[CC4] RA (29) vs ATL (32) - Final 11/15

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] RA (24) vs ATL (26)

Postby Genoke on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Teflon Kris wrote:
VioIet wrote:Trips
Das Schloss- Remake Pending for Game 13371053 & Game 13434017

Chemefreak stated that I would need to make the remake game with the proper labels. ATL made a normal, standard trips game for the remake. and chemefreak needs to say if this is allowable for the remake.

I think the fair thing is to let the unlabeled rematch replace the original game, but again, chemefreak needs to say something. I am sure that he will for the sake of time, but again, some response would be nice.

That is why it says re-make pending.

Over to chemefreak for confirmation.

:-)

weird that i didn't knew anything about chemefreak statement, while i was the one who sent him the pm about the remake game without label.
to be sure i've sent another pm to Chemefreak and VioIet, asking him to give a clear answer in this thread.
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Medals: 88
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (19) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby chemefreak on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Genoke wrote:
Teflon Kris wrote:
VioIet wrote:Trips
Das Schloss- Remake Pending for Game 13371053 & Game 13434017

Chemefreak stated that I would need to make the remake game with the proper labels. ATL made a normal, standard trips game for the remake. and chemefreak needs to say if this is allowable for the remake.

I think the fair thing is to let the unlabeled rematch replace the original game, but again, chemefreak needs to say something. I am sure that he will for the sake of time, but again, some response would be nice.

That is why it says re-make pending.

Over to chemefreak for confirmation.

:-)

weird that i didn't knew anything about chemefreak statement, while i was the one who sent him the pm about the remake game without label.
to be sure i've sent another pm to Chemefreak and VioIet, asking him to give a clear answer in this thread.

The remake is fine. I'm not sure why it wasn't labeled, but there is no sense in delaying anything. Thanks.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (6)

Postby VioIet on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Genoke wrote:weird that i didn't knew anything about chemefreak statement, while i was the one who sent him the pm about the remake game without label.

How do you not know, when chemefreak sent us both the following pm:

chemefreak wrote:Genoke & Vioiet:

Due to a violation of the maximum game requirement for a player in CCup4, Atlantis has 24 hours to choose a game from Round 3 that involves Janomike and declare it void. The chosen game shall be remade by the home team with the exact settings and players, except without the offending player. This game should be made and joined as soon as possible to avoid any unnecessary delay. Thanks.

The CD Team

I hope chemefreak doesn't mind me copying and pasting that. He said that the home team should make the re-game, but I didn't get a chance to remake it because ATL made it first. I would've created it in the correct section with labels. I think ATL just made it quickly, and forgot to make it in the correct tourney section.

Thanks for the clarification chemefreak.

Qwert wrote:>>>>Chemefreak stated that I would need to make the remake game with the proper labels<<<

WTF! are you serious? cheme demand game with proper label? I dont belive in this.

Lol, I understand your frustration Qwert. I truly do. He approved this for the sake of time, which I understand.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Captain VioIet

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Genoke on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:58 pm

VioIet wrote:
Genoke wrote:weird that i didn't knew anything about chemefreak statement, while i was the one who sent him the pm about the remake game without label.

How do you not know, when chemefreak sent us both the following pm:

Due to a violation of the maximum game requirement for a player in CCup4, Atlantis has 24 hours to choose a game from Round 3 that involves Janomike and declare it void. The chosen game shall be remade by the home team with the exact settings and players, except without the offending player. This game should be made and joined as soon as possible to avoid any unnecessary delay. Thanks.

The CD Team

I hope chemefreak doesn't mind me copying and pasting that. He said that the home team should make the re-game, but I didn't get a chance to remake it because ATL made it first. I would've created it in the correct section with labels. I think ATL just made it quickly, and forgot to make it in the correct tourney section.

Thanks for the clarification chemefreak.

your first quote....i was talking about a pm i sent chemefreak after i've made the game.

your second quote....Chemefreak was talking about the home team...Das schloss was made by Atlantis as one of their home games in the 3rd batch, so Atlantis is the home team there, no?
It's not because you're the clan who runs the war thread, makes you're the home team. The clan with the higher rank needs to make the thread. Since we're still not officially ranked....RA gets that 'privilege'.
Both clans make home games and join away games. No special home clan is my opinion, but maybe i'm the only one who looks at it this way.

hint for chemefreak: to avoid different perspectives, maybe best to write down the clan name to be sure. :D
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (19) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby chemefreak on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:36 pm

The CD Team

I'm not sure how it could be any clearer without knowing which game was selected.

Also, the database has included the remade game since it started.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (6)

Postby VioIet on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:03 am

Genoke wrote:your second quote....Chemefreak was talking about the home team...Das schloss was made by Atlantis as one of their home games in the 3rd batch, so Atlantis is the home team there, no?
It's not because you're the clan who runs the war thread, makes you're the home team. The clan with the higher rank needs to make the thread. Since we're still not officially ranked....RA gets that 'privilege'.
Both clans make home games and join away games. No special home clan is my opinion, but maybe i'm the only one who looks at it this way.

hint for chemefreak: to avoid different perspectives, maybe best to write down the clan name to be sure. :D

Oops, my mistake there. :oops: By home team, I thought he meant the clan who made the thread/hosted the challenge. At that time, no game had been selected yet, so I wasn't thinking about the home team in whatever game would be selected- I was thinking home team overall. It doesn't seem to make sense now, but for some reason at the time, I just read it as "home team (RA) or better yet, Violet, needs to make re-make. I just somehow read it that way :P

And no, no home team advantage or anything like that, lol.

Maybe if it was worded, "the home team in the game chosen needs to remake the game," or something like that.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Captain VioIet

Medals: 55
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:53 am

ok, here's a new little forecast:

Feudal Epic- Game 13372554 undecided
Poison Rome- Game 13372555 RA
Conquer Rome- Game 13372579 ATL
WWII Europe- Game 13372559 RA
Eurasia- Game 13372566 ATL
First Nations Americas- Game 13372569RA
Das Schloss- Game 13434017 ATL
Conquer Man- Game 13371066 ATL
Atlantis- Game 13371070RA

31-30 or 32-29 for atlantis. Given that the first das schloss was going to RA and that the tie breaker will never happen, we can safely say that a real nailbitting finish on the last game will unfortunately not happen for all wannabe cheerleaders. Could ve been fun with that feudal epic dubs deciding the war too bad. Looks like ATL got this! didn't really follow the das schloss log, it's the only one with fog among the atlantis upcomming wins in my forecast but i doubt RA has a huge stack to make a break, also most of the RA wins in my forecasts are advantages more than clear wins.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby Genoke on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:40 am

betiko wrote:Das Schloss- Game 13434017 ATL

Looks like ATL got this! didn't really follow the das schloss log, it's the only one with fog among the atlantis upcomming wins in my forecast but i doubt RA has a huge stack to make a break, also most of the RA wins in my forecasts are advantages more than clear wins.

Actually they had a stack of 52 troops ready! :-$
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:58 am

Genoke wrote:

Looks like ATL got this! didn't really follow the das schloss log, it's the only one with fog among the atlantis upcomming wins in my forecast but i doubt RA has a huge stack to make a break, also most of the RA wins in my forecasts are advantages more than clear wins.

Yeah and you re going to make me believe that this game isn t a sure win for you guys? You re cleaning up and that s your victory point.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby BoganGod on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 pm

betiko wrote:
Genoke wrote:

Yeah and you re going to make me believe that this game isn t a sure win for you guys? You re cleaning up and that s your victory point.

Not over till nosurviors sings. Not counting points until war is over.
Major BoganGod

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (13)
Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (3)

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:35 pm

BoganGod wrote:
betiko wrote:
Genoke wrote:

You mean that being involved in the ncc4's next round and farming a noob clan at the same time you guys are taking all your time to officialize the cc4 win vs RA?
If This is only 99.9% decided is because you guys can decide to miss all your turns to lose on purpose. And I don t see this happening.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Postby BoganGod on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:35 am

betiko wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
betiko wrote:
Genoke wrote:

You mean that being involved in the ncc4's next round and farming a noob clan at the same time you guys are taking all your time to officialize the cc4 win vs RA?
If This is only 99.9% decided is because you guys can decide to miss all your turns to lose on purpose. And I don t see this happening.

There are only 3games still active in this challenge. You may also note that there is no round limit on the feudal epic dbs, look carefully at the settings. Farming a noob clan? Only winning 2:1 at present, hardly farming. They wanted a war against a decent clan rather than another noob clan or a pyscho fascist group like tofu or kort. Reckon is win/win. Get of the crack pipe kiddo. We don't start the next round until the preceding round is finished. If you were that concerned about the length of time this is taking you could have put your hand up to account sit for RA :lol: :lol: Now go back to general and troll that forum again.

FYI NCC4 hasn't kicked off for us yet. We are fated to be involved in challenges where people are scared to play us. So they take weeks and weeks to agree to terms and/or start threads, create games and join games. We have been ready to start NCC4 for over a month now. Read the count down, and troll that as well. Look forward to seeing your witty comments and wide of the mark predictions. Funny that the noob clan you write disparagingly about has been the fastest at joining and creating games. Hats off to Fire and Dice, and their leader/war contact Razorvich.
Major BoganGod

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (13)
Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (3)

Re: [CC4] RA (28) vs ATL (30)

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:23 am

Doesn t matter about feudal epic, you guys don t have all the time in the world to finish your challenge, same brakets can t start with 2-3 month difference otherwise this type of events couldn t be held in a year time. Mostly when the winner is decided (you guys can send big fuzzy kisses to vio for the 2 penalties).
Razorivich is in fact a very nice guy and I guess he is handling stuff well. Fire and dice is pretty new, or is more or less "always kicking ass" without eddie. So yes they are new and not in your league, i doubt anybody would put a penny on them. You picked a war with no challenge.

edit: on the clan page it says 0/2 wars for FAD, but both challenges are actually unfinished. for any other clan, wars results are marked there only when the winner is decided. also they are the very last of the list.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Genoke on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:54 am

betiko wrote:Doesn t matter about feudal epic, you guys don t have all the time in the world to finish your challenge, same brakets can t start with 2-3 month difference otherwise this type of events couldn t be held in a year time. Mostly when the winner is decided

Betiko, the lenght/duration of the tourney is not of your concern, it's for the TO.
Maybe best to check why this war is taking so long (by reading the whole thread and some more), before you stick your fingers into someone's ass. (Due to your own laziness to read!)
We better start calling you Eddie!
betiko wrote:(you guys can send big fuzzy kisses to vio for the 2 penalties).

No kisses will be sent to vio, it's her own fault she likes to managing things the same way she always does (even if it gave her 4 other faults/penalties before)
betiko wrote:Razorivich is in fact a very nice guy and I guess he is handling stuff well. Fire and dice is pretty new, or is more or less "always kicking ass" without eddie. So yes they are new and not in your league, i doubt anybody would put a penny on them. You picked a war with no challenge.

If so, why do you care? FAD and Atlantis agreed, so what's in for Tofu?
We've added a few new members in the clan, why not make test teams against an easier opponent, instead of trying them out against Tofu...
Looks like Atlantis isn't as good as Betiko huh!...
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:56 am

Genoke, maybe you're the one that has been too lazy to read, I'm well aware why this is taking so long.

Regarding the war vs FAD it's not my concern who you guys face. I was just talking about that war because you guys are in 3 wars at a time right now, therefore you are not admitting that it's a win vs RA yet, to avoid the burden oth the 4th war comming up. I totally get that, I just don't like the false excuses such as "it aint over until the fat lady sings" ect.

also; AFOS 15 ACE 40; that's twice as much games left compared to this war, yet ACE and LOW have started their quarter finals and their thread 2 weeks ago. It's not the same thing with you guys as your war has a very tight result.
I completely understand that you'd rather start our war later, but just call a cat a cat. you guys are in 3 wars, want to reduce the clan gameload as much as possible and you know it's a win vs RA. no bullshit regarding this RA war as if there was still something in stake.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges