- Uses the RPI formulation of Win% (WP), Opponent's Win% (OWP) and Opponent's Opponent's Win% (OOWP) and then combined with a Strength of Schedule
- A ladder contains all results for the last 2 years.
- The A Ladder also includes Season 1 and Season 2 of the League (in total vs an opponent called Season 1), but is not included in the W-L-T record. The league is weighted less due to the amount of Doubles played in Season 1.
- Most historical data is grandfathered. A ladder results need a minimum of 40 games
- There is a Decay Factor which lessens the impact of older challenges. After 2 years, the factor is 0 and that challenge is removed from the database
- The is also a Depth Factor. This factor places a higher weighting on larger challenges above the minimum game numbers.
- I have added total Games to show the experience levels of clans
- The A ladder has an additional factor call "Team Play". This factor is to promote a balance of Dubs-Trips-Quads. The target is an average of 2.85 to 3.15 players per game.
- Ladder will be updated periodically and after significant challenges
THOTA is not #1 due to Season 2 performance.