[CL4] Clan League 4 - FINAL

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL4] Clan League 4

Postby skillfusniper33 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Leehar wrote:
skillfusniper33 wrote:Great work WP and DJ.

This was the kind of thread I wished the other clan leagues had, with everyone's standings in one post and so forth.

Good luck to all the clans. Should be extremely fun.

If I remember correctly, I'm sure both cl2 and 3 had them? DJ and wp aren't really cutting completely new ground as I understand it

If they did have them then I couldn't find them in the threads, but am to lazy to go look back through to find them.
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (3)

Postby IcePack on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Leaders

Peanutsdad-Leader
MTIceman41-Co-Leader
shocked439-Co-leader

Members of Mythology

american_ninja
qwert
petey
Orange-Idaho-Dog
Pikeman_Poon
Gypsys Kiss
Landain
alcazar
acrazyfella
KiwiTaker
karel
anonadick
fumandomuerte
Bazza
Phulish
ESQuire
theguard
orangenitrox
OleCowboyHippy
STDADDIO
Frito Bandito
Zidane - 21
afroaction
lurker555
woopintroysbutt
Rusty_Dog
Bleed_Green
kjg21
IanG7
SWN32720
D00MandD3A7H
Sirmium Samurai
jgalioto
Bigragooch
Updated 1/1/2012

Also currently listed under myth, looks like most recent update was @ new years.
Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!

Please contact chapcrap if my game times run low.
Major IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire

Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Postby WPBRJ on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm

skillfusniper33 wrote:
Leehar wrote:
skillfusniper33 wrote:Great work WP and DJ.

This was the kind of thread I wished the other clan leagues had, with everyone's standings in one post and so forth.

Good luck to all the clans. Should be extremely fun.

If I remember correctly, I'm sure both cl2 and 3 had them? DJ and wp aren't really cutting completely new ground as I understand it

If they did have them then I couldn't find them in the threads, but am to lazy to go look back through to find them.

i think what is trying to be said hear and i have herd it a lot over the past few weeks is that its a bit less confusing and much easier to follow with the set up and everything linked to the proper threads.
Major WPBRJ

Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (7)

Postby WPBRJ on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

eddie2 wrote:ok no response to my pm about mythology. they are fielding wild geese players wild geese are still registered as a clan.
chemefreak wrote:
eddie2 wrote:wild geese are they still a registered clan ?????????????

As far as I know they are.

so plz can we have a response to this. as at present they still have a active recruitment thread as well. so there members should not be playing for any clan.
Game 10441364

myths last 2 players are wild geese in this game.

Relax we are looking into this when we have a proper answer we will post it!
Major WPBRJ

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (7)

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:25 pm

WPBRJ wrote:
eddie2 wrote:ok no response to my pm about mythology. they are fielding wild geese players wild geese are still registered as a clan.
chemefreak wrote:

so plz can we have a response to this. as at present they still have a active recruitment thread as well. so there members should not be playing for any clan.
Game 10441364

o

ok will do and thank you... a pm back just to say it is being looked into would of been nice though.

ill post what i see thanks to icepack.

1)wild geese still have a registered clan.
2)bruceswar has asked for confirmation of what is happening on the 12th jan. (thread is still active.)
3) mythology last signed players up on the 1st jan
4)it is a clan leaders responsibility to make sure there members are not in 2 clans. it took me 20 mins to find out wild geese were still a active clan.

rules are rules WPBRJ wild geese are still a registered clan they are still recruiting even if they are splitting up the players in question should not of been used until there was confirmation of the split. (this would of been done in there recruitment thread being closed by themselves or a clan mod.)

so at present mythology are still in breach of the 1 clan rule of this tourney. and i can only expect they will be treated as such. ow and ps since this is a cla sanctioned event do you not think it would of been wise for the head of the cla to make sure his clan was within the rules of this tourney and the cla membership.
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby WPBRJ on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:52 pm

eddie2 wrote:
WPBRJ wrote:
chemefreak wrote:

Game 10441364

o

ok will do and thank you... a pm back just to say it is being looked into would of been nice though.

ill post what i see thanks to icepack.

1)wild geese still have a registered clan.
2)bruceswar has asked for confirmation of what is happening on the 12th jan. (thread is still active.)
3) mythology last signed players up on the 1st jan
4)it is a clan leaders responsibility to make sure there members are not in 2 clans. it took me 20 mins to find out wild geese were still a active clan.

rules are rules WPBRJ wild geese are still a registered clan they are still recruiting even if they are splitting up the players in question should not of been used until there was confirmation of the split. (this would of been done in there recruitment thread being closed by themselves or a clan mod.)

so at present mythology are still in breach of the 1 clan rule of this tourney. and i can only expect they will be treated as such. ow and ps since this is a cla sanctioned event do you not think it would of been wise for the head of the cla to make sure his clan was within the rules of this tourney and the cla membership.

Again it's being looked into and I would have sent a PM if i had received one it probable just has not proceeded to get to me yet if you sent to DD. I noticed yesterday your post in the division thread it was late and i have been working all day and this is first chance i have had to post.

I do not want to see this turn into a witch hunt, I will treat this matter like all matters, and do what ever i need to do so we do not need any more posts on this matter. When a decision is reached I will post in this thread what ever we decide.

R.J.
Major WPBRJ

Clan Achievement (7)

Postby owenshooter on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:35 pm

wild geese are still registered as a clan and mythology is in breach of the rules. we have a member of wild geese in our clan that had to get out of the clan before rejoining ours. please reconsider adding the BpB to this contest as mythology has clearly violated the rules and should be excluded from this tournament. there is no way possible way they should be allowed to continue or participate in this season. we have performed well in the Clan League in past seasons, and i think that it is garbage and intentional that the BpB were left out of this year. thank you...-el Jesus negro
Brett loves Christy Green!!!!
Sergeant 1st Class owenshooter

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby WPBRJ on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:46 pm

owenshooter wrote:wild geese are still registered as a clan and mythology is in breach of the rules. we have a member of wild geese in our clan that had to get out of the clan before rejoining ours. please reconsider adding the BpB to this contest as mythology has clearly violated the rules and should be excluded from this tournament. there is no way possible way they should be allowed to continue or participate in this season. we have performed well in the Clan League in past seasons, and i think that it is garbage and intentional that the BpB were left out of this year. thank you...-el Jesus negro

WHAT?

no clan was left out of anything you did not sign up this is only your own fault!
Major WPBRJ

Clan Achievement (7)

Postby Bruceswar on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:00 pm

I will make one quick public post on this. Wild Geese is dead as a clan as far as I know. People have left it, and the rest seem to be social. Therefore there is no rules violation. If it is indeed found that Wild Geese is still competing then there will be other issues. As far as BPB being left out. You guys just did not sign up. Nobody to blame but yourselves.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Major Bruceswar

Medals: 140
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (1)

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Wild geese went social months ago when they left the cla. They just didnt break up properly and get their threads removed to archives and what not....there should be no issue
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Postby peanutsdad on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Bruceswar wrote:I will make one quick public post on this. Wild Geese is dead as a clan as far as I know. People have left it, and the rest seem to be social. Therefore there is no rules violation. If it is indeed found that Wild Geese is still competing then there will be other issues. As far as BPB being left out. You guys just did not sign up. Nobody to blame but yourselves.

Thanks for the quick resolution Bruce, as i said in the other thread, i was sure we had not violated any rules. thanks again.
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby IcePack on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Last completed wild geese challenge was mid Oct 2011 (that I can see). I don't see anything regarding them breaking up, going social, etc.
Other then a few players leaving, I don't see much of anything.

How does a clan go from active to social, is there something they must do?

Just seems odd that some of the players have 2 clans listed in their groups. I don't care really I'm not a KOA leader or speaking on their behalf. I got no akin in the game, I'm outta here shortly for awhile.

IcePack

Major IcePack

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Postby peanutsdad on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 am

IcePack wrote:Last completed wild geese challenge was mid Oct 2011 (that I can see). I don't see anything regarding them breaking up, going social, etc.
Other then a few players leaving, I don't see much of anything.

How does a clan go from active to social, is there something they must do?

Just seems odd that some of the players have 2 clans listed in their groups. I don't care really I'm not a KOA leader or speaking on their behalf. I got no akin in the game, I'm outta here shortly for awhile.

IcePack

Just to clarify, Nagerous used to be one of the leaders of Wild Geese, he was also the CLA rep for the clan, on November 27th 2011 he sent me a message stating that Wild Geese had very few members still active, not enough to compete, and that the clan was going social, he also stated that he was leaving wild geese at that time, which he did, pulling them out of the CLA unless one of the other leaders notifies me of them continuing to be competitive. I never received any messages from there leaders stating other wise. In January, I got a message from Jgalioto and Bigragooch and qwert that they were interested in joining a competitive clan since wild geese was no longer active, i added them to the mythology clan at that time. The current leaders of Wild Geese are Poptartpsycho18, Ga7, and Fircoal. Poptart has told me tonight she's not active, busy with real life and will probably not renew her premium membership and can't say whether WG are active or not, Ga7 is no longer active on the site at all, and Fircoal did not respond to pm asking for clarification on there status, but as icepack pointed out, WG's last active activity was in Oct 2011 which was a month before my conversation with Nagerous. To answer your question icepack about a clan going social from a competitive status, all they would have to do is fill out an e-ticket asking admin to move them from the competitive thread to the social one, or as with many clans that fail, eventually the CD just removes them for inactivity or falling apart.
Really, this was a non issue, just eddie trying to stir things up as usual by starting fires in public instead of just sending a pm to someone and asking, as usual he got a bunch of people to pay attention to him again, but the whole thing was ridiculous to begin with, i wouldn't break or allow my clan to break the 1 competitive clan rule and anyone that knows me on this site at all would know that. it's just a shame that any of us had to spend any time responding to this at all as it was frivolous and with out merit to begin with.
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby peanutsdad on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:14 am

and just for the record and so there was no confusion at all, poptartpsycho18 removed BG and JG from wild geese tonight, so it's really a dead issue.
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby IcePack on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:25 am

No problems, just curious like I said. Sounds like its sorted out pretty well :)

Major IcePack

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges