Dako wrote:I will be very surprised if we figure everything out and end sign-ups by April 1st. I think we will take at least 1 more week discussing everything out, then we will make schedules and rules (3-5 more days) and then 2 more weeks for sing-ups. So I think we can expect CCup to start in May only.
Dako wrote:Giving 2 byes doesn't seem fair to me.
Also, we can consider making 2 separate cups if we are stressed in numbers. Lets say top 20 clans in 1st cup (last 8 clans battle for 4 last places) and another cup with all the rest. It will make the cup shorter, it will also help lesser clans to actually win any challenges and move up the ladder. So if somebody around #15-20 clans loses in the first round - they might be overrun by clans from the second cup. And then those clan will be able to participate in CCup-1 next time.
What do you think?
Glad you took firm hand, rather then let this discuss into oblivion
qwert wrote:Clan wars in the round of 16 and the quarter finals of the Conqueror's Cup will use the following format:
- 61 total games
- 20 doubles
- 20 triples
- 20 quads
- Each clan member can only participate in 20 games per clan war
- Each clan will pick the map and settings for exactly half of the games.
- The 61st game will be Quads on World 2.1, sunny, chained, no spoils
- Each map can only be used twice per clan per clan war but can only be used once per game type (i.e. once for triples and once for quads)
- There will be no freestyle, speed, manual deployments, beta maps, or nuclear spoils games allowed
dont get me wrong,but if you have 32 clans,these mean that next round will be 61 clan war match?
I think that you need to start with quarterfinals,and put that round of 16 been 41 clan war chalenge.
MudPuppy wrote:Imperial Dragoons are in, please.
Primary Contact: 4 U 2 NV
Users browsing this forum: No registered users