The Clan League Vase - TNC Winners

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:51 am

I suspect it won't be long before the last undecided series has a winner.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 9480
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:44 pm

User avatar
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 9480
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby Fewnix on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 am

Dukasaur wrote:List of Active Games
Game 11020930
Game 11020867
Game 11020814
Game 11020801


Game 11020814 is over with a win for SoH against TLW. which should wrap us out SoH 8-TLW 5, well fought TLW =D>
Image
Lieutenant Fewnix
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:15 am
Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1)

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby TheCrown on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:23 am

We're going to do to SoH what TOFU is currently doing to them.... a shutout! :P
User avatar
Colonel TheCrown
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: California, US
Medals: 188
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (50) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (1)

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby John Deere on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:35 pm

TheCrown wrote:We're going to do to SoH what TOFU is currently doing to them.... a shutout! :P


You mean the same thing TOFU would do to you? ;)
Image
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
User avatar
Major John Deere
 
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: North, Texas
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby TheCrown on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:00 pm

John Deere wrote:
TheCrown wrote:We're going to do to SoH what TOFU is currently doing to them.... a shutout! :P


You mean the same thing TOFU would do to you? ;)


Ha! Not likely! When we played them before we won 6 games! That's more than I can count on 1 hand! :lol:
User avatar
Colonel TheCrown
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: California, US
Medals: 188
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (50) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (1)

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby cookie0117 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:27 am

TheCrown wrote:We're going to do to SoH what TOFU is currently doing to them.... a shutout! :P


Im back now, getting my whip out and starting to tan some asses. Not going to let you take advantage of us again!! ;)
Im foeing to get medals, unless your 1 of the 6 people who will remain on my list, message me if you want a game.
User avatar
Colonel cookie0117
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 am
Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I suspect it won't be long before the last undecided series has a winner.

And it has! Congratulations to TNC!

=D>

Full update within 36 hours.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 9480
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Official Update, June 10th

TNC v DBC
TNC 7
DBC 6
All games complete. Congrats to TNC!

SOH v TLW
SOH 8
TLW 5
All games complete. Congrats to SOH!

DB v LOTZ
DB 5
LOTZ 8
All games complete. Congrats to LOTZ!

1RFG v MB
1RFG 8
MB 4
1 game incomplete but the series is decided. Congrats to 1RFG!


DJ Teflon wrote:Semi-Finals commence 17 June.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 9480
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:46 am

DJ Teflon wrote:Weekly Game Exchange Schedule

  • A list of home game maps, settings and players need to be sent to the TO no later than Sunday (17 June) night midnight CC time. If there is any ambiguity regarding maps and settings (e.g. a first contact states "Feudal", then the TO can use their judgment to decide what this means - e.g. "Feudal Epic").
  • The same list of home game maps, settings and players must be posted here in the knock-out tournament thread (for the benefit of the opposing 1st contact) no later than Monday (18 June) night midnight CC time. Failure to make this post will result in the TO randomly selecting two of the offending clan's away games in that round, and randomly assigning players to these two games from the clan's provisional list of players (the other away games will be assigned players as per the First Contact's list).[/color]
  • Tuesday and Wednesday (no earlier than Monday night midnight CC time and no later than Wednesday night midnight CC time): TO will make all games and invite home players! Shortly after games are created, they can be found by clicking on the relevant clash in this thread (this is also a link showing all games).
  • All home games will therefore ideally will be filled by Thursday night!
  • A list of away players then must be sent to the TO no later than Thursday night by midnight CC time!
  • Thursday and Friday (no earlier than Wednesday night midnight CC time and no later than Friday night midnight CC time): TO will invite all away players to games!
  • All games should be up and running within 48 hours of the away invites (if they are sent at the last minute Games will therefore ideally be up and running by Sunday night)!

    Game breakdown

      • Semi-Finals - 4 Doubles, 4 Triples, 5 Quadruples


    As per the league, each clan has half of the games with home maps and settings. In each round there will be one tie-breaker game (Random, Escalating, Chained, Sunny).

    Ok, there you have it, in DJ Teflon's words.

    Let me restate it, in my words, because some people last time thought it was confusing.

    1. Next Sunday, (Sunday June 17th) you PM me your home games (including settings and rosters) for two Dubs, two Trips, and 2 Quads. You PM them to me. You can of course send copies to anyone you like: your clanmates, DJ Teflon, your opponents, Santa Claus, anyone you like. Only the copy sent to me is official, and failing to send it by the end of Sunday is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against sending it sooner.

    2. On Monday, (Monday June 18th) you take that same list of games and POST it here in this thread. Again, you can post it in your clan forum and anywhere else you like also, but only the post here in this thread is official, and failing to make it is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against posting it sooner, but no rule against waiting until the last minute, either. Just make sure you don't miss.

    3. On Tuesday or Wednesday I will make the games and invite all the home players. Please accept invites as promptly as possible, and please watch for any clan-mates that are offline and need to be covered for.

    4. On Thursday, (Thursday June 21st) you must send me your list of Away players for your opponents home maps. Last time a couple clans sent me the wrong list for the wrong matches, and I let it slide as an honest mistake. I will not be so easy this time. Both you and I have had a round now to figure out the procedure, so there is no longer any excuse for screwing up. Only the copy sent to me is official, and failing to send it by the end of Thursday is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against sending it sooner, although obviously you can't until you've seen your opponents' maps on Monday.

    5. On Thursday and Friday I will be inviting Away players into their games, but I will not invite any Away players into a game if the Home players have not yet accepted their invites. I consider this a fair play issue: there is no 12-hour rule, so this way we guarantee that you will have first peek at 50% of your games. There should be no reason why all Home players have not accepted their invites by the end of Thursday.

    6. The neutral "Tiebreaker" quads will be created only after all other games have started. You can send me your rosters for those any time. Most clans last time sent their Tiebreaker roster with the first PM, but it's okay if you want to wait until the second PM or even for the second Sunday (June 24th.)

    I hope I don't sound like too much of a prick here, but I let a lot of wonky stuff slide last time because I was inexperienced and didn't fully understand how strictly the clan world wants rules interpreted. I've gotten one round under my belt now and so have you, so let's have these schedules strictly adhered to, please.
    User avatar
    Lieutenant Dukasaur
    Head Socialite
    Head Socialite
     
    Posts: 9480
    Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
    Location: Beautiful Niagara
    Medals: 125
    Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
    Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
    Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
    Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
    General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

    Re: The Clan League Vase

    Postby cookie0117 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:29 am

    Its all good. There is no arguement that everything has not been laid out for everyone. You have my permission to do some caining for any breaches of the rules!!
    Im foeing to get medals, unless your 1 of the 6 people who will remain on my list, message me if you want a game.
    User avatar
    Colonel cookie0117
     
    Posts: 538
    Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 am
    Medals: 58
    Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
    Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
    Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
    Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9)
    Tournament Contribution (1)

    Re: The Clan League Vase

    Postby General Brock II on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 am

    Dukasaur wrote:
    DJ Teflon wrote:Weekly Game Exchange Schedule

    • A list of home game maps, settings and players need to be sent to the TO no later than Sunday (17 June) night midnight CC time. If there is any ambiguity regarding maps and settings (e.g. a first contact states "Feudal", then the TO can use their judgment to decide what this means - e.g. "Feudal Epic").
    • The same list of home game maps, settings and players must be posted here in the knock-out tournament thread (for the benefit of the opposing 1st contact) no later than Monday (18 June) night midnight CC time. Failure to make this post will result in the TO randomly selecting two of the offending clan's away games in that round, and randomly assigning players to these two games from the clan's provisional list of players (the other away games will be assigned players as per the First Contact's list).[/color]
    • Tuesday and Wednesday (no earlier than Monday night midnight CC time and no later than Wednesday night midnight CC time): TO will make all games and invite home players! Shortly after games are created, they can be found by clicking on the relevant clash in this thread (this is also a link showing all games).
    • All home games will therefore ideally will be filled by Thursday night!
    • A list of away players then must be sent to the TO no later than Thursday night by midnight CC time!
    • Thursday and Friday (no earlier than Wednesday night midnight CC time and no later than Friday night midnight CC time): TO will invite all away players to games!
    • All games should be up and running within 48 hours of the away invites (if they are sent at the last minute Games will therefore ideally be up and running by Sunday night)!

      Game breakdown

        • Semi-Finals - 4 Doubles, 4 Triples, 5 Quadruples


      As per the league, each clan has half of the games with home maps and settings. In each round there will be one tie-breaker game (Random, Escalating, Chained, Sunny).

      Ok, there you have it, in DJ Teflon's words.

      Let me restate it, in my words, because some people last time thought it was confusing.

      1. Next Sunday, (Sunday June 17th) you PM me your home games (including settings and rosters) for two Dubs, two Trips, and 2 Quads. You PM them to me. You can of course send copies to anyone you like: your clanmates, DJ Teflon, your opponents, Santa Claus, anyone you like. Only the copy sent to me is official, and failing to send it by the end of Sunday is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against sending it sooner.

      2. On Monday, (Monday June 18th) you take that same list of games and POST it here in this thread. Again, you can post it in your clan forum and anywhere else you like also, but only the post here in this thread is official, and failing to make it is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against posting it sooner, but no rule against waiting until the last minute, either. Just make sure you don't miss.

      3. On Tuesday or Wednesday I will make the games and invite all the home players. Please accept invites as promptly as possible, and please watch for any clan-mates that are offline and need to be covered for.

      4. On Thursday, (Thursday June 21st) you must send me your list of Away players for your opponents home maps. Last time a couple clans sent me the wrong list for the wrong matches, and I let it slide as an honest mistake. I will not be so easy this time. Both you and I have had a round now to figure out the procedure, so there is no longer any excuse for screwing up. Only the copy sent to me is official, and failing to send it by the end of Thursday is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against sending it sooner, although obviously you can't until you've seen your opponents' maps on Monday.

      5. On Thursday and Friday I will be inviting Away players into their games, but I will not invite any Away players into a game if the Home players have not yet accepted their invites. I consider this a fair play issue: there is no 12-hour rule, so this way we guarantee that you will have first peek at 50% of your games. There should be no reason why all Home players have not accepted their invites by the end of Thursday.

      6. The neutral "Tiebreaker" quads will be created only after all other games have started. You can send me your rosters for those any time. Most clans last time sent their Tiebreaker roster with the first PM, but it's okay if you want to wait until the second PM or even for the second Sunday (June 24th.)

      I hope I don't sound like too much of a prick here, but I let a lot of wonky stuff slide last time because I was inexperienced and didn't fully understand how strictly the clan world wants rules interpreted. I've gotten one round under my belt now and so have you, so let's have these schedules strictly adhered to, please.


      Agreed; after you've kindly taken the time to set out a day by day schedule, there is no reason for error. I'm looking forward to round 2. XD
      Image

      We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. ~ Winston Churchill
      User avatar
      Major General Brock II
       
      Posts: 614
      Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:15 pm
      Location: Tactical HQ Caravan, On Campaign
      Medals: 59
      Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
      Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
      Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
      Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11)

      Re: Rules & Other Details

      Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 pm

      Just one more point:

      DJ Teflon wrote:Rules Specific to the knock-out tournaments:
      • Clans can only use each map once over the 3 rounds of the tournament, except Random map which can be used an unlimited number of times.
      • In the first round and semi-finals, individual players can play a maximum of 4 games.
      • In the finals, individual players can play a maximum of 5 games.
      • Use of maps and players is entirely seperate to, and does not affect, usage in the league competition.
      • In each round there will be one tie-breaker game (Random, Escalating, Chained, Sunny). The tie-breaker will be a Quads game in the First Round and Semi-Finals, and a Triples game in the Final.

      All other rules from CL4 apply to the knock-out tournaments (settings, deadlines for map and player list submissions etc).

      "Clans can only use each map once over the 3 rounds of the tournament, except Random map which can be used an unlimited number of times."
      If you already used your favourite map in round 1, you can't use it again...:(
      User avatar
      Lieutenant Dukasaur
      Head Socialite
      Head Socialite
       
      Posts: 9480
      Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
      Location: Beautiful Niagara
      Medals: 125
      Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
      Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
      Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
      Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
      General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

      Re: The Clan League Vase

      Postby dazza2008 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:08 pm

      TNC Vs. SOH

      Dubs
      Imperium Romanum - Argaroth, tokle
      Arms Race - Epitaph1, tokle

      Trips
      Stalingrad - ckyrias, dana1971, Epitaph1
      Battle for Iraq - ckyrias, dana1971, TheCrown

      Quads
      Das Schloss - BGtheBrain, Epitaph1, pricejam2, uyumaykimaw
      King's Court - ckyrias, EminenceGrise, jbfloyd, Ragian

      All no spoils chained and foggy please.
      Image
      User avatar
      Captain dazza2008
       
      Posts: 1674
      Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm
      Location: Scotland
      Medals: 127
      Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
      Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
      Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
      Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
      General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (29) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (21)

      Re: The Clan League Vase

      Postby cookie0117 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:19 pm

      SOH vs TNC

      Dubs: Bamboo Jack - No spoils, chained and foggy - Whitestazn88 and cookie0117

      Dubs: conquer Rome - No spoils, chained and foggy - PereiroSaus and Loose Canon

      Trips: Prohibition Chicago - No spoils, chained and foggy - Darkended Blade, torres44cm and evertonian *******Random map, as I have already used this one

      Trips: Pearl Harbour - No spoils, chained and foggy - evertonian, whitestazn88 and PereiroSaus

      Quads: Europe 1914 - No spoils, chained and foggy - PereiroSaus, Hjaboa, sempaispellcheck and Fewnix

      Quads: Atlantis - No spoils, chained and foggy - cookie0117, sempaispellcheck, aglentist and PrincipalFoe
      Last edited by cookie0117 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
      Im foeing to get medals, unless your 1 of the 6 people who will remain on my list, message me if you want a game.
      User avatar
      Colonel cookie0117
       
      Posts: 538
      Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 am
      Medals: 58
      Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
      Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
      Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
      Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9)
      Tournament Contribution (1)

      PreviousNext

      Return to Complete Challenges

      Who is online

      Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

      Login