Moderator: Clan Directors
Momo33 wrote:LHDD has chalenged HH to a best of 43 games war.
Here are the rules that both clans have accepted:
- War will be split in 2 sets of home games.
- Set 1 will start on 05/11 - 3 doubles, 3 triples, 5 quads per clan
- Set 2 will start on 19/11 - 4 doubles, 4 triples, 2 quads per clan
- The 43rd game will be a quad game on random, escalating, sunny, chained
- Each clan member can only participate in 15 games
- Each map can only be used once per clan per set but can only be used once per game type (i.e. once for triples and once for quads)
- There will be no freestyle, speed, manual deployments, or nuclear spoils games allowed (but trench will be accepted)
- The following maps will not be used: Hive, Conquerman (if the tie-breaker game ends up being one of these 2 maps, the game will still be part of the war and will count for the result)
- The 12-hour fog rule will be in force
one head would I sayMomo33 wrote:Absolutely, I wouldn't be surprised if this war was won by only 1 game!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users