New postby Keefie on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:47 pm
The Headless Horsemen have challenged Legends of the Zone to a 49 game war.
Headless Horsemen: Keefie
The following format will be used:
8 Doubles, 8 Triples, 8 Quads would total of 24 home and 24 away games. 1 Tiebreaker .
Games Played in two rounds (each round would be 4 dubs, 4 triples and 4 quads at home for each Team)
Each clan will pick the map and settings for exactly half of the games.
- The tiebreaker game will be Quads on World 2.1, sunny, chained, no spoils. HH will create the tiebreaker.
- Each map can only be used twice per clan per clan war but can only be used once per game type (i.e. once for triples and once for quads)
- Game Limits Max 15 per player
- There will be no freestyle, unlimited forts, speed, manual deployments, beta maps, or nuclear spoils games allowed
- No Hive / Conquer Man / Doodle Earth / Luxembourg / Eurasia Mini
- Trench is Allowed
- 12 hour fog rule will be in force (In the event that it is broken, team that has broken the rule must reveal their move)
TheCrown wrote:After the beating HH took by RET, I think HH is going to come back fired up for this one.
HH 30 - LOTZ 19
Yellow Peril wrote:Good luck to HH - have we got game links set up yet?
Keefie wrote:I'm very disappointed that the leader of LotZ thinks that it's acceptable to wait 6 days before sending out the invites to our home games. Even now the deciding game that was created on 27/1 has had no invites sent.
Due to our schedule I've very nicely requested that LotZ send out the invites to our second set games on Sunday 10/2. To facilitate this I will create these on 8/2. If any reasonable member of the LotZ clan reads this could you please ask your clan leader to accomodate this request.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest