[CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 29-31 - Final 5/2

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:So request noted, but cannot be accepted.

Is this official response and opinion from TOFU or just one player's unofficial opinion?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 15-27

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:09 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Dako wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Dako wrote:There were no reverts in all the previous cases of site bugs and I doubt it will change this time. Unless admins can really do something about that.


You are tech guy, is it possible? Is it possible to make by yourself if not by admins?

It seems like you say it is impossible. If true, what will be done then? Normally continue the game, or replay? I suppose our clan leaders are already contacted each other, but I do not see anything about that in our forum, so I ask here.

It is possible to revert the game if you store information for full replay, like every roll and it's outcome. As far as I know CC stores only current state. It means it is technically impossible to reset the game to some previous state. I don't know if KORT has contacted TOFU about this game or not.


Hmm, We have Dice stats tool where you can compare every roll of every player vs every player. Does it mean that dice outcomes can also be reverted, if they are recorded?

If not reverted situation by officials, I think the only reasonable decision would be replay. As far as I can see from log, cowboyz was killed because he was missing jane's fort in defense (or Jane planned to go to kill Maat and Amente A to prevent blue from attacking Sa, I don't know) so the game was directly decided by the site glitch.


Is this an official request from KORT or from a non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game?
Image
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
User avatar
General Chariot of Fire
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Hong Kong
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 15-27

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:10 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Dako wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Dako wrote:There were no reverts in all the previous cases of site bugs and I doubt it will change this time. Unless admins can really do something about that.


You are tech guy, is it possible? Is it possible to make by yourself if not by admins?

It seems like you say it is impossible. If true, what will be done then? Normally continue the game, or replay? I suppose our clan leaders are already contacted each other, but I do not see anything about that in our forum, so I ask here.

It is possible to revert the game if you store information for full replay, like every roll and it's outcome. As far as I know CC stores only current state. It means it is technically impossible to reset the game to some previous state. I don't know if KORT has contacted TOFU about this game or not.


Hmm, We have Dice stats tool where you can compare every roll of every player vs every player. Does it mean that dice outcomes can also be reverted, if they are recorded?

If not reverted situation by officials, I think the only reasonable decision would be replay. As far as I can see from log, cowboyz was killed because he was missing jane's fort in defense (or Jane planned to go to kill Maat and Amente A to prevent blue from attacking Sa, I don't know) so the game was directly decided by the site glitch.


Is this an official request from KORT or from a non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game?

From a non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game. I gave answer to your question, now answer to my question?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby comic boy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Glitches happen , just gotta suck it up :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 15-27

Postby freakns on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:36 pm

josko.ri wrote:From a non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game. I gave answer to your question, now answer to my question?

i know that nimic is going to come and accuse me again for unconditional gay affection towards COF(like thats something bad... im sure he is only jealous), but why would COF or TOFU answer to a player who isnt on of clan leaders, isnt responsible for war management(at least not officially), and isnt in that game at all?!

with that being said, although i agree with COF that TOFU was in clear advantage, i think they should accommodate KORT with new game if official request is ever made.
and not because its only fair. it would be extremely unfair towards TOFU to request new game.
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 15-27

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:01 pm

freakns wrote:
josko.ri wrote:From a non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game. I gave answer to your question, now answer to my question?

i know that nimic is going to come and accuse me again for unconditional gay affection towards COF(like thats something bad... im sure he is only jealous), but why would COF or TOFU answer to a player who isnt on of clan leaders, isnt responsible for war management(at least not officially), and isnt in that game at all?!

with that being said, although i agree with COF that TOFU was in clear advantage, i think they should accommodate KORT with new game if official request is ever made.
and not because its only fair. it would be extremely unfair towards TOFU to request new game.

I do not know why they should (or should not) answer, I only know they have already answered. I clearly introduced whose opinion is stated in my post (non-head of clan who wasn't playing in that game), but I still did not get response whose response I received (official TOFU response or one player's unofficial opinion).
Our chances from what I have seen was low but not so low or totally lost. path for killing green was without any split attack from Ankh. There were also possibility that ballenus kills cowboyz for extra set (yellow couldn't stop the attack without set). In total, what I can for sure say, we had more chances in Egypt than TOFU had had in Forbidden city, after Den made kill, but somehow TOFU won Forbidden city .

josko.ri wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:So request noted, but cannot be accepted.

Is this official response and opinion from TOFU or just one player's unofficial opinion?

When you speak with someone, minimum what is expected is that both persons introduce do they speak on their own, or they speak ahead of group they belong to. I introduced myself and who I speak for, so please clarify yourself CoF?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby comic boy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Im confused :o
Josko confidently predicts game results , makes accusations based on what he concludes are the motivations of others , yet he didn't predict that this bug would happen . It seems his predictive 'gift' is rather selective :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:08 pm

comic boy wrote:Im confused :o
Josko confidently predicts game results , makes accusations based on what he concludes are the motivations of others , yet he didn't predict that this bug would happen . It seems his predictive 'gift' is rather selective :lol:

Great way to avoid answer to my question. You in TOFU have always been top class actors for public and for jump to another topics. =D>
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby comic boy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:13 pm

I predicted he would say that :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:14 pm

comic boy wrote:Glitches happen , just gotta suck it up :D

Here is your personal opinion what to do in this case, stated in another thread:
viewtopic.php?f=442&t=100282&start=630#p2360252

comic boy wrote:Now that I am more fully aware of the situation I would be happy to replay the game if anything out of the ordinary was found to have occured, not seen a shred of evidence to that effect yet though.


So somehow you changed your opinion when it really happened? I see you clearly state that you would be happy to replay the game if anything out of ordinary was found to have occurred, but now when it is occurred and you are in that game you changed your opinion by 180 degrees? Well, this is not the first time that opinions from someone from TOFU clan are going back to their face, so I am not surprised at all ;)
Last edited by josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby Doc_Brown on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Josko,
We can't give a formal response a formal request that hasn't been made. CoF's opinion is that such a request would be denied based on the state of the game at the time the glitch occurred. If a formal request is made, I'm sure TOFU would be willing to fully consider the merits of such a request and give a full response at such a time.
User avatar
Major Doc_Brown
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 pm
Location: Alabama
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby Dako on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:29 pm

josko.ri wrote:
comic boy wrote:Glitches happen , just gotta suck it up :D

Here is your personal opinion what to do in this case, stated in another thread:
viewtopic.php?f=442&t=100282&start=630#p2360252

That post was made more than 3 years ago. People change josko.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Dako
 
Posts: 3950
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:07 am
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (21) General Contribution (20)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby Leehar on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:Josko,
We can't give a formal response a formal request that hasn't been made. CoF's opinion is that such a request would be denied based on the state of the game at the time the glitch occurred. If a formal request is made, I'm sure TOFU would be willing to fully consider the merits of such a request and give a full response at such a time.

And Josko, please take this post at face value and not comment any further on the matter.
We all know what happened in a previous war between your 2 clans, and we wouldn't want what is said in this thread to affect any decision that may need to be made.

I suggest you let the clan leaders handle the matter, and take a step back to avoid garnering any further ill-will.
The uproar can occur after all possible proceedings have taken place :)
Image
show
User avatar
Colonel Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 6101
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Graduation Ceremony
Medals: 135
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby comic boy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 pm

josko.ri wrote:
comic boy wrote:Glitches happen , just gotta suck it up :D

Here is your personal opinion what to do in this case, stated in another thread:
viewtopic.php?f=442&t=100282&start=630#p2360252

comic boy wrote:Now that I am more fully aware of the situation I would be happy to replay the game if anything out of the ordinary was found to have occured, not seen a shred of evidence to that effect yet though.


So somehow you changed your opinion when it really happened? I see you clearly state that you would be happy to replay the game if anything out of ordinary was found to have occurred, but now when it is occurred and you are in that game you changed your opinion by 180 degrees? Well, this is not the first time that opinions from someone from TOFU clan are going back to their face, so I am not surprised at all ;)


You reap what you sew mate , if one thrives on gamesmanship then they should not expect to be given a sporting second chance , as I said , suck it up :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:47 pm

comic boy wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
comic boy wrote:Glitches happen , just gotta suck it up :D

Here is your personal opinion what to do in this case, stated in another thread:
viewtopic.php?f=442&t=100282&start=630#p2360252

comic boy wrote:Now that I am more fully aware of the situation I would be happy to replay the game if anything out of the ordinary was found to have occured, not seen a shred of evidence to that effect yet though.


So somehow you changed your opinion when it really happened? I see you clearly state that you would be happy to replay the game if anything out of ordinary was found to have occurred, but now when it is occurred and you are in that game you changed your opinion by 180 degrees? Well, this is not the first time that opinions from someone from TOFU clan are going back to their face, so I am not surprised at all ;)


You reap what you sew mate , if one thrives on gamesmanship then they should not expect to be given a sporting second chance , as I said , suck it up :D


I consider this to be (should be) the site rule to replay competitive games screwed by a site mistake, not to be charity from TOFU. Any asking for charity from me to TOFU I would consider like lowering my own honor values, so you will not watch that film my friend ;)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby Doc_Brown on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 pm

josko.ri wrote:Any asking for charity from me to TOFU I would consider like lowering my own honor values, so you will not watch that film my friend ;)

Just so I'm clear (I can be a little slow at times), you wouldn't dream of lowering yourself to make such a request from TOFU, but you do want a clear response from TOFU as to whether such a request would be accepted?
User avatar
Major Doc_Brown
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 pm
Location: Alabama
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 pm

josko.ri wrote:
comic boy wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
comic boy wrote:Glitches happen , just gotta suck it up :D

Here is your personal opinion what to do in this case, stated in another thread:
viewtopic.php?f=442&t=100282&start=630#p2360252

comic boy wrote:Now that I am more fully aware of the situation I would be happy to replay the game if anything out of the ordinary was found to have occured, not seen a shred of evidence to that effect yet though.


So somehow you changed your opinion when it really happened? I see you clearly state that you would be happy to replay the game if anything out of ordinary was found to have occurred, but now when it is occurred and you are in that game you changed your opinion by 180 degrees? Well, this is not the first time that opinions from someone from TOFU clan are going back to their face, so I am not surprised at all ;)


You reap what you sew mate , if one thrives on gamesmanship then they should not expect to be given a sporting second chance , as I said , suck it up :D


I consider this to be (should be) the site rule to replay competitive games screwed by a site mistake, not to be charity from TOFU. Any asking for charity from me to TOFU I would consider like lowering my own honor values, so you will not watch that film my friend ;)


Well that's settled any debate then, cheers.
Image
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
User avatar
General Chariot of Fire
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Hong Kong
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby denthefrog on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:59 pm

can u all chill out ;)
when this incident happens i contacted the Dako, he has replied.
now kort leaders will discuss what we are going to do.
Image
User avatar
General denthefrog
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1685
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:47 am
Location: Bag End, on my way to the misty mountains
Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (3)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby jetsetwilly on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:01 pm

denthefrog wrote:can u all chill out ;)
when this incident happens i contacted the Dako, he has replied.
now kort leaders will discuss what we are going to do.


Precisely, this should be discussed by the 2 clan contacts.

Nothing is required in this thread so let's leave it please.
Image
User avatar
Colonel jetsetwilly
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 am
Location: United Kingdom
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (15) General Contribution (2)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby josko.ri on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
josko.ri wrote:Any asking for charity from me to TOFU I would consider like lowering my own honor values, so you will not watch that film my friend ;)

Just so I'm clear (I can be a little slow at times), you wouldn't dream of lowering yourself to make such a request from TOFU

Read my post, this is thread for chatting about this war. I posted my opinion (everyone who comment here in thread are doing so, no?) and asked what will be done. I did not request anything, nor I am in position to request anything. There are officials from both clans who are there to make or not make a request. I consider my posting as unofficially (unofficially from KORT, officially from myself as every my post is) stating my own opinion. Here is difference between asking and requesting:

Asking: "If true, what will be done then? Normally continue the game, or replay?"
Requesting: "TOFU, I request you to replay the game."

Doc_Brown wrote:but you do want a clear response from TOFU as to whether such a request would be accepted?


Where did I say that I want official response? I got an response and I asked is it official TOFU or just one player opinion, there is no any my asking that I am requesting official TOFU response, there was asking IF that was official TOFU opinion. Whoever is willing to chat and discuss is welcome, this is thread for chatting about this war, no? So please do not put in my mouth what I did not do.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby fishydance on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:06 pm

denthefrog wrote:can u all chill out ;)
when this incident happens i contacted the Dako, he has replied.
now kort leaders will discuss what we are going to do.


Thanks frog! For that you shall be awarded two Jaffa cakes! :D
Image
User avatar
Colonel fishydance
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 am
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby Rodion on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:11 pm

My opinion is that, first of all, the webmaster needs to make a statement regarding a bug that is, ultimately, his fault. Preferably, with haste. This time issue seems to have affected multiple CC games, so I can only assume tech mods have already contacted El Jefe for a hasty solution.
Image
User avatar
General Rodion
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby jetsetwilly on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:13 pm

The CD's are not in a position to order a remake of the game although equally Dako can't make any ruling as organiser here given that he's not entirely able to sit neutral on this one. This is 100% a site issue and the bug should be reported. The game should not be remade unless the Denise and Den agree to do so.

We will unlock the thread but no further discussion on this point is wanted until Den or Denise have posted the outcome of their discussions.
Image
User avatar
Colonel jetsetwilly
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 am
Location: United Kingdom
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (15) General Contribution (2)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby denthefrog on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:58 am

TOFU as expected stand by CoF previous statement,

Fen with a set, red with 4 cards, green with 4 cards, everybody safe and a healthy troop lead. Only orange had 4 cards on Team 2, cyan had not been carding and pink was down to one territory. I think a replay is unreasonable given the advantageous position we were in, and I'm sure you had 'Tofu ahead' in this game too. The clincher was perhaps Pirlo missing his turn holding a 3 card set. Had he played and cashed the situation would be very different, but then maybe a request for a replay wouldn't be forthcoming from your side.
Image
User avatar
General denthefrog
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1685
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:47 am
Location: Bag End, on my way to the misty mountains
Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (3)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby josko.ri on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:11 am

As I already stated, I think there is no TOFU who should have power to make decision, the game was screwed by site so site owners should be the ones to make final decision in the case. When there are request on the site for a game to be replayed for whatever reason, do site owners ask winning side if the game will be replayed, or site owners make their unbiased decision if the game will be replayed? As Rodion has already said, the bug is ultimately admins mistake, so there is admin who should make decision about how to solve consequences of his mistake, not players involved in games.

Also, I see in discussion that TOFU values this kind of win the same like our kind of win in 2010. But they are wrong, this is very different case. We won the war because of TOFU's mistake and they won the key game (maybe war) because of CC mistake. KORT is not guilty at all that CC made mistake, and TOFU was guilty that they had made their mistake in our first war. So those are 2 totally different cases, no matter that TOFU is desperately trying to present them like the same cases.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login