[CL5] 1:KORT MVP:josko 2:ID MVP:M Chief 3:AQOH MVP:thelord

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page [Round 5 and 6 -Start 30 j

Postby Qwert on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:20 pm

table update of all 3 leagues- all contact are pm about this
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page [Round 7 and 8 -Start 14 J

Postby benga on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:13 am

CL looks more and more like RL :)

Should have gone with 2 time map usage
mislick!
User avatar
Colonel benga
 
Posts: 4404
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 pm
Medals: 163
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (33) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page [Round 7 and 8 -Start 14 J

Postby Qwert on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Link to instructions for Round 7 and 8 are send to all First and Second contact, also DD and CD get messages to.

Next table and result update will be on 14 July
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby Qwert on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:08 pm

all games from round 7 and 8 are active.
next table update will be on 28 july.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby Qwert on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:56 am

all table and scores are update
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby Qwert on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:44 am

josko.ri wrote:
qwert wrote:
josko.ri wrote:I have a question for Organizers.

If player is going on several days vacation (weekend vacation) ending on Sunday, and it happens in the week when games are about to start (deadline to join away games = Wednesday), is it allowed to delay joining games of the absent player for 4 days until Sunday evening, in case that both of questioned clans agree about the delay?

It is now case of 2 weekend absences in KORT (one planned, one unplanned), but I am not sure which is CL5 policy about delaying games for several days in that case? I know in CCup it is allowed and there were many examples in past of delaying games for several days when both clans agree for that, but I do not know which is CL5 policy about it?


No delays are allowed, all this are explane in Official Clan Sitting rules

viewtopic.php?f=438&t=184910

if you have some player who will be away from CC for some long period, then dont put hem in Games.

You did not answer question because players will not be absent for a long period but will be for a very short period (4 days Wed to Sun). It means maximal number of turns which need to be covered by sitter is only round 1, for round 2 of the game and after players will already be back (Monday). So we speak about 4 day absence of players, but unfortunately those 4 days are just the ones when it is deadline for joining games (Wed to Sun), which means they are not capable to play round 1 but are capable to play every later round.

From the quote about Clan sitting rules that you provided, there is only one line about players being non-capable for their turns:
"You must not enter clan games if you know in advance that you will not be able to take the vast majority of your turns."

According to this rule, players should be allowed to join games when they know they will be absent ONLY in round 1. Only one Round for sure does not fit under definition "vast majority" of turns which is used in the rule.

I try to see where its a problem?

4. You must not enter clan games if you know in advance that you will not be able to take the vast majority of your turns. If you are going to participate in clan games, it should be you who will actually play in these games.

You need to join a games, and then if you are need to be away for 3-4 days, then your sitter need to announce this in game chat. If you not be able to play turn 1, or turn 2, because emergency away, but come back and play till end, then this its ok with rules.
Last edited by Qwert on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:49 am

qwert wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
qwert wrote:
josko.ri wrote:I have a question for Organizers.

If player is going on several days vacation (weekend vacation) ending on Sunday, and it happens in the week when games are about to start (deadline to join away games = Wednesday), is it allowed to delay joining games of the absent player for 4 days until Sunday evening, in case that both of questioned clans agree about the delay?

It is now case of 2 weekend absences in KORT (one planned, one unplanned), but I am not sure which is CL5 policy about delaying games for several days in that case? I know in CCup it is allowed and there were many examples in past of delaying games for several days when both clans agree for that, but I do not know which is CL5 policy about it?


No delays are allowed, all this are explane in Official Clan Sitting rules

viewtopic.php?f=438&t=184910

if you have some player who will be away from CC for some long period, then dont put hem in Games.

You did not answer question because players will not be absent for a long period but will be for a very short period (4 days Wed to Sun). It means maximal number of turns which need to be covered by sitter is only round 1, for round 2 of the game and after players will already be back (Monday). So we speak about 4 day absence of players, but unfortunately those 4 days are just the ones when it is deadline for joining games (Wed to Sun), which means they are not capable to play round 1 but are capable to play every later round.

From the quote about Clan sitting rules that you provided, there is only one line about players being non-capable for their turns:
"You must not enter clan games if you know in advance that you will not be able to take the vast majority of your turns."

According to this rule, players should be allowed to join games when they know they will be absent ONLY in round 1. Only one Round for sure does not fit under definition "vast majority" of turns which is used in the rule.

I try to see where its a problem?

4. You must not enter clan games if you know in advance that you will not be able to take the vast majority of your turns. If you are going to participate in clan games, it should be you who will actually play in these games.

You need to join a games, and then if you are need to be away for 3-4 days, then your sitter need to announce this in game chat.

So for CL5 it is ok that sitter plays round 1 turns, when it is in advance known that player who need sitter will be absent in round 1 but will be back in later rounds of game?
Image
User avatar
General josko.ri
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 98
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby Qwert on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:04 am

If you are away ,and you can not play in all games for short period(this mean in all games not just CL5), then i dont see where its problem for sitter to play for you.
You all ready join a games, not sitter, and when they start , then sitter need according to Sitting rules, to announce in game chat all this.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 am

qwert wrote:If you are away ,and you can not play in all games for short period(this mean in all games not just CL5), then i dont see where its problem for sitter to play for you.
You all ready join a games, not sitter, and when they start , then sitter need according to Sitting rules, to announce in game chat all this.

Ok, you declare rules as organizer, but then be responsible for this rules when it happens complaining from opponent clan that I, known unlimited fort specialist, will play opening turns for Moonchild, who is absent from the site from today (he walled me when he left home, you may check exact time) until Sunday. All home games were joined by him before he went to his short vacation, and he will be back and be able to play all his turns in period after coming back.
Image
User avatar
General josko.ri
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 98
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby danryan on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:14 am

I'm preparing my complaint as you speak.

I will file forms in triplicate. :D
User avatar
Lieutenant danryan
 
Posts: 3428
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:30 pm
Medals: 152
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (14)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby Qwert on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:20 am

josko.ri wrote:
qwert wrote:If you are away ,and you can not play in all games for short period(this mean in all games not just CL5), then i dont see where its problem for sitter to play for you.
You all ready join a games, not sitter, and when they start , then sitter need according to Sitting rules, to announce in game chat all this.

Ok, you declare rules as organizer, but then be responsible for this rules when it happens complaining from opponent clan that I, known unlimited fort specialist, will play opening turns for Moonchild, who is absent from the site from today (he walled me when he left home, you may check exact time) until Sunday. All home games were joined by him before he went to his short vacation, and he will be back and be able to play all his turns in period after coming back.


So where its problem then? I dont understand why we need to argue, when i want to try to help, and give you all relevant rules and guides? Just follow Official Clan Sitting rules, and everything will be ok.
If you afraid to much, then give me instructions and i will play for mooncild in first round.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby cooldeals on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 am

Deleted
Last edited by cooldeals on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Colonel cooldeals
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:33 am
Medals: 95
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (13) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:23 am

qwert wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
qwert wrote:If you are away ,and you can not play in all games for short period(this mean in all games not just CL5), then i dont see where its problem for sitter to play for you.
You all ready join a games, not sitter, and when they start , then sitter need according to Sitting rules, to announce in game chat all this.

Ok, you declare rules as organizer, but then be responsible for this rules when it happens complaining from opponent clan that I, known unlimited fort specialist, will play opening turns for Moonchild, who is absent from the site from today (he walled me when he left home, you may check exact time) until Sunday. All home games were joined by him before he went to his short vacation, and he will be back and be able to play all his turns in period after coming back.


So where its problem then? I dont understand why we need to argue, when i want to try to help, and give you all relevant rules and guides? Just follow Official Clan Sitting rules, and everything will be ok.

I do not have problem. You clarified all here so if anyone will complain about my sitting for him only in round 1, I will redirect him here to your explanation of rules.

qwert wrote:If you afraid to much, then give me instructions and i will play for mooncild in first round.

I didn't know until now that jokes could be expressed by qwertenglish language :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
General josko.ri
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 98
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby fishydance on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:33 am

danryan wrote:I'm preparing my complaint as you speak.

I will file forms in triplicate. :D


You must file your complaint to me in person... with my piranha troops present :lol:
Image
User avatar
Colonel fishydance
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 am
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5-main page[Round 9 and 10 -Start 28 J

Postby freakns on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:34 am

i too dont see a problem here. if player has joined games, and will be missed for short period of time(its not like you are going to play 5 opening rounds for him), then anyone can sit for him.

however, if he keeps going off on weekends, and you keep playing first turns in unlimited games for him, then yes, that could be interpreted as violation of rules(this has been the case some year ago, but from what i know, Moonchild has start playing his moves over the weekends too. so unless he again get sudden case of illness known as "not playing first movesitis", you are OK)
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login