CCup4 - KORT Wins!!

Active clan challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby angola on Mon May 13, 2013 3:30 am

Finsfleet wrote:We're gonna see great matchups in the first round already, TNC - ACE and FALL - ATL. Gonna be super interesting cup, I think, best one of all. Too bad Pack dropped out.


TNC-ACE will be brutal. Can't wait. FALL-ATL is also a tough matchup. Some good ones out there. I hope Eddie and Co. give KORT hell, or at least make Bruce have flashbacks to his CD days (ha).
Image

Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Colonel angola
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Washington state
Medals: 102
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (16) Tournament Contribution (19) General Contribution (3)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby chemefreak on Mon May 13, 2013 6:56 am

angola wrote:
Finsfleet wrote:We're gonna see great matchups in the first round already, TNC - ACE and FALL - ATL. Gonna be super interesting cup, I think, best one of all. Too bad Pack dropped out.


TNC-ACE will be brutal. Can't wait. FALL-ATL is also a tough matchup. Some good ones out there. I hope Eddie and Co. give KORT hell, or at least make Bruce have flashbacks to his CD days (ha).


Considering that eddie started a smack thread in the other forum before KoRT could even get their main thread going I'll bet that Bruce is already having flashbacks!
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
Image
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
User avatar
Major chemefreak
 
Posts: 3404
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Columbus (Franklin Park), Ohio
Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (18)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby eddie2 on Mon May 13, 2013 2:12 pm

chemefreak wrote:
angola wrote:
Finsfleet wrote:We're gonna see great matchups in the first round already, TNC - ACE and FALL - ATL. Gonna be super interesting cup, I think, best one of all. Too bad Pack dropped out.


TNC-ACE will be brutal. Can't wait. FALL-ATL is also a tough matchup. Some good ones out there. I hope Eddie and Co. give KORT hell, or at least make Bruce have flashbacks to his CD days (ha).


Considering that eddie started a smack thread in the other forum before KoRT could even get their main thread going I'll bet that Bruce is already having flashbacks!


rofl i done that before you even updated this thread with the draw.

anyway i am in total shock aka forums are always very quiet usually only about 3 or 4 posts in our war threads, so far2 we have 25 posts clan members talking in the forums and everything it reminds me of the time days.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: jersey channel islands
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby ScaryTeded on Mon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

TSM vs LOTZ
Link: Waiting :lol:
Image
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class ScaryTeded
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:04 pm
Location: http://lh3.ggpht.com/-L4XDqs8UXUQ/VEwCUYABomI/AAAAAAAAAQA/4B113FJGygw/984364.gif
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby kuma32478 on Thu May 16, 2013 6:47 am

I don't see AQoH vs HH on the bracket anywhere
User avatar
Lieutenant kuma32478
 
Posts: 1700
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:55 am
Location: North Carolina
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (11)
Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby freakns on Thu May 16, 2013 7:04 am

kuma32478 wrote:I don't see AQoH vs HH on the bracket anywhere

you shouldve read whats written under ****
winner of your match will face loser of TOFU vs AFOS CCup3 finals and since we still dont know who won and who lost CCup3 finals, winner of your match can face either of two clans.
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 8:15 am

TOFU are the most serious troublemakers to clan world ever.
1. Two times withdrawing from competition (ACC1, CL5) like no other clan did.
2. The biggest sitting abuse ever where the whole clan participated actively or passively, because it was proven in the case that CoF was bragging in TOFU forum how he is playing alone vs the whole AFOS Hive team, so others knew very well for his systematic abusing system.
3. They were the loudest in asking for punishment of me for sitting abuse in June 2011. That would not be so weird if only a month later they were not punished for doing exactly the same kind of abuse. In that other case they were surprisingly silent, in contrast to being extremely loud in the same case when they were accusing me.
4. Refusing to replay decisive game vs KORT and advancing by site glitch in CC3. I did not see anyone who is not from TOFU that supported their decision, including official CD's statement written in the thread.
5. False accusing me for sitting abuse at the end of last year. I also did not remember anyone other except TOFU members were saying that it was abusive and deserves punishment.
6. I do not remember any case that someone from some clan were accusing that clan for abuse. That happened guess to who when Chuuuuck pointed how widespread and organized cheating were occurred inside the clan? Enough to show how much are level of mutual respect inside that clan.

They are however smart individuals so with using their good public acting skills they always make themselves looking better and having better reputation, or turning truth around and showing that others are guilty for troubles that they caused.

I hope CDs will realize that they are so far the biggest troublemakers in clan scene and eliminate them from CC4. Here are major reasons for my suggestion:
1. This is their second time withdrawing from competition (no other clan withdrew more than once)
2. All previous clans who withdrew from competitions were AOC/EMP from CL5 and Time from CL3 I think. Correct me if I am wrong. BUT, their reason for withdrawing was turning down their activity, after the withdraw they did not exist anymore. So, this is the first time that someone withdraw not because they are closing their clan but (imagine reason!) because they cannot have 10 active players at every time to play games.

What will be message to the rest of clan world if we just let this go without extra punishment? Who can guarantee that they will not do the same thing in CC4? Situations in CL5 and CC4 are right now the same draw wise, in both competitions they did not yet start their activity in main phase, so withdrawing now is less painful for competition than (possible) withdrawing in later stage of CC4 and awarding bye in quarterfinals or semifinals or allowing second chance to clan who is already eliminated by TOFU.
If CDs decide to do no punishment, that will be great message to the rest of clan world that everyone can do whatever they wish, sign up for whatever they wish, and hey, if it happens that in some part of the competition son of someone is born and he cannot anymore go often to CC, why not withdraw the whole clan? It will be so great for Clan competitions.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu May 30, 2013 11:30 am

Quem metuunt oderunt
Image
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
User avatar
General Chariot of Fire
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Hong Kong
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby mcshanester29 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:36 pm

I thought a separate thread was made for COF and Josko to argue their points so that way they wouldn't clutter everything else???? :roll:
User avatar
Sergeant mcshanester29
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Location: ID, USA
Medals: 166
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (21)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (33) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (10)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby eddie2 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:52 pm

josko give it a rest will you.

Game 12800218 rodion delayed signing up to the game to get a screen shot.
Game 12800220 same here


Game 12800227 jane austin does it

Game 12800231extreme ways does it
Game 12800258 this one cowboy.

you can check other games they are in to see they played shots before they signed up and they have posted straight after signing up to the games.

there was another one or 2 games which i think was real bad form because that war i offered you the 12 hour rule for a increase in trench. which i was told i was blackmailing you.

i then sent this pm to aka and kort leadership

show: pm sent


on the 21st which kort leadership did not forward it to you.

now this is from the rules.
When games are sent, they must already be created and fully joined by the home team. I should be copied in the private message sending each clans home games.


which we did not follow the games to be signed up to but for players to delay signing up to get something they decided not to give a bit of something to have the screen shot is underhand and breaching the rules of the event which i must add was posted by bruceswar so you cannot use the excuss that kort did not know because bruce created your games and he asked me for akas asap so i created them quickly..

also there is no exchange date in the thread which should be there.

I will be checking the forums for every clan match to make sure they are being kept up properly, sent and joined on time, and the playing rules are being upheld. However, if any clan feels their opponents have broken a rule they should bring it to my attention immediately.


so who do we bring this up to now ?????
If a clan is still late in sending/joining home games or joining games they will forfeit 1 game


so does this count for players who purposely delayed signing up until we did to get a screen shot ????

see what i mean i was not going to act on this but your post calling tofu out for bad form just made me post this about bad form by yourselves. and sorry kort members for bringing this up but someone got to stop josko from saying how other clans are acting when kort are doing some things not allowed by the rules.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: jersey channel islands
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby freakns on Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 pm

josko.ri wrote:blah blah blah

man... i think you psychiatrist will have some serious explanations to do about how he get his diploma :shock:
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 30, 2013 4:44 pm

eddie2 wrote:If a clan is still late in sending/joining home games or joining games they will forfeit 1 game


All games are to be fully JOINED by the home team before they are sent to the opposing clan per the Cup rules. We were not informed of this so there is nothing we can do about it now. I will warn Bruce for future reference. Thanks.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
Image
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
User avatar
Major chemefreak
 
Posts: 3404
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Columbus (Franklin Park), Ohio
Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (18)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Ongoing

Postby eddie2 on Thu May 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Ok i will provide game nos of all the players who played turns while having invites tommorow which took me 2 days to look through. I also new this would be the result . So if you want to delete the following it is ok because i have screen shots and am on my phone just now.
Go to the tnc ace thread 5 post down nicky asks for exchange dates in thread then go to aka kort thread no exchange dates but no mention to bruce to post it. Add this with the fact you guys girls wre not happy with how bruce left the clan mods this is making it look like favoritism to your former head of department. And kort getting off with twisting the rules for there benifit again.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: jersey channel islands
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Ongoing

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 30, 2013 5:32 pm

eddie2 wrote:Ok i will provide game nos of all the players who played turns while having invites tommorow which took me 2 days to look through. I also new this would be the result . So if you want to delete the following it is ok because i have screen shots and am on my phone just now.
Go to the tnc ace thread 5 post down nicky asks for exchange dates in thread then go to aka kort thread no exchange dates but no mention to bruce to post it. Add this with the fact you guys girls wre not happy with how bruce left the clan mods this is making it look like favoritism to your former head of department. And kort getting off with twisting the rules for there benifit again.


No. What you need to do is tell the CDs that you received unjoined games. You did not. KoRT has been reminded of the requirement (as you know). Anyone who receives unjoined games should contact the other clan first and then if that doesn't work, contact the CDs. Don't join the games!
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
Image
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
User avatar
Major chemefreak
 
Posts: 3404
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Columbus (Franklin Park), Ohio
Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (18)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Ongoing

Postby eddie2 on Thu May 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Ok whatever so kort get off without the punishment for twisting the rules for there favour again. What makes it worse is there organiser is the person who wrote the rules. I made 2 attempts to get set exchange date with no response in live chat. No reminder from clan mods like other clans got to remind him to post them. And that is proberly another way they would of got out of it if you did actually punish them. So several aka members who dont use bob screen shots have to play with a disadvantage because kort twisted the rules for there favour.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: jersey channel islands
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Ongoing

Postby chapcrap on Thu May 30, 2013 6:27 pm

I'm not one to take the side of leadership if I think they are being unjust, so I feel like I can say, eddie, you're being a little paranoid with this one. How are they supposed to do anything about it if you don't tell them ahead of time? You didn't have to join the games. You didn't have to send invites until just now, today. So, that's on you really.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby Rodion on Thu May 30, 2013 7:40 pm

eddie2 wrote:Game 12800218 rodion delayed signing up to the game to get a screen shot.
Game 12800220 same here.


I made my home games sunny so a snap would not be needed (you know, as you didn't want the 12-hour fog courtesy rule), but feel free to think whatever you want (hey, it's not like anyone respects your opinion anyway!).
Image
User avatar
General Rodion
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 8:08 pm

eddie2 wrote:see what i mean i was not going to act on this but your post calling tofu out for bad form just made me post this about bad form by yourselves. and sorry kort members for bringing this up but someone got to stop josko from saying how other clans are acting when kort are doing some things not allowed by the rules.

eddie, at first no need to sorry to us, if anyone has any problems with us I am glad it is brought to public so we can defend ourselves instead of being not said or said behind the scenes. I am not coward to hide behind our own wrongdoings, so I am glad you gave us chance to defend ourselves which I will do now.

eddie2 wrote:
Game 12800218 rodion delayed signing up to the game to get a screen shot.
Game 12800220 same here


Game 12800227 jane austin does it

Game 12800231extreme ways does it
Game 12800258 this one cowboy.


2 of those 5 games are sunny, and third one is Das Schloss where anyway troops do not meet in round 1 so snapshots taking and 12 hour rule really does not matter in those games.

Also, all those games are created 27th May in 14.00, and started 28th May from 00.56 to 6.30.

When games are sent, they must already be created and fully joined by the home team. I should be copied in the private message sending each clans home games.


I interpret this rule on the way that invites need to be sent before away clan receives games, so away clan can have information about maps/settings and players who are playing in those games. That means that all the games will be joined in next 24 hours of time of exchanging games, what we did in every of those games, the latest game is joined in 16.30 hours after game creation.
To be precise, here is chronological order of games creation/joining:

May 27, 14.00: KORT home games created and all invites sent to KORT players
+ 3.30 hours: AKA home games created
between this timeframe games were exchanged
+ 4.40 hours: Bruce posting AKA home games in KORT forum
between this timeframe AKA filled some away games
+ 16.30 hours: last KORT home invite accepted

So, KORT invites were sent immediately after game creation, as well as AKA's invites, with difference that AKA games were created 3.30 hours LATER.

We accepted our invites in next 16.30 hours. It is required to be online once in 24 hours so there is nothing wrong with that. Our players accepted their invite the first time after they logged in that day. So, if someone is guilty that home team joined second is AKA, because you joined some of your away games in less than 12 hours after game exchanging. You have deadline 5 days to do it, so if the fact who will join our home games first really worries you so much, you could wait those maximal 24 hours for us to accept our invites and then join away set. The fact that you did not do so, but were intentionally rushed with inviting your team to join games in order that you can accuse us later, the fact that you collected all that into your mobile snapshots, the fact that you wasted so much time writing your long accusing posts plus several posts about that to KORT clan leaders, are telling enough about your motives, they are not my writing about TOFU, but are your intention to make trouble where trouble does not exist. =D>

P.S. I read that chemefreak pointed that games need to be already joined on time of exchanging games. That is not logical, because it means that away team could see the games one day before exchanging date, which is time from creating games to being fully joined. Every clan is creating games immediately before exchanging them and sending invites, which means it needs additional 24 hours for them to be fully joined.
Last edited by josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 pm

josko.ri wrote:P.S. I read that chemefreak pointed that games need to be already joined on time of exchanging games. That is not logical, because it means that away team could see the games one day before exchanging date, which is time from creating games to being fully joined. Every clan is creating games immediately before exchanging them and sending invites, which means it needs additional 24 hours for them to be fully joined.


This is the rule. Fully joined.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
Image
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
User avatar
Major chemefreak
 
Posts: 3404
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Columbus (Franklin Park), Ohio
Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (18)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 8:16 pm

chemefreak wrote:
josko.ri wrote:P.S. I read that chemefreak pointed that games need to be already joined on time of exchanging games. That is not logical, because it means that away team could see the games one day before exchanging date, which is time from creating games to being fully joined. Every clan is creating games immediately before exchanging them and sending invites, which means it needs additional 24 hours for them to be fully joined.


This is the rule. Fully joined.

I think you are wrong. We in KORT have around 15 clan wars played in CCup in past, which is more than any other clan player. That rule was always written the same, and always was done that home invites needed to be sent on the time of exchanging games.

However, if you want proceed with that rule, AKA also did not have all their home games joined on the time of exchanging games with KORT. Their games were made just 1 hour before exchanging games with us. (see the chronological timeframe described in previous post)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Draw Complete - Bracket Updated

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 30, 2013 8:21 pm

josko.ri wrote:
chemefreak wrote:
josko.ri wrote:P.S. I read that chemefreak pointed that games need to be already joined on time of exchanging games. That is not logical, because it means that away team could see the games one day before exchanging date, which is time from creating games to being fully joined. Every clan is creating games immediately before exchanging them and sending invites, which means it needs additional 24 hours for them to be fully joined.


This is the rule. Fully joined.

I think you are wrong. We in KORT have around 15 clan wars played in CCup in past, which is more than any other clan player. That rule was always written the same, and always was done that home invites needed to be sent on the time of exchanging games.

However, if you want proceed with that rule, AKA also did not have all their home games joined on the time of exchanging games with KORT. Their games were made just 1 hour before exchanging games with us. (see the chronological timeframe described in previous post)


This is the rule:

"When games are sent, they must already be created and fully joined by the home team. Once home games are sent, the away clan has 5 full days to fill the games. If your opponent is late on either sending/joining home games or joining games please notify the CD's immediately. There will be some leniency on running late, we will work out a date with the clans involved and set a date that games must be sent/joined by. If a clan is still late in sending/joining home games or joining games they will forfeit 1 game per day late."

Clan Leaders should actually be creating and inviting their players more than 24 hours before the deadline so that if one is declined or expires they can get the spot filled before the exchange.

This shouldn't be much of an issue as most clans wait several days before filling the exchanged games. So even if an invite is pending when the exchange is made, there really isn't any advantage caused. Again, the other clan should let us CDs know (hopefully after reaching out to the other clan) and, at the very least, waiting for the other clan to fully join before sending invites to its own players. Of course, someone has to complain about it for it to be an issue.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
Image
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
User avatar
Major chemefreak
 
Posts: 3404
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Columbus (Franklin Park), Ohio
Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (18)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Ongoing

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Another argument why TOFU should be eliminated from CC4 is their current involvement in CC4 compared to their involvement in CL5:

CC4: As for now, the only their involvement is taking first seed in draw, as they did not play any game yet.
CL5: As for now, their involvement is both taking seed in draw, AND eliminating someone. Premier League has 11 clans instead of 12 which would have if TOFU did not screw the format so one clan is eliminated because of their messing up.

So, If TOFU has time for playing in one of those 2 competitions but not in both, then CL5 is more logical choice because there their involvement in this moment is much deeper than in CC4. The reason that they decided to move out from competition where they already eliminated someone and continue in competition which they did not even start yet, shows enough about how reliable they are. I think we should not allow one clan, which in addition already has troublemaking history and already has one withdraw in ACC1, to make jokes about major clan tournaments, and risk their withdrawing from CC4 as well. Better eliminate them now, than risk they screw up the whole tournament in later stage.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Ongoing

Postby ljex on Thu May 30, 2013 10:13 pm

josko.ri wrote:Another argument why TOFU should be eliminated from CC4 is their current involvement in CC4 compared to their involvement in CL5:

CC4: As for now, the only their involvement is taking first seed in draw, as they did not play any game yet.
CL5: As for now, their involvement is both taking seed in draw, AND eliminating someone. Premier League has 11 clans instead of 12 which would have if TOFU did not screw the format so one clan is eliminated because of their messing up.

So, If TOFU has time for playing in one of those 2 competitions but not in both, then CL5 is more logical choice because there their involvement in this moment is much deeper than in CC4. The reason that they decided to move out from competition where they already eliminated someone and continue in competition which they did not even start yet, shows enough about how reliable they are. I think we should not allow one clan, which in addition already has troublemaking history and already has one withdraw in ACC1, to make jokes about major clan tournaments, and risk their withdrawing from CC4 as well. Better eliminate them now, than risk they screw up the whole tournament in later stage.


Give it a rest, why do you care what TOFU does?

They should have a right to choose what competitions they join and is there any harm in that?
User avatar
Captain ljex
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 am
Medals: 115
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (18) General Contribution (3)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Ongoing

Postby josko.ri on Thu May 30, 2013 10:17 pm

ljex wrote:
josko.ri wrote:Another argument why TOFU should be eliminated from CC4 is their current involvement in CC4 compared to their involvement in CL5:

CC4: As for now, the only their involvement is taking first seed in draw, as they did not play any game yet.
CL5: As for now, their involvement is both taking seed in draw, AND eliminating someone. Premier League has 11 clans instead of 12 which would have if TOFU did not screw the format so one clan is eliminated because of their messing up.

So, If TOFU has time for playing in one of those 2 competitions but not in both, then CL5 is more logical choice because there their involvement in this moment is much deeper than in CC4. The reason that they decided to move out from competition where they already eliminated someone and continue in competition which they did not even start yet, shows enough about how reliable they are. I think we should not allow one clan, which in addition already has troublemaking history and already has one withdraw in ACC1, to make jokes about major clan tournaments, and risk their withdrawing from CC4 as well. Better eliminate them now, than risk they screw up the whole tournament in later stage.


Give it a rest, why do you care what TOFU does?

They should have a right to choose what competitions they join and is there any harm in that?

Yes there is harm in that. KORT signed up for competition that will have 12 clans in Premier Division, and now it will be 11 clans. That is not what we signed up for, and all because of TOFU. The same can happen in CC4. We signed up to play in competition where we will have opponent in R32 R16, quarterfinals, semifinals and finals. I do not want that for example finals will be awarded to us as a bye because TOFU may decide they are not anymore able to compete and withdraw from finals, nor I want that we need to hard fight to progress from semifinals to finals while clan from the other part of draw maybe gets this progress by default if their opponents TOFU withdraw.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier josko.ri
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 108
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (18) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: CCup4 Main Thread - Ongoing

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 30, 2013 10:54 pm

TOFU will participate in CCup4. No more discussions about this here. The next post regarding this gets this thread locked and the poster (and possibly their clan) a nice little punishment (tbd). Thanks.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
Image
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
User avatar
Major chemefreak
 
Posts: 3404
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Columbus (Franklin Park), Ohio
Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (18)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (7)

PreviousNext

Return to Active Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login