[CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 46-15 of 61 - TOFU Wins! - Final: 10/29

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 25-9 of 61

Postby freakns on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:14 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:You came on here

he came? you sure? who was providing loving hand? dont tell me it was one of your girls(true ones, not fake ones like Dako and Fenrir)...

Chariot of Fire wrote:This is NOT your war.

now you sound like KORT member. told you not to mix those painkillers with booze...
Brigadier freakns

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 17-7 of 61

Postby Armandolas on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:21 am

Damn, how old are you?
Please not this is a gaming site. Why are u writing like a letter to a judge?
You should see a doctor mate.
Its not about trolling . I dont see you as an internet troll. Not at all. I dont see you invading every other thread in CC(something that your maid love to do)
But you surely show somekind of mental condition in the stuff you write.
Im not trying to be hipocritical here neither be funny. Ive been reading some of your stuff since people were discussing the cc4 format ,and no matter wich subject it was, you just seemed disturbed by everyone.Absolutely paranoid and sorry a bit retarded..a fully developed grown up dont say stuff like what u say.You were not the only one doing that.The banned guy was the same style, but less organized and with less ponctuation.
I have to suggest. Please take a break from this for a while.Not CC but the computer. Make a travel, go meet some nice people.
THIS IS NOT YOUR LIFE..or REAL LIFE..this is a game of dice and strategy only

josko.ri wrote:This is TOFU-DYN war so if someone is off-topic that is the one who mentioned KORT in war that has nothing to do with KORT.
My reply is not off-topic, since KORT is mentioned in post and I am member of KORT, I have right to say my counter-opinion as the comment is speaking negative about group that I am belonging to. I would never comment in thread of TOFU's war unless my name or name of my clan is tainted by comment from others. In that case I have legal right to reply to that comment.

Brigadier Armandolas

Medals: 101
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (29)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:22 am

told you not to mix those painkillers with booze

You cannot begin to imagine how true this statement is. You know about what happened to me when running right? Well the consequences are grim and I'm wracked with pain. The only relief is a handful of tablets and a couple of bottles of wine. It works - just I don't want to be doing it for too long.

[the booze is for enjoyment anyway, the painkillers are for Jockstrap's posts]
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
General Chariot of Fire

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 17-7 of 61

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:34 am

Armandolas wrote:(insert insulting post)
THIS IS NOT YOUR LIFE..or REAL LIFE..this is a game of dice and strategy only

While I have respect for you otherwise, none of this was warranted and your post wasn't warranted either. You guys did kinda bait him to begin with. There was 0 justification for bringing up anything about KORT (true, false or otherwise) in this thread but for the reasons that just happened. It had to be known that he'd see it, or some do-gooder would link it so they could enjoy the drama. It is no secret that CoF and Josko dislike each other, and most people really don't care about their drama, but for the few stalkers who relish in it.

I think people have behaved like children in this thread and I mean all of you involved in that little exchange. Not singling out or excluding anyone. Things happened, it's the past, regardless who was right or wrong, and regardless of who even I think was right or wrong, this BS needs to stop. CoF, please grow up and at least try to not start drama. I like you better when you're just joking around. This "get one over on Josko" side of you is lame. :| Telling him to get out of your thread right after he said "good luck to both teams" was a further bait to get him back in here and you know it.

SHTAP!
Colonel Shannon Apple
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (1)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby Foxglove on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:58 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Thanks Shannon. I'm really not such a bad sort (or sport). I'm really just here for the games and the craic.

So how's your CC retirement going?
General Foxglove
Head Thinker
Head Thinker

Medals: 65
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (13)
Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (7)

Postby Leehar on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:19 am

:-$
Locked to stop the inevitable clan mud slinging. You kids can't have anything nice.

Sorry to do this to Dynasty, but I think it's best if we let tempers cool for a couple of days. This isn't the first incidence of tofu-kort agitation, and unfortunately doesn't seem like it'll be the last, so I suppose we'll have to find a more permanent solution.

In the interim, I'd prefer if this doesn't continue elsewhere either, so let this be a blanket warning to refrain from engaging on this topic and perhaps go back to your clan forums to vent any frustrations or grievances you have in private rather than in public bashing.
show
Colonel Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Postby Arama86n on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Game 13143014
I dedicate this victory to Steven Pressfield, author of the fantastic novel "Alexander; The Virtues of War"

And I think that brings us to 27-9. I beleive Doc has had minor trouble updating this thread for the last 48 hours, but we ask for patience and that you direct any voices of concern or questions regarding said delay to Leehar O:)
Major Arama86n

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Doc_Brown on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:29 am

Arama86n wrote:And I think that brings us to 27-9.

A couple more wrapped up this morning as well. 29-9 now.
Major Doc_Brown

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 29-9 of 61

Postby betiko on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:23 am

wow thread reopened! sorry about all the fuss dynasty!
General betiko

Medals: 163
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (31) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Postby pearljamrox2 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 pm

A little bit of drama is fun every once in awhile. I was gonna throw a few hay makers just to get in on the action but it was locked up and now I've lost my will. Damn you mods!
Colonel pearljamrox2

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (9)

Postby Arama86n on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:26 am

pearljamrox2 wrote:A little bit of drama is fun every once in awhile. I was gonna throw a few hay makers just to get in on the action but it was locked up and now I've lost my will. Damn you mods!

I was looking at what games you'd beein in pearl, and had a laugh. You and timmy went 6/6 for games together in the last batch, and 9 together total. Which might mean you've played more than me with my own clan mate :lol:
You two should hook up, just discussing maps and settings should keep you busy for hours, you obviously have the same taste :D

Come on #31, who's gunna take it? I'm down to one active, and it aint close to completion so won't be me.
Major Arama86n

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 31-10 of 61

Postby Doc_Brown on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:46 pm

It's official. Stalingrad is win #31 for TOFU. Good war Dynasty!
Major Doc_Brown

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2)

Postby keyborn on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Thanks Dynasty for a hard fought war. I would like to congratulate you for being formidable and honorable opponents and I would also like to wish your clan the best of luck in your future wars. =D>
Brigadier keyborn

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby Armandolas on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:33 am

keyborn wrote:Thanks Dynasty for a hard fought war. I would like to congratulate you for being formidable and honorable opponents and I would also like to wish your clan the best of luck in your future wars. =D>

+1
Please add a comment on my new map:
Brigadier Armandolas

Medals: 101
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (29)

Postby Arama86n on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:49 am

Well said keyborn.
Thank you for an enjoyable challenge Dynasty. Many challenging and fun games :)
Best of luck out there, cya around.
Major Arama86n

Postby catnipdreams on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:53 am

What Key said! Very enjoyable games, well fought :D
Brigadier catnipdreams

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (1)

Postby timmy1 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Arama86n wrote:You and timmy went 6/6 for games together in the last batch, and 9 together total. Which might mean you've played more than me with my own clan mate :lol:

I'd be up for playing with, rather than against, these guys. I played 4 of the 9 TOFU losses :oops: , with more possible....
Brigadier timmy1

Medals: 93
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (19) Challenge Achievement (3)

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 31-11 of 61

Postby BADPAT on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:49 am

Congrats to all TOFU members for reaching the next round.

It has been fun fighting you guys eventho the end score is gonna be a bit of a dissapointment for us. Lot of games could have gone either way and at the end they just didnt go our way. Too bad better luck next time.

It is nice to see that small problems in a war can be dealt with in a normal and civil way with muteral respect and withouth having the testesteron levels go thru the roof.

Best of luck in the next round.

BADPAT
Lieutenant BADPAT

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4)

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:42 pm

BADPAT wrote:Congrats to all TOFU members for reaching the next round.

It has been fun fighting you guys eventho the end score is gonna be a bit of a dissapointment for us. Lot of games could have gone either way and at the end they just didnt go our way. Too bad better luck next time.

It is nice to see that small problems in a war can be dealt with in a normal and civil way with muteral respect and withouth having the testesteron levels go thru the roof.

Best of luck in the next round.

BADPAT

i think the last 20 ish will go 10-10 more or less, so proportionally it won't be as bad as just now!
thanks for the war guys! hey you did manage to tie us in the random league during this war too, and we're getting our ass kicked by a dynasty team in one tourney just now with LMS and deli o checkers! :P
General betiko

Medals: 163
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (31) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Armandolas wrote:
keyborn wrote:Thanks Dynasty for a hard fought war. I would like to congratulate you for being formidable and honorable opponents and I would also like to wish your clan the best of luck in your future wars. =D>

+1

+1
Major iAmCaffeine

Medals: 79
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby BADPAT on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:57 am

betiko wrote:
i think the last 20 ish will go 10-10 more or less, so proportionally it won't be as bad as just now!
thanks for the war guys! hey you did manage to tie us in the random league during this war too, and we're getting our ass kicked by a dynasty team in one tourney just now with LMS and deli o checkers! :P

That one is a bit painfull.

We should have won the random league but in one of those games one of our members forgot to put on his glasses and hit the shit out of his own teammember instead of the competition. That did cost us the vic.
Lieutenant BADPAT

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4)

Postby Seulessliathan on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:00 am

It was a good fight, thank you Dynasty
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (12) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 32-13 of 61

Postby CAPK81 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:49 am

well played you have a lot of talented players in your group well done
Colonel CAPK81

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (12)

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 34-14 of 61

Postby Denise on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:21 am

Thank you, Dynasty. Good luck in your future challenges.
Brigadier Denise

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (18)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges