Conquer Club

C.C. Finals THOTA vs. KoRT [27-33] Kort WINS ! [FINAL]

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: C.C. Finals THOTA vs. KoRT [27-33] Kort WINS ! [FINAL]

Postby drunkmonkey on Mon May 09, 2011 7:22 pm

ljex wrote:In an effort to become "classy" that which every person on Conquer Club dreams of I will stop the KORT bashing and admit that I have taken it too far at this point, but maybe just one of you will gain my utmost respect and admit that your clan made the wrong decision and you wish your clan would have done it differently looking back on it.

Don't get me wrong - KoRT has a big to-do list and gaining your respect is right up there at the top - but just let it go. If you really can't get enough of this topic, I think there's a thread somewhere with a page or two discussing it.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby Rodion on Mon May 09, 2011 7:50 pm

drunkmonkey wrote:
ljex wrote:In an effort to become "classy" that which every person on Conquer Club dreams of I will stop the KORT bashing and admit that I have taken it too far at this point, but maybe just one of you will gain my utmost respect and admit that your clan made the wrong decision and you wish your clan would have done it differently looking back on it.

Don't get me wrong - KoRT has a big to-do list and gaining your respect is right up there at the top

You, sir, scored some big sarcasm points on my ranking. :lol: =D>
General Rodion

Postby ljex on Mon May 09, 2011 11:38 pm

drunkmonkey wrote:

Don't get me wrong - KoRT has a big to-do list and gaining your respect is right up there at the top - but just let it go. If you really can't get enough of this topic, I think there's a thread somewhere with a page or two discussing it.

KoRT doesn't need my approval, quite honestly no one on this site does, but I think I speak for a large number of people with the second half of my previous post not just myself. Yes i understand that your post was sarcastic but quite.

Anyway, I forgot to Congratulate you on recent acceptance to KoRT, I guess its good for you that no one worth anything wants to join them for events that will remain undiscussed and they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get new members to join. I'm sure we will see a certain player to remain nameless sitting you a lot for clan games in the near future, congrats again it must be a big honor.
Major ljex

Postby drunkmonkey on Mon May 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Bottom of the barrel? You've already resorted to personal attacks on me? Stay classy, bud.

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. Talk to you later.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby ljex on Tue May 10, 2011 12:09 am

drunkmonkey wrote:Bottom of the barrel? You've already resorted to personal attacks on me? Stay classy, bud.

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. Talk to you later.

Meh, I'm neither classy or above personal attacks though I don't really try to hide that. I'm sure we will talk later...
Major ljex

Postby waseemalim on Tue May 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Congrats KORT. You made my day.
Life is what happens while you are busy playing Conquer Club.
Brigadier waseemalim

Re: C.C. Finals THOTA vs. KoRT [0-0] -- Pregame Chatter

Postby Falkomagno on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:48 am

FarangDemon wrote:This will be very exciting. If THOTA wins, nobody can really question their supremacy anymore at this time (which has seemed to be waning with recent near loss to NEM). If KoRT wins, they will have established themselves as the alpha cows. Big stakes for both clans.

I predict KoRT wins 33-27. Good luck to both clans.

This guys is a very decent forecaster.
Sergeant Falkomagno

Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Re: C.C. Finals THOTA vs. KoRT [0-0] -- Pregame Chatter

Postby White Moose on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:18 am

Falkomagno wrote:
FarangDemon wrote:This will be very exciting. If THOTA wins, nobody can really question their supremacy anymore at this time (which has seemed to be waning with recent near loss to NEM). If KoRT wins, they will have established themselves as the alpha cows. Big stakes for both clans.

I predict KoRT wins 33-27. Good luck to both clans.

This guys is a very decent forecaster.

Farang won the internets.
Highest Score: 3374
Major White Moose

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges