Conquer Club

[CC2] 2nd Annual Conqueror's Cup!!

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 2nd Annual Conqueror's Cup!!

Postby Lubawski on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:05 pm

While you are snowed in, how about putting together a listing of all those clans who have signed up so far in the 1st or 2nd post.
Colonel Lubawski

Postby jpcloet on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Chuuuuck wrote:Yes, jp, I will clarify about home teams being joined first. I also will try to have the power rankings up ASAP. Just haven't had time to combine them as of late.

Josko, I asked the question you tried to ask pages before. Chuuuuuck still has to answer it. You should probably read a thread before jumping to conclusions. It is not what you are asking, but how you are asking.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby lokisgal on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Lubawski wrote:While you are snowed in, how about putting together a listing of all those clans who have signed up so far in the 1st or 2nd post.

I was just about to ask this - would be very helpful as we discuss if we want to participate this time around
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby ljex on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 pm

show: FOED

show: EMPIRE

show: Devils Brigade

show: Legends of the Zone

show: the fantastic four-skins

show: ++The Legion++

show: Death By Comity

show: TOFU

show: Dynasty

show: T4C

show: Nemesis

show: A Fistful of Sixes

show: Grim Reapers

show: Mythology

show: Memento Mori

show: Risk Attackers

So far 16 clans have entered
Major ljex

Postby Lubawski on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Awesome. There are still quite a few who I expect to see here.
Colonel Lubawski

Postby ljex on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Lubawski wrote:Awesome. There are still quite a few who I expect to see here.

Definitely some notables missing to mention just a few

TSM
KORT
IA
THOTA
AOC
LOW
Major ljex

Postby danryan on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 pm

I'd be shocked to see KORT or TSM enter, and right now I'd say THOTA would be unlikely too. I think between the Clan League, clan wars, and the first CC some of the top flight clans (who go deep into any competition) are going to be suffering some burnout.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby ljex on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:14 pm

danryan wrote:I'd be shocked to see KORT or TSM enter, and right now I'd say THOTA would be unlikely too. I think between the Clan League, clan wars, and the first CC some of the top flight clans (who go deep into any competition) are going to be suffering some burnout.

I think we will see 2/3. I doubt we will see LOW enter, I would be shocked if AOC didn't enter and somewhat surprised if IA didn't enter.
Major ljex

Postby jrh_cardinal on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:57 pm

danryan wrote:I'd be shocked to see KORT or TSM enter, and right now I'd say THOTA would be unlikely too. I think between the Clan League, clan wars, and the first CC some of the top flight clans (who go deep into any competition) are going to be suffering some burnout.

didn't THOTA sit out CLA3 in anticipation of joining this?
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Postby ljex on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:22 am

jrh_cardinal wrote:

and because they didnt like the format of the league
Major ljex

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 am

you wont see kort...tsm is doubtful
i would be suprised if thota sat out....as with low
ia and aoc would be definites imo
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Incandenza on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:10 am

ljex wrote:
jrh_cardinal wrote:

Hmmm, I must've missed the post where a THOTA representative laid out the reasons that they didn't participate in season 3. Not like I would know anything about that... :roll:
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Master Fenrir on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 am

Incandenza wrote:Hmmm, I must've missed the post where a THOTA representative laid out the reasons that they didn't participate in season 3. Not like I would know anything about that... :roll:

Who is this Incandenza guy who thinks he knows shit about THOTA and why doesn't he know that the CC clan world is fueled by little more than rumors and speculation?
General Master Fenrir

Postby Incandenza on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love the new sig, btw.
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:36 am

It is nice to see everybody making predictions on who is in and out. I think there will be a few surprises. There are still some holes to fill in. Lets see which of these clans join or not. My guess is of these 8, 2 or 3 will sit out and the others will join. Which 2 or 3 remains to be seen.

TSM
KORT
IA
THOTA
AOC
LOW
ID
BFM
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby ljex on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:22 am

Incandenza wrote:
ljex wrote:
jrh_cardinal wrote:

Hmmm, I must've missed the post where a THOTA representative laid out the reasons that they didn't participate in season 3. Not like I would know anything about that... :roll:

That is what i heard, there were some other reasons too but i would rather this not become a big debate so i will just leave it be.
Major ljex

Postby Qwert on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:04 am

i dont know what will mine clan decide
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Nicky15 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Agents of Chaos are in 8-)

Primary contact = Namor
Secondary = jetsetwilly
Major Nicky15

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:38 am

josko.ri wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:Question.....

You have stipulated that games sent must already have been created. This makes it very easy via Game Finder to check what games your opponents have created. The only way to avoid this (and retain that rule) is to create one's games at the very last minute, which unfortunately will only serve to encourage unnecessary delays.

If you wish to adhere to this rule of games having to be created then the deadline should stipulate what time you are working to (e.g. midnight EST, GMT, etc) and not simply a date.

The alternative is to abolish this rule and replace it with a system whereby each clan PMs the game details to the TO who, upon receipt of a PM from each clan, instructs the two parties to create the games in accordance with the details submitted.

Cheers, and looking forward to a much fairer tournament this time round where a clan can't advance on a technicality

bump. Chuuuuck????

all that rules about deadline for exchanging games are without purpose if some clan is constantly lating to deadlines, etc stalling sending home games from batch 2 and batch 3 in last CCup semis, or still dont make playoff games in CLA League no matter that deadline was 29th of January (all done by TOFU clan). it should have been some punishment for exceeding deadlines, some players plan their games/free slots according to deadline so then stalling the deadline by 1 month, like it was in last batch of CCup semis, changes a lot of plans of other clan. so, it should be defined deadline, but also exceeding the deadline have to be punished on some way. for what purpose is deadline of exchanging games if some clan constantly exceeds it?

From thebest712's wall....

hey, I still need your home map for quads. asked chipv but he said that you can choose. deadline to exchange games passed so please send it asap. by josko.ri
on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:11 pm

The words 'copper' and 'kettle' spring to mind. Sorry, couldn't resist, but I simply can't abide hypocrites.

Good to see THOTA pull level in 'The Con Cup' edition I.

Happy Chinese New Year to all :D
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Masli on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:42 am

Of-topic : Chariot of Fire, thebest712 hasn't played any games in the Cup for Kort bc he already playd for vvdl :roll:

Now lets keep this topic about the new Cup instead of the old one
Colonel Masli

Postby josko.ri on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:From thebest712's wall....

hey, I still need your home map for quads. asked chipv but he said that you can choose. deadline to exchange games passed so please send it asap. by josko.ri
on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:11 pm

The words 'copper' and 'kettle' spring to mind. Sorry, couldn't resist, but I simply can't abide hypocrites.

Good to see THOTA pull level in 'The Con Cup' edition I.

Happy Chinese New Year to all :D

if I am you, then this post would be something like "piss off you fckng ritard clown idiot cretin"

fortunately, I am more gentle person than you so I will just respond to clear my name from wrong accusing in your post. here is pm from chard (LoW leader) the day before:
Sent: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 am
To: josko.ri
I just happened to be on...

I am having the same problem with having to wait for people to send their game settings. I would not have a problem delaying our start date to tomorrow, but I will leave that up to you.

... and I agreed to delay it for the day after in my response to him. so, it was both clans' agreement to delay it for one day ;)
hehe, and your home playoff games were made about 3 days after ours, so about 3-4 days after the deadline. very nice pointing about hypocrites =D> :lol:

so, you can just consider what you said before and implement it in your future posts: ;)
Chariot of Fire wrote:in future you should keep your mouth shut about matters which neither concern you nor have you any knowledge about.

and also, I think your post totally fits with this definition:
Chariot of Fire wrote:All your post has served to do is cause mischief and does nothing to help solve what is a potential problem.

@ Chuuuck: are you sure in this:
Chuuuuck wrote:Everyone else brought up issues they would like to discuss without bringing up any past issues, your post instead takes a stab at other clans/people and points blame

previous CoF's post really sounds like bringing up some past issues in topic which is not intended for that, so I think he deserve some warning like I got when did the same. it seems like someone can constantly bring up the past issues and calling other players irritating clowns without being warned, and once when I bring some past issue without calling anyone clown, I was warned ASAP.

I really dont want to post anything new in this topic in respect to this
Chuuuuck wrote:but it seems repeatedly that where you post, problems follow.

but obviously some persons cannot live without accusing me for different things, so I think I deserve right to answer when being called for some abuse wrong, like it was in previous CoF's post.
Major josko.ri

Postby jpcloet on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 am

josko.ri, just worry about yourself, you've been asked several times to not bring up past issues. Learn to move forward.

Chuuuuck, you need to update the rules about home team joining first and to update the clan rankings that will be used. Please have that done by the end of this weekend.

Chuuuuck I will also pm you about how the privileges could be issued and the medal decisions and options.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby trapyoung on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 am

FFS Josko, FAMO

I am surprised by your stamina, everyone else has become exhausted by your exercise in self-humiliation but you just keep chugging along.
Colonel trapyoung

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:54 am

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:31 am

jpcloet wrote:josko.ri, just worry about yourself, you've been asked several times to not bring up past issues. Learn to move forward.

Chuuuuck, you need to update the rules about home team joining first and to update the clan rankings that will be used. Please have that done by the end of this weekend.

Chuuuuck I will also pm you about how the privileges could be issued and the medal decisions and options.

not sure if you should demand.
the privs should be like any other clan challenge
Lieutenant lord voldemort

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges