Conquer Club

++The Legion++ vs FOED (28-57) of 85 - FINAL - FOED Win

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ++The Legion++ vs FOED (27-56) of 85 - Ongoing - FOED Wi

Postby Master Fenrir on Thu May 19, 2011 9:55 am

57-28 will be the final when Legion finishes Prison Riot.

Thanks for the war, guys, you were good sports. If there's one thing that I take away from this war, it's that Cheme, Culs, and Cyclone are good dudes.
General Master Fenrir

Postby dazerazer on Thu May 19, 2011 9:58 am

wolfpack0530 wrote: Hardly a trace of kissassery or whatthefukitude at all in this rather lengthy battle. ;)
Whatthefukitude.... that's going to be my new word of the day, Wolf! That's awesome.lol Good battle fellas and I'm sorry I missed it!
How much you want for Daze? (Culs De Sac on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm)
She's priceless, Culs. ;-P (MudPuppy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 pm)
Major dazerazer

Re: ++The Legion++ vs FOED (28-57) of 85 - FINAL - FOED Win

Postby Culs De Sac on Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 am

yall all better sleep with one eye open.. Im that stalker out your window.. and when you least expect it..

Ill have BOTFM goat have its way with yall one by one.. mauahahahah

Again thanks for the war.. the ass kicking.. and for being good sports...
Major Culs De Sac

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 19, 2011 11:25 am

wolfpack0530 wrote:Was looking forward to the same intollerable dickishness and douchebaggery from the good folks at Legion this time around, but that really didnt happen much. You were all quite the respectful bunch for the most part. I was taken aback. Hardly a trace of kissassery or whatthefukitude at all in this rather lengthy battle.

Well, it was kinda hard to be "dickish" and "douchebaggish" when you are getting your asses handed to you! I assure you that we are still very capable of this :lol: In all seriousness, we have always enjoyed playing you FOED guys. This should be your announcement to the clan world that you are not to be overlooked. We can complain all we want about random, dice, and drops...but 29 games? There is no fluke there. I anticipate FOED is a solid contender for the #1 spot. At least it will make our loss look more "respectable"...if that is even possible. Cheers to you FOED fuckers and the first round is on me if any of you are ever in Columbus, Ohio. Thanks for the ass kicking.

=D> =D> =D>

As an aside, this war is what is right about the clan section. Sure it was uneven from the start (not that anyone could have seen that coming) but both clans kept it above board and had a good time. Hell, I might even keep my MoW position...even after such a terrible showing because my guys and gal still had a pretty good time.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby L M S on Thu May 19, 2011 3:30 pm

chemefreak wrote:
wolfpack0530 wrote:Was looking forward to the same intollerable dickishness and douchebaggery from the good folks at Legion this time around, but that really didnt happen much. You were all quite the respectful bunch for the most part. I was taken aback. Hardly a trace of kissassery or whatthefukitude at all in this rather lengthy battle.

Well, it was kinda hard to be "dickish" and "douchebaggish" when you are getting your asses handed to you! I assure you that we are still very capable of this :lol: In all seriousness, we have always enjoyed playing you FOED guys. This should be your announcement to the clan world that you are not to be overlooked. We can complain all we want about random, dice, and drops...but 29 games? There is no fluke there. I anticipate FOED is a solid contender for the #1 spot. At least it will make our loss look more "respectable"...if that is even possible. Cheers to you FOED fuckers and the first round is on me if any of you are ever in Columbus, Ohio. Thanks for the ass kicking.

=D> =D> =D>

As an aside, this war is what is right about the clan section. Sure it was uneven from the start (not that anyone could have seen that coming) but both clans kept it above board and had a good time. Hell, I might even keep my MoW position...even after such a terrible showing because my guys and gal still had a pretty good time.

Now why did you have to go and make me kinda of like you Cheme? Hell, after getting to know you guys I would even play games with Snowgun going forward.
I'm getting soft in my old age....crap.
lol, I noticed my team drew the Legion in the TLO right after the war ended too....funny stuff.

Thanks for the war and good luck going forward.

This is the Beetle's Word.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby chemefreak on Wed May 25, 2011 1:22 am

Medals issued. Yes, I issued the medals. Analysis completed. Dropbox updated. Moved to completed. Privs removed. Well done FOED.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby L M S on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:01 am

Nothin new to report really, I just miss you guys.. :cry: ..this thread was fun.
Wanna play some randoms for old times sake?
I need that medal, so if you could make sure I get a game with everyone that would be great.
kthxbye
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges