- Each clan member can only participate in 18 games per clan war (CC2 is 15 game max for 41 games, and 20 for 61 games) violation of this rule will result in a forfeit by the clan of any games joined after the 18th by the offending player.
- Each clan will pick the map and settings for exactly half of the games
- The 51st game will be Random triples esc chained sunny (made by the higher ranked clan)
- Each map can only be used once per clan per clan war
- There will be no freestyle, speed, manual deployments, beta maps, or nuclear spoils games allowed
- 12 hour fog rule - ie players from both teams must wait 12 hours after the last person joins before taking the first turn to allow the second team to get a snap shot. If this rule is violated then the team who moved first must immediately declare what region was hit, and what that region saw (pink on canada, teal on USA) If this is not done then the opposing team shall have the option to either have the game remade or let it go. Exceptions to this rule would be conquest maps like AOR etc and also the team who goes second may also post in chat when they have their snap shot so that the other team can go ahead and start their turn
-New players who join the clan during the war may join the games provided they are no longer active in any clan games from another clan
1st set of games exchange date Sept 7th 3 quads 3 trips 3 dubs each clan
2nd set of games exchange date Sept 20 3 quads 3 trips 2 dubs
3rd set of games exchange date October 2nd 3 quads 2 trips 3 dubs and the random
I think IA (us) have been on a slide.. we meet Empire on there , well to put it simply, unbelievable run up the ladders.. lost a close one.. then we got killed by FOED, i am not here to make excuses as they deserved that win but i would like to think our next meeting we will make for a much more entertaining war.... we did however win the clan league season 3 so that was an up for us..
Now on to where we are today.. The pack was looking to challenge a higher up clan, and we are looking to see where we are today and start to attempt to climb back up the ladders again.. and this is our starting point.. so good luck to the pack, lets have a good fun challenge
gradybridges wrote:Not sure IA is a top 10 clan after getting destroyed by FOED in CC2.
Still should be tough. I'm betting on The Pack.
Top 10 has nothing to do with it. IA is going to be the toughest challenge to-date for us. After a month+ of down time we need to get up to speed, back in the saddle and show everyone what we are capable of! We won't be just another 7-hit wonder
Good luck to IA and thanks for the war - but may the drop and dice gods be on our side!