Conquer Club

IA vs The Pack - 23 - 28 of 51 Final (11/12)

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: IA vs The Pack - Round 1 Starting

Postby ljex on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:27 pm

John Deere wrote:
Leehar wrote:It's a pity the pack can talk bluster, but can't take the heat when it's on them. Demon takes the smack to them and all they can do is want to change the topic and go away with tails between their legs? At least the pack runs together I guess :lol:

You should get a clue! There are a few Pack members that dont care for the arrogance/ignorance of other players. But me personally i get a kick out of wonder boys crap talk about how good he is in a thread about a clan war, then post mostly FS speed games as wins!~ :lol: :lol: :lol: , cause those surely have a lot to do with clan wars.

hate to break it to you there kid...but most great freestyle players are way better at sequential games than great sequential game players are at freestyle.
Major ljex

Postby Great-Ollie on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 pm

ljex wrote:
John Deere wrote:
Leehar wrote:It's a pity the pack can talk bluster, but can't take the heat when it's on them. Demon takes the smack to them and all they can do is want to change the topic and go away with tails between their legs? At least the pack runs together I guess :lol:

You should get a clue! There are a few Pack members that dont care for the arrogance/ignorance of other players. But me personally i get a kick out of wonder boys crap talk about how good he is in a thread about a clan war, then post mostly FS speed games as wins!~ :lol: :lol: :lol: , cause those surely have a lot to do with clan wars.

hate to break it to you there kid...but most great freestyle players are way better at sequential games than great sequential game players are at freestyle.

[b]ljex and Leehar may i ask you to stay out of this thread please, you are doing nothing but causing un wanted crap. Thanks.[/b]
Major Great-Ollie

Postby ljex on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
ljex wrote:
John Deere wrote:

[b]ljex and Leehar may i ask you to stay out of this thread please, you are doing nothing but causing un wanted crap. Thanks.[/b]

you are more than welcome to ask but that doesn't prohibit me from posting...
Major ljex

Postby tec805 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:39 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:50-1 IA

Well crap, we've already won the 1 whole game we are allowed to win, now what are we going to do???
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ā˜€ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ā˜€

Postby tec805 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:42 pm

ljex wrote:
you are more than welcome to ask but that doesn't prohibit me from posting...

If there is a place into which ljex can stick his nose, there is where it will be found :---)
General tec805

Postby tec805 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:48 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:We can stay on topic ...I do not mind....codeblue...IA 50 to 1......Now here is a monkey with a rating even lower than DF and a IQ even smaller than his rating.

Holy poopsicle! 3.1 average rating isn't the worst I've ever seen, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to subject themselves to your abuse? :? IA loves poorly rated players, maybe you should apply?
General tec805

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:14 pm

If you dont want public posts and opinion. Then keep your thread private through pm's etc.
Unless we are actually breaking forum rules then we are all entitled to our opinions.

I think the packs for lack of a better word arrogance because none of the average clans they have played have beaten them is finally coming back to them. And they don't know how to handle it.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby John Deere on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:28 pm

lord voldemort wrote:If you dont want public posts and opinion. Then keep your thread private through pm's etc.
Unless we are actually breaking forum rules then we are all entitled to our opinions.

I think the packs for lack of a better word arrogance because none of the average clans they have played have beaten them is finally coming back to them. And they don't know how to handle it.

Put the crack pipe down!
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby John Deere on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:30 pm

ljex, get a clue KID! yes you are younger than me, I am decent at FS and know it takes skill. So your whole stupid opinion there is an ignorant one at best. FS record has not a damn thing to do with team games, educate yourself before you look any stupider!
Major John Deere

Postby John Deere on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:31 pm

lord voldemort wrote:If you dont want public posts and opinion. Then keep your thread private through pm's etc.

Oh and we dont mind public opinions, just the ignorant ones arent worth our time ;)
Major John Deere

Postby tec805 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Didn't see this as I have LV foed so I don't have to read his drivel. Have you read through any of our war threads? Have you chatted with anyone who has warred us that has anything bad to say about us? The lowest rated clan member we have is 4.6, highest 4.9 and everyone else in between. The reason I point this out is because we aren't a bunch of arrogant ass-hats when we win a game or a war. Have we bragged about being 7 and 0 in wars? Of course, as would you or anyone else with that record, especially with a new clan.

It's easy to jump on the "Pack's gotta finally lose!" bandwagon but maybe next time you can step up to the plate instead of waiting for someone else to do it ;)
General tec805

Postby ljex on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:51 pm

John Deere wrote:ljex, get a clue KID! yes you are younger than me, I am decent at FS and know it takes skill. So your whole stupid opinion there is an ignorant one at best. FS record has not a damn thing to do with team games, educate yourself before you look any stupider!

oh goodie the argument that i am younger than you and therefore ignorant. Somehow i doubt the truth in that statement but who knows it could just be me being overconfident in myself. FS record has nothing to do with team games is a statement that just defies logic, are you truly trying to say there is no correlation between skill at fs and sequential? I would argue that there is a positive correlation meaning the better you are at one on average the better you are at the other. I think there is more of a positive correlation between freestyle and sequential than there is between sequential and freestyle but that is a different debate for a different day. If you wish to argue this then just take a look at what are currently the top 2 clans in EMPIRE and KORT who have a combined 7-8 good freestyle players.

You can continue to throw insults about my intelligence or age at me all you want but that will neither win you the argument or the respect you crave. Instead maybe examine a few facts and make a argument, and maybe i will be wrong...it wouldnt be the first time and will certainly not be the last.
Major ljex

Postby tec805 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:03 pm

ljex wrote: Instead maybe examine a few facts and make a argument, and maybe i will be wrong...it wouldnt be the first time and will certainly not be the last.

I'm sure there is a thread for this conversation, maybe go find it?
General tec805

Postby lynch5762 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:44 pm

!!!! WARNING !!!! I tried to make peace and cut out the rhetoric a little bit (which was just as much aimed at our guys as it was IA) but apparently that failed... And I really didn't mind the smack talking it was just the page long quotes and statistics that were clogging up the thread..

Sooooo.... I am going to have a couple beers and and if your lucky I won't make it back to post my thoughts about the recent comments tonight... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Captain lynch5762

Postby John Deere on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:12 pm

ljex wrote:
John Deere wrote:ljex, get a clue KID! yes you are younger than me, I am decent at FS and know it takes skill. So your whole stupid opinion there is an ignorant one at best. FS record has not a damn thing to do with team games, educate yourself before you look any stupider!

oh goodie the argument that i am younger than you and therefore ignorant. Somehow i doubt the truth in that statement but who knows it could just be me being overconfident in myself. FS record has nothing to do with team games is a statement that just defies logic, are you truly trying to say there is no correlation between skill at fs and sequential? I would argue that there is a positive correlation meaning the better you are at one on average the better you are at the other. I think there is more of a positive correlation between freestyle and sequential than there is between sequential and freestyle but that is a different debate for a different day. If you wish to argue this then just take a look at what are currently the top 2 clans in EMPIRE and KORT who have a combined 7-8 good freestyle players.

You can continue to throw insults about my intelligence or age at me all you want but that will neither win you the argument or the respect you crave. Instead maybe examine a few facts and make a argument, and maybe i will be wrong...it wouldnt be the first time and will certainly not be the last.

And once again your are in the stands instead of on home plate, YOU said KID first! so give that up! Then for you to say 1v1 FS and team game correlate is asinine! 1v1 fs and team games are completely different strategies, and you know it. The record for one does not show skill in the other. Go argue with yourself, at least then you can be right!
Major John Deere

Postby grifftron on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:22 pm

LOL! The war just started! What can't we handle? That we won the first game and 14 other games are still ongoing?

Your baiting is gonna get this thread locked... IA hasn't even posted, it is ljex & lovo VS the pack...get a life guys
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby ljex on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:59 pm

John Deere wrote:
ljex wrote:

And once again your are in the stands instead of on home plate, YOU said KID first! so give that up! Then for you to say 1v1 FS and team game correlate is asinine! 1v1 fs and team games are completely different strategies, and you know it. The record for one does not show skill in the other. Go argue with yourself, at least then you can be right!

so you are saying being good at freestyle in no way helps you be good at sequential? not even for things like knowing the map or what not? If that is the case then you are the one who is being asinine.
Major ljex

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:20 pm

those guys are really really interested in us i see.. Thanks for posting and taking so much Time in preparing stats and arguments, i did n t realize we deserved such consideration!
Major betiko

Postby John Deere on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:35 pm

ljex, please learn some basic reading comprehension! There is a difference between fs 1v1 and team games STRATEGIES/RECORDS ....... PLEASE LEARN TO COMPREHEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Major John Deere

Postby demonfork on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:41 pm

John Deere wrote:ljex, please learn some basic reading comprehension! There is a difference between fs 1v1 and team games STRATEGIES/RECORDS ....... PLEASE LEARN TO COMPREHEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, murdered your ass in those too...In fact 3 of the 5 games that I've already beaten you in were team games.
Major demonfork

Postby ljex on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:17 am

John Deere wrote:ljex, please learn some basic reading comprehension! There is a difference between fs 1v1 and team games STRATEGIES/RECORDS ....... PLEASE LEARN TO COMPREHEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you question my reading comprehension and yet you fail read and comprehend what i am saying. Please point out a single quote of mine that says differently than "there is a difference between fs 1 vs 1 and team games." Then please for you own sake re-read the quote you are about to post again and think to yourself, would i be reading this differently if it were not the words of ljex. If the answer to that is a yes, try as hard as you can to read my statement from an objective viewpoint. Maybe at this point you will finally understand what i am trying so hard to convey to you. While fs 1 vs 1 and team games are completely different i still believe there is a correlation between the two such that players who are really good at freestyle are better at team games because of it. Not because the two are similar but because it improves other factors that go into risk such as knowledge of the map. I know this to be true for myself, cant tell you how many times i used to learn maps in 1 vs 1 freestyle and then use that knowledge for team games or vice versa.

I understand what you are saying, i don't agree but i understand. Clearly you are not understand what i am trying to say...
Major ljex

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:39 am

Enough ljex and lord v, just stay out of our threads please. IA had the gumption to war us and we respect that a lot. They are good peeps, so please quit trying to de rail our thread. I have had enough and when Empire wants to step up to play us then we can smack talk some more. Until then please go banter elsewhere. Thanks
Major Great-Ollie

Postby ljex on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:01 am

Great-Ollie wrote:Enough ljex and lord v, just stay out of our threads please. IA had the gumption to war us and we respect that a lot. They are good peeps, so please quit trying to de rail our thread. I have had enough and when Empire wants to step up to play us then we can smack talk some more. Until then please go banter elsewhere. Thanks

haha as much as i would love to face you, we are a bit booked with other events like CC2, hopefully the CLA ect. We have played one non event challenge in the last 7-8 months so dont go getting your hopes up. Also I wouldn't say that i tried to derail your thread, if i see something i disagree with i am going to post my opinions and i am allowed to do that as previously pointed out by me in earlier posts. If a mod comes and asks me to stop sure i will stop but until then expect this to continue, i dont see how i am breaking any rules. As much as you may think i am...im not trying to troll, bait or flame you just posting my opinions.
Major ljex

Postby alt1978 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:55 am

A belated good luck to both clans...should be a fascinating war to watch.
Major alt1978

Postby lynch5762 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:02 am

okay.... I would like to point out just two things...

(1) IA has hosted a great war and they have been very gracious.... not only in this thread but in game chat...
Also,... Yes DF we have picked on you and you have returned your jabs and that is ok... dude we can take it (trust me) so it is all good and if you feel like you have to have the last word then by all means you can have it...

(2) As far as the others posting in this thread....It seams that many of you have a personal vendetta verses the pack... I would just like to point out the fact that our doors were open to any challenge and IA was the only one that stepped up to the plate.... so as far as I am concerned you guys can just sit back and keeps your mouths shut until you get a chance to actually back up your bullshit words!!

And again thanks to IA for the challenge!!
Captain lynch5762

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges