Conquer Club

[CC2] Finals KoRT vs TSM [35/25] Final 4/17

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC2] Finals KoRT vs TSM [18/16]

Postby jalen45 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:30 pm

good luck in 3rd and final set KORT.
Colonel jalen45

Postby laughingcavalier on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 am

denthefrog wrote:KoRT will have a small lead before batch 3
though challenge as expected
good luck Monkis

What is it now? 23-17?
Major laughingcavalier

Postby Masli on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:10 am

Though challenge indeed ! This battle was my last one and I won't be around to see the end of it....
gl & hf in the final batch monkeys and cows. Thanks for playing ;) and congratz to the clan who wins the Cup =D> =D>
Colonel Masli

Re: [CC2] Finals KoRT vs TSM [19/16]

Postby sjnap on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:34 am

Tags: Coward, Clueless, Cheap Tactics, Poor Strategy and 1 star :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for the nice ratings . Great sports you are ! =D> =D> =D>
Brigadier sjnap

Postby niMic on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:58 am

at least he gave josko 2 stars for gameplay, for winning.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby josko.ri on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 am

niMic wrote:at least he gave josko 2 stars for gameplay, for winning.

Hahahaha, he has 0 winning % vs player who got 2 stars for gameplay. I wonder how much would he give to himself for gameplay if he is unable to achieve a single win vs so clueless player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major josko.ri

Postby freakns on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:39 am

if every settings deserve one star, you have to wonder where did josko got his second star :P
Brigadier freakns

Postby denthefrog on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:03 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:
denthefrog wrote:KoRT will have a small lead before batch 3
though challenge as expected
good luck Monkis

What is it now? 23-17?

yes, if we win both feudals and FC
General denthefrog

Postby skillfull on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:39 pm

josko.ri wrote:

Hahahaha, he has 0 winning % vs player who got 2 stars for gameplay. I wonder how much would he give to himself for gameplay if he is unable to achieve a single win vs so clueless player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What does this mean Josko? You have played only one game vs Firsty, either you or him would have had 0%. You win so you have 100%.
What is this? Why is this all discussion has to be on public and you guys laughing at a monki?
In my real life i have a phrase in my mind about this kind of arguments."When you kidding someone you do it cause you want to bring him down to your level".
EDIT: Firsty is not a common player as you think, so do a small search before you speak.
Brigadier skillfull

Postby jalen45 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:24 pm

josko.ri wrote:

guys chill out. if one or two members from each side dont like each other for whatever reasons then take it offline and dont ruin this thread, or the fun of this challenge and the respect for each clan by posting this kind of $hit. really no reason for it. you have a problem with firstholliday then contact him directly.
Colonel jalen45

Postby codeblue1018 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:40 pm

jalen45 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

guys chill out. if one or two members from each side dont like each other for whatever reasons then take it offline and dont ruin this thread, or the fun of this challenge and the respect for each clan by posting this kind of $hit. really no reason for it. you have a problem with firstholliday then contact him directly.

Absolutely. Cmon Josko and Sjnap; some of us have many friends between both clans; if you have a beef with Firsty, then by all means, contact him directly. Firsty isn't unreasonable and in fact after a discussion, maybe you all can put your differences aside. Sjnap, when you say "what great sports you are" you are lumping every member of TSM in that group when clearly you made that condescending statement directed at Firsty.

Code
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby merch313 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:03 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
jalen45 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Absolutely. Cmon Josko and Sjnap; some of us have many friends between both clans; if you have a beef with Firsty, then by all means, contact him directly. Firsty isn't unreasonable and in fact after a discussion, maybe you all can put your differences aside. Sjnap, when you say "what great sports you are" you are lumping every member of TSM in that group when clearly you made that condescending statement directed at Firsty.

Code

I really cant believe what im reading here. What he did is straight-up some fool being an ass. Say what you will regarding if this should be discussed here or not and is just plain wrong what he did. I have no issue with sjnap bringing it out in public. Instead of letting him know what he did wrong maybe you guys should turn and spend that energy and talk to your clan mate. No one likes sore loser. And I feel that comment doesnt take away anything from this thread and how for the most part its been a fairly chill war. But maybe all is fair in War?

Im sure one cares what ive said ;) Good luck in batch TRE!
Major merch313

Postby kratos644 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:41 am

merch313 wrote:I really cant believe what im reading here. What he did is straight-up some fool being an ass. Say what you will regarding if this should be discussed here or not and is just plain wrong what he did. I have no issue with sjnap bringing it out in public. Instead of letting him know what he did wrong maybe you guys should turn and spend that energy and talk to your clan mate. No one likes sore loser. And I feel that comment doesnt take away anything from this thread and how for the most part its been a fairly chill war. But maybe all is fair in War?

What's wrong with what he did? Aren't ratings nothing but a person's opinion? So that's first's opinion of sj and josko. He's allowed to have that opinion of them if he wants...

P.S. One bad rating isn't going to kill a person's feedback score, not that anyone gives a hoot about someone's ratings being how broken of a system it is and differing opinions on how things should be rated. The feedback system back in the day was way better.
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby josko.ri on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:28 am

kratos644 wrote:
merch313 wrote:I really cant believe what im reading here. What he did is straight-up some fool being an ass. Say what you will regarding if this should be discussed here or not and is just plain wrong what he did. I have no issue with sjnap bringing it out in public. Instead of letting him know what he did wrong maybe you guys should turn and spend that energy and talk to your clan mate. No one likes sore loser. And I feel that comment doesnt take away anything from this thread and how for the most part its been a fairly chill war. But maybe all is fair in War?

What's wrong with what he did? Aren't ratings nothing but a person's opinion? So that's first's opinion of sj and josko. He's allowed to have that opinion of them if he wants...

Wrong is that Firsty said enough about his own gameplay if he ranked sjnap's gameplay with 1 star. He has 6-10 score in head to head matches vs player who he thinks that deserve 1 star, so how many star Firsty deserve then?

What I want to say, if Firsty have 10-0 score in head to head matches vs some of us, and then give 1 star for gameplay, then it would be all ok, but giving 1 star for gameplay to the players that he has negative score in head to head matches only shows how sore loser he is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. Not that I care about my ratings stars, I just care to show how sore loser he is, and I do not include other Monkeys in that comment. He is unable to beat us on the board, so he heal his frustrations off the board. If he is feeling better that way, then great for him =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Major josko.ri

Postby freakns on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:35 am

josko.ri wrote:
kratos644 wrote:

Wrong is that Firsty said enough about his own gameplay if he ranked sjnap's gameplay with 1 star. He has 6-10 score in head to head matches vs player who he thinks that deserve 1 star, so how many star Firsty deserve then?

What I want to say, if Firsty have 10-0 score in head to head matches vs some of us, and then give 1 star for gameplay, then it would be all ok, but giving 1 star for gameplay to the players that he has negative score in head to head matches only shows how sore loser he is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. Not that I care about my ratings stars, I just care to show how sore loser he is, and I do not include other Monkeys in that comment. He is unable to beat us on the board, so he heal his frustrations off the board. If he is feeling better that way, then great for him =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

leci sopstvene frustracije? :D this was qwert style english :D
btw, have you consider firstholliday think of himself as a bad player, thus ranking is realistic? maybe he thinks he deserve 1 star too? "he gave me one star because i beat him, proving once again what a sore loser he is" is your assumption why you have received bad rating. and im pretty sure its a false one. while he might be sore loser, you receiving 1 rating is prolly much more personal agenda against you. because while you are surely one of the best players on this site, you are neither graceful in your loses or humble in your wins. in other words, you are (let me use phrase both you and i understand perfectly) "seronja svetske klase" :D and its not necessary bad thing. at least you have gaming skills to backup your arrogance ;)
Brigadier freakns

Postby denthefrog on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:54 am

come guys monkies and cows alike
let it lie
lets not spoils this war with garbage posts
cant expect everybody to like each others
but lets keep it civil pls
if u dont like somebody just foe and move on
thks
General denthefrog

Postby niMic on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:23 pm

This poem brought to you by denthefrog.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby skillfull on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Brigadier skillfull

Postby kratos644 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:30 pm

denthefrog wrote:come guys monkies and cows alike
let it lie
thks

I agree. I was just making a point that ratings are all people's personal opinions so you can't really say the way someone rates another person is right or wrong but yes there are certainly ratings you could consider "unfair." Granted as I'm sure we all know and have experienced if you do something deserving of 1 star in 1 category per say attitude then you're likely going to get 1 star in the others as well. It's a broken system and that's just how it works. I still far preferred the old system as then negative feedback was pretty easy to determine if it was legitimate or not and the ones done out of revenge or spite would usually be deleted.

Anyway let's have some fun and kort is going down :D
Last edited by kratos644 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby denthefrog on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:59 pm

all the games have now started
General denthefrog

Re: [CC2] Finals KoRT vs TSM [20/16]

Postby merch313 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Player counts updated...
Major merch313

Re: [CC2] Finals KoRT vs TSM [20/16]

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Game 10514592 Goes to KORT.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby codeblue1018 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 pm

niMic wrote:This poem brought to you by denthefrog.

:lol: :lol:
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby Denise on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:44 am

denthefrog wrote:come guys monkies and cows alike
let it lie
thks

niMic wrote:This poem brought to you by denthefrog.

:lol: First giggle tonight.
Colonel Denise

Re: [CC2] Finals KoRT vs TSM [21/16]

Postby firstholliday on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:58 am

bump
7 firstholliday 3589 (58%) General 128-2 Netherlands
General firstholliday

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges