[CL4] Phase 1 - Div F - Final

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby pearljamrox2 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Yes, nice job PACK
Colonel pearljamrox2
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:33 am
Location: The North
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (9)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby betiko on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 pm

from what i understand, we have won all challenges except against botfm where they can still tie, the pack remains unbeatten, even in mini challenges!! :)


oh and that quads against dynasty on pelop war had an epic finish today.. we got so lucky with spoils it was crazy!
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5525
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby freakns on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:59 pm

betiko wrote:from what i understand, we have won all challenges except against botfm where they can still tie, the pack remains unbeatten, even in mini challenges!! :)

oh man... i think we will have to have real challenge pretty soon... im sooooo going to have fiesta all over your corpses :twisted:
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby John Deere on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:25 pm

freakns wrote:
betiko wrote:from what i understand, we have won all challenges except against botfm where they can still tie, the pack remains unbeatten, even in mini challenges!! :)

oh man... i think we will have to have real challenge pretty soon... im sooooo going to have fiesta all over your corpses :twisted:

Sorry we have a line wanting to challenge us. We wont have time for a full challenge for a while! Oh and about the fiesta thing,.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , Its always good to have dreams ;) :P :D
Image
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
User avatar
Major John Deere
 
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: North, Texas
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby Qwert on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:01 pm

betiko wrote:from what i understand, we have won all challenges except against botfm where they can still tie, the pack remains unbeatten, even in mini challenges!! :)


oh and that quads against dynasty on pelop war had an epic finish today.. we got so lucky with spoils it was crazy!

lucky? are you sure? usualy you dont have luck, only pure skill. :-$
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9193
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby Sniper08 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:40 am

qwert wrote:
betiko wrote:from what i understand, we have won all challenges except against botfm where they can still tie, the pack remains unbeatten, even in mini challenges!! :)


oh and that quads against dynasty on pelop war had an epic finish today.. we got so lucky with spoils it was crazy!

lucky? are you sure? usualy you dont have luck, only pure skill. :-$


wow still a sore loser eh qwert , face it we outplayed you and the only thing you can blame is the dice while ignoring your own dice
Image
User avatar
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1703
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Medals: 137
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (15)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby Leehar on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:32 am

Sniper08 wrote:
qwert wrote:
betiko wrote:from what i understand, we have won all challenges except against botfm where they can still tie, the pack remains unbeatten, even in mini challenges!! :)


oh and that quads against dynasty on pelop war had an epic finish today.. we got so lucky with spoils it was crazy!

lucky? are you sure? usualy you dont have luck, only pure skill. :-$


wow still a sore loser eh qwert , face it we outplayed you and the only thing you can blame is the dice while ignoring your own dice

When did you play qwert? :shock:
Image
show
User avatar
Brigadier Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 6066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Graduation Ceremony
Medals: 129
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby benga on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 am

Round 1: 15 January

BOFM 4-8 OTP

DYN 6.5-5.5 RA

Round 2: 22 January

OTP (5-6) PACK

DYN 6-6 BOFM

Round 3: 29 January

PACK (9-2) RA

OTP (4-7) DYN

Round 4: 5 February

RA (4-6) BOFM

PACK (8-3) DYN

Round 5: 12 February

PACK (5-3) BOFM

RA (2-4) OTP
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class benga
 
Posts: 4497
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 pm
Medals: 171
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby Sniper08 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:47 am

Leehar wrote:
Sniper08 wrote:
qwert wrote:
betiko wrote:from what i understand, we have won all challenges except against botfm where they can still tie, the pack remains unbeatten, even in mini challenges!! :)


oh and that quads against dynasty on pelop war had an epic finish today.. we got so lucky with spoils it was crazy!

lucky? are you sure? usualy you dont have luck, only pure skill. :-$


wow still a sore loser eh qwert , face it we outplayed you and the only thing you can blame is the dice while ignoring your own dice

When did you play qwert? :shock:


when we beat MYTH a couple months ago, he just wont let it go.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1703
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Medals: 137
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (15)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Sniper08 wrote:
Leehar wrote:
Sniper08 wrote:
qwert wrote:
betiko wrote:from what i understand, we have won all challenges except against botfm where they can still tie, the pack remains unbeatten, even in mini challenges!! :)


oh and that quads against dynasty on pelop war had an epic finish today.. we got so lucky with spoils it was crazy!

lucky? are you sure? usualy you dont have luck, only pure skill. :-$


wow still a sore loser eh qwert , face it we outplayed you and the only thing you can blame is the dice while ignoring your own dice

When did you play qwert? :shock:


when we beat MYTH a couple months ago, he just wont let it go.

while in the same time you just cant understand he wasnt in Mythology back then... although, qwert is a sore loser.
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby betiko on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:34 pm

freakns wrote:while in the same time you just cant understand he wasnt in Mythology back then... although, qwert is a sore loser.


freak, you know there are war threads in challenges, just go and check the qwert whinning all along. he can't make the difference between a good win and a lucky win. and all his losses are just unlucky.
And don't you think we know a bit better than you if qwert was in the myth challenge or not vs our clan back then? =D>
one of the silliest comments i've seen..
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5525
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby Txflier on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 am

grifftron wrote:Nice.. fun group! War ON!

Image


+1
Sergeant 1st Class Txflier
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: usa
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby freakns on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 am

betiko wrote:
freakns wrote:while in the same time you just cant understand he wasnt in Mythology back then... although, qwert is a sore loser.


freak, you know there are war threads in challenges, just go and check the qwert whinning all along. he can't make the difference between a good win and a lucky win. and all his losses are just unlucky.
And don't you think we know a bit better than you if qwert was in the myth challenge or not vs our clan back then? =D>
one of the silliest comments i've seen..

oh, so he was in Mythology back then? mea culpa. my apologies...
and i know qwert is sore loser, ive just write that down :D
i think we all are sore loser in some degree(i for one surely am), but many of us will show class and curse rolls in team chat(something im doing quite often...) and the ones like qwert will do that in team chat. combine that with bad temper he has, and his not so great knowledge of english language, you might get the wrong idea :D (i didnt have not even one misunderstanding with him, but two of us communicate on serbian... i think you as a french will understand that. no matter how good you have become in speaking other languages, youll always express yourself best while speaking french)... overall qwert isnt bad lad, he just have short fuse and is kind of paranoiac :D
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Game 10482665 Finally over good war OTP, you came close but THE PACK wins again!
Image
User avatar
Major Great-Ollie
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm
Location: Northern British Columbia
Medals: 120
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (17) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby betiko on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 pm

freakns wrote:
betiko wrote:
freakns wrote:while in the same time you just cant understand he wasnt in Mythology back then... although, qwert is a sore loser.


freak, you know there are war threads in challenges, just go and check the qwert whinning all along. he can't make the difference between a good win and a lucky win. and all his losses are just unlucky.
And don't you think we know a bit better than you if qwert was in the myth challenge or not vs our clan back then? =D>
one of the silliest comments i've seen..

oh, so he was in Mythology back then? mea culpa. my apologies...
and i know qwert is sore loser, ive just write that down :D
i think we all are sore loser in some degree(i for one surely am), but many of us will show class and curse rolls in team chat(something im doing quite often...) and the ones like qwert will do that in team chat. combine that with bad temper he has, and his not so great knowledge of english language, you might get the wrong idea :D (i didnt have not even one misunderstanding with him, but two of us communicate on serbian... i think you as a french will understand that. no matter how good you have become in speaking other languages, youll always express yourself best while speaking french)... overall qwert isnt bad lad, he just have short fuse and is kind of paranoiac :D


yeah i think qwert is funny and sure is a great map maker, probably the best on cc, and i don't really blame him for being such a sore loser or for speaking qwert. I'm a sore loser, and that is proportional to my lose strikes... if I lose many straight games, with lots of bad dice and i m vs a low rank opponent,I m not very friendly lol
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5525
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby Great-Ollie on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:26 am

Well the Pack finally met it's match we tied 6 vs 6 with Botfm well done guys. We still take the number 1 seed, gl to all clans on future wars!
Image
User avatar
Major Great-Ollie
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm
Location: Northern British Columbia
Medals: 120
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (17) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby VioIet on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:45 am

Great-Ollie wrote:Well the Pack finally met it's match we tied 6 vs 6 with Botfm well done guys. We still take the number 1 seed, gl to all clans on future wars!


That is very good sportsmanship Ollie.

I agree, that Botfm is a great clan. They have a lot of nice members, who have taught be a great deal about team games. I will be eternally grateful for that.

But as for as your comment about The Pack meeting their match- I'd say it's just really hard to tell. These mini-wars are such a small sample size, with only 12 games each.

For instance in another division, I believe AKA beat TSM in their Phase 1 war.
While i love both TSM and AKA, I think it is perfectly fair to say that TSM is ranked much higher than AKA. I think the small sample size allows for more "interesting" results.

The results of a full 40+ game war, wherein both sides have greater control of map & player selection, the results may be vastly different.

So while it's possible Boftm may be The Pack's match, I think it would be interesting to see the results of a full war.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA


Image
Major VioIet
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby betiko on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 am

VioIet wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Well the Pack finally met it's match we tied 6 vs 6 with Botfm well done guys. We still take the number 1 seed, gl to all clans on future wars!


That is very good sportsmanship Ollie.

I agree, that Botfm is a great clan. They have a lot of nice members, who have taught be a great deal about team games. I will be eternally grateful for that.

But as for as your comment about The Pack meeting their match- I'd say it's just really hard to tell. These mini-wars are such a small sample size, with only 12 games each.

For instance in another division, I believe AKA beat TSM in their Phase 1 war.
While i love both TSM and AKA, I think it is perfectly fair to say that TSM is ranked much higher than AKA. I think the small sample size allows for more "interesting" results.

The results of a full 40+ game war, wherein both sides have greater control of map & player selection, the results may be vastly different.

So while it's possible Boftm may be The Pack's match, I think it would be interesting to see the results of a full war.



what would be interesting as well would be to see bogangod honour his bets and not ignore me like a pussy in forums and gamechats since he lost. He challenged me on a bet (that they would win vs IA), and set up the condition; wear the avatar the winner forces you to put up for 2 weeks.
Maybe writting it down in front of even more witnesses here will make him do what he should. otherwise don't ever accept his bets; if he loses he will just ignore you and not do his part, which is quite lame considering an avatar is the only thing in stake here..
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5525
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby Leehar on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 am

Yes, I can quite see how ignoring your avatar is the highlight of his life. Everyday he comes into the forum and shivers with fear on seeing your name and what incessant obligations you'll force upon him ;)
Image
show
User avatar
Brigadier Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 6066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Graduation Ceremony
Medals: 129
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby GeneralRisk on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:03 am

betiko wrote:
VioIet wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Well the Pack finally met it's match we tied 6 vs 6 with Botfm well done guys. We still take the number 1 seed, gl to all clans on future wars!


That is very good sportsmanship Ollie.

I agree, that Botfm is a great clan. They have a lot of nice members, who have taught be a great deal about team games. I will be eternally grateful for that.

But as for as your comment about The Pack meeting their match- I'd say it's just really hard to tell. These mini-wars are such a small sample size, with only 12 games each.

For instance in another division, I believe AKA beat TSM in their Phase 1 war.
While i love both TSM and AKA, I think it is perfectly fair to say that TSM is ranked much higher than AKA. I think the small sample size allows for more "interesting" results.

The results of a full 40+ game war, wherein both sides have greater control of map & player selection, the results may be vastly different.

So while it's possible Boftm may be The Pack's match, I think it would be interesting to see the results of a full war.



what would be interesting as well would be to see bogangod honour his bets and not ignore me like a pussy in forums and gamechats since he lost. He challenged me on a bet (that they would win vs IA), and set up the condition; wear the avatar the winner forces you to put up for 2 weeks.
Maybe writting it down in front of even more witnesses here will make him do what he should. otherwise don't ever accept his bets; if he loses he will just ignore you and not do his part, which is quite lame considering an avatar is the only thing in stake here..
yea Bogan just a big bag of wind
Major GeneralRisk
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: Neu-Schwabenland
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby betiko on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:10 am

Leehar wrote:Yes, I can quite see how ignoring your avatar is the highlight of his life. Everyday he comes into the forum and shivers with fear on seeing your name and what incessant obligations you'll force upon him ;)



I assume that for you not honouring the bet you set up is fine then? When you lose you just ignore the winner. great spirit!
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5525
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby Leehar on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 am

betiko wrote:
Leehar wrote:Yes, I can quite see how ignoring your avatar is the highlight of his life. Everyday he comes into the forum and shivers with fear on seeing your name and what incessant obligations you'll force upon him ;)



I assume that for you not honouring the bet you set up is fine then? When you lose you just ignore the winner. great spirit!

Dude, the guys got things going on in rl. He hasn't even had time to finish up his article for the newsletter, so I'm certainly not gonna beat him up over not doing much else other than taking turns
Image
show
User avatar
Brigadier Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 6066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Graduation Ceremony
Medals: 129
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby betiko on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:07 am

Leehar wrote:
betiko wrote:
Leehar wrote:Yes, I can quite see how ignoring your avatar is the highlight of his life. Everyday he comes into the forum and shivers with fear on seeing your name and what incessant obligations you'll force upon him ;)



I assume that for you not honouring the bet you set up is fine then? When you lose you just ignore the winner. great spirit!

Dude, the guys got things going on in rl. He hasn't even had time to finish up his article for the newsletter, so I'm certainly not gonna beat him up over not doing much else other than taking turns



it's been a month or 2 and I do expect an answer when i ask a question several times about the bet he lost, including in game chat cause i assume he does read it when he plays team games. if he has time to log on and play turns, the RL excuse is bullcrap. writting 2 words in game chat is not going to change dramatically the time he spends here.
Anyway, this whole bet thing was just purely for fun, having to ask for it several times just removes all interest in the thing. I just think it's disapointing and I'm pretty sure you would feel the same way if you were in the situation.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5525
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby freakns on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 pm

VioIet wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Well the Pack finally met it's match we tied 6 vs 6 with Botfm well done guys. We still take the number 1 seed, gl to all clans on future wars!


That is very good sportsmanship Ollie.

I agree, that Botfm is a great clan. They have a lot of nice members, who have taught be a great deal about team games. I will be eternally grateful for that.

But as for as your comment about The Pack meeting their match- I'd say it's just really hard to tell. These mini-wars are such a small sample size, with only 12 games each.

For instance in another division, I believe AKA beat TSM in their Phase 1 war.
While i love both TSM and AKA, I think it is perfectly fair to say that TSM is ranked much higher than AKA. I think the small sample size allows for more "interesting" results.

The results of a full 40+ game war, wherein both sides have greater control of map & player selection, the results may be vastly different.

So while it's possible Boftm may be The Pack's match, I think it would be interesting to see the results of a full war.

Ollie is everything but true sportsman! he wrote that just to rub it in the nose of 3 clans theyve defeated :D
and the worst thing is i have to accept is and let him spank me as theyve somehow beat us :(

this god damn league was frustrating. two 7-5 loses, hard to swallow! and yes it is vastly different then full time clan war.

@Betiko, last time i spoke with Bogan was 2 months ago, he said then to me he is having troubles even to take his turns because of real life issues. and knowing him for more then 3 years, he isnt afraid of any bet and he would honor your agreement if he had any free time, that much is certain.
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby VioIet on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:56 pm

freakns wrote:
this god damn league was frustrating. two 7-5 loses, hard to swallow! and yes it is vastly different then full time clan war.


Yeah, I know it is hard to lose twice 7-5 :(

But if it makes you feel any better- like I said earlier- 12 games is really too small for accurate results. A close score like 7-5 means a few of the games could have easily swung either way. These results really are a toss-up. And despite the results, I think every team in Division F knows Otp is very good, regardless of the results.

I am wondering how RA would do in a full-size match as well. We could do better- we could do worse- I'm not sure yet. I'd like to say that a full-war would allow us to do a little better, since we wouldn't have to suffer certain penalties like we did in this CL. We are looking for our first full-sized challenge once Clan League is over.

Which leads me to another question. Will only those going to Division 1 be eligible to win? Since this is a league, no one is going to be knocked-out right?

I know RA will be going to a low division in Phase 2. So then what happens in Phase 3? Those in the low division can't compete for the title with those in the higher division. I think this is fair, however I'm just wondering how long those in the low divisions will be expected to play. Sorry in advance, for not understanding. I lost the link to the thread where everything is "explained."
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA


Image
Major VioIet
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login