Conquer Club

[CL4] Clan League 4 - FINAL

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL4] Clan League 4

Postby laughingcavalier on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:13 am

WPBRJ wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
tokle wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
tokle wrote:I have added a randomly selected player from TSM's list to the quads game on FNNA, georgerx7di.

I pmd you & dj the new contact list a few weeks back & dj said I didn't need to post it any
where. Here's our list:

TSM

first contact: laughingcavalier
second contact: skillfull

laughingcavalier
Tisha
firstholliday
luckywar
ender_w99
Nate the Great
codeblue1018
Blind Date
skillfull
kratos644

This goes in the main thread. Not here.

thnx LC already change and sent pms to all involved

You have still got the wrong listing for TSM in all the threads. This is the correct one.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby Keefie on Wed May 16, 2012 5:22 am

Can PLEASE have regular updates (once a week) to the CL4 league tables. Div 3 hasn't been updated for a while and even though a mistake in the War vs Koa score has been pointed out it's still not been corrected over a week later.
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby benga on Wed May 16, 2012 7:47 am

Keefie wrote:Can PLEASE have regular updates (once a week) to the CL4 league tables. Div 3 hasn't been updated for a while and even though a mistake in the War vs Koa score has been pointed out it's still not been corrected over a week later.

Not the only one and DJ has a right to have spare time for himself ;)
Sergeant benga

Postby IcePack on Wed May 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Yeah, even bi weekly updates would be nice.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby josko.ri on Tue May 22, 2012 6:07 am

I was just reading rules of the event and found this:

overwiew spoiler
WPBRJ wrote:10. League position is determined firstly by Total Points, then by Total Games Won, then by comparing Head-to-Head rounds between any tied teams. If this still does not separate teams then a best-of-3 Play-Off will take-place (Random Trips, Escalating, Chained, Sunny).

Last edited by WPBRJ on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 28 times in total.

Did organizers break their own rules by putting LEG over LHDD without playing best-of-3 Play-Off?
Major josko.ri

Postby arno30 on Tue May 22, 2012 7:40 am

josko.ri wrote:I was just reading rules of the event and found this:

overwiew spoiler
WPBRJ wrote:10. League position is determined firstly by Total Points, then by Total Games Won, then by comparing Head-to-Head rounds between any tied teams. If this still does not separate teams then a best-of-3 Play-Off will take-place (Random Trips, Escalating, Chained, Sunny).

Did organizers break their own rules by putting LEG over LHDD without playing best-of-3 Play-Off?

you might be right finally. but i guess it's too late for us to complain now we've started the second phase. can we have an official position about that ?
Major arno30

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue May 22, 2012 8:13 am

How did LHDD not notice they were just as eligible as LEG when the results were final?

Nice spot josko.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby chemefreak on Tue May 22, 2012 10:48 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:How did LHDD not notice they were just as eligible as LEG when the results were final?

Nice spot josko.

Josko is a twit. The decision made by the TOs was made back in March. The new language was added (which can be seen by the edit dated in April) just in case there was a tie in the 2nd Phase. This should be plainly obvious to anyone with half a brain. All Josko has to do is look back at his complaining posts a few weeks ago to see that this has been updated. I hate players who do nothing but complain about this stuff. Josko, run a fucking event yourself or shut up.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Leehar on Tue May 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Since most changes have been highlighted in Blue, it's an easy enough misrepresentation to make?
Otherwise how else are you gonna know if some rules have been added midway through and others have been there since the beginning?

And then whats with this discrepancy that some changes are allowed midway through, but others have to be suggested as implementations for CL5? :-s

If tiebreakers can be a prospective addition for phase 2 onwards, then why can't unlimited or other concerns also be implemented for the future phases?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby josko.ri on Tue May 22, 2012 2:35 pm

chemefreak wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:How did LHDD not notice they were just as eligible as LEG when the results were final?

Nice spot josko.

Josko is a twit. The decision made by the TOs was made back in March. The new language was added (which can be seen by the edit dated in April) just in case there was a tie in the 2nd Phase. This should be plainly obvious to anyone with half a brain. All Josko has to do is look back at his complaining posts a few weeks ago to see that this has been updated. I hate players who do nothing but complain about this stuff. Josko, run a fucking event yourself or shut up.

according to comments which followed my post, it seems like 4 players think I have some point while only you for now think I am just speaking without any point. it seems that you looks like twit.

And saying that I do nothing is huge lie. I wrote my suggestion how to solve LEG/LHDD problem, so I think I have right to expect that responsible people for the decision stays behing their own decision, not hide in fog and behing others. here is link where I gave my suggestion how it should be solved:
viewtopic.php?f=442&t=161514&start=60#p3669514

so you can see that I do not only complain, but I also give suggestions. I am not guilty that TO team does not consider suggestions and make bad decisions.
Major josko.ri

Postby chemefreak on Tue May 22, 2012 3:02 pm

josko.ri wrote:so you can see that I do not only complain, but I also give suggestions. I am not guilty that TO team does not consider suggestions and make bad decisions.

Actually, the TO team did consider suggestions and that is how the new tiebreaker came to be. And yes, all you do is complain. I mean, did you seriously think the TOs put up with all that bullshit from people like you just because they failed to read a sentence of their own rules? Jackass.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby John Deere on Tue May 22, 2012 9:57 pm

chemefreak wrote:
josko.ri wrote:so you can see that I do not only complain, but I also give suggestions. I am not guilty that TO team does not consider suggestions and make bad decisions.

Actually, the TO team did consider suggestions and that is how the new tiebreaker came to be. And yes, all you do is complain. I mean, did you seriously think the TOs put up with all that bullshit from people like you just because they failed to read a sentence of their own rules? Jackass.

Lets keep it civil cheme, dont want to have to take away a clan medal if you guys win a war ;)
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby grifftron on Tue May 22, 2012 10:46 pm

John Deere wrote:
chemefreak wrote:

Lets keep it civil cheme, dont want to have to take away a clan medal if you guys win a war ;)

+2
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby lynch5762 on Tue May 22, 2012 11:12 pm

grifftron wrote:
John Deere wrote:
chemefreak wrote:

+2

+.... ah never mind I got my medal but..... What he said! :twisted:
Captain lynch5762

Postby chemefreak on Wed May 23, 2012 1:21 pm

John Deere wrote:
chemefreak wrote:

You Pack guys really make my work more enjoyable ;) Plus, I never took away your medals...you never had them to begin with. Also, if you keep up the good behavior, there is a chance you might yet get them...someday. Only time will tell. Also, kudos on your performance thus far in the CL4...looks like you guys are just destroying your competition.

The CL4 TOs (and the DDs) are working there asses off. To make unresearched, uninformed, and unwarranted accusations for the sole purpose of stirring up trouble is just frustrating. I mean seriously...even if the accusation were correct, what could we do about it now? Ugh.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Ace Rimmer on Thu May 24, 2012 8:35 am

josko.ri wrote:I was just reading rules of the event and found this:

overwiew spoiler

cheme, I'm no fan of josko but I want to point out that

#1 this rule is not listed in blue in the OP so how would he know if it was made later in the competition
#2 his post is civil and non threatening
#3 you are acting like a huge dick in your response to him
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu May 24, 2012 9:34 am

Agree with Ace. I nearly wrote an identical PM, then opted not to. Love Nick to death, but Josko was being pretty civil here - plus he has always been helpful in coming up with ideas and/or pointing out anomalies (in a well-mannered way).
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby chemefreak on Thu May 24, 2012 10:42 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Agree with Ace. I nearly wrote an identical PM, then opted not to. Love Nick to death, but Josko was being pretty civil here - plus he has always been helpful in coming up with ideas and/or pointing out anomalies (in a well-mannered way).

It is plain as day that he was just trying to stir up controversy. All he had to do is read his OWN posts to see that the rule wasn't there. I stick by my Jackass statement.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Ace Rimmer on Thu May 24, 2012 11:55 am

chemefreak wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:Agree with Ace. I nearly wrote an identical PM, then opted not to. Love Nick to death, but Josko was being pretty civil here - plus he has always been helpful in coming up with ideas and/or pointing out anomalies (in a well-mannered way).

It is plain as day that he was just trying to stir up controversy. All he had to do is read his OWN posts to see that the rule wasn't there. I stick by my Jackass statement.

I'm late to the CL4 thread, so I don't know about the discussion from before. However, if his posts show it wasn't there previously, and the text doesn't show up in blue showing that it is a new rule (which it does not) than how was he supposed to know when it was changed? The edit date just shows the last time that one was edited, it doesn't tell us what is changed.
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby ahunda on Thu May 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Whilst I agree with josko in most questions, that he has raised here, I disagree with him being civil or well-mannered about it.

A couple of weeks ago he was border-line stalking one of the TOs, posting in several league threads, even of divisions he was not even part of, stirring up hostility towards that particular TO. He called at least one TO unqualified and the League in general poorly run.

And the whole debate about Unlimited forts was simply uncalled for. It was obvious, that josko had been involved in that debate already before the start of the League, and that he was unsatisfied with the final decision & rules. As I said, I even agree with him in this question, but raising that argument again, when the League was running already for several months, was simply uncalled for.

He then started to get involved in the question of the tie between LEG & LHDD and even in the debate surrounding eddie2. So, whilst I agree with him on certain points in those discussions, I can certainly understand the TOs, if they feel harassed by him.

So much work put into this, and then being called "unqualified" and stuff like this. It´s pretty disrespectful and out of place, if you ask me. And for me as an impartial bystander, it certainly appeared, as if josko had an axe to grind on a personal level here, based on some past dispute about the set-up of the whole thing.
Field Marshal ahunda

Postby josko.ri on Mon May 28, 2012 7:39 pm

reply to ahunda is here, because I think in this topic it would be offtopic: viewtopic.php?f=438&t=168624&p=3753009#p3753009:

ok cheme you are right, I am real Jackass (maybe this is the right way to speak with TO of CL4, I have feeling like they wish that everone always say that they are right and make clap clap clap).

But, Leehar is not Jackass, he was always been civil, good guy, and never had any controversy. he kindly asked you this question, but I feel like you ignored him. is there a reason for your ignoring him aswell?

viewtopic.php?f=441&t=161519&start=180#p3744899
Leehar wrote:Since most changes have been highlighted in Blue, it's an easy enough misrepresentation to make?
Otherwise how else are you gonna know if some rules have been added midway through and others have been there since the beginning?

And then whats with this discrepancy that some changes are allowed midway through, but others have to be suggested as implementations for CL5? :-s

If tiebreakers can be a prospective addition for phase 2 onwards, then why can't unlimited or other concerns also be implemented for the future phases?
Major josko.ri

Postby Foxglove on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Apologies if this has already been asked.

The Rules wrote:Players
Each round no one player should play more than 35% of the games, 4 game maximum per player per round.
No restriction on who plays in what game.
There needs to be a minimum of 10 different players per set

Does the 35% = 4 games max restriction only apply to phases 1 and 2? As phase 3 has more games per match up (18 vs 12), I assume a player can play in more than 4 games per round (it should be 6 games max)?

Thanks!
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby WPBRJ on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Foxglove wrote:Apologies if this has already been asked.

Each round no one player should play more than 35% of the games, 4 game maximum per player per round.

Does the 35% = 4 games max restriction only apply to phases 1 and 2? As phase 3 has more games per match up (18 vs 12), I assume a player can play in more than 4 games per round (it should be 6 games max)?

Thanks!

yes phase 3 will be 6 max due to fact it will be 18 game sets
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby The Voice on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:12 pm

WPBRJ wrote:
Foxglove wrote:Apologies if this has already been asked.

Thanks!

yes phase 3 will be 6 max due to fact it will be 18 game sets

Good to know, thank you!
Major The Voice

Postby Qwert on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:20 pm

well from what i conclude so far qualify to Semifinal are

Division1
1-KORT
2-PACK
3-(still not 100% sure)
4-(still not 100% sure)