The Clan League Vase - TNC Winners

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby cookie0117 on Wed May 02, 2012 10:25 am

Im happy for the ruling to stand. The rules for these tournaments are quite long winded and you dont have the benefit of having been through the clan league first and all the many many pages of discussion there.

As a learning curve the rules of these tournaments are pretty steep
Im foeing to get medals, unless your 1 of the 6 people who will remain on my list, message me if you want a game.
Colonel cookie0117

Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby dazza2008 on Wed May 02, 2012 10:34 am

I think 1 RFG should be kicked out of this. All its member banned from the site and Brock should be shot.
Captain dazza2008

Medals: 127
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (29) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (21)

Postby TheCrown on Wed May 02, 2012 10:59 am

dazza2008 wrote:I think 1 RFG should be kicked out of this. All its member banned from the site and Brock should be shot.

Pull Brock's toenails off 1st, then shoot. 8-)
Colonel TheCrown
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 188
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (50) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (1)

Postby Dukasaur on Wed May 02, 2012 11:33 am

cookie0117 wrote:Im happy for the ruling to stand. The rules for these tournaments are quite long winded and you dont have the benefit of having been through the clan league first and all the many many pages of discussion there.

As a learning curve the rules of these tournaments are pretty steep

True, that!

Anyway, all teams have now sent their Away rosters, and all invites for Home and Away games have been sent, with the following exception: Game 11020813. I accidentally invited azezzo, and I'm going to wait for him to drop the game before inviting the correct team, just to make sure.

Once all Home and Away games have started, I'll start looking at the tiebreaker rosters.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Agent 86 on Wed May 02, 2012 6:54 pm

dazza2008 wrote:I think 1 RFG should be kicked out of this. All its member banned from the site and Brock should be shot.

Yes, but the military tribunal has ruled in his favor. Otherwise 1RFG would have proceeded with a court martial and shot him ourselves. :lol:

TheCrown wrote:Pull Brock's toenails off 1st, then shoot. 8-)

No we don't condone the torture of anyone !!, waterboarding is excepted though :shock:

Major Agent 86

Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)

Postby dazza2008 on Thu May 03, 2012 6:09 am

Agent 86 wrote:

Yes, but the military tribunal has ruled in his favor. Otherwise 1RFG would have proceeded with a court martial and shot him ourselves. :lol:

TheCrown wrote:Pull Brock's toenails off 1st, then shoot. 8-)

No we don't condone the torture of anyone !!, waterboarding is excepted though :shock:

:lol:
Captain dazza2008

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (29) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (21)

Postby General Brock II on Thu May 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Ouch, Dazza, you aren't too draconian, eh? Remind me not to let you sit my pet dog if you ever come to Canada. :lol: That is to say, if I had a dog. :P

86 is right... Although I had to knock a few heads together and pay a few bribes to the tribunal. :-$

We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. ~ Winston Churchill
Major General Brock II

Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11)

Postby dazza2008 on Thu May 03, 2012 4:01 pm

General Brock II wrote:

Ouch, Dazza, you aren't too draconian, eh? Remind me not to let you sit my pet dog if you ever come to Canada. :lol: That is to say, if I had a dog. :P

86 is right... Although I had to knock a few heads together and pay a few bribes to the tribunal. :-$

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain dazza2008

Postby Dukasaur on Thu May 03, 2012 9:57 pm

lorenzol missed his first invite into Game 11020829 and is in danger of missing his second. If anyone is a turn-sitter for him, it's time to get into gear.

Other than that, all Home and Away games have begun.

I was going to send the Tiebreaker invites today but it was just too hectic on the R/L front, so it will have to be tomorrow.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Dukasaur on Fri May 04, 2012 4:57 am

Dukasaur wrote:lorenzol missed his first invite into Game 11020829 and is in danger of missing his second. If anyone is a turn-sitter for him, it's time to get into gear.

Other than that, all Home and Away games have begun.

I was going to send the Tiebreaker invites today but it was just too hectic on the R/L front, so it will have to be tomorrow.

lorenzol joined his game

Tiebreaker invites tonight...:)
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 07, 2012 6:54 am

All first-round games have successfully started.

Three have already finished, all of those being in the 1RFG vs. MB matchup.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Postby Ickyketseddie on Mon May 07, 2012 2:47 pm

General Brock II wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha this made a great read!! I'm back from holiday now and will resume nagging duties on Brock to make sure he submits these things on time! ;)
Captain Ickyketseddie

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Ickyketseddie wrote:
General Brock II wrote:

Haha this made a great read!! I'm back from holiday now and will resume nagging duties on Brock to make sure he submits these things on time! ;)

I live within walking distance of Brock's Monument. While you're compiling your list of tortures for Brock, you can tell him I'll walk over and micturate upon his namesake's Monument if he doesn't behave...:)
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Postby General Brock II on Wed May 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Ickyketseddie wrote:
General Brock II wrote:

I live within walking distance of Brock's Monument. While you're compiling your list of tortures for Brock, you can tell him I'll walk over and micturate upon his namesake's Monument if he doesn't behave...:)

:o You wouldn't dare! I'll have him haunt you until eternity. :P

We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. ~ Winston Churchill
Major General Brock II

Medals: 59
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11)

Postby bragsie on Wed May 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Hats off to first reg for on our collapse against them good luck in further rounds
Minister for War
Private 1st Class bragsie

Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges