[CC3] IA vs. HH - [23-18] - Final 7/1

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] Immortal Assassins vs. Headless Horsemen [18-15]

Postby Keefie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:39 pm

fishydance wrote:I vote for having a rematch to settle this dispute once and for all. It should be a Doodle Quad War.
::flees laughing wildly:: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could always come and join HH :lol:
Major Keefie

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (16) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Postby Johnny Dickshot on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:03 pm

I had no idea this was causing so much controversy. I'm all good with IA, they are smart, cool players, except for that one guy. Sorry you guys didn't like our map choices, but the best thing to do about it is beat us...which you look close to doing. Respect to you and I look forward to a rematch.
Lieutenant Johnny Dickshot

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (17)

Re: [CC3] Immortal Assassins vs. Headless Horsemen [16-13]

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:45 pm

The real crime is that nobody has appreciated the greatness of these MF quotes
Master Fenrir wrote:Nothing changes except you go up the ladder and IA slides down because you intentionally luck-fucked them.

That's like signing up for a chess tournament but forcing your opponent to play rock-paper-scissors and wondering why they get pissed.

Captain Crazyirishman

Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby John Deere on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:The real crime is that nobody has appreciated the greatness of these MF quotes
Master Fenrir wrote:Nothing changes except you go up the ladder and IA slides down because you intentionally luck-fucked them.

That's like signing up for a chess tournament but forcing your opponent to play rock-paper-scissors and wondering why they get pissed.

But those statement are considering that IA isn't good enough to curve a 3 game luck factor :? Why is everybody ignoring this? Some people are blowing up about 3 damn games! Hell IA played one random this war. that could have switched it too a 2 game bitch fest :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:06 pm

John Deere wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:The real crime is that nobody has appreciated the greatness of these MF quotes

But those statement are considering that IA isn't good enough to curve a 3 game luck factor :? Why is everybody ignoring this? Some people are blowing up about 3 damn games! Hell IA played one random this war. that could have switched it to a 2 game bitch fest :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I count 4 if you include Madagascar, but thats irrelevant. I personally wouldn't care if somebody else tried to luck-fuck us, I see it as a sign of giving up before the war even starts, but that's just me. But I can see why some can/would get upset. In this case it's only 3-4 games, but if one planned right they could makes all their home maps into "gee I hope I get to go first and my attack button works rd1." Technically they did nothing wrong, but when you look back at a clan war you like to think of the hard fought battles and comebacks that snagged you the victory, not "boy Luxembourg was a real doozy, I was worried there for a minute" All that aside, I was just pointing out the humor I found in those isolated quotes a couple pages back.
Captain Crazyirishman

Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby demonfork on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Johnny Dickshot wrote:I had no idea this was causing so much controversy. I'm all good with IA, they are smart, cool players, except for that one guy. Sorry you guys didn't like our map choices, but the best thing to do about it is beat us...which you look close to doing. Respect to you and I look forward to a rematch.

I don't come off as dumb and am much cooler once you get to know me.
Lieutenant demonfork

Medals: 59
Conqueror Achievement (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Johnny Dickshot on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 pm

demonfork wrote:
Johnny Dickshot wrote:I had no idea this was causing so much controversy. I'm all good with IA, they are smart, cool players, except for that one guy. Sorry you guys didn't like our map choices, but the best thing to do about it is beat us...which you look close to doing. Respect to you and I look forward to a rematch.

I don't come off as dumb and am much cooler once you get to know me.

I dunno, you are part demon, which is dubious, and as for forks, I just stab myself in the tongue.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (17)

Re: [CC3] Immortal Assassins vs. Headless Horsemen [21-15]

Postby ahunda on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:11 am

IA got win 21 & wins the challenge.

Looking at the remaining games, some guesses:

IA win: Rail Europe
HH wins: Conquer Man, Land & Sea
Undecided: Cricket, World Quad

So anything between 22-19 and 24-17 seems possible.
Field Marshal ahunda

Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby Johnny Dickshot on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Wp IA. A la prochaine.

Postby Nicky15 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:06 am

Good effort Horsemen =D>
Clan Recruitment pages http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=440
OSA 2013 GRAND POOBA Seamus76
Major Nicky15
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (24) General Contribution (5)

Postby freakns on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:35 am

congrats IA :)
Brigadier freakns

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby snuden on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Well played IA!
Colonel snuden

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (18)

Re: [CC3] Immortal Assassins vs. Headless Horsemen [21-16]

Postby Redfelt on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 pm

thanks for the games HH =D>
Colonel Redfelt

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Keefie on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:58 am

Well it looks certain that the final score will be 23-18 to IA. I'm really proud of all of the guys in HH, to get within 3 games of an unlikely victory really says something about the potential we have in this clan.

I'd like to thank Ahunda and his team (with one exception) for being great sports throughout. I know we had our disagreements here in the forum but we won't hold any grudges and I'm sure IA won't either.

Also, thanks to all of the 'outsiders' who have supported HH during this war.

Lastly, I'd just like to wish IA continued success in CC3, not too much though as I have AFOS down to beat you in my prediction :lol:
Major Keefie

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)

Postby fishydance on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Keefie wrote:Lastly, I'd just like to wish IA continued success in CC3, not too much though as I have AFOS down to beat you in my prediction :lol:

Thanks Keefie! We just wrapped up the World quad to finish the series. Your team made us work for that win! Kudos to all =D>
Colonel fishydance

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: [CC3] Immortal Assassins vs. Headless Horsemen [23-18] F

Postby ahunda on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Yeps. Last games finished, final result IA 23 - HH 18.

No grudges & no bad blood here either. I actually cursed myself for ever raising that argument here. Made it a bigger thing than it deserved, and the blame is mine. Next time I´ll take a cold shower instead ...

O:)
Field Marshal ahunda

Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby fishydance on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:52 pm

ahunda wrote:Next time I´ll take a cold shower instead ...

O:)

I hear he takes a lot of cold showers :lol:
Colonel fishydance

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby Keefie on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Salute to all IA members, some fierce battles were had. If we meet again I promise no Doodle :lol:
Major Keefie

Re: [CC3] IA vs. HH - [23-18] - Final 7/1

Postby chemefreak on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Moved to completed. Privs removed. Dropbox updated. Medals issued.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Major chemefreak

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (18)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (7)

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges