Conquer Club

[ACC2] PIG(30) vs RA(30) PIG Win Final 3/29

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [ACC2] PIG(28) vs RA(30)

Postby Gunn217 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:04 am

The monsters game is nearly over in favor of the PIGs. Great war RA. Good luck in the future!

=D> =D>
Major Gunn217

Postby IR1SH ACE on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:05 am

yeah well played RA.....had us all sweatin but happy to see it come out in our favour in the end...best of luck in the future

well done PIG's =D> =D>
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby VioIet on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:55 am

Well, that was a bit premature. But yes, it looks like The Pigs are going to win this war, as there is no way that RA can recover in Monsters.

So well done and well played.

RA wishes The Pigs good luck in the next round of ACC. Now you have to take the title! That way, RA can say that we lost to the champs.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby Conchobar on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Yep good war RA, you guys definitely surprised us & you lived up to your name with your crazy attacking tactics.

To be fair you guys getting to the semi-finals by winning one war wouldn't have sat quite right with me since we had to win three but that's the fault of others not yours. We'll do our best to win it for you but there are four really good clans in the semis so it's going to be tough. Up next the Pigs are going to drink some frat boys under the table. Can't wait! :lol:
Colonel Conchobar

Postby VioIet on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:50 am

Conchobar wrote:Yep good war RA, you guys definitely surprised us & you lived up to your name with your crazy attacking tactics.

LOL! For sure! :P

Conchobar wrote:To be fair you guys getting to the semi-finals by winning one war wouldn't have sat quite right with me since we had to win three but that's the fault of others not yours.

I actually agree with you here. The structure was quite strange. I think we got a bye in the first round or something- and I still don't quite understand that one. Then BOTFM tanked on us in the second round.

To be honest, I would have loved for RA to have been able to play three full rounds, instead of just one. It would have been great experience for us, and it also would have put our name out there more.

We feel like we are underrated mostly because we haven't had the opportunity to play many wars since the merge, so no one really knows about us. Then when we enter something like ACC- we lose out on getting to play the first two rounds :|

Also, RA did get lucky with the singles and doubles games- with the dumb round limit thing. The Pigs definitely won this war, as they won more games. The close score was due to some minor technicalities.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby doublediamond on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:14 am

We were deep in the mud pit - almost all the piggies were captured, but the last few remaining ones snorted and squealed fiercely. It was too muddy for RA, and the the piggies squiggled, squirmed, and slipped through our fingers, and all we could do was wipe the mud off of our faces and see the piggies running away into the next round!

No bacon for us this time.

Well played pigs, congrats, and good luck! =D> :D
Major doublediamond

Postby Gunn217 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:51 am

We appreciate the sentiment, violet, but the score was close because you guys are quite good. The rules were the rules so getting lucky had very little to do with it.
Major Gunn217

Re: [ACC2] PIG(30) vs RA(30) PIG Win Final 3/29

Postby chemefreak on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Moved to completed. Privs removed. Dropbox updated. Medals issued.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges