Conquer Club

[CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 29-31 - Final 5/2

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 17-29

Postby Dako on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:46 am

Did I mention bears? My pet bear went all berserk yesterday and drank all the vodka freakns sent me. He is trying to bribe for god knows how long.

@Foxy — please provide a picture of you flexing muscles (other than your finger muscles you use to type … unless you dig voice recognition software, then flexing face muscles will work).
Colonel Dako

Postby comic boy on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Dako wrote:Good morning Foxglove and niMic. Why don't you start the new day without continuing this sitting/cof/josko dialogue?

If CoF and josko want to post at each other I'm happy to ignore it. But when other jump in on the offensive, I have to flex my savior muscles and wield some words!

Dako wrote:What is the weather over there? It is snowing like hell here at my place; and we have -6 Celsius but it feels much colder.

LOL. That is horrific. I live in California, so my morning began with drinking coffee and lounging on my deck (it's quite cool, I had to wear a sweatshirt and socks), watering my blooming flowers, and now the good-will warmth of this challenge thread!

Sounds like a nice start to the day, shame you have to spoil it by salivating over your Josko effigy :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby fishydance on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Dako wrote:Did I mention bears? My pet bear went all berserk yesterday and drank all the vodka freakns sent me. He is trying to bribe for god knows how long.

Want to trade the bear for a moose? They don't drink much vodka. Very trustworthy pets.
Colonel fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Dako on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:06 pm

fishydance wrote:
Dako wrote:Did I mention bears? My pet bear went all berserk yesterday and drank all the vodka freakns sent me. He is trying to bribe for god knows how long.

Want to trade the bear for a moose? They don't drink much vodka. Very trustworthy pets.

Not really. Moose don't have fingers so they have problem juggling and that is mandatory for me, sorry.
Colonel Dako

Postby merch313 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Weather report for Southern Cali ;)--

Its 69 F (20C) with a high of 75 (24C)
No clouds in sight just blue skies. Just got back from walking dogs on the beach. Tough life here!!
Major merch313

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:15 pm

Dako wrote:
fishydance wrote:

Not really. Moose don't have fingers so they have problem juggling and that is mandatory for me, sorry.

I guess that rules out Alligators and Water Moccasins to then. That's all I can offer in exchange for a pet bear.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby merch313 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
Dako wrote:
fishydance wrote:

I guess that rules out Alligators and Water Moccasins to then. That's all I can offer in exchange for a pet bear.

Ill thrown in A Sea Gull and a Dolphin?
Major merch313

Postby Arama86n on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:22 pm

And now, over to Arama for the local weather report!

Nothing but sunshine and urinary-tract infections for any females brave enough to place their behind on a park bench! ie Sunshine and -14'C this morning. Warmed fast though, and was around 0'C by mid-day. Absolutely beautiful weather.I've been busy telling everyone who will listen to ENJOY it instead of getting all disappointed when it's cloudy 80% of June & July.
This is Gothenburg, rain and clouds is what a good percent of the summer days are like, so enjoy the spring! And that annual-wonderful time in may with the first heat and sunshine, just before the clouds come rolling in and give us the middle finger...

Game 12285051 Game #29 for TOFU :)
Last edited by Arama86n on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Major Arama86n

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Speaking of things heating up, Josko, I just saw that North Korea scrapped the armistice. Does that make things tense in Japan, or are you far enough away that it doesn't affect you?
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby sjnap on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Dako wrote:Here we go, KORT's american salvation squad has woken.

Good morning Foxglove and niMic. Why don't you start the new day without continuing this sitting/cof/josko dialogue? What is the weather over there? It is snowing like hell here at my place; and we have -6 Celsius but it feels much colder.

I know Russian (because my wife is) dont know much about geology but i am pretty sure Norway isnt yet a state of the US ;)
Brigadier sjnap

Postby jetsetwilly on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Foxglove wrote:Also - does everyone need to start running their posts by jetsetwilly before adding them to this thread? Just to make sure they're in line with his values, and don't offend any of his delicate sensibilities?

Ooh that's an excellent idea, keep them coming please :)
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby Foxglove on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Dako wrote:@Foxy — please provide a picture of you flexing muscles (other than your finger muscles you use to type … unless you dig voice recognition software, then flexing face muscles will work).

All of the muscle flexing pictures I have of myself are too risque to share with you guys, so I found this one instead:

Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Dako on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:25 pm

sjnap wrote:

Good morning Foxglove and niMic. Why don't you start the new day without continuing this sitting/cof/josko dialogue? What is the weather over there? It is snowing like hell here at my place; and we have -6 Celsius but it feels much colder.

I know Russian (because my wife is) dont know much about geology but i am pretty sure Norway isnt yet a state of the US ;)

Somehow I always thought niMic was from the states. I didn't bother to check his profile, but I should have!
Colonel Dako

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Foxglove wrote:All of the muscle flexing pictures I have of myself are too risque to share with you guys

I think I just heard freakns running off to the bathroom... ;)
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby niMic on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Dako wrote:
sjnap wrote:

Somehow I always thought niMic was from the states. I didn't bother to check his profile, but I should have!

That's preposterous. My English is way too good to be an American!
Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Seulessliathan on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Foxy and i are discussing to organize the Kort & Tofu friendship games in a callout thread. In that thread we can discuss teams/maps/settings/opponents. We will post the link here when it´s done. But of course you can go ahead and sent out invites/pms. (I prefer organization because i want to stay with a low game count)

Edit: done, here you go

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=187447
Last edited by Seulessliathan on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Nicky15 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Seulessliathan wrote:Foxy and i are discussing to organize the Kort & Tofu friendship games in a callout thread. In that thread we can discuss teams/maps/settings/opponents. We will post the link here when it´s done. But of course you can go ahead and sent out invites/pms. (I prefer organization because i want to stay with a low game count)

Will everyone get cookies in game or will you award them to the winners ?
Major Nicky15

Postby fishydance on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Nicky15 wrote:
Seulessliathan wrote:Foxy and i are discussing to organize the Kort & Tofu friendship games in a callout thread. In that thread we can discuss teams/maps/settings/opponents. We will post the link here when it´s done. But of course you can go ahead and sent out invites/pms. (I prefer organization because i want to stay with a low game count)

Will everyone get cookies in game or will you award them to the winners ?

I'd say cookies in game, and Jaffa cakes to the winners :lol:
Colonel fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby freakns on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:52 pm

first of all, i have to say that image of CoF performing in private got me prepared quite nicely, ty for pointing that Dako, i might not remember it myself! and yes nimic, you may cry in pain and agony that noone wants to perform for you privately!
second, i saw Denise and Foxy fighting. thats already a serious turn on! everyone arguing against it is gay homosexual.
then i saw Foxy stretching out as one seriously fine specimen of women of opposite sex... man, i made a bloody mess in my bathroom!
and lastly, i see fishy and seul giving up cookies!

man, this is best thread ever.

haterz gonna hate!

and i love my new sig!

and im pissed because every time ppl start talking about history in abuse subforum, mods come and lock the thread :(

and Josko, deal with loss, because its not how high can you fly or how hard you hit the ground, its about how fast can you get up, because before that, you are not on top, you are not the first, nor second, nor great... you are only

IM THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so who are you?!?!?!??!
Brigadier freakns

Postby Arama86n on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:54 pm

niMic wrote:
Dako wrote:
sjnap wrote:

:lol:
Bra sagt.
Major Arama86n

Postby niMic on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Arama86n wrote:
niMic wrote:
Dako wrote:
sjnap wrote:

:lol:
Bra sagt.

General niMic

Postby Pedronicus on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 pm

niMic wrote:

Who the f*ck painted this shit? The bloke on the left has feet facing forward, but with his back to me. Was he attacked by wolves and then badly sewn together for the pose in the artists studio?
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Postby Denise on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Great idea. =D>
Colonel Denise

Postby chemefreak on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:20 am

Pedronicus wrote:Who the f*ck painted this shit? The bloke on the left has feet facing forward, but with his back to me. Was he attacked by wolves and then badly sewn together for the pose in the artists studio?

Wow. That made me shudder when I looked at it again. CREEPY!
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby niMic on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:01 am

Pedronicus, don't make fun of our national heritage. We'll... I don't know, stop letting you in to Nobel Peace Prize ceremonies.
General niMic

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges