Conquer Club

[CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 29-31 - Final 5/2

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 29-31 - Final 5/2

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat May 04, 2013 1:32 am

josko.ri wrote:I am not at all disappointed in TOFU members for public acting like "top sports" when it is about speaking how they will be more than happy to replay a game screwed by site glitch, and then when it happens for real they change their opinion in totally opposite direction in order to advance to next round. Similar doings have already been seen by them in many past instances so I did not expected they will do different this time.

I am very disappointed in admins who did not come here and fix the injustice which is entirely their fault. The site glitch caused that around 25-30 KORT players who pay to this site for management and service lose their one year effort which was put in playing and managing leadership for this Cup, to be at the end eliminated by one game, which was decided by the site glitch. It is no need to say that majority of those players play more or less only clan games, and since CCup is the biggest clan event, they practically spend major part of their money to participate in this competition, to realize that at the end fault from the site service eliminated them from the competition. With putting site admins' heads in the sand when problem occurs rather than face the problem and find the fairest solution to solve it, it is not weird that in time of writing this post the site has 13.635 members, which is the lowest number in last several years.

KORT members showed their class, we do not call TOFU members with offensive names nor we give them all 1 stars ranks and rank description "Cowards", like they did when they felt unfairly eliminated in our first war. They may present this to public however they wish and act like great sports, but the plain fact is that they decided to get the win awarded to them by site glitch with no KORT's fault in that, while in our first war we got the win awarded by TOFU's mistake, so TOFU suffered the loss because of their own mistake, and KORT suffers the loss because of mistake from third party, which is in essence much more unfair, no matter how they try to present it to public.

Congrats for it TOFU, you must be very proud of yourself =D>
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat May 04, 2013 1:38 am

hahaha, pissing myself. World's sorest loser.

Well done KORT....pushed us all the way (games, buttons, etc). It was never going to be easy and the scoreline reflects that. Uncannily similar to our previous encounter.

gl in CC4
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby codeblue1018 on Sat May 04, 2013 1:42 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:
josko.ri wrote:I am not at all disappointed in TOFU members for public acting like "top sports" when it is about speaking how they will be more than happy to replay a game screwed by site glitch, and then when it happens for real they change their opinion in totally opposite direction in order to advance to next round. Similar doings have already been seen by them in many past instances so I did not expected they will do different this time.

I am very disappointed in admins who did not come here and fix the injustice which is entirely their fault. The site glitch caused that around 25-30 KORT players who pay to this site for management and service lose their one year effort which was put in playing and managing leadership for this Cup, to be at the end eliminated by one game, which was decided by the site glitch. It is no need to say that majority of those players play more or less only clan games, and since CCup is the biggest clan event, they practically spend major part of their money to participate in this competition, to realize that at the end fault from the site service eliminated them from the competition. With putting site admins' heads in the sand when problem occurs rather than face the problem and find the fairest solution to solve it, it is not weird that in time of writing this post the site has 13.635 members, which is the lowest number in last several years.

KORT members showed their class, we do not call TOFU members with offensive names nor we give them all 1 stars ranks and rank description "Cowards", like they did when they felt unfairly eliminated in our first war. They may present this to public however they wish and act like great sports, but the plain fact is that they decided to get the win awarded to them by site glitch with no KORT's fault in that, while in our first war we got the win awarded by TOFU's mistake, so TOFU suffered the loss because of their own mistake, and KORT suffers the loss because of mistake from third party, which is in essence much more unfair, no matter how they try to present it to public.

Congrats for it TOFU, you must be very proud of yourself =D>

Extremely bitter sounding mate; it is what it is, move on and be ready for the next challenge.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby comic boy on Sat May 04, 2013 6:15 am

Every time I go to this thread I hear a baby crying , most odd :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby josko.ri on Sat May 04, 2013 7:37 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:hahaha, pissing myself. World's sorest loser.

Lol, again you point finger into me for what you are. Whenever your clan lost, or even when won but was close to loss, you were thinking of leaving the site, or your clan went social, or you were playing for the whole clan in order to get wins, or dice blaming for your loss, or some similar sore loser stuffs. On the other side, I have always graciously congratulated to the winners who defeated my clan. Let's prove my statement with examples:

All TOFU's losses or almost losses and CoF's reactions (in reverse chronological order):
1. TOFU vs PACK
You won at the end, but at one point when it was very close result and decent probability that TOFU may be eliminated, your sore loser personality was thinking of leaving the site if loss happens. Proof: Game 11766833 2012-12-12 00:27:24 - Chariot of Fire: I've made no secret of the fact I'm quitting this shit if we lose this challenge. Am just so sick of it right now. Day in day out, wake up to more disappointment. It's not the kind of fun I'm seeking

2. CL4, Phase 2: This was very close challenge, at the end your clan was eliminated because of just one-two games. And there you showed your real personality and sore losing, the most disgusting sitting abuse saw on the site, where you were even sitting for all 3 players in Hive in decisive match vs AFOS that finally you lost 5-7 and with 7-5 you would proceed to next round. And that is not the only game, there were much more, your methods were even disgusting to your own clan mate who revealed you: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=174462

Also, there was your comment which (look miracle) blame only dice for your elimination:
viewtopic.php?f=442&t=168081&start=390#p3799439
Chariot of Fire wrote:We could feasibly finish on 8pts if we win our 2 active games vs AFOS. That's looking highly unlikely though. However, with the dice that CC serves up nowadays we're not ruling it out.

After being eliminated in CL4, you even sent pm to Foxglove and myself telling that you are leaving the site because this site makes you worse person, and also telling that in this goodbye moments you reminded yourself of persons outside of your clan who you respected the most (Foxglove and myself), and therefore we are the ones who receive personal goodbye from you.

3. CC2 semifinals: TOFU went social after the loss vs EMP. Great way to show how you can handle loss. Obviously is that loss, especially so big loss, was something that members of your clan could not accept and just continue playing normally like every other clan are doing after being defeated.

4. CL3 quarterfinals: you were eliminated 10-9 and Game 8430363 was decider which was long lasting game and many players outside the game followed it and cheered. But everyone cheered on normal fair way, and here is how you reacted after elimination of your player: 2011-03-02 09:44:12 - Chariot of Fire: 16-8 dice in the last three turns - resulting in an elimination and a broken bonus - has really thrown the spanner in this works. Still possible to rescue it though, God willing.
2011-03-02 17:26:58 - Chariot of Fire: 19-8
While all other players were congratulating TSM for their win, you were the only who put bad dice counts for TOFU into chat. There was no "Congrats TSM for great play and great matches" like it would be expected from someone who is good sportman and who can handle his own loss.

5. CC1 semifinals: While you were eliminated because of your own mistake, which is not know how to count until 21, your terror to KORT members to accept your mistake to proceed to next round was lasting over the next several years. You called our players morons, cretins, our clan CORT, gave us all 1 stars ranks and description "cowards", and instructed the whole clan to do it together with you. Very good way to live with your own mistake and to accept responsibility and aftermath for your own mistake.

As conclusion, there were every single time some sore loser doings such as dice blaming, planning to leave the site, clan going social, doing the worst sitting abuse ever seen in order to progress or similar stuffs etc, done by you.

And now, how I was acting in cases of KORT being eliminated:

1. KORT vs TOFU: I did not congrats because I do not think you deserved to win. I admit you deserved 30 wins which is not enough to beat us, while 31st win was awarded to you by site gift. For me winning clan is one who achieve more than 50% wins while playing conditions for both clans were the same. In this challenge in decisive 51st% win conditions for both clans were not the same as you could do every drop/fort normally, and we could not do it in key turn, so therefore that win is undeserved and should be replayed. Therefore, of course I will not congrats to you when I think you did not deserve to have decisive win, you got it by gift from the site. But, at the same time, I am not giving you all 1 stars, Cowards description rank, calling you morons or idiots or COFU (Chariot Of Fire Union), wishing you to die, ordering all clan members to do the same doings, or such a similar stuffs that you did when you felt to be unfairly eliminated. I am only pointing my opinion that you advanced on totally unfair way by gift received from third side, and expressing my disappointment in the site management, who allowed you to progress on this way. That is my honest opinion and I do not see a reason that I would write in my posts contrary to what is my opinion.

2. KORT vs TOFU 5-8, CL4 Cup: My congratulations post: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=169460&start=75#p3856211
josko.ri wrote:Congrats TOFU for beating us. it was a good match ;)

My warning that missing of CoF is close: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=169460&start=60#p3818349
So you see, even vs TOFU I am the one who are first to congrats, of course when win is deserved on fair way. I was even warning in the thread when you were close to missing turn, action that was never seen by any TOFU member in our matches.

3. KORT vs AOC, CL3: My congratulating post: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=141355&start=75#p3131957
josko.ri wrote:great match and great challenge AoC. it is much better feeling loosing a challenge with so lot of fun and so great fights than winning with so lot of drama and imputation. ;)

you showed more than anyone expected, and I wish you to have a lot of fun playing in the finals. I will be rooting for you ;)

congrats =D>

4. KORT vs LOW, CL2: On that time I just entered my clan and I did not know for clan forum so I did not post anything. Also, we lost but no dice comments by myself in any games, as I never blame dice for my losses, nor in game chats nor in forums. You will never find any dice blaming comment made by myself.

While I know that now other players will jump at me and how I am flaming CoF, but if someone is flaming here, that is he by calling me World's sorest loser, so the whole purpose of this post is to give proof and comparison about his and my past actions when we were losers in clan matches, in order to give true evidences about who is the real World's sore loser and who always accepted his loses graciously. It is just the fact that he did not lose clan challenge for about 1 year so maybe clan community forgot how he was acting in every losing circumstances in past.
Major josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat May 04, 2013 8:11 am

Oh boy, this is most pathetic rambling I've ever seen (though admittedly I gave up reading after two lines). What is this to you, some Josko vs CoF contest? Is it your mission in life to try and make yourself look better than others? Well you've failed miserably, as the above example so amply demonstrates. Sad man.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby RiskTycoon on Sat May 04, 2013 8:13 am

i don't even have the attention span to read all that. I must be the minority though :)
"How do you like that? Even among misfits you're a misfit!"
Major RiskTycoon

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat May 04, 2013 8:14 am

Saved for posterity.

josko.ri wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:hahaha, pissing myself. World's sorest loser.

Lol, again you point finger into me for what you are. Whenever your clan lost, or even when won but was close to loss, you were thinking of leaving the site, or your clan went social, or you were playing for the whole clan in order to get wins, or dice blaming for your loss, or some similar sore loser stuffs. On the other side, I have always graciously congratulated to the winners who defeated my clan. Let's prove my statement with examples:

All TOFU's losses or almost losses and CoF's reactions (in reverse chronological order):
1. TOFU vs PACK
You won at the end, but at one point when it was very close result and decent probability that TOFU may be eliminated, your sore loser personality was thinking of leaving the site if loss happens. Proof: Game 11766833 2012-12-12 00:27:24 - Chariot of Fire: I've made no secret of the fact I'm quitting this shit if we lose this challenge. Am just so sick of it right now. Day in day out, wake up to more disappointment. It's not the kind of fun I'm seeking

2. CL4, Phase 2: This was very close challenge, at the end your clan was eliminated because of just one-two games. And there you showed your real personality and sore losing, the most disgusting sitting abuse saw on the site, where you were even sitting for all 3 players in Hive in decisive match vs AFOS that finally you lost 5-7 and with 7-5 you would proceed to next round. And that is not the only game, there were much more, your methods were even disgusting to your own clan mate who revealed you: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=174462

Also, there was your comment which (look miracle) blame only dice for your elimination:
viewtopic.php?f=442&t=168081&start=390#p3799439
Chariot of Fire wrote:We could feasibly finish on 8pts if we win our 2 active games vs AFOS. That's looking highly unlikely though. However, with the dice that CC serves up nowadays we're not ruling it out.

After being eliminated in CL4, you even sent pm to Foxglove and myself telling that you are leaving the site because this site makes you worse person, and also telling that in this goodbye moments you reminded yourself of persons outside of your clan who you respected the most (Foxglove and myself), and therefore we are the ones who receive personal goodbye from you.

3. CC2 semifinals: TOFU went social after the loss vs EMP. Great way to show how you can handle loss. Obviously is that loss, especially so big loss, was something that members of your clan could not accept and just continue playing normally like every other clan are doing after being defeated.

4. CL3 quarterfinals: you were eliminated 10-9 and Game 8430363 was decider which was long lasting game and many players outside the game followed it and cheered. But everyone cheered on normal fair way, and here is how you reacted after elimination of your player: 2011-03-02 09:44:12 - Chariot of Fire: 16-8 dice in the last three turns - resulting in an elimination and a broken bonus - has really thrown the spanner in this works. Still possible to rescue it though, God willing.
2011-03-02 17:26:58 - Chariot of Fire: 19-8
While all other players were congratulating TSM for their win, you were the only who put bad dice counts for TOFU into chat. There was no "Congrats TSM for great play and great matches" like it would be expected from someone who is good sportman and who can handle his own loss.

5. CC1 semifinals: While you were eliminated because of your own mistake, which is not know how to count until 21, your terror to KORT members to accept your mistake to proceed to next round was lasting over the next several years. You called our players morons, cretins, our clan CORT, gave us all 1 stars ranks and description "cowards", and instructed the whole clan to do it together with you. Very good way to live with your own mistake and to accept responsibility and aftermath for your own mistake.

As conclusion, there were every single time some sore loser doings such as dice blaming, planning to leave the site, clan going social, doing the worst sitting abuse ever seen in order to progress or similar stuffs etc, done by you.

And now, how I was acting in cases of KORT being eliminated:

1. KORT vs TOFU: I did not congrats because I do not think you deserved to win. I admit you deserved 30 wins which is not enough to beat us, while 31st win was awarded to you by site gift. For me winning clan is one who achieve more than 50% wins while playing conditions for both clans were the same. In this challenge in decisive 51st% win conditions for both clans were not the same as you could do every drop/fort normally, and we could not do it in key turn, so therefore that win is undeserved and should be replayed. Therefore, of course I will not congrats to you when I think you did not deserve to have decisive win, you got it by gift from the site. But, at the same time, I am not giving you all 1 stars, Cowards description rank, calling you morons or idiots or COFU (Chariot Of Fire Union), wishing you to die, ordering all clan members to do the same doings, or such a similar stuffs that you did when you felt to be unfairly eliminated. I am only pointing my opinion that you advanced on totally unfair way by gift received from third side, and expressing my disappointment in the site management, who allowed you to progress on this way. That is my honest opinion and I do not see a reason that I would write in my posts contrary to what is my opinion.

2. KORT vs TOFU 5-8, CL4 Cup: My congratulations post: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=169460&start=75#p3856211
josko.ri wrote:Congrats TOFU for beating us. it was a good match ;)

My warning that missing of CoF is close: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=169460&start=60#p3818349
So you see, even vs TOFU I am the one who are first to congrats, of course when win is deserved on fair way. I was even warning in the thread when you were close to missing turn, action that was never seen by any TOFU member in our matches.

3. KORT vs AOC, CL3: My congratulating post: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=141355&start=75#p3131957
josko.ri wrote:great match and great challenge AoC. it is much better feeling loosing a challenge with so lot of fun and so great fights than winning with so lot of drama and imputation. ;)

you showed more than anyone expected, and I wish you to have a lot of fun playing in the finals. I will be rooting for you ;)

congrats =D>

4. KORT vs LOW, CL2: On that time I just entered my clan and I did not know for clan forum so I did not post anything. Also, we lost but no dice comments by myself in any games, as I never blame dice for my losses, nor in game chats nor in forums. You will never find any dice blaming comment made by myself.

While I know that now other players will jump at me and how I am flaming CoF, but if someone is flaming here, that is he by calling me World's sorest loser, so the whole purpose of this post is to give proof and comparison about his and my past actions when we were losers in clan matches, in order to give true evidences about who is the real World's sore loser and who always accepted his loses graciously. It is just the fact that he did not lose clan challenge for about 1 year so maybe clan community forgot how he was acting in every losing circumstances in past.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Sat May 04, 2013 8:24 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Oh boy, this is most pathetic rambling I've ever seen (though admittedly I gave up reading after two lines). What is this to you, some Josko vs CoF contest? Is it your mission in life to try and make yourself look better than others? Well you've failed miserably, as the above example so amply demonstrates. Sad man.

Just presenting true facts, and I am glad you do not have counterarguments other than ask me what is my life goal. Just read how many C&A reports you wrote which was more pathetic and time consuming to write than my above post, and you will se who is the real sad man my friend ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby Big Whiskey on Sat May 04, 2013 10:27 am

Looks like u put a lot of time and effort into that ,for what?This is a game man.A game.So much more to do with your time then go through old threads,game chats etc chasing after things Cof said.The challenge is over.Can u not just accept defeat?It sucks,I know,but u got to try and move on josko.
General Big Whiskey

Postby comic boy on Sat May 04, 2013 11:25 am

Wow that baby is crying so much now he almost seems demented , for goodness sake somebody change his nappy and put a comforter in his mouth.
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby SirSebstar on Sat May 04, 2013 11:46 am

yes yes, its time someone locked this thread. thanks for the fish guys, it starting to smell in here.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Nicky15 on Sat May 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Has this thread now served its purpose ? do you want it locked permanently ?
Major Nicky15

Postby cachejob on Sat May 04, 2013 12:04 pm

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

William Shakespeare, from Macbeth
General cachejob

Postby fishydance on Sat May 04, 2013 12:30 pm

SirSebstar wrote:yes yes, its time someone locked this thread. thanks for the fish guys, it starting to smell in here.

I agree the thread should be closed... but I do NOT smell :lol: :lol:
Colonel fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby L M S on Sat May 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Yep, Lock it.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Nicky15 on Sat May 04, 2013 12:48 pm

OK at least one person from each clan has requested it so as you wish. Locked.
Major Nicky15

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges