Conquer Club

[CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 29-31 - Final 5/2

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 12-24

Postby Iron Maid on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Here is the beer that is typical for the Hive map, that map will probably give me the first lost in this challenge ;) :

Highest Rank: 60 (Brigadier) Score: 3139 Date: March 26th 2010
Winner of Official 2010 CC World Cup - Singles & Official 200 Maps Tournament
Major Iron Maid
SoC Training Adviser

Postby fishydance on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Iron Maid wrote:Here is the beer that is typical for the Hive map, that map will probably give me the first lost in this challenge ;) :

Priceless! Ranks right up there with this one...

Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Seulessliathan on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:19 am

Doc_Brown wrote: I've been in TOFU for only about 2 months, and I can say that everyone on the team contributes in every game I've been in (including the Hive games). I'm easily the least experienced player in the clan, but I am asked to give my input as well, and that input is appreciated, respected, and responded to. I'm sure most people believe that's the standard practice in KORT games as well. I can also report that TOFU takes the sitting rules very seriously. Maybe it has to do with previous warnings and bans issued to members of the clan, but there has been great caution to avoid even the appearance of anything that might cross the line.

BUSTED for writing clan interna in a public thread.
You get a ban for 2 weeks, CoF will hijack your account during that period.
Oh and send the usual surcharge of 10kg chocolate cookies to me.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Arama86n on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:28 am

Seulessliathan wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote: I've been in TOFU for only about 2 months, and I can say that everyone on the team contributes in every game I've been in (including the Hive games). I'm easily the least experienced player in the clan, but I am asked to give my input as well, and that input is appreciated, respected, and responded to. I'm sure most people believe that's the standard practice in KORT games as well. I can also report that TOFU takes the sitting rules very seriously. Maybe it has to do with previous warnings and bans issued to members of the clan, but there has been great caution to avoid even the appearance of anything that might cross the line.

BUSTED for writing clan interna in a public thread.
You get a ban for 2 weeks, CoF will hijack your account during that period.
Oh and send the usual surcharge of 10kg chocolate cookies to me.

Seul, what did the doctor say?
Max 4.7kg of cookies a day. Type 2 diabetes is not a joke.
Major Arama86n

Postby freakns on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:30 am

fu Seul! now i have to go in store, buy my favorite chocolate cookies...

everyone from ex YU(that includes Josko puppet master and Moonchild) will confirm you that those are the best cookies ever made!!! nothing beats "jafa keks", nothing!!!
Brigadier freakns

Postby Arama86n on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:48 am

On a more serious note: Game 12349142 wrapped up =D>
a crate of beer to L M S & Deli
Major Arama86n

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 am

I used to be a Jaffa fan, but these come tops:

Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Nicky15 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:10 am

freakns wrote:fu Seul! now i have to go in store, buy my favorite chocolate cookies...

!

Surely this is a cake not a Cookie ?
Major Nicky15

Postby freakns on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:18 am

nope, its a cookie. it has something like 1.5-2 inches diameter(and yes CoF, we know you have 2 inches in your pants, you dont need to say it again...) , not sure how it can be cake... even small cake :D

this is cake:

(im sure Seul is crying a little after seeing all those pictures :D)
Brigadier freakns

Postby Seulessliathan on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:27 am

Finally the thread goes into a good direction. =D>
Freakns is correct about the definition, but CoF has the better taste. :P
Lu is a great choice, best thing coming from Nantes. Did anyone else notice they have everything about Jules Verne (rue de Jules Verne, Place de Jule Verne, etc etc, even a museum?) but seems to be famous only about piracy and about Jules Verne? People always underrate the cookies.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby freakns on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:42 am

Seulessliathan wrote:Freakns is correct about the definition, but CoF has the better taste. :P

you are saying this only because COF agreed to take you to a prom!
Brigadier freakns

Postby fishydance on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:44 am

Seulessliathan wrote: People always underrate the cookies.

Not I! I appreciate the true value of a good cookie. Now gentlemen, humor a lady and ship samples of those cookies to me so I can determine which is truly the best! I promise to give a fair and impartial taste test and pronounce a winner (Seul, you can have all the leftover cookies from the taste testing)
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby niMic on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:23 am

freakns wrote:nope, its a cookie. it has something like 1.5-2 inches diameter(and yes CoF, we know you have 2 inches in your pants, you dont need to say it again...) , not sure how it can be cake... even small cake :D

this is cake:

It's a cake.

Cookies go soft stale, cakes go hard stale. Jaffa cakes go hard when they go stale.

Source: I am eating Jaffa cakes.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby fishydance on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 am

niMic wrote:
freakns wrote:nope, its a cookie. it has something like 1.5-2 inches diameter(and yes CoF, we know you have 2 inches in your pants, you dont need to say it again...) , not sure how it can be cake... even small cake :D

this is cake:

It's a cake.

Cookies go soft stale, cakes go hard stale. Jaffa cakes go hard when they go stale.

Source: I am eating Jaffa cakes.

Wasn't this debate taken to the courts somewhere? I believe it was deemed that they are indeed cakes. Sadly, I have not had the pleasure of partaking of the glorious Jaffa cake. Nor that other yummy thing that CoF posted (anything covered in chocolate MUST be good). Still waiting for my shipment from abroad..... ::hint hint:: :lol: :lol:
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby freakns on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:25 pm

well, they are manufacturing them here in Serbia, 15km from my birth place, for as long as i am living, and we are calling them jaffa cookies! and the fact Nimic that you go hard if you stale them had nothing to do with cookies! :P
Brigadier freakns

Postby niMic on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Their actual name is Jaffa Cakes, though, and the are officially designated as such ;)
General niMic

Postby fishydance on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:18 pm

niMic wrote:Their actual name is Jaffa Cakes, though, and the are officially designated as such ;)

I knew a Norwegian would know this! They know all the good trivia. I've heard rumors that the Brits wanted to classify them as biscuits. What's with that??? Being an uncouth American, I looked at them and thought they were cookies. Now I am totally confused. Cake, biscuit, cookie - what's the difference? Is it the soft/hard factor? Must we begin measuring confectioneries in degrees of hardness to determine their name? LOL!! Seul, you know all things cookie, help us out here!
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby comic boy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:27 pm

niMic wrote:Their actual name is Jaffa Cakes, though, and the are officially designated as such ;)

This is a true fact , and may well be the first and last thing we ever agree on :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby comic boy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:30 pm

fishydance wrote:

I knew a Norwegian would know this! They know all the good trivia. I've heard rumors that the Brits wanted to classify them as biscuits. What's with that??? Being an uncouth American, I looked at them and thought they were cookies. Now I am totally confused. Cake, biscuit, cookie - what's the difference? Is it the soft/hard factor? Must we begin measuring confectioneries in degrees of hardness to determine their name? LOL!! Seul, you know all things cookie, help us out here!

A cookie is a particular type of biscuit , the clue is the wording on the packet , a cake is something you stick candles in and present to your aunt on her birhday :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby fishydance on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 pm

comic boy wrote:
fishydance wrote:

A cookie is a particular type of biscuit , the clue is the wording on the packet , a cake is something you stick candles in and present to your aunt on her birhday :lol:

Ahh, I have been enlightened. Thank you! Now for the next question. If cake is something you stick candles in, does that mean I can put candles on a Jaffa cake? Inquiring minds want to know.
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 12-26

Postby freakns on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 pm

if you manage to put candle on Jaffa ill chop my left hand... ok, im not going to really chop it. maybe ill chop Dakos left hand. hmmmm, theres the idea... GIVE ME THE CANDLES!!!!!!!
Brigadier freakns

Postby niMic on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:11 pm

comic boy wrote:

This is a true fact , and may well be the first and last thing we ever agree on :D

Hogwash! We agree on two things: that Jaffa cakes are cakes, and that that is the last thing we'll ever agree on :geek:
General niMic

Postby Nicky15 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Click image to enlarge.
Major Nicky15

Postby niMic on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Myth busted.
General niMic

Postby grifftron on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:17 pm

5 more wins for TOFU to make this win official. Can they pull it off or is KORT going to rally in 19 before TOFU can take 5. This will be a fun finish. If KORT pulls this win off, it might be the best comeback in the history of CC wars.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges