Conquer Club

[CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 29-31 - Final 5/2

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 8-13

Postby niMic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:58 pm

benga wrote:LOL josko went 8/14 vs OSA, if we only calculate games with his name, %wise is better then cofs 6/12,
but with 14 games cof could also go 8/14 and on other note, most players (70 or 80%) from kort had that 50%or less win ratio,
so you basically telling us most of kort should just quit :lol:

Hopefully the games are as entertaining as the thread is 8-)

How many from OSA had 50% or less win ratio? O:)
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Pedronicus on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Dako wrote:OK josko, you seriously need to know the difference between "loose" and "lose". It hurts my eyes every time I read you use the wrong word.

If you're the type to make fun of another person's command of the English language (which apparently you are), it should hurt your thinking apparatus, not your eyes.

An ugly signature is the kind of the that hurts the eyes.

Are you now actually taking this piss out of my work? this is all gettin' a bit personal! :shock: I've not taken the piss out of you lot.... 8-)
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Postby Master Fenrir on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 pm

I missed so much while I was at work. :(

Foxglove wrote:Well, you can remember freak's pictures, or you can remember this handy phrase:

Loose is what your pants get when you lose weight!

Freak tied me to the bed hoping to lose his virginity. Unfortunately, the ropes were a bit loose and I escaped, leaving Freak to hump a doorknob all night long.
General Master Fenrir

Postby krikee on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Master Fenrir wrote:I missed so much while I was at work. :(

Foxglove wrote:Well, you can remember freak's pictures, or you can remember this handy phrase:

Freak tied me to the bed hoping to lose his virginity. Unfortunately, the ropes were a bit loose and I escaped, leaving Freak to hump a doorknob all night long.

Which, let me tell you, was quite a racket! What with his stainless steel balls and all...
Thornton Cottage | Law | Music | Tech
Best: 2547 / Colonel on 2010-11-10
Major krikee

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 8-15

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Freak tied me to the bed hoping to lose his virginity. Unfortunately, the ropes were a bit loose and I escaped

:lol: Love how your mind works! I've already forgotten Foxy's clever version and will forever remember this one to quote (a common necessity here in Asia).
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby freakns on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:40 am

Master Fenrir wrote:I missed so much while I was at work. :(

:lol:
even i got nothing against this... well done =D>
Brigadier freakns

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:28 am

Latest scores on the doors, 8-17. Gooooo TOFU!!!
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby josko.ri on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:27 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Latest scores on the doors, 8-17. Gooooo TOFU!!!

I thought 12/19 handicap that we gave to OSA will be the highest gap ever overcame in clan wars, but this is even higher handicap that we gave. Here comes our final boost now ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:31 am

Yep, I sense a strong comeback from you guys in Batch 3. A big hurdle to overcome though, gl
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby freakns on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:24 am

yeah... thats not going to happen... i can see 4-2 for TOFU in decided games, so its virtually 21-10 TOFU. even i dont have big enough dick to overcome deficit like this, let alone Josko...

and seriously, still no Foxy vs Denise jelly fight?! instead when Foxy finally come to the thread, there was Dako waiting in swimsuit :(

also, Josko in 20 games with noone else in KORT have more then 13? :lol:
Brigadier freakns

Postby josko.ri on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 am

freakns wrote:yeah... thats not going to happen... i can see 4-2 for TOFU in decided games, so its virtually 21-10 TOFU. even i dont have big enough dick to overcome deficit like this, let alone Josko...

and seriously, still no Foxy vs Denise jelly fight?! instead when Foxy finally come to the thread, there was Dako waiting in swimsuit :(

We have seen higher difference than that one by some other clan, so why is that so weird?

This is my only time to play maximal, and I did it because I will take a break after CC3 and 1v1 war, I decided to finish competitions that I started in Croatia, and will not start new for the time in Japan, as time here is pretty precious. My clan mates will have a lot of free slots to play in competitions which starts after this one, while for me CC3 is sort of last for a while.

It is not far away from 7/0 for KORT in my games batch 3, so if we really success how it looks from this point, it makes 17/21 in decided games so everything is possible. Some of the 7 already decided like Hive quads, where they got first turn, and after just 4 players played I can say we win 100%. Hive triples is not 100% yet but is like 90%, even with their first turn.
Last edited by josko.ri on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major josko.ri

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:52 am

Colonel Chariot of Fire

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 8-17

Postby IcePack on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:40 am

Quite interesting to watch :)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby freakns on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:22 pm

josko.ri wrote:
freakns wrote:yeah... thats not going to happen... i can see 4-2 for TOFU in decided games, so its virtually 21-10 TOFU. even i dont have big enough dick to overcome deficit like this, let alone Josko...

We have seen higher difference than that one by some other clan, so why is that so weird?

This is my only time to play maximal, and I did it because I will take a break after CC3 and 1v1 war, I decided to finish competitions that I started in Croatia, and will not start new for the time in Japan, as time here is pretty precious. My clan mates will have a lot of free slots to play in competitions which starts after this one, while for me CC3 is sort of last for a while.

It is not far away from 7/0 for KORT in my games batch 3, so if we really success how it looks from this point, it makes 17/21 in decided games so everything is possible. Some of the 7 already decided like Hive quads, where they got first turn, and after just 4 players played I can say we win 100%. Hive triples is not 100% yet but is like 90%, even with their first turn.

yes, its close to 7-0... i mean, that conquer rome doubles is as close to 100% as it can be. king of mountains doubles? i dont know why they even play it instead of granting you victory. conquer rome triples? also finished... you seriously need to learn to be humble. ppl dont like show offs. and its not like you are the best. maybe better then me, after all i havent beat you in officers league on neutral maps... oh, wait, i did!
stay cool man, its going to be sad day when you leave, if for nothing i havent got a chance to beat your ass in clan war. maybe when you come back ;)
Brigadier freakns

Postby josko.ri on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:53 pm

freakns wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

yes, its close to 7-0... i mean, that conquer rome doubles is as close to 100% as it can be. king of mountains doubles? i dont know why they even play it instead of granting you victory. conquer rome triples? also finished... you seriously need to learn to be humble. ppl dont like show offs. and its not like you are the best. maybe better then me, after all i havent beat you in officers league on neutral maps... oh, wait, i did!
stay cool man, its going to be sad day when you leave, if for nothing i havent got a chance to beat your ass in clan war. maybe when you come back ;)

This not humble/not humble, this is saying how are going situations inside those games right now, whic hare almost foggy so otherwise you may conclude wrong. When for example CoF says his prediction "this and this game should go to PACK, this and this game should to to TOFU" several times during previous wars, then that is normal. But when I say that all my 7 games of batch 3 are lead in this moment, some of them seems like already decided due to a lot of advantage in drop/position (KOTM, and both Hives, Eurasia Triples) then it is being not humble? And where is the difference among CoF saying situations in PACK thread, you saying it looks 21/10 for TOFU in decided games this war, and me saying it looks like it will be 7/0 in my games batch 3, judging by current situations? Am I not allowed to make estimations and predictions of ongoing games, and everyone else is allowed?
Major josko.ri

Postby freakns on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:20 pm

first of all, COF doesnt have history of me/me/me/always me. ppl say you need to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat. he is humble in victory(not that gracious in defeat though). you on other hand are not humble in victory, and when you say something like "i will go 7-0", that does sound different then COF saying TOFU will have 21-10 lead... btw, it was me who said it, not COF. also, you said, looking at my games in batch 3. Euroasia triples is not from batch 3, and i have count it in those 2... then, both conquer rome games looks like josko win? im sorry, but i dont see it. and its not about me seeing it or not, its a god damn fact, because both games have just started and map like that can not be decided in round 2/3, no matter how good your drop is(unless you are playing against idiots, and im pretty sure COF is not an idiot)

you can also look at this differently. when i say i have big dick, ppl will usually just move along or look it as joke... if you say you have big dick, ppl will say you are bragging and some might open their zipper for measurement. its your legacy, and if you dont like it, first person you should ask why its like that is you...
Brigadier freakns

Postby ManBungalow on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:21 pm

I still don't know what's going on.
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby betiko on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:22 pm

COF had the tendency to see many games clearly leaning TOFU as undecided.
By the way, this score made me want to check when did ou failed come back started. At some point they were leading 23-13, and we made a comeback to 29-28 for them, but that wasn't enough, we lost too many games in the first 2 batches.
Major betiko

Postby niMic on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:29 pm

ManBungalow wrote:I still don't know what's going on.

freakns decided to start an argument with Josko, because everyone knows that Josko is the guy to argue with if you want to avoid a long, drawn-out argument where your opponent doesn't let you get away with anything.

Or was it the other way around? I don't remember.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby josko.ri on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:34 pm

freakns wrote:first of all, COF doesnt have history of me/me/me/always me. ppl say you need to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat. he is humble in victory(not that gracious in defeat though). you on other hand are not humble in victory, and when you say something like "i will go 7-0", that does sound different then COF saying TOFU will have 21-10 lead... btw, it was me who said it, not COF. also, you said, looking at my games in batch 3. Euroasia triples is not from batch 3, and i have count it in those 2... then, both conquer rome games looks like josko win? im sorry, but i dont see it. and its not about me seeing it or not, its a god damn fact, because both games have just started and map like that can not be decided in round 2/3, no matter how good your drop is(unless you are playing against idiots, and im pretty sure COF is not an idiot)

you can also look at this differently. when i say i have big dick, ppl will usually just move along or look it as joke... if you say you have big dick, ppl will say you are bragging and some might open their zipper for measurement. its your legacy, and if you dont like it, first person you should ask why its like that is you...

I already wrote that you was writing 21/10 reread my previous post.
Eurasia was typo, I meant Aticum triples is sure win.
And about me/me/me, should I maybe say "he" or "they" and make estimation for Dawn of Ages, Age of Merchants or other foggy games that I have no clue what is going on? Or is it more logically that I give estimation of my games, since I am inside fog and know what is going on? Maybe better to say that I estimate that foggy game XXX looks like KORT/TOFU win, isn't it?
And my words which provoked your reaction were "It is not far away from 7/0 for KORT in my games batch 3" which does not mean "it will be" or "it was already before games even started" that is just expressing current leads in those games, be it lead of 60% or so, is still lead, and I can say for example for c romes that we have lead of 55-65% ATM. it is on me to prove my words, or be blamed for telling total nonsense if they for example spank our asses like 4/3 or so in those 7 games, no? Saying this in public is even putting more pressure on my back, no? When I for example told in several posts ago that it is looking like TOFU is going to win this but we do not give up, was that also arrogant from me? That post (where is included estimation of ongoing games) you of course did not notice, but this (where is also included estimation of ongoing games) you of course noticed and again found yourself relevant to give me lectures. ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby Arama86n on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Not sure what all the fuss is about myself, personally I feel it's wonderful to have someone like Josko around that just *knows*. Feels it in his cow bones how it's going to go down. He looks at the drop, flips the taro cards and reveals to the world how things stands.

Even in this wonderful world of technology, it stills takes a few days to mail something to Japan from Sweden I suppose. So I wanted to ask you Josko, if I've understood the above posts correctly I should start preparing the "Gratz on winning the CCup Josko" postcard pretty soon right? Do you prefer a lipstick kiss, or should I just drench the paper in a dram of Islay single malt so it smells lovely? (that the closest to perfume I'm offering).
How much is KoRT going to win the final by btw? always good to know if I want to put down a bet. Is betting even possible now that the results are being revealed before hand though?

Many questions here, I'd appreciate the answers asap

Btw, I apologise in advance for actually playing the KoTM game. I just care too much about my turns taken percentage to deadbeat, though ofc, now that I now we'll lose it all does seem a little pointless. gg btw.

Now then, friday night and I've just been gifted a bottle of Irish peated single malt*! So things to do, drams to court, winter chills to expell from bones.
*Not a slip of the keyboard no, I mean *Irish* peated single malt! (Connemara for those interested)

Oh and I will be a tad disappointed if anyone takes the above too seriously. But putting huge "sarcasm" and "wink wink" signs everywhere does get tiring. One hopes that there are a few people left with brains not rotted by "top model" "big brother" "Bachelor" "biggest loser" or whatever they're showing on TV these days, I threw my set out the window 6 years ago*,
Well put it in the basement, but close enough.

bye now
Major Arama86n

Postby freakns on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Arama86n wrote:Not sure what all the fuss is about myself, personally I feel it's wonderful to have someone like Josko around that just *knows*. Feels it in his cow bones how it's going to go down. He looks at the drop, flips the taro cards and reveals to the world how things stands.

Even in this wonderful world of technology, it stills takes a few days to mail something to Japan from Sweden I suppose. So I wanted to ask you Josko, if I've understood the above posts correctly I should start preparing the "Gratz on winning the CCup Josko" postcard pretty soon right? Do you prefer a lipstick kiss, or should I just drench the paper in a dram of Islay single malt so it smells lovely? (that the closest to perfume I'm offering).
How much is KoRT going to win the final by btw? always good to know if I want to put down a bet. Is betting even possible now that the results are being revealed before hand though?

Btw, I apologise in advance for actually playing the KoTM game. I just care too much about my turns taken percentage to deadbeat, though ofc, now that I now we'll lose it all does seem a little pointless. gg btw.

Now then, friday night and I've just been gifted a bottle of Irish peated single malt*! So things to do, drams to court, winter chills to expell from bones.
*Not a slip of the keyboard no, I mean *Irish* peated single malt! (Connemara for those interested)

Oh and I will be a tad disappointed if anyone takes the above too seriously. But putting huge "sarcasm" and "wink wink" signs everywhere does get tiring. One hopes that there are a few people left with brains not rotted by "top model" "big brother" "Bachelor" "biggest loser" or whatever they're showing on TV these days, I threw my set out the window 6 years ago*,
Well put it in the basement, but close enough.

bye now

first of all, i throw my tv set out of the window pretty much same time as you did... are you just me in different reality? :o
second, i did that before i knew there is some top model show(im guessing there are much half nude women walking around? i want my tv back if thats the case!!!)
third, you got bottle of Connemara and you arent calling?! F U!
fourth, im off too for now, im gonna cruise the internet searching for half nude models, then hopefully im gonna stumble across some completely nude one...
Brigadier freakns

Postby Foxglove on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:28 pm

Arama86n wrote:Not sure what all the fuss is about myself, personally I feel it's wonderful to have someone like Josko around that just *knows*. Feels it in his cow bones how it's going to go down. He looks at the drop, flips the taro cards and reveals to the world how things stands.

That's quite the pair of vision-altering goggles you must be wearing there! (Did you borrow them from Dako?) My eyes read comments by josko about 7 particular games, not a proclamation about the entire challenge, nor a prediction for the finals, nor an image of bubbly celebratory beverage.

Arama86n wrote:Btw, I apologise in advance for actually playing the KoTM game. I just care too much about my turns taken percentage to deadbeat, though ofc, now that I now we'll lose it all does seem a little pointless. gg btw.

I personally hate a premature gg, and see no particular merit to giving up just because I've lost. A prediction doesn't equal a win! I have noted that not everyone feels this way though, so I hope your personal choice of attitude is crafted to ensure that you derive the maximum possible enjoyment from the game.

Arama86n wrote:Oh and I will be a tad disappointed if anyone takes the above too seriously. But putting huge "sarcasm" and "wink wink" signs everywhere does get tiring. One hopes that there are a few people left with brains not rotted by "top model" "big brother" "Bachelor" "biggest loser" or whatever they're showing on TV these days, I threw my set out the window 6 years ago*,

I, too, am a fan of the snarky comment followed by the "ha ha, it was all in good fun!" denial of responsibility.

Arama86n wrote:bye now

Toodles!
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby IcePack on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:48 pm

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Arama86n on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Arama86n wrote:Btw, I apologise in advance for actually playing the KoTM game. I just care too much about my turns taken percentage to deadbeat, though ofc, now that I now we'll lose it all does seem a little pointless. gg btw.

I personally hate a premature gg, and see no particular merit to giving up just because I've lost. A prediction doesn't equal a win! I have noted that not everyone feels this way though, so I hope your personal choice of attitude is crafted to ensure that you derive the maximum possible enjoyment from the game.

And I could have sworn I saw a Kort member actually attacking his team-mate to speed things along in one of my games? Must have been a mirage brought on by lack of beer I suppose.

So Foxglove, looks like you might be suited to enlighten Freakns about the state of TV these days. Any information regarding Top Model was obviously of special interest.

/me pours Ice Pack a beer to go with his popcorn

/me hands Foxglove a copy of "From Russia with love"
Major Arama86n

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges