[CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 29-31 - Final 5/2

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 8-13

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Oh get lost Josko, you are pathetic. Keep trawling through my games why don't you, lol.

(like you were for example speaking in Game 11766833), nor will my clan turn down to social. I know that loosing is also normal like winning is, and I play this for fun, I do not need to paranoically watch other persons walls to find abuse, and collect all the evidence to our forum, I do not need to play maximal number of games by one player+sit for many others

But Josko....you are the only one in the challenge who has played maximum number of games.

Why do you keep writing such lies, it just makes you look stupid.

Upset you have no more strings to pull, puppet master?
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
General Chariot of Fire

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Postby josko.ri on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Oh get lost Josko, you are pathetic. Keep trawling through my games why don't you, lol.

(like you were for example speaking in Game 11766833), nor will my clan turn down to social. I know that loosing is also normal like winning is, and I play this for fun, I do not need to paranoically watch other persons walls to find abuse, and collect all the evidence to our forum, I do not need to play maximal number of games by one player+sit for many others

But Josko....you are the only one in the challenge who has played maximum number of games.

Why do you keep writing such lies, it just makes you look stupid.

Upset you have no more strings to pull, puppet master?

I write 1+2=3, and you tell me that I speak lies because 1 is not 3. :lol:

Great actor for public are you, like I already told. someone would even buy this argument without further reading into it ;)

Not upset, maybe you judge from your eyes because in loosing situation like my clan has right now you would be more than upset. I am pretty cool, far away from upset. I even enjoy in your methods to present me like bad person because you are so good at it, and I am impatient to see which will be the next desperate try from you to present truth wrong. I am sure you have a lot of that in your reserve memory.
Brigadier josko.ri

Medals: 104
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby Dako on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:37 pm

OK josko, you seriously need to know the difference between "loose" and "lose". It hurts my eyes every time I read you use the wrong word.

Also, "Great actor for public are you" is kind of repeating, can you please find some other phrase for harassment?
Colonel Dako

Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (21) General Contribution (20)

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 pm

betiko wrote:now cof is teaching "humidity" to josko; it's getting quite serious and maybe a little private! :o

nah... its just a bit of innocent petting atm... im waiting for some hard core action!
Brigadier freakns

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Dako on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:39 pm

No, quick, hide, Arya is in the thread!
Colonel Dako

Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (24)

Postby Foxglove on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Dako wrote:OK josko, you seriously need to know the difference between "loose" and "lose". It hurts my eyes every time I read you use the wrong word.

If you're the type to make fun of another person's command of the English language (which apparently you are), it should hurt your thinking apparatus, not your eyes.

An ugly signature is the kind of the that hurts the eyes.
General Foxglove
Head Thinker
Head Thinker

Medals: 62
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (12)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (7)

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Dako wrote:OK josko, you seriously need to know the difference between "loose" and "lose". It hurts my eyes every time I read you use the wrong word.

Also, "Great actor for public are you" is kind of repeating, can you please find some other phrase for harassment?

true that!
loose yourself:

against

lose yourself:
Brigadier freakns

Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Dako on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Foxglove wrote:

If you're the type to make fun of another person's command of the English language (which apparently you are), it should hurt your thinking apparatus, not your eyes.

Where am I making fun of josko? Please enlighten me. Maybe ask josko if I am making fun of him here? Josko - do you feel offended by my words?
Colonel Dako

Postby Foxglove on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Dako wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

Where am I making fun of josko? Please enlighten me. Maybe ask josko if I am making fun of him here? Josko - do you feel offended by my words?

Ah, it was just a friendly public language lesson? My apologies!

Please accept my explanation of the difference between things that hurt the eyes as opposed to the mind as a friendly language lesson from me to you.
General Foxglove
Head Thinker
Head Thinker

Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (12)

Postby josko.ri on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Dako wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

Please accept my explanation of the difference between things that hurt the eyes as opposed to the mind as a friendly language lesson from me to you.

Lol. yes, I am thankful to him for it. I really didnt know difference, I thought loose is present and lose is past :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Good skill gotten for someone whose daily work is on English language ;)
Brigadier josko.ri

Medals: 104
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby Foxglove on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:00 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
Dako wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

Lol. yes, I am thankful to him for it. I really didnt know difference, I thought loose is present and lose is past :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Good skill gotten for someone whose daily work is on English language ;)

Well, you can remember freak's pictures, or you can remember this handy phrase:

Loose is what your pants get when you lose weight!
General Foxglove
Head Thinker
Head Thinker

Postby sjnap on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Damn i always thought its "loes" :lol:
Brigadier sjnap

Medals: 74
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (10)

Postby catnipdreams on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Brigadier catnipdreams

Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (1)

Postby sjnap on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Pretty stupid of you. Clean it as you always do. Just lick it ;)
Brigadier sjnap

Medals: 74
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Dako on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Foxglove wrote:Ah, it was just a friendly public language lesson? My apologies!

I have accepted your explanation as a friendly lesson from the start, no worries.
Colonel Dako

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:34 pm

^party pooper :(
Brigadier freakns

Postby Arama86n on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:05 pm

It's alive, IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!
Oh, come now, don't deny it, so many of you have been waiting. Pop the popcorn, grab a cold one and enjoy.
Oh, and line up to renew freakns premium for him, you owe him.

Oh, and someone post clips from an old black and white Frankenstein movie please :D
Major Arama86n

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby benga on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:21 pm

LOL josko went 8/14 vs OSA, if we only calculate games with his name, %wise is better then cofs 6/12,
but with 14 games cof could also go 8/14 and on other note, most players (70 or 80%) from kort had that 50%or less win ratio,
so you basically telling us most of kort should just quit :lol:

Hopefully the games are as entertaining as the thread is 8-)
Sergeant benga

Medals: 171
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby catnipdreams on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:07 pm

sjnap wrote:Pretty stupid of you. Clean it as you always do. Just lick it

There is quite a lot of misinformation on this subject; the reality is closer to this:

Brigadier catnipdreams

Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (1)

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Brigadier freakns

Postby niMic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:58 pm

benga wrote:LOL josko went 8/14 vs OSA, if we only calculate games with his name, %wise is better then cofs 6/12,
but with 14 games cof could also go 8/14 and on other note, most players (70 or 80%) from kort had that 50%or less win ratio,
so you basically telling us most of kort should just quit :lol:

Hopefully the games are as entertaining as the thread is 8-)

How many from OSA had 50% or less win ratio? O:)
Highest score: 3379
Highest rank: 36
Colonel niMic

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (17)

Postby Pedronicus on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Foxglove wrote:

Are you now actually taking this piss out of my work? this is all gettin' a bit personal! :shock: I've not taken the piss out of you lot.... 8-)
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Master Fenrir on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 pm

I missed so much while I was at work. :(

Foxglove wrote:Well, you can remember freak's pictures, or you can remember this handy phrase:

Freak tied me to the bed hoping to lose his virginity. Unfortunately, the ropes were a bit loose and I escaped, leaving Freak to hump a doorknob all night long.
General Master Fenrir

Medals: 110
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (16) Tournament Contribution (14) General Contribution (11)

Postby krikee on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Master Fenrir wrote:I missed so much while I was at work. :(

Foxglove wrote:Well, you can remember freak's pictures, or you can remember this handy phrase:

Freak tied me to the bed hoping to lose his virginity. Unfortunately, the ropes were a bit loose and I escaped, leaving Freak to hump a doorknob all night long.

Which, let me tell you, was quite a racket! What with his stainless steel balls and all...
Thornton Cottage | Law | Music | Tech
Best: 2547 / Colonel on 2010-11-10
Major krikee

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (13)

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 8-15

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Freak tied me to the bed hoping to lose his virginity. Unfortunately, the ropes were a bit loose and I escaped

:lol: Love how your mind works! I've already forgotten Foxy's clever version and will forever remember this one to quote (a common necessity here in Asia).
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
General Chariot of Fire

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges