Conquer Club

[CL5] 1:KORT MVP:josko 2:ID MVP:M Chief 3:AQOH MVP:thelord

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL5]-Clan League 5- main page [Phase 1 close to end]

Postby Qwert on Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 am

Players
In one Qualification/League Week,one player can play maximum 6 game. One week consist of two round,this mean that every player can play 3 in one and 3 in other round.

Everything what you dont understand, you can ask.
One playing Week have 2 rounds. So you can play maximum 6 games in one Playing Week. Consider that one Week have 2 rounds, then its split 3 game in one round and 3 game in other round.

Chariot of Fire wrote:Thanks. Rule needs rewriting as it's open to different interpretation.

No need to rewriting, because all Clan representative know what its maximum per round, because we only have one round,where one clan put one player in 4 game. So this mean that all game creator interpret this rule in proper way.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby freakns on Sat May 25, 2013 11:45 am

qwert, point is, they can ask, but you cant answer :lol:
Brigadier freakns

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat May 25, 2013 11:52 am

qwert - it is pretty simple to change it so it is correct.

"In one Qualification/League Week,one player can play maximum 6 game" - this is misleading

"A player may play a maximum of three games against the same opposition in any one League Week" - this is clear

Because it is not clear that is why this question has been asked before and why one clan has already made a mistake.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Qwert on Sat May 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:qwert - it is pretty simple to change it so it is correct.

"In one Qualification/League Week,one player can play maximum 6 game" - this is misleading

"A player may play a maximum of three games against the same opposition in any one League Week" - this is clear

Because it is not clear that is why this question has been asked before and why one clan has already made a mistake.

all ready make mistake? one clan in one round. Do you know how many rounds played in phase 1?
You have played 60 rounds with 180 matches, and in only one match clan make mistake with 4 game with same player. Its not mislead, its only clan representative oversight . Tofu dont make any mislead, so your representative responsibile for creating games , work hes job very good.
Rule are same for bouth phases, so i dont see how now its become problem?

Playable Week consist of two playable rounds, you can not say that maximum per week are 3, because its not correct.
You should talk with denise, she or he know this rule very good.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby IcePack on Sat May 25, 2013 12:13 pm

qwert wrote:

Playable Week consist of two playable rounds, you can not say that maximum per week are 3, because its not correct.

Saying 3 games per round would solve the problem. but it really doesn't matter to me.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Qwert on Sat May 25, 2013 12:21 pm

IcePack wrote:
qwert wrote:

Saying 3 games per round would solve the problem. but it really doesn't matter to me.

all clan representative understand this rule, even clan who make this 1 mistake, create all other rounds good games.
Consider that also DD know that, then i can not see that this could be problem in Second phase, when its work perfect in first phase.

COf, just focus on how to play games, and leave Denise to create games ;)
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat May 25, 2013 12:31 pm

But I didn't say that did I. I included "against the same opposition" which is correct.

Clan reps come and go, so they change. It's worth having clear rules so a new reader is not misled.

Up to you though, I'm not going to argue in English with you. It's like having a sword fight when the other guy's holding a cucumber.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Vid_FISO on Sat May 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote: It's like having a sword fight when the other guy's holding a cucumber.

and you don't want to be impaled by a cucumber!
Major Vid_FISO

Postby IcePack on Sat May 25, 2013 12:58 pm

qwert wrote:
IcePack wrote:
qwert wrote:

all clan representative understand this rule, even clan who make this 1 mistake, create all other rounds good games.
Consider that also DD know that, then i can not see that this could be problem in Second phase, when its work perfect in first phase.

COf, just focus on how to play games, and leave Denise to create games ;)

Someone understanding it is fine. But, for future CL's and future Organizers / representatives / DD's who aren't currently understanding the rule, it could be clarified.

You may have written a good rule, that was worded well. But sometimes, a little improvement can go a long way. Not only would making it easier to understand help now, but it would avoid these same questions getting brought up by new clans or other rep's in the future CL's.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby freakns on Sat May 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote: It's like having a sword fight when the other guy's holding a cucumber.

actually, he does :lol:

qwert, saying someone can play max 6 games per week does not imply he or she can play maximum 3 games per round. there is significant difference between two. and the fact that we had only one mistake in 60 clashes doesnt mean rule is clear.
Brigadier freakns

Postby Qwert on Sat May 25, 2013 1:56 pm

freakns wrote:
Vid_FISO wrote:

actually, he does :lol:

qwert, saying someone can play max 6 games per week does not imply he or she can play maximum 3 games per round. there is significant difference between two. and the fact that we had only one mistake in 60 clashes doesnt mean rule is clear.

its not 60 clashes,its 180 ;)

Any how like icepack notice, for future CL , new organiser can change rules, for future representatives, who will be creating games in future.
Right now i dont notice any changes on this positions,and im all ready explaine new DD how to notice this rules. ;)
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Sat May 25, 2013 2:28 pm

ok,just check all clans number of players,and everybody are ok, no below 14
------------------------
MYTH--33
DYn--18
LEG--21
GR--15
KORT--37
LOW--27
LOTZ--25
MD--26
MM--22
OSA--50
FALL--27
TFFS--17
HH--24
IA--25
TLW--25
TNC--30
TOFU--21
WAR--29
VDLL--34
AFOS--59
AQOH--20
AOK--18
DBC--35
CF--21
LHDD--24
MB--19
OTp--37
RA--21
SOh--24
DB--16
FOED--31
ID--34
PIG--26
UM8--17
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby freakns on Sat May 25, 2013 2:33 pm

you see, this is the problem.
you cant say "how to notice the rules"
you can say "how to understand(comprehend, apprehend) the rules"

you cant simply translate from serbian to english, and think everyone will understand you. it doesnt work that way.(even i have problems to understand you sometimes, and i can understand you better then others, because i know all the serbian phrases that you are translating literally) so when someone who is far more fluent in english then you(and with someone im thinking icepack or cof, who are both native english speakers) tells you your rules are not clear, they might be right, because you know what you wanted to say, but they know what you actually said. unfortunately, those two things arent always the same

and im really not sure what is the problem with changing one sentence in the rules. its not like you are changing the rules altogether, you are just making them more clear.
Brigadier freakns

Postby Qwert on Sat May 25, 2013 3:11 pm

freakns wrote:you see, this is the problem.

you cant simply translate from serbian to english, and think everyone will understand you. it doesnt work that way.(even i have problems to understand you sometimes, and i can understand you better then others, because i know all the serbian phrases that you are translating literally) so when someone who is far more fluent in english then you(and with someone im thinking icepack or cof, who are both native english speakers) tells you your rules are not clear, they might be right, because you know what you wanted to say, but they know what you actually said. unfortunately, those two things arent always the same

and im really not sure what is the problem with changing one sentence in the rules. its not like you are changing the rules altogether, you are just making them more clear.

well this its problem, when people think that i write rules who are not checked and fixed in proper english.
All rules are check by CD and its corrected in English.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Vid_FISO on Sat May 25, 2013 3:27 pm

qwert wrote:

well this its problem, when people think that i write rules who are not checked and fixed in proper english.

Possibly the CD that is checking your terminology isn't a natural English speaker either? American perhaps? :D
Major Vid_FISO

Postby freakns on Sat May 25, 2013 3:50 pm

qwert wrote:

then that CD who checked the rules have similar problems while writing english as you do, or have some problems following the common sense(why this isnt surprising me). and since you do not understand english, let me translate to you what is written in rules, so im sure you will understand it properly, and to see do you really cant see the difference, or you are only stubborn as an ox, thinking you cant go wrong.

da li razumes razliku izmedju sledece dve recenice?
"nijedan igrac ne moze da igra vise od 6 meceva u jednoj nedelji"
"nijedan igrac ne moze da igra vise od 3 meca u jednom kolu"
da li je zaista moguce da ti i dalje tvrdis da je to jedno te isto, posto prvo ocigledno znaci da jedan igrac moze da igra 6 meceva u jednom kolu, ukoliko u drugom kolu te iste nedelje ne odigra nijedan mec?

Vid_FISO wrote:
qwert wrote:

Possibly the CD that is checking your terminology isn't a natural English speaker either? American perhaps? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: brutal!
Brigadier freakns

Postby josko.ri on Sat May 25, 2013 9:09 pm

oh my serbo-english. #-o use than instead of then, it is pain for eyes to read this :P
Major josko.ri

Postby Qwert on Sun May 26, 2013 3:42 am

freakns
then that CD who checked the rules have similar problems while writing english as you do, or have some problems following the common sense(why this isnt surprising me). and since you do not understand english, let me translate to you what is written in rules, so im sure you will understand it properly, and to see do you really cant see the difference, or you are only stubborn as an ox, thinking you cant go wrong.

da li razumes razliku izmedju sledece dve recenice?
"nijedan igrac ne moze da igra vise od 6 meceva u jednoj nedelji"
"nijedan igrac ne moze da igra vise od 3 meca u jednom kolu"
da li je zaista moguce da ti i dalje tvrdis da je to jedno te isto, posto prvo ocigledno znaci da jedan igrac moze da igra 6 meceva u jednom kolu, ukoliko u drugom kolu te iste nedelje ne odigra nijedan mec?

neznam gde si to iskopao,ali to nigde ne pise,:
-U jednoj takmicarskoj nedelji igrac moze da igra u 6 partija. S obzirom da se jedna nedelja sastoji od 2 runde, to znaci da svaki igrac moze da igra 3 u jednoj rundi i 3 u drugoj rundi.
Nigde nepise da igrac moze da igra 6 meceva u jednoj rundi, i niko nije napravio takvu gresku. Pravi se problem,gde problem ne postoji, slozio bi se da je konstantno tokom cele prve faze bilo puno takvih partija, ali u 180 meceva, samo se jednom desilo da jedan igrac bude u 4 partije u jednom mecu, a to je vise greska u tome sto nije brojao igrace, nego u tome sto nije razumeo pravilo,, sto znaci da ljudi vrlo dobro shvataju ovo pravilo, ali cof se mozda pravi da ne razume, ali denise koja je zaduzena za igre, veoma perfektno je odradila posao bez i jedne greske.
Moguce je da Amerikanci shvataju to a englezi ne,, ali uopste nije bilo nikakvih problema, pa i tokom cele prve faze,niko nije ni postavljao to pitanje u vezi ovog pravila, a sad odjednom kad se zavrsava, ispada da niko ne razume???
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby josko.ri on Sun May 26, 2013 3:57 am

Pricaj bre da te ceo svet razume O:)
Major josko.ri

Postby Qwert on Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 am

change rule a little, maybe now its enough clear.

Players
One Qualification/League Week have two rounds. In every round one player can play maximum 3 games.
There needs to be a minimum of 10 different players per round.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby chapcrap on Sun May 26, 2013 9:21 am

qwert wrote:change rule a little, maybe now its enough clear.

Players
One Qualification/League Week have two rounds. In every round one player can play maximum 3 games.

10 players per round? That wasn't a rule before was it?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun May 26, 2013 11:15 am

chapcrap wrote:
qwert wrote:change rule a little, maybe now its enough clear.

Players

10 players per round? That wasn't a rule before was it?

I don't believe so. Maybe there was something written in between the lines on the last page in Serbian that we missed? Because I can only remember the arbitrary 'have 14 people in your clan rule".

Also, what is the punishment if I decide to fill all of our games for a round with 9 people?
Let's say half my clan is sick and has the flu, so they can't login for a few days, and I fill the 25 player slots with 9 people. How will arbitrary rule number 2 be enforced?
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby freakns on Sun May 26, 2013 11:37 am

nothing that was written in serbian has indicated "10 players per round is mandatory". i do believe it was a rule last year, not sure about this year though.
Brigadier freakns

Postby Qwert on Sun May 26, 2013 1:38 pm

its rule what are taken from previous CL:

CL4-There needs to be a minimum of 10 different players per set

CL3-NEW RULE - In each challenge week of 18 games, a minimum of 10 players must be used,
----------------------------------------------------------------
and its not add now, its was part from start.

Crazyirishman
I don't believe so. Maybe there was something written in between the lines on the last page in Serbian that we missed? Because I can only remember the arbitrary 'have 14 people in your clan rule".

Also, what is the punishment if I decide to fill all of our games for a round with 9 people?
Let's say half my clan is sick and has the flu, so they can't login for a few days, and I fill the 25 player slots with 9 people. How will arbitrary rule number 2 be enforced?

I must say that this kind of scenario we are not take into consideration(flu epidemic of one clan), but i think that we will give you few days to recruit 1 player, so that you can continue competition .
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Mon May 27, 2013 4:44 am

left active games
QG1-4
QG2-1
QG3-3
QG4-3
QG5-5
QG6-2
----------
total - 18
Last edited by Qwert on Tue May 28, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges