Conquer Club

FALL vs TSM (24-19) - Final 6/21

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Pick One

the Fallen win in a blowout
10%
the Fallen win by a little
31%
The Monkis win by a little
28%
The Monkies win in a blowout
31%

Total votes : 71

Re: FALL vs TSM [April 1st](POLL)

Postby chapcrap on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:11 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
pretender77 wrote:SO excited to see how this goes. I have to admit after winning NC3 and seeing how tough Fallen really are. I look for an extremely resilient bounceback here and a slim win for Fallen.

Anyone can win on any given day mate; that said, we will give Fallen our best effort.

I'm only planning on 60-70% effort.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Emmdizzle on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 am

Until The Fallen beats a top 10 clan, thats when they've earnt my respect....losing to TNC was a big hit to their credibility as a top 10 contender and the Monkis don't make many mistakes through an entire war, trust me on that...Good luck to both clans.
Brigadier Emmdizzle

Postby chapcrap on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:46 am

Emmdizzle wrote:Until The Fallen beats a top 10 clan, thats when they've earnt my respect....losing to TNC was a big hit to their credibility as a top 10 contender and the Monkis don't make many mistakes through an entire war, trust me on that...Good luck to both clans.

LOW was 11 when we beat them. We knocked them back to 19. No respect for that? That's ok. We'll do our best to get your respect. It's our number 1 priority. :D

Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby laughingcavalier on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:06 am

chapcrap wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:
pretender77 wrote:SO excited to see how this goes. I have to admit after winning NC3 and seeing how tough Fallen really are. I look for an extremely resilient bounceback here and a slim win for Fallen.

Anyone can win on any given day mate; that said, we will give Fallen our best effort.

60-70% IS our best effort. Monkis do like drinking and hanging out, don't like work.

PS We've put back the start date a couple of weeks. For once it wasn't our fault. Impressed to meet a clan who is lazier & more disorganised than us. Kudos.

PPS I have only got one thing to say to freakns

show
Major laughingcavalier

Postby IcePack on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:18 am

Emmdizzle wrote:Until The Fallen beats a top 10 clan, thats when they've earnt my respect....losing to TNC was a big hit to their credibility as a top 10 contender and the Monkis don't make many mistakes through an entire war, trust me on that...Good luck to both clans.

Fair enough. I'll make sure we alert you to our victory ;)
In all seriousness though, we faced FOED @ 9th and lost by 1. It could have gone either way.
We faced LOW when they were top 12 and beat them 30-20.
We are in the middle of facing EMP who are / were 6/7th. We are 11-13 after round one.
TSM is 6th now and we are facing them. We don't take this war lightly :)

We did lose to TNC, I won't make excuses. They were clearly prepared. Kudos to them.
We will step our game up and move on from there.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby skillfull on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:55 am

laughingcavalier wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:

60-70% IS our best effort. Monkis do like drinking and hanging out, don't like work.

PS We've put back the start date a couple of weeks. For once it wasn't our fault. Impressed to meet a clan who is lazier & more disorganised than us. Kudos.

show

Where is the monkey on this photo LC?
Is he the one who is taking the photo?
Brigadier skillfull

Postby chapcrap on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:01 am

:lol:

I like warring with TSM. They make fun threads and what not.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby IcePack on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:05 am

chapcrap wrote::lol:

I like warring with TSM. They make fun threads and what not.

And then you ruin it w this?!?

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby skillfull on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:11 am

laughingcavalier wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:

show

I have been practising for this war in the last couple of days. I have been drunk 4 times so far, in two of them i wasn't even able to talk to my gf on the phone to tell her that everything is fine!!!! She was whining whole the next day for that! 8-) O:)
Brigadier skillfull

Postby IcePack on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:19 am

:D keep it up skill!

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby laughingcavalier on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:30 pm

skillfull wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:

show

I have been practising for this war in the last couple of days. I have been drunk 4 times so far, in two of them i wasn't even able to talk to my gf on the phone to tell her that everything is fine!!!! She was whining whole the next day for that! 8-) O:)

Sorry Skill I'm on your girlfriend's side. Your gamechat all week has been "I am too drunk to take this turn now."
Major laughingcavalier

Postby IcePack on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 pm

skill on or around April 14th stop by I'll drop off a few cases of whatever beer you fancy ;)

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby skillfull on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:16 pm

IcePack wrote:skill on or around April 14th stop by I'll drop off a few cases of whatever beer you fancy ;)

St.bernardus Abt.12
I will PM you my address.
Thanks in advance!
Brigadier skillfull

Postby jefjef on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:22 pm

I should join with my old pards in Fallen just to play against Codeblue.. He randomly never has dice against me. LMAO!

Good luck all!
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby chapcrap on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:41 pm

jefjef wrote:I should join with my old pards in Fallen just to play against Codeblue.. He randomly never has dice against me. LMAO!

Good luck all!

Is that a threat?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby codeblue1018 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:08 pm

jefjef wrote:I should join with my old pards in Fallen just to play against Codeblue.. He randomly never has dice against me. LMAO!

Good luck all!

"Codeblue" couldn't careless about the "random" dice on this site anymore. :lol: Sup Jeff
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby Emmdizzle on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:11 am

chapcrap wrote:

LOW was 11 when we beat them. We knocked them back to 19. No respect for that? That's ok. We'll do our best to get your respect. It's our number 1 priority. :D

I do respect the fact that you guys are playing top 10 competition and your war against Empire looks promising. I didnt mean to sound full of myself but as one who votes in the coaches poll, I was just saying that the loss to TNC was just a head scratching loss in my mind. I'm playing some of your mates in a tourney and you guys are definitely tough to beat to say the least.
Brigadier Emmdizzle

Postby chapcrap on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:23 am

Emmdizzle wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

I do respect the fact that you guys are playing top 10 competition and your war against Empire looks promising. I didnt mean to sound full of myself but as one who votes in the coaches poll, I was just saying that the loss to TNC was just a head scratching loss in my mind. I'm playing some of your mates in a tourney and you guys are definitely tough to beat to say the least.

TNC was a head scratching loss indeed!!

Actually, I'd like to take this opportunity to throw a little respect at TNC that I don't think they get from some in the top-ranked clans. TNC is actually a very good clan. If they focused on their rank in F400 instead of playing as many wars as possible, they would easily be top 10. I've played with and against many of them and they are just as good of competition as others. The reason they are ranked so low is because of the clans they face. Think about individual score on CC. If you're going to win 60% no matter who you face, then facing lower ranked competition isn't a good way to build your score. It's the same with them. They face clans that are ranked lower and win 24-17 (or whatever the score is) and end up losing points in F400 because of it. Take our current war against VVV as an example, we need to finish about 30-13 to gain points in the war. If we win 29-14 (still a blowout) we actually end up losing points. So, I don't think anyone should look down their noses at TNC or other clans who do not pay attention to F400 rank as much. Just because they don't play to increase their rank, doesn't mean they don't deserve a higher rank...

Anyway, we only lost because of dice and luck and random things. ;)
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby IcePack on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:50 pm

30% of the initial poll, vs EMP we got 36% i believe. :( Oh ye of little faith...lol

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby agentcom on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:59 am

I'll add my vote for "Fallen by a little." I'm looking forward to this war. Thank you guys for agreeing to push back the start date. Our whole clan seems to be busy with something or other :)
Brigadier agentcom

Postby IcePack on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 pm

28%? Man I was hoping for a little more faith in us :D

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby chapcrap on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:57 pm

IcePack wrote:28%? Man I was hoping for a little more faith in us :D

I voted for TSM in a blowout. Was that the wrong choice?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 am

monkeys in a blowout....only because they are monkeys....obviously
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby laughingcavalier on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:10 am

Wake up folkx!
This one is about to start!
About time too.
Our forum is full of monkis complainging you can't get a decent public game any more, everyone's playing clan games and tournaments these days.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby IcePack on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:39 am

Where's the snooze button? :D

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges