Conquer Club

[CC4] KORT vs AKA 29-12 - Final 7/16

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 13-5

Postby Foxglove on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:38 am

IcePack wrote:Do the world a favor and lock the thread permanently.

No way!

We have poems to write! Rhymes to create! Everyone wishes they could be this cool.

Also, this thread already has approximately twice as many views as the CC3 Finals thread.

If all of the people who are not in either KORT or AKA are tired of reading the posts here, they can easily stop reading - but they clearly choose not to do so. Some people are just curious and interested (freak and HA), that's totally fine. Some people have an unhealthy fixation with members of either KORT or AKA, and post only to criticize (ahem, Dako and CoF). Some people apparently read continuously and find themselves so disgusted that they must post about how useless they posts are (danryan). I suggest that people in the last group just stop reading the posts in this war thread.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Keefie on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:42 am

Hell no, it's a great read. Go play with your train set or something if this is too much for you :lol:
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Foxglove on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:43 am

Keefie wrote:

Hell no, it's a great read. Go play with your train set or something if this is too much for you :lol:

Keefie is apparently a member of the first group I listed - curious and interested (for whatever reason).
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:49 am

Actually I wish Eddie would get forum banned so he'd have to stop making up false shit about members of KoRT and harassing moderators.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Armandolas on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:53 am

+1 this is like circus.

Every circus should have a happy clown and a sad clown.These roles are absolutely delivered to the best,so why is that so many people applying to the job?

Grow up guys, this is a horrible image of the clanworld.
Colonel Armandolas

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:Actually I wish Eddie would get forum banned so he'd have to stop making up false shit about members of KoRT and harassing moderators.

lol shannon....
I informed you in the Hive gamechat when I'd be gone. You knew full well what I wrote.
2013-06-13 22:13:19 - Shannon Apple: I will be gone from Tomorrow until Sunday. Someone will be taking my turns. Feel free to report that as well, Eddie.
2013-06-13 22:13:59 - Shannon Apple: otherwise, gl everyone.
Stop fucking trying to get people banned..

did i not say earlier that day or the day before when all was kicking off in this thread that i had foed you... So your game chat could not be seen. as for trying to get people banned why would i post in this thread that you were away, if i was trying to do that. i took you off (which i now think was a mistake)because things had calmed down same with josko i took him off as well, because actually his posts are not that bad and give me ammo to respond.
Captain eddie2

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:07 pm

please
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:11 pm

page 12 last post..
Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 1-2 [Play Nice! - The CD Team]

by eddie2 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:21 pm
i have foed josko now shannon as well.

page 12 last post
2013-06-13 22:13:19 - Shannon Apple: I will be gone from Tomorrow until Sunday. Someone will be taking my turns. Feel free to report that as well, Eddie.
2013-06-13 22:13:59 - Shannon Apple: otherwise, gl everyone.

uk time stamps so you posted 10 hours after i foed you.
Captain eddie2

Postby HardAttack on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:19 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:

please

i knew this was comin

HardAttack wrote:Ok, again, i see baiting/flaming/a lot of jaffa cakes/HA's silly comments and more...

I am locking this thread.

Richard
Last edited by HardAttack on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby #1_stunna on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Eddie

there is way too much bull shit to read in this thread, but what difference does it make if Shannon was gone this weekend?

the only people that she needs to let know are the people in her clan. and then her sitter can go through with the proper protocol.

she doesn't need to report a fucking thing to you.

unless there is new rules, that my ass is too lazy to read.

*EDIT: wassup Foxglove wassup!!

*EDIT #2 Been awhile since he has made an appearance.

Last edited by #1_stunna on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12:17:31 ā€¹Pixarā€ŗ im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ā€¹rhp 1ā€ŗ holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ā€¹Ace Rimmerā€ŗ Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ā€¹Sackett58ā€ŗ Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:22 pm

Captain BGtheBrain

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:24 pm

#1_stunna wrote:Eddie

there is way too much bull shit to read in this thread, but what difference does it make if Shannon was gone this weekend?

the only people that she needs to let know are the people in her clan. and then her sitter can go through with the proper protocol.

she doesn't need to report a fucking thing to you.

unless there is new rules, that my ass is too lazy to read.

when did i say she had to report to me. did i not actually help her rules as written say sitter and amount of time she is being sat for must be posted in chat stunna. which is something the sitters did not do, which thankfully i posted it in this thread therefore saving reports being made.

at the end of it me and josko were having a bit of a laugh until shannon came in baiting me again...
Captain eddie2

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Tough shit if you foed me. That's really not my problem then and it's actually none of your business where I went. I haven't said boo to you in any of our games. I did however call you down for your crap on the forum.

You foed me, not my problem then that you didn't know the timeframe I posted. It is not my clan's job to inform you of a timeframe. The only people that should know that is my sitter/clan because I am not allowed to log in then during that time (as per the rules) and they made a post every time they took a turn for me (as per the rules).

I did not bait you. I told you to stop bringing up the past. You keep doing it. Then you bring up shit about me. You are the one doign the baiting Eddie. You are trying to get people banned or whatever it is that you are trying to achieve. If you can't get games forfeited to you, you'll go other routes, or so it seems that way.

I am done responding to you. You can say what you like about me from here on out. Everyone is telling me to ignore you because you're just baiting me, so foeing you. Bye.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby HardAttack on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:38 pm

a player may need sitter needlessly to announce it how long player X sitting for player Y....
where does it write ? where is a rule for it eddie ?
eddie, you are wrong in way stepping around this issue...
shannon is fully right and clear over this...

stop it eddie, yes really...
any player can leave site for 3-4 days and a clan mate is going to be sitting to cover it...
what is wrong here about it ? really...
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby josko.ri on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:41 pm

HardAttack wrote:what is wrong here about it ? really...

eddie is wrong :mrgreen:
Major josko.ri

Postby Foxglove on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:55 pm

I would like to repeat my request that anyone whose sole contribution to this thread is to post about how it should be locked or about how horrible it is just STOP READING AND STOP POSTING.

I mean, if your only reason to post is to demonstrate how above it all you are, and how it sickens you, at least put up a rhyme or a joke or a witticism for crying out loud!
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby niMic on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:10 pm

Astonishing how much trolling and baiting some people are allowed to get away with.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Foxglove on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:13 pm

#1_stunna wrote:

wassup, stunna, wassup!
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Foxglove wrote:I would like to repeat my request that anyone whose sole contribution to this thread is to post about how it should be locked or about how horrible it is just STOP READING AND STOP POSTING.

I mean, if your only reason to post is to demonstrate how above it all you are, and how it sickens you, at least put up a rhyme or a joke or a witticism for crying out loud!

Lol +1

I think this is spot on this is a war threadshit talk and winding your opposition up is all part of war. As long as insults dont get to personal then it is all fun and games. Like foxy said how many views has this thread had. If you dont like it dont read it and stop reporting the posts because thats whats pissing the mods of. If your in the clans and dont want to read it foe or skip the post.
This thread like many are saying is a laugh and what a real war battle thread should be.
Captain eddie2

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:33 pm

niMic wrote:Astonishing how much trolling and baiting some people are allowed to get away with.

Yeah, and I also don't think the mods should have to put up with it either. At least I can foe so I don't have to read anymore lies and trolling. They, on the other hand, have to deal with all the harassment from certain people constantly reporting non-issues. :roll:
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Qwert on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:34 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:LOCKED

its not locked,, look i can post :)
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
niMic wrote:Astonishing how much trolling and baiting some people are allowed to get away with.

Yeah, and I also don't think the mods should have to put up with it either. At least I can foe so I don't have to read anymore lies and trolling. They, on the other hand, have to deal with all the harassment from certain people constantly reporting non-issues. :roll:

Your ignorance is actually astounding.

I mean, I know exactly what I'm doing when I'm trolling and/or baiting and I'll openly admit to it. Yet here you are, constantly flaming Eddie as if he is the only person in this thread causing trouble, as if everybody in KoRT has been nice and civil, as if you're not chatting shit yourself.

Seriously Shannon, many of your posts are insulting, flaming, baiting.. But you continue to make comments towards Eddie as if you've done nothing wrong. Arrogance is a pet hate of mine. It makes people look like worthless shit.

Obviously that's just my interpretation of things and could be completely wrong and of course wouldn't directly call anybody that.

On a separate note, I go to extreme lengths writing a beautiful limerick for Foxglove and she doesn't even acknowledge it. :(
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Flaming = name calling and direct insults. No where have I called him names or told him his mother is a hooker or something. lol. That's flaming.

I am sorry, but when someone is bang out of order, I will say exactly what I think. I stand up for what I believe and I believe he is continually trying to get one over on us.

When I have been reported for something that was a non-issue to begin with (going away for the weekend and getting a sitter) I am not going to sit back and take it on the chin. He's foed now and that's that.

The fun element is removed from the game when there is someone being an idiot. Personally, I am not like that, I don't run around looking for things to report, so no, I am not the same.

Please don't flamebait me on my wall either. Your message has been deleted.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:32 pm

You haven't called him names, but you have insulted him and his clan directly. That is flaming.

I never said Eddie hasn't been out of order, he's been rather ridiculous throughout this entire war. He's not the only one though, evidently. Of course you should stand up for what you believe in, but there's a difference between doing that and being abusive.

You don't run around looking for things to report, fine. However, what you often do is post about how you supposedly want all this hassle to be gone, yet at the same time flame and bait. These things come in swings and roundabouts love. Maybe you don't realise when you flame and bait, but you're not stupid so I doubt that.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:48 pm

I know what flaming is and what I said didn't even come close to it. Thanks. I have been around the internet longer than you have.

Now you're foed too. Cya.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges