Conquer Club

[CC4] KORT vs TFFS 44-17 - Final 10/3

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] KORT vs TFFS 8-7

Postby niMic on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am

I have no idea how freakns hasn't been told by mods to avoid KoRT war threads by now. He's always there, and he's always a negative influence on the thread.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby freakns on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 am

niMic wrote:I have no idea how freakns hasn't been told by mods to avoid KoRT war threads by now. He's always there, and he's always a negative influence on the thread.

so after you got eddie banned, now you are trying to get me banned? well, lets see how far your tears can go...
Brigadier freakns

Postby niMic on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 am

I, personally, definitely take credit for slaying eddie the dragon. You're not so much a dragon, though, as a fly. At least that's what I assume, judging by the smell of bullshit.
General niMic

Postby shoop76 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:39 am

I would prefer if this thread wouldn't get locked. This has been a good, clean war. I have had no issues with josko or any other member of KORT during this war or at any other time.
Major shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby freakns on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 am

i dont see why would be locked... only because josko doesnt give credit to someone? he is entitled to think and say what he wants, and while he doesnt like someone, he is doing that without trying to insult people.
cause at the end of the day, he, just like all TFFS and most of KORT, is stand up act.

however, the voices that are most heard are the ones of niMic or sjnap who have tried mastering the skill of insulting others through tears so they can present themselves as victims. their only problem is while they are trying so hard, they are failing so miserably at throwing the insults, so at the end of the day they do look like victims.

anyhow, im over and out from this thread, so TFFS doesnt get punished cause i might say something...
Brigadier freakns

Postby patrickaa317 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:56 pm

freakns wrote:anyhow, im over and out from this thread, so TFFS doesnt get punished cause i might say something...

Thank you for that freakns. I'm not going to agree or disagree with your comments; nor am I going to agree disagree with any of the comments from the KORT guys. I have personally had no issues with you or them nor do i want to get in the middle of it. Nor is this thread the right place for your guys banter back and forth. I'd be fine with it if these didn't have the history of getting locked. ;)
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby Leehar on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Indeed, this is exactly the unpleasantness I wanted to avoid, but seems everyone has seen the potential pitfalls and resolved to go their separate ways. so lets take that as a boon!
Keep it frosty!
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby HardAttack on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Leehar wrote:Just popping in to remind everyone to not get dragged into any unpleasantness

I think Arama's trying to espouse on how perception is influenced by actions that could cause an individual to be viewed in a negative light, while josko perhaps feels the view might be a somewhat biased dig at him considering the kort-tofu clashes in the past (and perhaps is a trifle more impassioned as a result)

So yeah, lets just tread a soft line in this area and avoid causing offense (whether intended or not)

Paranoia keeps going !!!
Dear Leehar,
Maybe it is, maybe not. Why should we, and who does care what are the intentions ?
How old are you and what your personal exprience is it to tell us the true intentions ?
What is your profession ? A physicolog ? A sociolog ? Are you an expert, a professional to get and be an autority to tell us what the main idea is in the text and minds ?

Well, sorry...I dont mean to insult you, you are such a respectable character/player etc. But i guess you see my point here. We are not stupid and we do not miss...

Rules are very obvious i guess, speaking this through, especially all after very recent punishments, either from my own will or my breaking rules, i got enough time to read the rules... What rules say, IN CLAN WAR THREADs, NO OFF TOPIC STUFF PLEASE. This especially to go and should be valid for those who are not a side in any clans participating.

Now, it is not my thing to call you on duty but please buddy, instead asking us to read/see the matter from another ways, which is an insult to our intelligence, please make neccesary warning, and please prevent certain members of clans fighting here being targeted.

Arama has no reason to come around to tell josko what a winner is, giving examples, ahunda for example, etc...
Arama has 5 completed games and it is all 3 months ago, all are TOFU-KORT last cc4 games, and in all 5 games he is NOT in the same team with josko, also, arama has no any 1v1 conversation with josko to know about josko...What more interesting is, arama speaks about ahunda, looking at ahunda and arama if they played a single game, ohh surprises me, no not any single game. But arama comes as if he was a social expert tells josko/us what a winner is, what it should look like etc... How much and what do you know about what a winner is ? Are you a winner ? What have you won so far to see the right on yourself to make a PUBLIC confrerence over the topic ? Are you an autorithy over the topic ? Any certificate ? Are you a sociolog ?

How much do you know about ahunda/josko ? How much self exprience you have got ?

Arama, i dont have any little problem with you, but please reconsider what you are doing here, please...and if not any big, leave us alone ?

O:)

Saying once again clan director moderators,
The last thing we want here is another LOCK !!! We, KORT and TFFS, we are keeping this in peace and slience, UNTILL someone comes here and flames/baits with us (who is us ? May be any and every one from both clans...) Rules should apply over everyone, and rules are clear. Am i clear ?

Regards.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Arama86n on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:40 pm

HA you miss my point by such a huge margin that I wouldn't know where to begin.
Let us just drop this. I should have known better to even attempt the above discussion, a lapse in judgement on my part.
I will not post in this thread again, whatever insults may come my way. I just hope that most people that read my innitial post will understand what I was trying to say.
Sorry Lee & CD's, I forget what this place is like sometimes. :|
Major Arama86n

Postby HardAttack on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Arama86n wrote:HA you miss my point by such a huge margin that I wouldn't know where to begin.
Let us just drop this. I should have known better to even attempt the above discussion, a lapse in judgement on my part.
I will not post in this thread again, whatever insults may come my way. I just hope that most people that read my innitial post will understand what I was trying to say.
Sorry Lee & CD's, I forget what this place is like sometimes. :|

Please accept my appologies, if and ever you get hurt mate (may be, may not be a case), i will hate if it is the case, truely.
Sorry for my previous post, i guess it was bit harsh...
We are friends, isnt it ? Sometimes we may speak through each other loud ? I guess we may but peace and friendship remains ? I hope so.
You maybe may have points right, maybe not, it is arguable, but this is not the right place to do so. Isnt it what makes us human the fact we may think over matters in many different ways ? And isnt it what makes us civil to show tolerance over differences we do/may have ? These are all arguable...

Saying again, rules are clear here, and it is not me who brought of these such rules into play m8.

Please take peace my good friend
Colonel HardAttack

Postby fishydance on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Jaffa Cakes anyone? :D

Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby niMic on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:13 pm

freakns wrote:however, the voices that are most heard are the ones of niMic or sjnap who have tried mastering the skill of insulting others through tears so they can present themselves as victims. their only problem is while they are trying so hard, they are failing so miserably at throwing the insults, so at the end of the day they do look like victims.

Uh, doesn't that mean we did master the skill of presenting ourselves as victims?

Great resistance from TFFS so far. Hoping they'll let up a bit next set ;)
General niMic

Postby Foxglove on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Brigadier Foxglove

Re: [CC4] KORT vs TFFS 13-8

Postby merch313 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Wow nearly 5 days of quiet lol
Major merch313

Postby aaronvollrath on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:30 pm

merch313 wrote:Wow nearly 5 days of quiet lol

everyone is afraid aretha franklin is going to get all up in their face.
Major aaronvollrath

Postby Foxglove on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:00 pm

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Foxglove on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:01 pm

FYI, I think that the fewer games I play in a challenge, the more qualified I am to comment on it.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:27 am

merch313 wrote:Wow nearly 5 days of quiet lol

They've all gone in search of jaffa cakes after fishy posted that image.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby BoganGod on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:28 am

Speaking of Jafas. Jafa is an acronym in the culinary world(and other trades I'm sure, I know butcher shares the term).
Just
Another
Fucking
Apprentice

So using that logic, a jaffa cake might be rather scary. Of course we could all go with the ho hum, pedestrian chocolate and orange baked delight. I'm sure most readers would agree that my explanation is more colourful.

Can we get some stats on Bruceswar winning percentage in this clan war. As a dedicated observer of Bruce and all his multis, am attempting to compile some stats to bequeath to future generations.

Maybe HA could print the stats on the side of a stencilled profile of a nubile camel.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby HardAttack on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:38 am

heck,
decided to post a video for some taste O:)

LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Re: [CC4] KORT vs TFFS 20-9

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 pm

updated
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby HardAttack on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:25 pm

thank you janis singing 4 us ♥

LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:24 pm

thank you TFFS;

just saying,
the way how you show in games,
the way how you are good sport,

dont know you ever care,
would like to grade you 10 over 10 mates...

i have got big respect here for you each and all;

enjoy the rest of war fellows,
=D>

P.S. This clan war between us is not my first encounter with some of you, you are almost in all good shape team tournaments and we had fought many times so far. Yes in all those, same, =D> =D> for you here. If ever there happens a public vote for good sport, respect, fair play, whatever sorta ranking, since i can not vote my own clan, you have got my vote esteemed opponents

LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Re: [CC4] KORT vs TFFS 2-2

Postby josko.ri on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:53 am

josko.ri wrote:
freakns wrote:you can smile all you want Bogan, but looks like TFFS is going to have advantage after round 1 ;)
this means KORT is going to have all triples and quads in round 2 unlimited, foggy, no spoils :D

You are wrong, it will the most likely be 10-10 after batch 1, or even 11-9 for KORT in slightly optimistic case. Now attack me because I am arrogant asshole but come back here after 1 month and you will see that I was right about the score so you will see that I was called asshole for forecasting the result correctly. ;)

... And I was right in the prediction, as usual :mrgreen:
Major josko.ri

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges