Conquer Club

[CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 46-15 of 61 - TOFU Wins! - Final: 10/29

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 0-0 of 61

Postby pearljamrox2 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:19 am

But, if he is innocent think of the finger pointing that would ensue. It could get pretty ugly. I propose all of Tofu should anchor up in unison, to prove your loyalty. It will surely expedite the process of finding the loose lips, so they can be properly censored. And the innocent will all have their good names restored permanently. It's a win win.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby HOWITZERHAL on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:40 am

NOW that is something that I could live with.........
Lieutenant HOWITZERHAL

Postby betiko on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 am

pearljamrox2 wrote:But, if he is innocent think of the finger pointing that would ensue. It could get pretty ugly. I propose all of Tofu should anchor up in unison, to prove your loyalty. It will surely expedite the process of finding the loose lips, so they can be properly censored. And the innocent will all have their good names restored permanently. It's a win win.

You re still one short from the +7 in the castle aren t you?
Major betiko

Postby pearljamrox2 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Game 13037938

Well, there goes the shutout. It was like driving in a bath tub.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby Arama86n on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:12 am

First blood, nice.
I know I'm having fun so far :)
Major Arama86n

Postby Drew483 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:39 am

Game 13038144

one for Dynasty
Sergeant 1st Class Drew483

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 1-2 of 61

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:38 pm

So, if the match ended right now, we would have you guys doubled up. Or extrapolate it over 60 games, we should win 40 to 20. Are you ready to concede yet? It's a long tournament and it just seems silly to play it out when Tofu must overcome such long odds.

We are playing you in the random league, and it looks like we will tie 6-6. I dont know what happened in a few of those games, but let me say that you must be feeling lucky. I wouldnt expect that same luck to happen here. This could get embarrassing. I'm just trying to look out for you.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby HOWITZERHAL on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Well For those keeping score at home... Dyn 2 TOFU 1

Remember kids, we are professionals...Do not attempt this without adult supervision
Lieutenant HOWITZERHAL

Postby Arama86n on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:21 am

pearljamrox2 wrote:So, if the match ended right now, we would have you guys doubled up. Or extrapolate it over 60 games, we should win 40 to 20. Are you ready to concede yet? It's a long tournament and it just seems silly to play it out when Tofu must overcome such long odds.

We are playing you in the random league, and it looks like we will tie 6-6. I dont know what happened in a few of those games, but let me say that you must be feeling lucky. I wouldnt expect that same luck to happen here. This could get embarrassing. I'm just trying to look out for you.

HOWITZERHAL wrote:Well For those keeping score at home... Dyn 2 TOFU 1

Remember kids, we are professionals...Do not attempt this without adult supervision

Congratulations on the win Dynasty and best of luck in CC4 =D>
Major Arama86n

Postby BoganGod on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:16 am

Am wondering whether you gentle folks are aware what a mole is in the uncouth Australian vernacular. Mole - very ugly woman, often with a ruinous attitude to match her marred looks.

Out of respect for CoF who I know is in a long term, long distance relationship with Dako I will refrain from posting a picture of Dako here. For all those with time on your hands. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2g9NYF4rn4 Please direct any complaints or queries to Bruceswar my cultural attachƩ.

Tofu get cracking please, I would hate you to lose, I shudder to think about the avatar I'll be sporting if you do. Arama convinced me that you guys stood a chance. So muggins here made a little avatar swap wager.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Arama86n on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:19 am

BoganGod wrote:.. Please direct any complaints or queries to Bruceswar my cultural attachƩ.

Tofu get cracking please, I would hate you to lose, I shudder to think about the avatar I'll be sporting if you do. Arama convinced me that you guys stood a chance. So muggins here made a little avatar swap wager.

I Think we can all agree we DID stand a chance, it wasn't given that Dynasty would annihilate us. But let me paint a picture for you. Tofu trio enjoying a calming game of trips, duelling the oppo well, things are looking ok and the time has come for some Flat Rate festivities!
The daring Dynasty duo (read trio) hold 3 cards each, and the Odd Fellows trust in Lady L not to shaft them to roughly on a Tuesday afternoon.
Rainbow 1
Rainbow 2
rainbow 3
And that's all she wrote, Dako lowered the drawbridge in the dead of night to give us a swift end, and the Dynasty hoards swarmed raped and pillaged.

I hope that bet wasn't too unsavoury for you old chap.
And once again, congratulations to HOWITZERHAL for singlehandedly winning CC4 for Dynasty, with marginal help from pearljamrox2. One day I shall find out how you managed to lure Lady L away from my patented and lovely diet of Andalusian Bull's Blood with a hint of cinnamon :(
oh Lady L... why? cat was so young :(
Major Arama86n

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 2-2 of 61

Postby Arama86n on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:37 am

Despite impressive Dynasty card tricks (three three-card rainbows out of the gate), TOFU has claimed nuclear dominance.
Game 13037944 gg, was a fun one.
Major Arama86n

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 4-2 of 61

Postby hotfire on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:19 pm

some weird stuff is happening with chat in some of my games ever since i started playing tofu in random league a couple weeks ago and continuing still into new games with tofu....i cant read chat even when i drag and click over it ...im assuming that the chat hacks u guys are using to steal my impressive insight into this game could use some more developing so i wont notice it happening in the future...i should reverse engineer that dako program now to read ur chat just so i can put ur teams pitiful cries in teamchat as my signature...
Colonel hotfire

Postby Armandolas on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Dako ass working on it for a while...finally it works...ufff
Colonel Armandolas

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:04 pm

That's a great excuse for doing something completely contrary to what the team agreed to in chat. "Er, what chat?" ;)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Brigadier Chariot of Fire

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. DYN 4-3 of 61

Postby Arama86n on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 am

His most impressive work (in my humble opinion) was the cow-to-english transalation add-on to his ChatHack 1.7
Worked wonders.
Major Arama86n

Postby BoganGod on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:38 am

Arama86n wrote:His most impressive work (in my humble opinion) was the cow-to-english transalation add-on to his ChatHack 1.7
Worked wonders.

Mooooo ving experience? So Arabaaa how goes your search for a teenager with false teeth? I've heard Freakns will pretend to be a teenager for a modest fee.

Arama, glad to note in ATL vs RA thread that you have finally worked out the winner of your current challenge faces the winner of RA vs ATL next challenge. Should I look forward to playing against DYN?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Arama86n on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:04 am

BoganGod wrote:
Arama86n wrote:His most impressive work (in my humble opinion) was the cow-to-english transalation add-on to his ChatHack 1.7
Worked wonders.

Mooooo ving experience?

Queasy experience more like it. Apparently they do all their strat talk on skype where Lord Commander can direct. The team chat was mostly reserved for a certain cow (the object of your affection and stalking) repeatedly appealing to the witty female cow to take her shirt off, and getting turned down again and again. Resulting in three days of sulkiness and refusal to follow team plan. Depressing read mate.
We had to terminate the program asap and pursue DakoDice Alpha 1.0 with all due haste.
In my humble opinion though, I beleive my finding out of Lady L's addiction to Andalusian bulls blood was the deciding factor. That and Comic's enthusiasm for a fresh start in life as a butcher. He does damn fine work. Can I get you a cut?

BoganGod wrote:Arama, glad to note in ATL vs RA thread that you have finally worked out the winner of your current challenge faces the winner of RA vs ATL next challenge. Should I look forward to playing against DYN?

I'm a take life as it comes kind of guy, hadn't given the whole thing much thought actually. Didn't think to face the likes of you to the Quarters, so that's a nice surprise. Ofc, judging from your ACC/NCC (I forget) performance, maybe we should be the ones preparing for RA, rather than you preparing for Dynasty?
To answer your question though, undecided. Dynasty are awesome, and we do enjoy the summer sun, Asian girls and Russian vodka far to much for our own good. Between you and me, prepare to meet Dynasty O:) Then you can be pleasantly surprised if outcome is any other.
You'll be in my prayers mate. I hope you find a way out from under Violet's boot. Must be a pretty view from down there though, almost worth letting her thrash you...
There... even worded a ready made excuse for you when it's all over. No, that's quiet alright, what are old friends for?

Bye now.
Last edited by Arama86n on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Arama86n

Postby Foxglove on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Arama86n wrote:Queasy experience more like it. Apparently they do all their strat talk on skype where Lord Commander can direct. The team chat was mostly reserved for a certain cow (the object of your affection and stalking) repeatedly appealing to the witty female cow to take her shirt off, and getting turned down again and again. Resulting in three days of sulkiness and refusal to follow team plan. Depressing read mate.

I'll take "Why don't they like me?" for $500, Alex.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Arama86n on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Arama86n wrote:Queasy experience more like it. Apparently they do all their strat talk on skype where Lord Commander can direct. The team chat was mostly reserved for a certain cow (the object of your affection and stalking) repeatedly appealing to the witty female cow to take her shirt off, and getting turned down again and again. Resulting in three days of sulkiness and refusal to follow team plan. Depressing read mate.

I'm kind of praying for a sense of Humour Foxglove. What more can I say?
If you beleive that I mean ill, you misread me. Can I be a bit provocative, sure. But most of the funny jokes are.
If you are truly offended by that, then by all means tell me.
But with the amount of real ill-meaning stuff that has been exchanged on these forums over the days, I'd rather you crack a smile and give me a poke in the ribs back. I beleive you more than capable of outmatching any cheekiness yours truly can muster on a Friday evening.

And for the record, I edited out that whole paragraph about ten minutes after posting when PMed by a KORT member. But reinstated my post now as Foxy posted it anyway.
Major Arama86n

Postby Foxglove on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Arama86n wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

If you beleive that I mean ill, you misread me. Can I be a bit provocative, sure. But most of the funny jokes are.
But with the amount of real ill-meaning stuff that has been exchanged on these forums over the days, I'd rather you crack a smile and give me a poke in the ribs back. I beleive you more than capable of outmatching any cheekiness yours truly can muster on a Friday evening.

And for the record, I edited out that whole paragraph about ten minutes after posting when PMed by a KORT member. But reinstated my post now as Foxy posted it anyway.

Apologies for fast-posting you!

I do think I have a sense of humor. But the particular joke that you made (regardless of its semi-new incarnation) wasn't funny 3 years ago when it was fueled by ill will. It wasn't funny 2 years ago when it was fueled by mostly ill will. And unfortunately, it still doesn't seem funny today.

So I challenge you! Dig deep and present a new joke, not a tired old replay!I will laugh, poke you back, and entertain you with some clever words of my own.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby hotfire on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:06 pm

please do as she says georgia okeefe vagina picture dude....i would like to witness the first entertaining words kort has ever put forth
Colonel hotfire

Postby BoganGod on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Arama86n wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

Apologies for fast-posting you!

I do think I have a sense of humor. But the particular joke that you made (regardless of its semi-new incarnation) wasn't funny 3 years ago when it was fueled by ill will. It wasn't funny 2 years ago when it was fueled by mostly ill will. And unfortunately, it still doesn't seem funny today.

So I challenge you! Dig deep and present a new joke, not a tired old replay!I will laugh, poke you back, and entertain you with some clever words of my own.

Uncle Bogan takes things once more straight to the gutter. Foxy you'll always win if you promise to poke arama, however asking Arabaaaaa to come up with something new is cruel. He has his wedding to his first cousin Steve(have anglicised name for spelling ease) to plan, the small matter of his court appearance on public indecency charges, not to mention his battles with nutmeg addiction. I'm surprised my favourite norwegian yokel has the time to post on CC let alone attempt to be funny.

Just think if you two kiss and make-up. You might get an invite to his wedding. A not to be missed social occasion. Tying the bridal couple in a reindeer hide sack and pelting them with dried moose droppings is always a guest favourite.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby HOWITZERHAL on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:12 am

Careful.....The Pelting with Died Moose Droppings Ban is still in effect in the hinterland and could cause a delay in appearing at the annual Tundra Munching Contest
Lieutenant HOWITZERHAL

Postby Arama86n on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:38 am

Saterday morning, always fantastic.
Bogan, you do make one thing painfully clear. That I should stop attempting humor. To say that you are street ahead of me would be the understatement of the century :D

It's alright Howitz, with moose dropping pelting it's kind of like speeding, everyone does it when the long arm of the law is looking the other way ;)
Speaking of moose, wish it was easier to get hold of. And reindeer. If you have to eat meat, it's preferable to the industry produced cancer-inspiring produce found at the local supermarket.
I suppose if I was living down under I'd be the bloke preaching the wallaby n' lentils diet :lol:
Major Arama86n

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges