Conquer Club

[CC4] RA (29) vs ATL (32) - Final 11/15

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] RA (17) vs ATL (21)

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:44 pm

I am so glad that you took the time to misspell my username. I understand English isn't your mother tongue, but to call me out on my poor use of my own language? I will have you know that I am studying to get a degree in the arts and my major in English to become a professor. You are in no position to be judging MY English sir. You have pissed me off. Congrats!

HardAttack wrote:
nosurvivor wrote:you are familiar with the fact that Vio is VERY outspoken

no i am not any familiar, do you mind giving much details please ?
from old days to now, the picture i remember is something looked like to be a sound record to repeat itself having obsessions over some certain things more than being outspoken. So, this is your time once again to revisit dictionary...I never have seen anything to do with outspoken...What i have seen so far/all the time is passive attitude...Can you proove otherwise and WITH certain examples instead saying it with no base ?

Okay. I will, although it is not in this thread or related to this thread. As a friend of Violet's I figured you were familiar with her as a person. I guess you don't know her well enough, so I will explain:

Vio is a very outspoken person. DEFINITION FOR HA: Outspoken: Frank in stating one's opinions, especially if they are critical or controversial. (https://www.google.ca/search?q=outspoken&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=Tr9UUsy0Fvaj4AOaw4GABA)

Violet, for those of you who don't know her is not very often shy when stating her opinion, as seen in Live Chat on multiple occasions, and through skype conversations, PM's and other chatter. She is also very frank about stating her opinion in the forums (look at her posts carefully, HA... and tell me that I am wrong, I dare you).

HardAttack wrote:
nosurvivor wrote:I am a (proud) member of a clan I started with Emilywink (RoTS). I was just trying to be helpful. :shock:

Well, i fail to see where exactly you are being help nosurvivor. Can you please quote ? Before you do, visit dictionary to check the word what HELP means. Then make sure if you are helping or if you are echoing ? lol...

I was helping ATL understand the situation by stating why RA always waits until the last few hours to take their turns. It is strategy. Communication is key, RA uses their time as they wish, and that should not be used against them. They have 24 hours to make a move. If they choose to use 23 hours, 5 hours, 12 hours, or 14 minutes is up to them! They can do what they want within the time constraints of the 24 hour turn.

HardAttack wrote:Finally, i see you are moving slow for someone to pretend showing/driving in the left fast lane NS...You DO get what the problem is with last couple of hour thing but making poor and very visible manoeuvers supposedly...Maybe touch on the core of the matter to the heart instead these pity manoeuvres ?

I do not understand your poor attempt at analogy. (I think it is an analogy? I can't read it so I don't really know, lol.)

HA, I have been nothing but nice and courteous to you. I have helped you out a lot in situations, and you know that. Hell I defended you against my own sister! I do not understand this sudden vendetta you have against me!

Are you angry at me for something? Did I do something to offend you severely? If not, WHY are you attacking me every time I say something. I am just as allowed to post here as you are. So you can go f*ck yourself. :) You are an asshole, and I have just had my eyes opened by your moronic, idiotic excuses for posts.

ā™„ā™„ā™„ God bless you. Welcome to my foe list.

-NoS

P.S.- Next time you tell someone to go check their dictionary TWICE, you might want to know what it is you're talking about.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Re: [CC4] RA (17) vs ATL (21)

Postby HardAttack on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:03 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:I am so glad that you took the time to misspell my username. I understand English isn't your mother tongue, but to call me out on my poor use of my own language? I will have you know that I am studying to get a degree in the arts and my major in English to become a professor. You are in no position to be judging MY English sir. You have pissed me off. Congrats!

HardAttack wrote:
nosurvivor wrote:you are familiar with the fact that Vio is VERY outspoken

no i am not any familiar, do you mind giving much details please ?
from old days to now, the picture i remember is something looked like to be a sound record to repeat itself having obsessions over some certain things more than being outspoken. So, this is your time once again to revisit dictionary...I never have seen anything to do with outspoken...What i have seen so far/all the time is passive attitude...Can you proove otherwise and WITH certain examples instead saying it with no base ?

Okay. I will, although it is not in this thread or related to this thread. As a friend of Violet's I figured you were familiar with her as a person. I guess you don't know her well enough, so I will explain:

Vio is a very outspoken person. DEFINITION FOR HA: Outspoken: Frank in stating one's opinions, especially if they are critical or controversial. (https://www.google.ca/search?q=outspoken&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=Tr9UUsy0Fvaj4AOaw4GABA)

Violet, for those of you who don't know her is not very often shy when stating her opinion, as seen in Live Chat on multiple occasions, and through skype conversations, PM's and other chatter. She is also very frank about stating her opinion in the forums (look at her posts carefully, HA... and tell me that I am wrong, I dare you).

HardAttack wrote:
nosurvivor wrote:I am a (proud) member of a clan I started with Emilywink (RoTS). I was just trying to be helpful. :shock:

Well, i fail to see where exactly you are being help nosurvivor. Can you please quote ? Before you do, visit dictionary to check the word what HELP means. Then make sure if you are helping or if you are echoing ? lol...

I was helping ATL understand the situation by stating why RA always waits until the last few hours to take their turns. It is strategy. Communication is key, RA uses their time as they wish, and that should not be used against them. They have 24 hours to make a move. If they choose to use 23 hours, 5 hours, 12 hours, or 14 minutes is up to them! They can do what they want within the time constraints of the 24 hour turn.

HardAttack wrote:Finally, i see you are moving slow for someone to pretend showing/driving in the left fast lane NS...You DO get what the problem is with last couple of hour thing but making poor and very visible manoeuvers supposedly...Maybe touch on the core of the matter to the heart instead these pity manoeuvres ?

I do not understand your poor attempt at analogy. (I think it is an analogy? I can't read it so I don't really know, lol.)

HA, I have been nothing but nice and courteous to you. I have helped you out a lot in situations, and you know that. Hell I defended you against my own sister! I do not understand this sudden vendetta you have against me!

Are you angry at me for something? Did I do something to offend you severely? If not, WHY are you attacking me every time I say something. I am just as allowed to post here as you are. So you can go f*ck yourself. :) You are an asshole, and I have just had my eyes opened by your moronic, idiotic excuses for posts.

ā™„ā™„ā™„ God bless you. Welcome to my foe list.

-NoS

P.S.- Next time you tell someone to go check their dictionary TWICE, you might want to know what it is you're talking about.

QUOTED FOR RECORD...
QUOTED TO DISABLE YOU TO MAKE EDITS...
QUOTED FOR REFERENCE...

FOR YOUR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE OVER MY PERSONALITY, (while i have got nothing to do and go with rude over your personality) is unacceptable...
THIS POST OF YOURS GOING TO BE REPORTED...

You should know, you are very far in words and insults you are using in this post of yours...

My previous post, the latest one is friendly, peacefull one...I even stated my appologies JUST IN CASE if i have ever been rude BUT I DONT THINK I HAVE BEEN ANY....Go find where i have been rude to you or ever insulted you, or if i have ever been targetting your personality...Dont speak/talk, quote it, bring it if there is any...But i have red highlighted of your DIRECT, ABSURD, DIRTY, LOW, PERVERSE, COARSE insults...

You have never been any help to me FYI, never in past, never now...Who the heck you think you are i ever will need your help. Lol. Hilarious.

additionally, what i am is very obvious, i dont need of your any praise...ppl, whom i care, know me and it is pretty enough to me...ppl whom I DONT CARE what they think, like you, may feel in anyways they are comfortable with.

i dont need to call you names, two major reasons...
1) you made yourself very clear with and in your latest post and i picked some VERY POLITE!!! words you used for me. So i dont need to call you names, you have already done it your own...What you are is in the post nosurvivors. Do i need to say more ? This polite style coming from your family education ? Lol.
2) i dont see and take you to be any of my scale you little boy. I am not even as rude as you are...If i am wrong, proove it with quotes please...I already did how rude you can be WITH QUOTES and HHIGHLIGHTS...Your turn now.

thank you being very clear though...this is great opportunity to see what you are, and a big clear sign of your friends who they are... Old man has a say here, to have an idea for someone, go visit, see his/her friends how sort of ppl they are.

English is a language like many others, and since it is a rule to speak english here, i am trying to do...I know i am not the best. English, or any other language HAS NEVER BEEN MY expertise...I am science man, verbal stuff is not my thing...You all can mock as much as you wish. If you want to hunt penguins, you should not seek penguins in sahara desert...So, if your intentions to get me annoyed, no man, you are 10000 miles away from your target, lol.

One more line, you two, viopet and nosurvivor, why you two got this angry ? Is it cos what i have posted painful ? Have i touched to your softbacks ? Sorry, lol

Your foe am i ? I take it matter of honour to be in foe list of you like folks....thank you...please do not remove, ok ? i ll hate you otherwise.

Why am i wasting my time ?

:lol:
Colonel HardAttack

Re: [CC4] RA (18) vs ATL (25)

Postby chemefreak on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:48 am

Dear Hardattack:

Please mind your own business.

Love,

All of CC
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:07 pm

chemefreak wrote:Dear Hardattack:

Please mind your own business.

Love,

All of CC

Funny! I'd say that's the end of it, but let's see what God has to say.

Oh, there you have it then.
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby BoganGod on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:48 am

Eyes bleeding from reading over the previous page of posts. Need sooth elixir NOW. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, rum secreted in the water bottle does not make a good eye wash.

Blinking furiously I return to the keyboard.

Violet wrote:Yes, I am obviously a bad counter. My clanmates never catch it either. It's happened so far 3 times in Clan League, once in NCC4 and now once in CC4. What irony it will be if ATL ends up winning CC4 in the same exact way as NCC4, with a replayed game with different results.

And sure Bogan, I'll post the player count I have- but it's obviously probably not correct. I always count all the games from gamefinder three times before sending the invites, and if it's still incorrect- then oh well.I tried my best, and that's all I can stand by. My clanmates need to do a better job of helping me with this, because I send them all the lists and player counts as well.

Violet you and I must have different radically different ideas on what constitutes irony. I would think would be a tragedy. All the hard work, dedicated play, hours of game chat, thought. All wasted. In particular if this is the 5th time it has happened. Hopefully you will take heed of Shaneback's suggestion. When your best isn't good enough, delegate! You then get to blame someone else! :lol: :lol: Your surrounded by knowledgeable, skilled players, start handing those tasks out.

Leadership is a lonely and thankless role. You don't get to call people on not pointing out your mistakes to you. You have to deal with their mistakes. Your clan trusts you, assumes you have things under control and get on with what they are on CC to do(play). Meanwhile your doing all the thankless admin tasks, typing your fingers to the bone, and having opponents point out your mistakes in public. Even if you find members of your clan that are willing to help by running threads, challenges, map ranking, training new members etc, you still have to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

I'm off to take some turns and have some fun :lol: :lol: :lol: Genoke will do the worrying and due diligence for me. Thanks Genoke
Corporal BoganGod

Postby VioIet on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:08 am

BoganGod wrote:
Violet you and I must have different radically different ideas on what constitutes irony. I would think would be a tragedy.

Lol, it's irony. I think tragedy is much too strong a word for an online game. Sometimes you have to just laugh at things.

BoganGod wrote:All the hard work, dedicated play, hours of game chat, thought. All wasted.

It is never ever wasted. Even if we lose, all of our full efforts deserve applause. Most importantly, we had fun (only in the actual games). Second, we improved in skill tremendously. Third, we know we would have won and we know that we are good. You guys know you got lucky. And all we can do is leave it at that. When a war comes down to 1 game, it's really a toss up and can easily slide either way. And of course, the slightest mistake can push it in one clans favor over the other, as what happened here. But we played very well and gave you guys a scare :) While of course, I would have loved to win the war, and I'm disappointed that we didn't, I also would have wanted to win by more than one game, so it wouldn't just feel "lucky."

BoganGod wrote:In particular if this is the 5th time it has happened. Hopefully you will take heed of Shaneback's suggestion.

I will definitely take heed! I had this add-on two years ago, but lost it when changing computers. When I went to re-install all of my add-ons, I couldn't remember this one. More irony, is that I was looking to add this before the Batch 3 games went out, and just couldn't find it. Now that I know the name (Tour Stats), I will look for it again. It's a life-saver!

Before, I would just use game finder, go to tournament, click on player name, search all games. For instance, if it listed Jano's name, it would say 16 games. So then I'd know, okay, I can invite him to 4 games and that will make 20. Foul-proof method right......Hundreds of times, yes; five times, absolutely not.

BoganGod wrote:When your best isn't good enough, delegate! You then get to blame someone else! :lol: :lol: Your surrounded by knowledgeable, skilled players, start handing those tasks out.

I'm in the best position for this task. Overall, it is my responsibility. But when this happened the first time in clan league, I did "loosely" ask for some help. I always try to send lists and game counts to everyone involved in the games. But normally, if I don't catch something, no one else will. As we are in three events, and the rules are different for all three (clan league- 3 games, NCC4- 15 games, CC4- 20 games). They can't keep track of it all :P I think most of my clanmates are relieved not to have the responsibility :P

Also, I burden my clanmates so much with game loads. I tell them, focus on the games and communicate and I'll handle the admin stuff. But many do help out when they can in various ways. It might not necessarily be an "administrative task," but more like a cheerful pep talk, game idea discussion and things like that.

I'm not by any means complaining, but when you have and as you already know- I'm not the type to kill myself doing anything extra and unnecessary. I spend a minimum of 4 hours on this site daily just doing the bare minimum things required of me, let alone anything extra. When it's time to send invites, makes games- it's closer to 7-8 hours. Considering that I go to school full-time and work part-time, it can be brutal. I don't feel this makes me lazy, I feel this makes me prioritize.

So with this type of situation, even doing my best, things may get overlooked sometimes and mistakes will happen. The mistakes normally happen due to vacations and last minute game swaps.

BoganGod wrote:Leadership is a lonely and thankless role.

This is true to a degree and can't really be denied. But I think it describes more of a moderator/admin type role than a clan leader role. I love being in charge of RA and my clanmates are always extremely grateful to me. I am lucky to have a very supportive group. It is a ton of work, no doubt about it, and quite stressful at times. But I enjoy every minute of it.

While the public is thinking "oh she has again had a player in too many games," they are thinking, "at least she had had 18 players with the correct number of games :D

BoganGod wrote:You don't get to call people on not pointing out your mistakes to you. You have to deal with their mistakes. Your clan trusts you, assumes you have things under control and get on with what they are on CC to do(play). Meanwhile your doing all the thankless admin tasks, typing your fingers to the bone, and having opponents point out your mistakes in public. Even if you find members of your clan that are willing to help by running threads, challenges, map ranking, training new members etc, you still have to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

QFT! No argument there. But again, I have a very grateful bunch of players, and they never give me a hard time for administrative mistakes. It happens, and oh well.

I've sent out invites to the new game, but I believe I was the one who was supposed to make the game with the correct labels. But I will gladly join the one that you guys already made, as it's less work for me :D If it's fine with chemefreak, it's fine with me.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Props to all posters who know that irony is not sarcasm, but has an entirely different meaning.
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby BoganGod on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Gustaf Wasa wrote:Props to all posters who know that irony is not sarcasm, but has an entirely different meaning.

Would it be ironic if your above post was meant to be sarcastic rather than instructional.?
Corporal BoganGod

Re: [CC4] RA (21) vs ATL (25)

Postby Genoke on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Game 13371053 is replaced by Game 13434017 (don't have to mention why)

maybe we can add this information in the first post?
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:49 pm

BoganGod wrote:
Gustaf Wasa wrote:Props to all posters who know that irony is not sarcasm, but has an entirely different meaning.

Would it be ironic if your above post was meant to be sarcastic rather than instructional.?

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? Just a little too ironic. Yeah, I really do think.

It's like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you've already paid. It's the good advice that you just didn't take. Who would have thought? It figures.

An old man turned ninety-eight; he won the lottery and died the next day. It's a black fly in your Chardonnay, it's a death-row pardon two minutes too late. And isn't it ironic? Don't you think?

Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you. Life has a funny, funny way of helping you out.
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby Doc_Brown on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:07 am

Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:18 pm

I know that most of the examples in Alanis Morrisette's song are not actually examples of irony. I don't need to go to the Huffington Post rag for that, I read the Is It Ironic website, where there is a whole page about that song: http://www.isitironic.com/alanis-morissette.htm If you want to say that I am wrong about something, take the time to type out an argument for that opinion instead of just linking to some page to do it for you.

Anyway: is ironic that a song about irony doesn't contain many examples of irony, as Alanis Morrissette also acknowledged
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby betiko on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Are we there yet? Leave Alanis alone and rush your turns.
Major betiko

Postby BoganGod on Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:38 am

betiko wrote:Are we there yet? Leave Alanis alone and rush your turns.

Kiss the bunny between the ears, take your AD/HD meds, and quit sending me pictures of your sister(I know it isn't your sister, the lack of facial hair and no harelip is a give away).

You know the more you say hurry, the slower RA goes. Is this a strategy on your part? I think your scared to face us or them, and are trying to buy extra time to do more research.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:42 am

BoganGod wrote:
betiko wrote:Are we there yet? Leave Alanis alone and rush your turns.

Kiss the bunny between the ears, take your AD/HD meds, and quit sending me pictures of your sister(I know it isn't your sister, the lack of facial hair and no harelip is a give away).

You know the more you say hurry, the slower RA goes. Is this a strategy on your part? I think your scared to face us or them, and are trying to buy extra time to do more research.

I did send you a picture of my sister with facial hair man (she is known as the bearded lady in in a very well known european freak show)... Hard to please you kiwis with such wool standards! 8-[
Major betiko

Postby BoganGod on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:03 am

betiko wrote:I did send you a picture of my sister with facial hair like a greek man (she is known as the petite beautƩ barbu in in a very well known eurovison fashion show)... Hard to please you kiwis with such wool standards! 8-[

If you were trying to please me, you wouldn't send me pictures like that. Have you any idea how expensive it is keep on replacing your monitor. That picture of you in your sister's crotchless chain-mail girdle is a very effective weight loss aid. Lost everything I had eaten the past day.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:30 am

BoganGod wrote:
betiko wrote:I did send you a picture of my sister with facial hair like a greek man (she is known as the petite beautƩ barbu in in a very well known eurovison fashion show)... Hard to please you kiwis with such wool standards! 8-[

If you were trying to please me, you wouldn't send me pictures like that. Have you any idea how expensive it is keep on replacing your monitor. That picture of you in your sister's crotchless chain-mail girdle is a very effective weight loss aid. Lost everything I had eaten the past day.

well how can I please you bogan? damn, you're such a complicated man to satisfy! Not even this? i picked a few sheepgirls and I tattooed numbers on them to make it more authentic! (i'm not sure it's real wool though!)

Major betiko

Re: [CC4] RA (22) vs ATL (26)

Postby BoganGod on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Click go the shears boys, click click click.....(part of the chorus of a traditional aussie song, Australia has more sheep than NZ, they are all just ugly and dirty)

Betiko, by now you should know the way to please me is to displease me. Maybe join the new social user group that I'm starting for the benefit of stotzi and janomike(who haven't joined yet :roll: )
Corporal BoganGod

Re: [CC4] RA (24) vs ATL (26)

Postby stotzi on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:10 am

LOL, what social user group??!
Major stotzi

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:18 am

Yes tell me more! :)

Otherwise, 24-26, this is really close! I m asking it seriously this time, can we get an insider s forecast? What happened with violet s misscount, does the actual score reflects a penalty?
Major betiko

Postby stotzi on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:44 am

I think of my 6 open games against ATL, we (RA) will win 3 and lose 2, one is undecided in my opinion.

I don't know anything concerning the miscount.
Major stotzi

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:39 am

uh, actually it's written in the OP, the tiebreaker is considered as a RA loss by forfeit, so the 24v26 already reflects it (and technically ATL just won 1 more game).

So RA needs to win 7/11 from those, looks pretty uphill, init? Stotzi, if you consider 2 as already lost, you guys can afford just 2 other losses.

let me put my forecasts:

show: RA Round 3 Home Games

show: ATL Round 3 Home Games

looks like RA can still make it winning all 3 undecided.
Last edited by betiko on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Major betiko

Postby Janomike on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:45 am

We will most likely win 5-6 of the remaining games not more im afraid.
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Janomike

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges