Conquer Club

[CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 37-24 - Final 2/17

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 3-3

Postby Dualta on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:56 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Hate baseball, though will watch it if there's no women's curling on.
:lol:

I once went to a baseball game in Japan, and it bored the arse clean off me. The thought of cricket bores me =; If you want to see an exciting team sport, check out 'hurling' on YouTube. It's a man's game, for men.
Brigadier Dualta

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 3-3

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:04 am

If you do go to baseball in Japan make sure it's a Hanshin Tigers game you go to. Their fans are nuts and a great deal of fun. It's the only baseball game I've ever been to and my father-in-law had me wearing some weird fancy dress garb. I was welcomed to the fold, which was replete with a brass band and all sorts of entertainment. So give it another chance.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 4-6

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:07 pm

So atlantis taking a small lead after the first 10 games. Enjoy it while it lasts, cause we won t let you very long on the driver s seat!! :p
Major betiko

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 8-7

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Told you guys it wouldn t last too long, i hope it was fun!
Major betiko

Postby Genoke on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:54 am

betiko wrote:Told you guys it wouldn t last too long, i hope it was fun!

that's ok, as a new established clan we still have to work on some processes. Wouldn't it too embarassing if a new clan would beat the number 1... ;)
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:55 am

Genoke wrote:

that's ok, as a new established clan we still have to work on some processes. Wouldn't it too embarassing if a new clan would beat the number 1... ;)

We are far from leading overall so far, at least we are in the official score! :P :lol:
Major betiko

Postby jetsetwilly on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:59 am

betiko wrote:
Genoke wrote:

We are far from leading overall so far, at least we are in the official score! :P :lol:

Take your time :) we will enjoy the break while waiting for one of you.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby betiko on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:28 pm

jetsetwilly wrote:
betiko wrote:
Genoke wrote:

Take your time :) we will enjoy the break while waiting for one of you.

It s not official for ACE yet!! :p
Major betiko

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 12-10

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 pm

why did this war thread become so boring? Each time I check it, nothing new has happened. what did you guys do to bogan? dress him up as santa for kid pictures in malls? a bit of bogan and a very bit of genoke, that s all we got so far, yet the war on the battlefield is being extremely close and entertaining. let s see how things start with the batch 3 games that will decide the outcome of all this! our dice gods are more powerfull than yours aquamen!!!
Major betiko

Postby Genoke on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:01 am

betiko wrote:why did this war thread become so boring? Each time I check it, nothing new has happened. what did you guys do to bogan? dress him up as santa for kid pictures in malls? a bit of bogan and a very bit of genoke, that s all we got so far, yet the war on the battlefield is being extremely close and entertaining. let s see how things start with the batch 3 games that will decide the outcome of all this! our dice gods are more powerfull than yours aquamen!!!

Maybe the war is so boring our people felt asleep... :D
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 12-11

Postby BoganGod on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:44 am

I've been making money. Invented a betiko drinking game. Now I just have to find the right way to market it to those that drink pink champers, like fluffy toys, and think that Roger is a verb, and DO a noun.

@blake - where are you meddlesome technocrats when I need you(thanks for fixing clickies, after violating maprank and bob, a third permanently ruined add on would have been heart breaking)? Anyway, before I get side tracked again. How do I go about proving that TOFU is stacked with witches, I don't have a set of scales large enough to weigh them next to ducks.
Please note that dice wizards come under the witches category in the book of objectionable spirit/mind/matter manipulation practises. Maybe some of the meta data collected for medal and dice stats(accuracy suspect on this category), could be used to help me build my case against dako.

Borrowing from one of the more coherent passages in the holy book of my rather schizophrenic cousin yahweh(the god of the blanks).

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"

@betiko - your clan's cunning strategy of talking baseball acted as a soporific. If only we had stuck to cricket.....
Corporal BoganGod

Postby betiko on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Witchcraft hasn t worked too well so far, other than that drakonor game where you rolled with your last region a 0-9 or so down to a 1 so we could kill you easier. Other than this, we are all convinced here in tofu that you guys manipulate who starts games and who gets the dice. I think blake is the guy in charge of that. We are just hoping that he will be cool for batch 3 and allow us to perpetrate some heavy tofu munching. If tofu isn t good, just imagine what it will be like once we stuff you with it like the little christmas turkey you are!
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:57 pm

make it 13-13 as per today. quit tailing us!!!
Major betiko

Postby BoganGod on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:33 pm

betiko wrote:make it 13-13 as per today. quit tailing us!!!

Doc can you please update the thread. Is playing merry hell with young tigger tots ad/hd. Score at 18:32:17 Dec 30 CCT

Tofu 13 Atlantis 14
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Dualta on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Genoke wrote:Maybe the war is so boring our people felt asleep... :D

And then.....

BoganGod wrote:Is playing merry hell with young tigger tots ad/hd.

Making a liar out of Genoke, are we GoganDob? Oh, to be a fly on your forum wall :-$
Brigadier Dualta

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:26 pm

For Bogan and the boys.....

Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:58 pm

BoganGod wrote:

Doc can you please update the thread. Is playing merry hell with young tigger tots ad/hd. Score at 18:32:17 Dec 30 CCT

Tofu 13 Atlantis 14

Rofl! Is a minimum of once every day or two not a frequent enough update schedule for you? I thought after your last CC4 war, this would seem like lightspeed. :lol:

Or are you just trying to get a brief window where Atlantis holds the lead once again recorded in the public eye before it withers away for good? :P
Colonel Doc_Brown

[CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 13-48

Postby BoganGod on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

Tofu 13 Atlantis 14

Rofl! Is a minimum of once every day or two not a frequent enough update schedule for you? I thought after your last CC4 war, this would seem like lightspeed. :lol: Clever pun there <doffs hat> RA being the egyptian sun god. Well done.

Or are you just trying to get a brief window where Atlantis holds the lead once again recorded in the public eye before it withers away for good? :P Ok I understand, your public relations company has advised you to keep on playing that violin. Your right the titanic is not sinking! ;)

So part of your cheap tactics and strategy arsenal is allowing the attention deficient wallon goon of doom betiko loose in forums. It would be fine if he confined his attention to the public arena. The emails with attachments showing him licking vegan meat products are extremely nauseating. Could you at least ask him to wear something other than velcro horsehair mesh crotchless undies. Maybe point out that washing is just as effective as horsehair at keeping away the flies.

@CoF - Love the pic :) wonder whether you've ever contributed to engrish.com
Click image to enlarge.

Talk about a hot root!
Corporal BoganGod

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 13-14

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:32 am

At the end of the day, we don t really know what happens but we know atlantis sinks and no one finds their trace again.
I m still dancing the safety dance in my velcro undies, laughing at your future rolls!

Major betiko

Postby BoganGod on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:06 am

History never repeats..... What has risen, won't be sinking again any time soon. Poor arama must feel like your trying to sink him.

Just keep on dancing betsie, am sure you and your bf have followed all necessary safety measures in ensuring the bed's load bearing capacity is not exceeded. Misuse will void all warranty you know.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:40 am

Don t worry bogs, we have our flush button waiting. I ate a bit too much tofu and my stomach isn t feeling too well. What comes around goes around, what has risen shall fall!

Major betiko

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 14-14

Postby BoganGod on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:03 am

Betsie poo, love the artist you posted. Her version of Diamonds are forever is my favourite. So sweetie pie your in a clan with the acronym tofu. Tofu gives you a belly ache..... Do you think maybe it is an omen? Or do you just like the things that give you the shits? We all know about the french and enemas....(Colonic irrigation for the squeamish americans)
Corporal BoganGod

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 20-4

Postby Doc_Brown on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:07 pm

BoganGod wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:Or are you just trying to get a brief window where Atlantis holds the lead once again recorded in the public eye before it withers away for good? :P Ok I understand, your public relations company has advised you to keep on playing that violin. Your right the titanic is not sinking! ;)

Bogan,
Am I updating frequently enough now? Or would you rather slow down the updates that have the waves crashing over Atlantis once again? :P
Colonel Doc_Brown

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 20-14

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:32 pm

Bit of a typo in your post above boss (the header). Wish it was 20-4 lol.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 20-14

Postby Doc_Brown on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Bit of a typo in your post above boss (the header). Wish it was 20-4 lol.

Heh. That was an intentional poke in response to Bogan's 13-48 subject. :)

Of course, ever since Bogan complained about me taking a full day to update the thread, TOFU has won 7 straight games. Looking forward to another complaint... :P
Colonel Doc_Brown

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges