Conquer Club

[CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 37-24 - Final 2/17

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 37-24 - Final 2/17

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:30 pm

For all batches, games will be exchanged fully joined by the home teams no later than 16:00 CC time on the exchange date. Away teams shall join within 5 days of the exchange.
CC Time: 2013-11-24 16:00:00 ā€” Batch 1 games exchanged ~ 3dubs, 3trips, 4quads
CC Time: 2013-12-08 16:00:00 ā€” Batch 2 games exchanged ~ 3dubs, 4trips, 3quads
CC Time: 2013-12-22 16:00:00 ā€” Batch 3 games exchanged ~ 4dubs, 3trips, 3quads + tie breaker
TOFU shall create the tie breaker and join as team 1.

TOFU 1st contact: Doc_Brown
TOFU 2nd contact: Denise
ATL 1st contact: Genoke
ATL 2nd contact: BoganGod

show: War Settings

show: batch 1 - 12-8 - TOFU

Set 1 Games

show: batch 2 - 10-10 - even

Set 2 Games

show: batch 3 + tie breaker - 15-6 - TOFU

Set 3 Games

show: TOFU player count

show: ATL player count
Last edited by Doc_Brown on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:12 am, edited 48 times in total.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL

Postby Genoke on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:08 am

Atlantis agrees on these terms.

i'm sure this will be a though battle! Have fun all! (even the watchers)
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL

Postby Denise on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Good luck, Atlantis. I hear Bogan is pushing to put 2 of his crushes into your games. I hope the Great Dane doesn't get too many. I hear she's smart. Okay to put the English Bulldog into as many as you like. She's the sleepy sort and will probably fall asleep during her turn & time out.

Colonel Denise

Re: [CC4] TOFU vs. ATL - 0-0

Postby BoganGod on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:31 am

The bull dog is Gallant's pet. Don't let the relaxed attitude fool you. Whilst your laughing at her lazy approach to life, the attack ferret(borrowed from freakns) is crawling up your leg looking for a warm spot to bite. You have been warned. Happy to note will be playing against the former beast beautician for BoFM Arama86n the 86 in his user handle indicates how many times he was painfully rebuffed before finding a spanner crab accommodating enough to acquiescence to arama's more unusual ministrations. When he says he has crabs he is not joking. Decency prevents me going into details about arama, betiko, a two gallon bottle of hot sauce and a menopausal myopic otter.

Hopefully we will have a brisk, TIMELY, and smoothly run challenge. Look forward to seeing some of you folks on the battle field.

The obligitary sig and/or avatar wager -

Is there any member/members of TOFU that have pride in their clan and think they are capable of beating ATLANTIS. If you back your clan please post your desire to have a sig/avatar wager with me. The loser to wear the winner's choice of sig/avatar for two weeks on completion of the clan challenge. I believe there is a photo of this famous moment that you could turn into a sig

BoganGod wrote:Congrats to khazalid for winning best dressed at a recent Volvo themed vegan swingers party. Carving a stick shift penis sheath from tofu, truly tasteless on so many levels.

khaza might charge for the pictures, what ever the cost would be worth it to see Nietzsche weep.

So the question is - Who backs themselves and trusts in odd?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Arama86n on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:12 pm

BoganGod wrote:The bull dog is Gallant's pet. Don't let the relaxed attitude fool you. Whilst your laughing at her lazy approach to life, the attack ferret(borrowed from freakns) is crawling up your leg looking for a warm spot to bite. You have been warned. Happy to note will be playing against the former beast beautician for BoFM Arama86n the 86 in his user handle indicates how many times he was painfully rebuffed before finding a spanner crab accommodating enough to acquiescence to arama's more unusual ministrations. When he says he has crabs he is not joking. Decency prevents me going into details about arama, betiko, a two gallon bottle of hot sauce and a menopausal myopic otter.

Oh for the love of god mate, how am I supposed to come up with something even 1/20th as witty on a ****ing MONDAY evening.
I suppose, luckily for us while your wit have surpassed itself to new levels of indecency, I'm not sure you're playing has leaped stoutly in the same direction...
Thus Arama86n accepts said sig challenge. I'm sure there is someone in the clan with the skills and inclination to make a sig that makes even the mightiest deprived pirate wince.

BoganGod wrote:Decency prevents me going into details about arama, betiko, a two gallon bottle of hot sauce and a menopausal myopic otter.

menopausal myopic otter... :lol: You really did miss your calling in life. That said, if you cook half as well as you write I should probably fly you first class to Sweden for any eventual wedding my future may hold. You can double as court jester after you've finished in the kitchen.
I can get up in a drunken stouper and say in the words of our dear king at a banquet in America... "My compliments to the cock"
(Kock = cook; in Swedish) He really is an endearing retard isn't he :)

Anyway, best of luck guys. I'm certain it will be a fantastic match-up. Some may read much into the fact that you didn't steam-roll RA, but I know differently. Facing a higher ranked clan will wake in you ambition that otherwise may lay sleeping like a bear in winter hibernation.

Nuff said, see you on the field.
And Bogey, be a dear and try not to get blood all over the carpet will you?
Game on.
Major Arama86n

Postby BoganGod on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Thankyou for your kind words Arama, and for having the testicular fortitude to back yourself and the rest of your pasty fermented curd crew. Sadly the rest of your clan are fearful mewling cowed shadows of the dominating force I used to respect. I cook better than I write. As soon as you and your special man set a date I would be honoured to cater for your wedding. Can even make my +1 male, betiko looks great in a dress.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Denise on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:49 pm

I accept your challenge, Bogan! I don't mewl.
Colonel Denise

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Huh, so basically i ve been bugging you all to start this thread and I realize that it had started yesterday? Well you can all go to hell!

Bogan, I ve been nice the first time with a jefjef avatar. I think you could even be looking forward to lose the challenge just to see the great avatar + sig i have prepared for you!!

Oh, and since you re all a bunch of swede/kiwi butt pirates, I guess you will not care, but you are all out of the world cup! (Except for genoke whose country has a decent team for once in his lifetime)
Major betiko

Postby catnipdreams on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:25 pm

I meow, quite often, but I also accept the sig challenge. I will have to learn how to use photoshop soon... :P
Major catnipdreams

Postby BoganGod on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:24 am

Denise wrote:I accept your challenge, Bogan! I don't mewl when I'm asleep or eating, otherwise is my default setting.

Fixed.
Have a fetching KYMOPOLEIA inspired sig for the fairer members of TOFU to sport. Namely the lovely giant demi goddess herself staring lustfully at her half brother Mestor with a suitable caption.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby BoganGod on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:31 am

betiko wrote:Huh, so basically i ve been bugging you all to start this thread and I realize that it had started yesterday? Well you can all go to hell! Yesterday + a week, you have the attention span of an oxygen deprived stunted gold fish

Bogan, I ve been nice the first time with a jefjef avatar. I think you could even be looking forward to lose the challenge just to see the great avatar + sig i have prepared for you!! No amount of wishful thinking and sigs putting words into my mouth like "I love betiko", "The french are not Cowards", "TOFU tastes like something". Wishful thinking will never convince me to come over to the bland side.

Oh, and since you re all a bunch of swede/kiwi butt pirates, I guess you will not care, but you are all out of the world cup! (Except for genoke whose country has a decent team for once in his lifetime) Coming from a frenchman, whose national soccer team plays as dirty as the rugby team. How many headbutts and sprays of garlic smelling spit in your opponent's eyes does it take? Even then you lose more than you win.

Look forward to a sig of Christopher Robin sticking tigger somewhere that makes eyore an extra sad and suicidal donkey. "Plushies I'm loving it!"
Corporal BoganGod

Postby BoganGod on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:35 am

catnipdreams wrote:I meow, quite often, but I also accept the sig challenge. I will have to learn how to use photoshop soon... :P

Please do, I'll need help designing a tasteful quisling referencing sig for arama. Ideas and technical help/advice would be welcome.

So that is now 4members of TOFU deluded enough to think they can actually rise to the challenge against ATLANTIS.

Well played to you for daring to dream, for that I salute you.

Love and kisses uncle Bogan
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Armandolas on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:32 am

Im in too.

Sry Arama, but by saying Great Danes was Denise talking about swedish people?
By the way, congrats to all the great danes and norwegian people for missing WC :D
Colonel Armandolas

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:42 am

Armandolas wrote:Im in too.

Sry Arama, but by saying Great Danes was Denise talking about swedish people?
By the way, congrats to all the great danes and norwegian people for missing WC :D

Hey, kiwis still have their chance tonight, they only lost 5-1 vs mexico in the first leg!! :lol: :lol:
Major betiko

Postby catnipdreams on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:42 am

Huh, that's kinda strange - no one else from ATL wants to join this sig side bet? Is Bogan the only one who wants to sport playful kittens, butterflies, pink rhinestone collars, and lovely red hearts for two weeks?
Major catnipdreams

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:01 am

catnipdreams wrote:Huh, that's kinda strange - no one else from ATL wants to join this sig side bet? Is Bogan the only one who wants to sport playful kittens, butterflies, pink rhinestone collars, and lovely red hearts for two weeks?

i'm not sure atlantis has other players with "forum typing" included in their features. Also I think they are all too buisy having the same avatar to enhance their personalities.
Major betiko

Postby Genoke on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:22 am

betiko wrote:
catnipdreams wrote:Huh, that's kinda strange - no one else from ATL wants to join this sig side bet? Is Bogan the only one who wants to sport playful kittens, butterflies, pink rhinestone collars, and lovely red hearts for two weeks?

i'm not sure atlantis has other players with "forum typing" included in their features. Also I think they are all too buisy having the same avatar to enhance their personalities.

actually i do like some uniformity! :D

but i don't mind to join the sig side bet either. I'm pleasant surprised to see so much volunteers from Tofu. They probably are tired of the sig they have now and they really want a new wind blowing fancy ideas...

oh that reminds me of looking at the war vs RA... we won both, so there are sigs casualties too.... :mrgreen:
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:35 am

Genoke wrote:
betiko wrote:

actually i do like some uniformity! :D

but i don't mind to join the sig side bet either. I'm pleasant surprised to see so much volunteers from Tofu. They probably are tired of the sig they have now and they really want a new wind blowing fancy ideas...

oh that reminds me of looking at the war vs RA... we won both, so there are sigs casualties too.... :mrgreen:

uhh I do think uniformity can be nice, but i prefer uniformity for signatures. When it comes down to avatars, it's the first thing you see in a new post and when everyone has the same you forget who wrote what. If the avatars are slightly different, it can be cool.
Don't know if you remember when the IA guys all had a different mortal kombat fatality as an avatar. Uniformity, but each being different! We have just faced dynasty, which is probably the only other clan to use the same avatar for all its members (uh, actually tffs too, but that is more of a running joke, uhhhh now that I think about it HH does it too lol).
Also a while back a few of the horsemen had the same avatar but each with different colours.
i think we should be nice here in tofu, give each one of you a little colour personality on your avatars after we kick your ass. enjoy! :P
Major betiko

Postby BoganGod on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:01 am

I think it is a sense of mercy on the part of the rest of Atlantis. If all of ATLANTIS took this bet, and the sigs were to run consecutively not concurrently(only fair way to do this). 19x14=276, lets say average of 30days to a month(vague I know). 9months of wearing sigs advertising ATLANTIS's supremacy, power, flavour, and over whelming AWESOMENESS. TOFU would suffer a major branding crisis and be reduced to begging Kort for some milk of human kindness. We at the premier aquatic clan applaud TOFU's magnamity in accepting betiko, arama86n and other refugees from the disbanding of Water's Fury. We would hate to see you reduced to a position where you are need of charity, especially after being so kind to others in the past.

That said, would be super to see betiko wearing "After tasting Bogan's meat, I'll never be vegetarian again!" arama wearing "There is nothing fishy about getting forked" and other such beautiful sigs for 9+ months! Our art department(not Genoke, you've seen the boring avatars he churns out) are all walking around with half mongrels just thinking about the extra creative work they will be getting.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby grifftron on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:07 am

Go atlantis! take down the giant! :twisted:
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby khazalid on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:12 am

i'd just like to commit this to the record:

BG has been milking his phallic beancurd line ever since its oddly decontextualised debut. and he's a man who will call a retard a retard, and a spade a spade.

cue tumbleweed
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby BoganGod on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:37 am

khazalid wrote:i'd just like to commit this to the record:

BG has been milking his phallic beancurd line ever since its oddly decontextualised debut. and he's a man who will call a retard a retard, and a spade a spade.

cue tumbleweed

Translated - I khazalid am envious of the God to Bogans. I admire his forthright honesty and am jealous that I'm not allowed to follow his example. I'm too fearful to take up Bogan's avatar and/or sig challenge, as I do not back my new clan.

khaza thank you for slavishly following my few and sparse incoherent utterances in the fora of this magnificent site. You have been most astute in spotting my habit of stating the blatantly obvious.

Just for the record please state -

I khazalid do not believe TOFU can beat ATLANTIS and I khazalid the timid refuse to take up BoganGod's sig challenge.

why join a clan on your return to CC if you don't think that clan can beat a new clan? Just saying :lol: :lol:
Corporal BoganGod

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:48 am

BoganGod wrote:
khazalid wrote:i'd just like to commit this to the record:

cue tumbleweed

Translated - I khazalid am envious of the God to Bogans. I admire his forthright honesty and am jealous that I'm not allowed to follow his example. I'm too fearful to take up Bogan's avatar and/or sig challenge, as I do not back my new clan.

khaza thank you for slavishly following my few and sparse incoherent utterances in the fora of this magnificent site. You have been most astute in spotting my habit of stating the blatantly obvious.

Just for the record please state -

I khazalid do not believe TOFU can beat ATLANTIS and I khazalid the timid refuse to take up BoganGod's sig challenge.

why join a clan on your return to CC if you don't think that clan can beat a new clan? Just saying :lol: :lol:

Cause khaz is even too scared of playing you guys, I think he didn t take any game for batch 1! :twisted:
And bogan, I m not a veggie, thank god, and i m not even sure, but I think that only Cat is here in TOFU!
We don t mind eating a few aquaman wannabes for breakfast. What kind of superhero is aquaman by the way?? Lame! Only vinnie Chase could accept that role.
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:44 am

Should be close, not sure who I'd like to win.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Genoke on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:46 am

had a nice laugh, i like the way this thread is going!

betiko, you're totally right, i agree with you, but as Bogan already said, my graphic skills are still frozen. To be honest i took the easiest way for a little uniformity. yeah i know, i'm a leazy midget who's got frustrated due his length, but is excited to fight the giant...
i'll start updating my graphic skills and see what i'm capable of...well...you'll know when we've beaten you.... ;)
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Next

Return to Complete Challenges