Conquer Club

[CC5] FALL vs LHDD [31-30] FINAL 9/04

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Wich clan will win this war

LHDD by a lot
11%
LHDD by a little
40%
FALL by a little
42%
FALL by a lot
7%

Total votes : 45

Re: [CC5] FALL vs LHDD [24-27]

Postby Momo33 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
IcePack wrote:Official score is 26-28 right now.
Looks like 29-28 once a few games stop dragging.

Eurasia
Austerlitz
Montreal
Labyrinth

Are the games still in play

This is the way I see it right now:
Game 15817505 Austerlitz - s3 - slight adv LHDD
Game 15819917 Eurasia - s3 - even
Game 15779650 Montreal - s2 - slight adv FALL
Game 15816246 Labyrinth - s3 - slight adv FALL

FALL needs 2 of the 4 open games. LHDD needs 3 of them. A missed turn in Austerlitz could come back to haunt you!

Montreal is LHDD... I don't see FALL winning this one (sorry to tell you that guys!)... except if you have exceptionnal dices like you've already had 3 or 4 times already in that game...

And I really think that we will clutch Austerlitz too (thanks to the missed turn)... so that makes 30 wins for us. We need Eurasia or Labyrinth!
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Re: [CC5] FALL vs LHDD [27-28]

Postby betiko on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:34 am

You are one of a kind momo... Don t jinx us.
And eurasia has a clear fallen lead, we ve had ridiculously shit dice turn after turn for quite some time now, so we can safely say that we are clearly behind.
Major betiko

Postby IcePack on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:03 am

Failed 5vs1 for kill in austerlitz. That's probably game there.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Momo33 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:32 am

IcePack wrote:Failed 5vs1 for kill in austerlitz. That's probably game there.

That's what I like to hear :twisted: :twisted:
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby ptlowe on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:52 pm

NZ has Fallen
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby Momo33 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:59 pm

ptlowe wrote:NZ has Fallen

Yep. 6 games remaining. Poison Rome Q and Das Schloss will have FALLEN and it will make 29-28 FALLEN. Montreal and Austerlitz are in favor of LHDD and Eurasia and Labyrinth seem to lean in favor of FALLEN. We will need to steal one of the 2 to get to the final!
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby General_Tao on Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Wow, it looks like it's going to go down to the wire, with a final score of 31-30 for the winner either way...
Brigadier General_Tao

Postby betiko on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:13 am

Momo33 wrote:

Yep. 6 games remaining. Poison Rome Q and Das Schloss will have FALLEN and it will make 29-28 FALLEN. Montreal and Austerlitz are in favor of LHDD and Eurasia and Labyrinth seem to lean in favor of FALLEN. We will need to steal one of the 2 to get to the final!

This. A freaking tight war guys! Fallen even if we lose you got to give us this... We ve managed to put a bit more suspense in batches 2&3 compared to batch 1! ;)
You guys probably thought it was over after smashing us 13-7
Major betiko

Postby Momo33 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:55 am

General_Tao wrote:Wow, it looks like it's going to go down to the wire, with a final score of 31-30 for the winner either way...

Yes. More and more this war is looking 30-29 for LHDD with Labyrinth and Eurasia to decide, but both games are leaning FALL.
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Re: [CC5] FALL vs LHDD [28-28]

Postby rockfist on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:56 am

i don't think any of our sets against KORT/S&M were 13-7. That's hard to do and harder to come back from. Psychologically very difficult.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby IcePack on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:51 pm

betiko wrote:
Momo33 wrote:

This. A freaking tight war guys! Fallen even if we lose you got to give us this... We ve managed to put a bit more suspense in batches 2&3 compared to batch 1! ;)

I personally always thought this would be tight. My goal for us as a clan was 11-9 each round. Round 1 was an anomaly and clearly you guys have stepped up & gotten some breaks and losses we didn't expect. But ultimately you guys put yourself in the position to capitalize on those situations and it will be a very close result regardless. This war has definitely given me a few grey hairs in the beard from worry and stress :)

I don't ever think something will be over or a cake walk until it's really over. I can't underestimate you, ACE, or TOFu. Anyone at this level is something to be taken seriously regardless of the score until it's locked.

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Momo33 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:03 pm

IcePack wrote:
betiko wrote:
Momo33 wrote:

I personally always thought this would be tight. My goal for us as a clan was 11-9 each round. Round 1 was an anomaly and clearly you guys have stepped up & gotten some breaks and losses we didn't expect. But ultimately you guys put yourself in the position to capitalize on those situations and it will be a very close result regardless. This war has definitely given me a few grey hairs in the beard from worry and stress :)

I don't ever think something will be over or a cake walk until it's really over. I can't underestimate you, ACE, or TOFu. Anyone at this level is something to be taken seriously regardless of the score until it's locked.

Whatever happens here it will have been a heck of a good between two top-5 clans clearly even matched. The one clan taking the 31st win will only have been more opportunist than the other. If we play a rematch, we would probably have a 31-30 finish again!

You're a very good clan FALL (the best LHDD has ever faced) and it's a pleasure playing against you. A rivalry seems to have started between our 2 clans and I hope that we will face again to pursur this rivalry in the future!
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby betiko on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:42 pm

IcePack wrote:
betiko wrote:
Momo33 wrote:

Yup tell me about it! Each time I hear clanmates comment about a big dice f*ck or dice win it s a big up or down for the RL day. Montreal and austerlitz probably have been doing this on both sides given all the U turns in game leads.
Really looking forward to see what will happen on labyrinth. I think it s about to decide the winner of this war.
Major betiko

Postby Doc_Brown on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:05 am

Looks like Labyrinth just went to Fallen, and Poison Rome is looking solid for them. That means LHDD has to win all 3 of the remaining games.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby -1-1-3- on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:27 am

Doc_Brown wrote:Looks like Labyrinth just went to Fallen, and Poison Rome is looking solid for them. That means LHDD has to win all 3 of the remaining games.

Poison is for them also yes.
Labyrinth is a Gift :) Ce n'est pas parce qu'on est en guerre qu'on oublie les Bonnes Manières.
Major -1-1-3-

Postby IcePack on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:15 am

-1-1-3- wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:Looks like Labyrinth just went to Fallen, and Poison Rome is looking solid for them. That means LHDD has to win all 3 of the remaining games.

Labyrinth is a Gift :) Ce n'est pas parce qu'on est en guerre qu'on oublie les Bonnes Manières.

Yeah, 29-28 officially right now.
With poison quads it will be 30-28.
With austerlitz it will be 30-29.

Montreal is leaning LHDD.
Eurasia is slightly leaning FALL.

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:28 am

IcePack wrote:
-1-1-3- wrote:

Yeah, 29-28 officially right now.
With poison quads it will be 30-28.
With austerlitz it will be 30-29.

Montreal is leaning LHDD.
Eurasia is slightly leaning FALL.

Eurasia is yours since a while, dice are never working for us. Congrats guys, not official yet but this will most likely end 31-30 for you.
I m personally going for a long cc break after 4 and a half years of intense cc gaming/ forum trolling, I planned on doing this as soon as we d be eliminated from the CC5.
Just have some conquer cup games left other than eurasia, and I happen to be playing t4mc and osman. ;)
Major betiko

Re: [CC5] FALL vs LHDD [29-28]

Postby IcePack on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:22 am

Thanks Betiko it was hard getting here you guys put up a helluva fight. Not over yet as you said but here's to hoping it will be soon ;)

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Denise on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:22 pm

betiko wrote:... I m personally going for a long cc break after 4 and a half years of intense cc gaming/ forum trolling, I planned on doing this as soon as we d be eliminated from the CC5.
Just have some conquer cup games left other than eurasia, and I happen to be playing t4mc and osman. ;)

Good luck on your break.. hope to see you back.

This has been a nail bitter! From the outside it seems both clans played very well and it has me a bit concerned about the final. We have our work cut out for us. I can only hope you've tapped each other out. :P
Colonel Denise

Postby stealth99 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Yeah betiko, don't be gone too long. Sometimes you can forget all the fun you have here :-).

Either way - Fantastic war guys. What a finish, this will be 31-30 either way so could anyone have asked for more?
Sorry, I've had to suspend my campaigns indefinitely.
Cook stealth99

Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada......oldest and most easterly city in north america

Postby QuikSilver on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Austerlitz is secured after a good fight!

This is gonna be tight! :s
LHDD: New Comers 4, CL6 - Second division & Random Cup winners!
Major QuikSilver

Postby IcePack on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:59 pm

PR Quads has Fallen! 30-28

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:13 pm

you'll be missed Betiko ; i think eurasia is looking pretty good too, though we know you guys can alway come up[ with somthing unexpected ; hasn't it been a lovely war? hopefully a long rivalry to come
I wish either my father or my mother, or indeed both of them as they were in duty both equally bound to it, had minded what they were about when....

If 2 player fog game,please allow 12 hour snap courtesy, or post what I could have seen.... Thank you
Major t4mcr53s2

Postby arno30 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:04 am

yep eurasia looks good for you. nevermind, we still can have it back, who knows, austerlitz style ! we'd need a miracle though...
Major arno30

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges