Conquer Club

Legends of War [archived]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Legends of War [Recruiting] & [competitive] *New Thread

Postby reptile on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:22 am

Master Chief wrote:I wasn't really sure either. I don't really know how these clans work anymore, its been a few years since I made my own clan back in 07, so apparently I missed a few things. I have been told that you aren't a new clan, like I originally thought, and that we're not allowed to "team up and play against other clans". My apologizes for any confusion and trouble this has caused.

Honestly, I just missed playing with you and was hoping to do that again. If not with our clans, then maybe just a few doubles games?

yah! sounds great, lets do it!
Major reptile

Postby stahrgazer on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:Congrats stahrgazer, i will miss you on my team. As for making it into LOW, great job, i couldn't. reptile is a great guy and you joining their clan will be a great combination. LOW you have a very knowledgeable person in stahrgazer, congrats. :D :D

*smooch* Ollie

Thanks, I'm really proud to say I'm now a Legend :)
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby -Maximus- on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Looking great guys. Congrats on the Clan League: Season 2 victory. =D> I think played a few of those.

I got a job in Denver in June and bought a house in September. Hope everyone is doing good.
If you wrong me I will hunt you down and destroy you.
Major -Maximus-

Postby reptile on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 am

-Maximus- wrote:Looking great guys. Congrats on the Clan League: Season 2 victory. =D> I think played a few of those.

I got a job in Denver in June and bought a house in September. Hope everyone is doing good.

Max!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey man, its been a while! I actually had some job offers in the denver area, but decided to finish my schooling first, lol. IDK if you have heard of Schlumberje (or something like that). Sounds like things are going well for you. Are you coming back into action at all?
Major reptile

Postby TheMissionary on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:48 pm

reptile wrote:
-Maximus- wrote:Looking great guys. Congrats on the Clan League: Season 2 victory. =D> I think played a few of those.

Max!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey man, its been a while! I actually had some job offers in the denver area, but decided to finish my schooling first, lol. IDK if you have heard of Schlumberje (or something like that). Sounds like things are going well for you. Are you coming back into action at all?

Schlumberger i believe is the correct spelling there buddy. It's a good company to work for. Almost along the same lines as Haliburton. We used a lot of their resources when I lived in Wyoming.
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Postby tdbond_21 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:19 pm

HELLO
Just posting to say I am interested in your clan.......know stats are kinda low......but I've kind of lost interest in CC and am trying to get excited about it again......I really think joining a clan and being part of an active team would do that for me.....Let me know what you would like to do......or if I just need to go on about my business......thanx.......looking forward to a response

oh yeah....im on here everyday and am willing to help in any way possible

tdbond_21
Private 1st Class tdbond_21

Postby Leehar on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:38 pm

tdbond_21 wrote:HELLO
Just posting to say I am interested in your clan.......know stats are kinda low......but I've kind of lost interest in CC and am trying to get excited about it again......I really think joining a clan and being part of an active team would do that for me.....Let me know what you would like to do......or if I just need to go on about my business......thanx.......looking forward to a response

tdbond_21

If I could just hijack LoW's thread quickly and suggest that with the reasons you have mentioned, an established clan like Low definitely doesn't look suitable for you at this point in time.
I think there are a number of other up-and-coming clans like OLD; 1st Regiment; T4C; RA etc who I think are much more suitable for you. Just make sure you meet most of the req's they have in their OP's before applying.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby reptile on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Leehar wrote:
tdbond_21 wrote:HELLO

tdbond_21

If I could just hijack LoW's thread quickly and suggest that with the reasons you have mentioned, an established clan like Low definitely doesn't look suitable for you at this point in time.
I think there are a number of other up-and-coming clans like OLD; 1st Regiment; T4C; RA etc who I think are much more suitable for you. Just make sure you meet most of the req's they have in their OP's before applying.

Thanks Leehar. Yes tdbond, take a look at those clans there.

Yes, schlumberger is correct, i have a bunch of info on them and had already finished 2 intervue's then they decided to fly me out to denver and have me see the place and meet me in person, but i then told them i had decided to finish school. They said it was a good idea as it will give me even more job oppertunities there.
Major reptile

Postby -Maximus- on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:13 pm

reptile wrote:

Not much action from me on here, at least the next couple months anyway. I agree about finishing school but you the man for turning down a job with our current country conditions. Schlumberger is a great choice for a job, especially long term. Take care bud
If you wrong me I will hunt you down and destroy you.
Major -Maximus-

Postby the.killing.44 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:09 pm

-Maximus- wrote:
reptile wrote:

Not much action from me on here, at least the next couple months anyway. I agree about finishing school but you the man for turning down a job with our current country conditions. Schlumberger is a great choice for a job, especially long term. Take care bud

Max!
Captain the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes

Re: Legends of War [Recruiting] & [competitive]

Postby firsal901 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:54 am

may i join

im not in any clan id like be in one

i have some skill though i have a rather bad win-loss record
Cook firsal901

Postby ncbilly123 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Hello all,

I have been playing Conquer Club for more than 2 years, and consider myself to be somewhat experienced. I am applying to member of this caln. I have never been a member of any other clan.

I have teamed up with reptile several times in doubles action, and as of now, our record together is 24 wins versus 8 losses. I also have been teamed with Stahrgazer, reptile and dcc.

Please consider me, let me know what I need to do,
regards,
Billy
Cadet ncbilly123

Postby Hamanu on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:11 am

Welcome to our newest member fairman =D>
Brigadier Hamanu

Postby reptile on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Welcome Fairman
Major reptile

Postby Hamanu on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 am

Welcome Crazyirishman, our newest Legend =D>
Brigadier Hamanu

Postby giantrascal on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Hello, i wanna post to show that I have interest. I have been around for a few years now, yet never part of a clan. I have been hovering around the lieutenant rank for a while now and have a good record in team games across many maps.
-gr
Sergeant 1st Class giantrascal

Postby Emmdizzle on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Great p/u on fairman
Brigadier Emmdizzle

Postby Sneakie on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Hi,

Hope you will consider my application favourably. After c1000 usually regular games I am seeking to spread my wings a bit wider. I am a 50% 1650 rated Lieut with a 99% attendance record. Unfortuantely I missed o36 hours once so I can never get back to 100%.

I am looking for new challenges - seeking advice from those with more experience than myself, and above all the comaraderie of belongiing to a clan.

Kind regards,

SNEAKIE,

p.s. and from time to time i live up to my name :lol:
Cook Sneakie

Postby Groo on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:16 am

Hello LOW
Is this recruitment office still open?
If so I want you to have this application of mine also in your library. You never knows when one wants to hire those with enough courage to try something bold.
So this I am.
A player who plays CC for long years in winter........and in summer too, and have experience in many different maps and games.
Never try playing in any clan so as for that point I want to experience something completely different (maybe the larch if there are rooms for them :mrgreen: )
You all think why you?
Well, maybe because I'm somewhat bored now at work and looking at my friend Hamanu stats remembered that he once told me he is a member of proud clan. So why not give it a try.
So this is kind of it.
Will give my very best if joined (in teamwork and all kinds of co-op)......if not also good.

Regards :!:
Lieutenant Groo

Postby billclinton13 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm interest in joining, I take to reptile about getting a tryout
Sergeant 1st Class billclinton13

Postby reptile on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:54 am

billclinton13 wrote:I'm interest in joining, I take to reptile about getting a tryout

he also talked to me lol
Major reptile

Postby joelamoe on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Hey guys just wondering if i could join I'm competitive friendly and love to play on teams
Private joelamoe

Postby butthead39 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:11 pm

im competitive and love to play on teams and this would be my first clan
Cadet butthead39

Postby reptile on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Welcome

Ptlowe
Trestain

Our newest members!

Great to have you guys