Legends of War [archived]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Legends of War [archived]

Postby harvmax on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:48 pm

are there any openings for me! I would be interested in joining.
Sergeant 1st Class harvmax

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: Legends of War [Recruiting] & [competitive]

Postby mnavos on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:39 am

In Legends of War demo they said you can't shoot fences. Would be great if you could use a mouse. might hold out for the ps3 or 360 version.There's a remake of UFO enemy unknown, you could shoot the fences in that to get to the aliens. Also a tank should easily drive through fences..
New Recruit mnavos

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:00 pm

mnavos wrote:In Legends of War demo they said you can't shoot fences. Would be great if you could use a mouse. might hold out for the ps3 or 360 version.There's a remake of UFO enemy unknown, you could shoot the fences in that to get to the aliens. Also a tank should easily drive through fences..

that's fine, we're more than a demo
Captain Crazyirishman

Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (8)

Postby maximumbandit on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:15 pm

I might not have the highest rank of the lot but I'm interested in joining a good clan that'll provide some consistent team play experience. What does one have to do to prove themselves worthy of your ranks?
Corporal maximumbandit

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby -Maximus- on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:37 am

I'm interested in coming back. It would be a freemium status instead of the premium I had before. I would be willing to go 4 games at a time for da clan. Let me know.
If you wrong me I will hunt you down and destroy you.
Highest rank: Top 1.6% of CC (over 18000 active players)

Major -Maximus-

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (6)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Previous

Return to Clan Archives