Conquer Club

Perception of Top 10 Clans [Annually + Longevity]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: TOP CC CLANS by Years

Postby khazalid on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:12 pm

i had a nice galliano image to go with it but i'm too blond and femme to figure out how to post it. *giggle*
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Fruitcake on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Perhaps a list of the top handbag clans over the years?...(just putting it out there)

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Re: TOP 5 CC CLANS by Year

Postby Blitzaholic on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Why not leave 2010 out of the list altogether - it really does seem a bit premature just six weeks into the year. Heck, I'm still finding champagne corks behind the sofa cushions.

Am surprised The Untouchables don't get in there somewhere. The Summer of 2008 was a glorious time for us.

good point, Untouchables added to the years 2008 and 2007.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Gold Knight on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:24 pm

*sigh* This thread brings me way back... Just thinking how good LOD would be right now if the original roster i joined with was still together and our leader wasnt an egotistical prick... I still remember the PM where Reptile invited me, only to leave the clan about a month later... :lol:
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby jpcloet on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Gold Knight wrote:*sigh* This thread brings me way back... Just thinking how good LOD would be right now if the original roster i joined with was still together and our leader wasnt an egotistical prick... I still remember the PM where Reptile invited me, only to leave the clan about a month later... :lol:

GK, how could you? I'm not egotisitical at all..... ;)
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby Prankcall on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:16 am

I am personally appalled that we(LoW) do not even crack top 10 for 2010? Your such a joker sometimes Blitzy I swear it... =D> :roll: =D> :roll: =D>
Sergeant 1st Class Prankcall

Postby Bruceswar on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:59 am

Prankcall wrote:I am personally appalled that we(LoW) do not even crack top 10 for 2010? Your such a joker sometimes Blitzy I swear it... =D> :roll: =D> :roll: =D>

Number 6 LoW?
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby hwhrhett on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:08 am

empire ahead of dragoons and untouchables for 2008? 2009 and 2010 they ruled, but....
Cook hwhrhett

Postby Fruitcake on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:09 am

Well it's the morning here in the UK so out of politeness I must ask all you girls how you are today?

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Seulessliathan on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:27 am

Blitzaholic wrote:it is just my opinion seul, and I open to changes as I have edit page 1 like 10 times already if not more.

then you better mark this in titel, change it to "Blitz´s top 10 clan lists by year" or something like that and i´m fine. But with the actual titel you make people believe you have done nothing else during the last 2 weeks but reading forum, looking at results, working on complex systems to sort clans and invented a new great ladder. If you did that, please share with us. If you didn´t , please change the title.

Blitzaholic wrote:Let me know your personal rankings for each year.

i doubt i have enough knowledge about clans to do so, but in case i´m bored i will read some more forum stuff and give you my personal top lists. I think they would be close to yours.

khazalid wrote:i reckon you're better off deleting this thread too. nothing good can possibly come of it.

agreed

Blitzaholic wrote:
Seed - Clan - Average - Std. Dev.
1. THOTA - 1.17 - 0.38
2. TSM - 2.47 - 2.04
2. TOFU - 3.78 - 1.17
3. EMPIRE - 4.67 - 1.85
4. IA - 4.78 - 1.44
5. Low - 6.44 - 2.23
6. KORT - 6.72 - 2.52
7. ID - 7.50 - 2.66
8. Nemesis - 10.28 - 3.44
9. BSS - 11.22 - 2.84
10. The Legion - 11.28 - 3.36
11. G1 - 11.61 - 3.42
12. O&H - 12.11 - 2.81
13. AoC - 13.72 - 3.61
14. Mythology - 14.61 - 3.09
15. DD - 15.17 - 3.42
16. BotFM - 15.33 - 3.58
17. L4D - 15.67 - 2.79
18. DVDLL - 15.89 - 2.73
19. EE - 17.50 - 2.04
20. LotZ - 18.72 - 2.19[/b]

this is where the 2010 ranks came from, but it is only based on 1st month of year, and 10 to 11 months to go and much will change.

you can´t use this list for your 2010 ranking, because this list was created not only by looking at results for 2010 but for all clan events. That´s a difference. Perhaps top 10 list for 2010 is identical with this list, but that´s not likely. i would simply delete 2010 list from your first post
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby comic boy on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 am

happy2seeyou wrote:
khazalid wrote:i reckon you're better off deleting this thread too. nothing good can possibly come of it.

Exactly. At least I'll be able to get a laugh at people stroking themselves

Damn that webcam :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Blitzaholic on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:39 am

Prankcall wrote:I am personally appalled that we(LoW) do not even crack top 10 for 2010? Your such a joker sometimes Blitzy I swear it... =D> :roll: =D> :roll: =D>

It says your #6
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 am

Seulessliathan wrote:
then you better mark this in titel, change it to "Blitz´s top 10 clan lists by year" or something like that and i´m fine. But with the actual titel you make people believe you have done nothing else during the last 2 weeks but reading forum, looking at results, working on complex systems to sort clans and invented a new great ladder. If you did that, please share with us. If you didn´t , please change the title.

It is spelled title seul.

I am gathering input thru pm's and posts in here from cc community, not just myself, the fact that it was changed now over 20 times is because of many players assisting me on the rankings through those years. The players that were around, know who the top clans were. You will not find a lot of argument on those lists, only maybe changing some a spot or two, but it is pretty close, within the ball park anyways. I think many that I have talked too think that is a pretty reasonable lists of the clans by the years. If others see anything really different they could post.
Last edited by Blitzaholic on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
General Blitzaholic

Postby nagerous on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 am

Fruitcake wrote:Perhaps a list of the top handbag clans over the years?...(just putting it out there)

Makes a change from the mutual masturbation society
Captain nagerous

Postby happy2seeyou on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 am

Blitzaholic wrote:
Seulessliathan wrote:

I am gathering input thru pm's and posts in here from cc community, not just myself, the fact that it was changed now over 20 times is because of many players assisting me on the rankings through those years. The players that were around, know who the top clans were. You will not find a lot of argument on those lists, only maybe changing some a spot or two, but it is pretty close, within the ball park anyways. I think many that I have talked too think that is a pretty reasonable lists of the clans by the years. If others see anything really different they could post.

Mike, I think Seul has a good point. You should put your name in the title. Or have someone do a thread like this that is neutral to all clans. Have an Admin do the thread or just don't do it at all.
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby Blitzaholic on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:04 am

Blitzaholic wrote:
Seulessliathan wrote:

also if it was just my list, I would of not had some of them on 2006 due to forgetting, I would of maybe had bushwackers #1 in 2006, I would of forget about Low and untouchables for 2007, didn't even have them there until others posts, I had empire higher in 2008, Lod wasn't on there originally, but , with help they are, I'd have Tofu on the list in 2009, and I would have O+H on list for 2010 and many others, so this is just not my list, I made many changes due to other experienced players through the years who were around and changed it up with their input. This is a general guide that is reasonable with input of many cc players and clan members who I respect and value their experiences and opinions. It is fair to say that the list in 2006, those were top clans, same as 2007 and 2008, as far as 2009 and 2010, I used Jp's calculations. It is nice little cc history and fairly reasonable. I mean, what on page one stands out to you that seems so terribly wrong?
General Blitzaholic

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:26 am

Blitzaholic wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Seulessliathan wrote:

also if it was just my list, I would of not had some of them on 2006 due to forgetting, I would of maybe had bushwackers #1 in 2006, I would of forget about Low and untouchables for 2007, didn't even have them there until others posts, I had empire higher in 2008, Lod wasn't on there originally, but , with help they are, I'd have Tofu on the list in 2009, and I would have O+H on list for 2010 and many others, so this is just not my list, I made many changes due to other experienced players through the years who were around and changed it up with their input. This is a general guide that is reasonable with input of many cc players and clan members who I respect and value their experiences and opinions. It is fair to say that the list in 2006, those were top clans, same as 2007 and 2008, as far as 2009 and 2010, I used Jp's calculations. It is nice little cc history and fairly reasonable. I mean, what on page one stands out to you that seems so terribly wrong?

Don't pick on Seul - at least he picked the right word (titel/title) as opposed to using of/have ;)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Blitzaholic on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:30 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Seulessliathan wrote:

Don't pick on Seul - at least he picked the right word (titel/title) as opposed to using of/have ;)

lol, I am not picking on him, just had some fun. I misspell all the time due to my impatience, lol, thx CoF
General Blitzaholic

Postby Seulessliathan on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:46 am

`this post is just for Blitz, not interesting for other people, simply ignore it please:

Blitzaholic wrote:lol, I am not picking on him, just had some fun. I misspell all the time due to my impatience, lol, thx CoF

sure you do, and i´m tired of this Mike. English isn´t my first language and believe me, i know i don´t speak it well and i never liked it. It was my worst subject in school and i still try to avoid it. If you want to pick on people because of their language, talk to them in their own language and check if you do better.

Anderenfalls solltest du einfach mal ruhig sein und nicht alles und jeden sofort kritisieren und die Klappe aufreißen, sobald irgendwer keine Lust hat dir alles nachzuplappern und dabei zuzujubeln.
Letzte Woche hast du wer weiß wie rumgeflucht und meine Kameraden beleidigt, dann dich plötzlich entschuldigt und alles nicht so gemeint, jetzt machst du dich über meine Sprachkenntnisse lustig , ohne bewiesen zu haben, dass du die meine besser beherrscht als ich die deine. Dazu kommen zahllose andere Beiträge, die nicht gerade von deiner Wertschätzung anderen gegenüber zeugen. Manchmal mag es klug sein das Maul nicht soweit aufzureißen, wir wollen hier alle einfach nur eine nette Zeit verbringen und zusammen Spaß haben, aber was du hier manchmal von dir gibst ist nicht gerade das, was zur Unterhaltung vieler beizutragen in der Lage ist.
Last edited by Seulessliathan on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby happy2seeyou on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 am

Ohh Sasssay German talk. Tell me more
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby khazalid on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:56 am

unterhalte MICH.

*rips off shirt*
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Blitzaholic on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:59 am

I would just like to clarify I respect Seul a lot and I think he is one of the very best on the entire site of CC. I was not implying of making fun of anyone's first language at all. Just wanted to post that for the record in case someone may take it the wrong way. ;)

p.s. I have no idea what all that jibberish is above, lol, seems interesting though. Almost like I have to crack a secret code from the ancient world to decipher the deeper meanings in life.
General Blitzaholic

Postby comic boy on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:08 am

Blitzaholic wrote:I would just like to clarify I respect Seul a lot and I think he is one of the very best on the entire site of CC. I was not implying of making fun of anyone's first language at all. Just wanted to post that for the record in case someone may take it the wrong way. ;)

p.s. I have no idea what all that jibberish is above, lol, seems interesting though. Almost like I have to crack a secret code from the ancient world to decipher the deeper meanings in life.

Wouldn't just learning German be easier :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby khazalid on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:16 am

basically he said he's touching himself and thinking about you.
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Blitzaholic on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:17 am

comic boy wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:I would just like to clarify I respect Seul a lot and I think he is one of the very best on the entire site of CC. I was not implying of making fun of anyone's first language at all. Just wanted to post that for the record in case someone may take it the wrong way. ;)

Wouldn't just learning German be easier :lol:

yes, lol, good point. Although that could take me a long long time too. :lol:
General Blitzaholic

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives