Conquer Club

Power Rankings

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clan Rankings (unofficial)

Postby freakns on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Dako wrote:Why do people always need a ranking tables? :p

measuring their e-penis size. its quite important thing, you know!
Brigadier freakns

Re: Power Rankings

Postby Dako on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Oh, yes, I need to learn more about penises.
Colonel Dako

Postby Gold Knight on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Dako wrote:Oh, yes, I need to learn more about penises.

Out of context, this quote could come back to haunt you... :D
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby jpcloet on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Woohooooo! I've earned a GK Quote Holiday! Thanks Dako!
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby Dako on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:49 am

Gold Knight wrote:

Out of context, this quote could come back to haunt you... :D

I know, it was intentional :-D.
Colonel Dako

Postby freakns on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:55 am

well, penis is something most TOFU members have. basically, its same as dick, only smaller. thats why they have to measure their e-penis(its internet penis, and as penis could be equivalent to dick, e-penis is equivalent to being a dick) and show it off, usually on forums.
Brigadier freakns

Postby jrh_cardinal on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:31 pm

freakns wrote:

well, penis is something most TOFU members have. basically, its same as dick, only smaller. thats why they have to measure their e-penis(its internet penis, and as penis could be equivalent to dick, e-penis is equivalent to being a dick) and show it off, usually on forums.

good try, but the insult has to make sense :-s

anyway, how long are you planning to have this open for voting? I'm interested to see what people think, especially for like 2nd-10th
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Postby Chuuuuck on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:21 pm

I asked a few days ago for votes. I have already gotten a few and know some others are working on it.

I don't want to post any rankings until I have a majority of the votes because I don't want those who have not voted to look at the rankings that are up and have that influence their vote to just solidify what is already there. Once I have some more, I will message others and ask if they plan on voting and give those that plan on it a little more time. I am sure there are some who are planning on not voting so I will have to figure out who that is shortly.
Captain Chuuuuck

Postby jrh_cardinal on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:27 pm

thx :)

Postby Lindax on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Chuuuuck wrote:I asked a few days ago for votes. I have already gotten a few and know some others are working on it.

Whom did you actually ask for votes? Specifically which monki?

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby jrh_cardinal on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Lindax wrote:
Chuuuuck wrote:I asked a few days ago for votes. I have already gotten a few and know some others are working on it.

Lx

he asked clapper (the leader)

Postby Lindax on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:11 pm

jrh_cardinal wrote:
Lindax wrote:

Lx

he asked clapper (the leader)

Oh, what does CLA stand for then?

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby jrh_cardinal on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Lindax wrote:Oh, what does CLA stand for then?

Lx

I believe that is the Clan Leaders Association :)

Postby Chuuuuck on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Yes that is correct, but who mentioned the CLA?
Captain Chuuuuck

Postby jpcloet on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Way to state the obvious. I think Lindax is asking why he asked a non-CLA member for power rankings.

Postby Chuuuuck on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:53 pm

When I clicked on each clan as a usergroup I sent the pm to whoever was listed as their group leaders. In looking back it would of been smarter to just go to the clan leaders association meeting to look for their users. I forgot about that.
Captain Chuuuuck

Postby kronic69 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:18 am

I strongly disagree with using clan member's perceptions to decide which clan is the best clan on CC. We need to settle this in battle and not by votes... regardless of where we all come from. I have played with and we have on BSS members from around the world. Not that I can run this, but we need a yearly clan tournament, much like a superbowl or world cup. We started something like this with the clan league, but we need to take it to completion and drive clan rankings from the results of that tournament. Having clan rankings based on perception means very little to me. Sorry Chuck.

And this response is not because I see BSS at number 10 either.... we are at least top 3. LOL.
Sergeant kronic69

Postby Lubawski on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:39 am

Chuck, is there a date you would like this by? I've been slacking it seems. I want to spend the proper time on this. Give me a deadline and I'll make it happen.
Colonel Lubawski

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:43 am

I'm not even sure myself Kronic, but I think this exercise might just be to get a starting list of clans ranked 1-36. After that then I'm sure challenge/tourney/league results will all factor in to any change of position. So I think this is being done because the RPI ladder was not deemed accurate enough.

I may be wrong....I don't know. Perhaps Chuck can elaborate how the ranking system changes (and how often changes are implemented)?
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Chuuuuck on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:22 am

kronic69 wrote:I strongly disagree with using clan member's perceptions to decide which clan is the best clan on CC. We need to settle this in battle and not by votes... regardless of where we all come from. I have played with and we have on BSS members from around the world. Not that I can run this, but we need a yearly clan tournament, much like a superbowl or world cup. We started something like this with the clan league, but we need to take it to completion and drive clan rankings from the results of that tournament. Having clan rankings based on perception means very little to me. Sorry Chuck.

And this response is not because I see BSS at number 10 either.... we are at least top 3. LOL.

This is an unofficial ranking. I absolutely agree that true value should come from the winners of the league/conqueror's cup/whatever other tournament we have. But people aren't constantly arguing over rankings and everyone has a different opinion how much weight a clan challenge should be given compared to how much weight league rankings get, etc. So this takes all of those weights out. Every clan can weigh everyone's performances in different things in their own mind and then give their honest opinion of how they THINK the rankings should look. Once I get those I will take the average of those and the average will reflect how each clan is perceived to be ranked by everyone else who is in the clan community on conquer club. Which, in my opinion, how strong you are perceived to be is all that really matters to most people.

If you disagree with this, then by all means, do not participate and do not have your clan vote. It will not hurt my feelings. However, your clan will still be voted on and everyone else will tell us how they perceive your clan to be. Your input just will not be heard on how you perceive everyone else to be will not be reflected.
Captain Chuuuuck

Postby Chuuuuck on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:23 am

Lubawski wrote:Chuck, is there a date you would like this by? I've been slacking it seems. I want to spend the proper time on this. Give me a deadline and I'll make it happen.

I would like them sometime this weekend so I can start putting stuff together early next week. I will probably send out reminders sometime this weekend asking who plans on voting and if you plan on it then give them a slight encouragement, but I understand some people want to put some time into it and I will respect that and give them the time they need also.
Captain Chuuuuck

Postby theoldfart on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:44 pm

like to move us up the chart from 15
Sergeant 1st Class theoldfart

Postby Bones2484 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:52 pm

brian c munden wrote:like to move us up the chart from 15

Win some challenges against good teams! Myth is a good clan, but you don't have a solid resume.

* victories on
o Marvel Superheroes 40 games results
o The Brethren of the Fat Mermaid 40 games results
* draw against
o Agents of Chaos 40 games results
* defeated by
o Legion of the Damned (LoD) 9 games results
o Generation One: The Clan 37 games results
o Nemesis 40 games results
o Outlaws & Highwaymen 40 games results
o The Odd Fellows Union 56 games results
Major Bones2484

Postby jpcloet on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Nor the clan league results....

Postby Chuuuuck on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Remember, the purpose of these rankings is for their to be no bickering about where you are placed. Whenever they come out, there is no argument for why they are wrong because they will not represent any stats, win/losses, or league performances directly. They will be nothing more than how everyone else perceives you. So if you are perceived at 15th, then that is your perception. But if you are perceived higher, then good for you all.
Captain Chuuuuck

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives