Conquer Club

Algorithm of 400 Clan Ranking (Sep 30, 2011)

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Algorithm of 400 Clan Ranking (Sep 30, 2011)

Postby chemefreak on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Clan Database updated through today for clan wars.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Gunn217 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:20 pm

I sent the October results a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard anything. FD's probably busy making millions.
Major Gunn217

Re: Algorithm of 400 Clan Ranking (June 6, 2011)

Postby John Deere on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:15 am

ljex wrote:
grifftron wrote:Great job FD.

As for us being ranked up with some of the best, that's cool, and like you PM me earlier, maybe now we can get a challenge that we have worked hard for, and IF we do lose then wouldn't we fall down in rank and be put where some people say we "should be". But IF we win, then shouldn't we deserve to be put up where we "should be"?

The pack is not going to be challenging just anyone, we are a brand new clan and have been doing what brand new clans do, challenge new clans... we wanted to get to a spot where we can challenge higher ranked clans.

So ljex, TOFU or whoever else has a problem with us being so high, why not bring us down where you think we deserve to be? We are open for any higher rank clans to challenge us, I am sure the pack leadership will be more then happy.

With this kind of system, isn't it up to those higher ranked "better clans" to but us no names where we belong?

-griff

no top clan is going to face you now with the CC im sure you will get your desired challenge in due time, question is will you live up to the words you are speaking now. Take a serious objective look at your clan challenge results. Who have you beat to deserve a spot in the top 10? Its not like you have lots of experienced players like TOFU did way back when. Please if you really wish to think you are a top 10 clan go right ahead but dont be surprised if when the time comes that you do face a top clan they put you in your place.

Ahh one of my all time favorites! Do you think we deserve to be in the top 10 now?
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby ljex on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 am

John Deere wrote:
ljex wrote:

As for us being ranked up with some of the best, that's cool, and like you PM me earlier, maybe now we can get a challenge that we have worked hard for, and IF we do lose then wouldn't we fall down in rank and be put where some people say we "should be". But IF we win, then shouldn't we deserve to be put up where we "should be"?

The pack is not going to be challenging just anyone, we are a brand new clan and have been doing what brand new clans do, challenge new clans... we wanted to get to a spot where we can challenge higher ranked clans.

So ljex, TOFU or whoever else has a problem with us being so high, why not bring us down where you think we deserve to be? We are open for any higher rank clans to challenge us, I am sure the pack leadership will be more then happy.

With this kind of system, isn't it up to those higher ranked "better clans" to but us no names where we belong?

-griff

no top clan is going to face you now with the CC im sure you will get your desired challenge in due time, question is will you live up to the words you are speaking now. Take a serious objective look at your clan challenge results. Who have you beat to deserve a spot in the top 10? Its not like you have lots of experienced players like TOFU did way back when. Please if you really wish to think you are a top 10 clan go right ahead but dont be surprised if when the time comes that you do face a top clan they put you in your place.

Ahh one of my all time favorites! Do you think we deserve to be in the top 10 now?

I have already said that you do...but oh well dont bother looking at that. Instead drag up a post 3 months old and quote it when much has changed, its nice to know that you are staying classy my friend. Anyway, i cant for the life of me figure out why no one likes the pack...you guys are such nice chaps...a mystery for the ages i guess.
Major ljex

Postby grifftron on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:54 am

Your such a bully ljex.

Just wondering if FD will be updating this? Did not read previous posts so if it was mentioned already I apologize.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:11 am

So ljex, TOFU or whoever else has a problem with us being so high

??? Did anyone in TOFU ever make such statement?
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:22 am

grifftron wrote:Your such a bully ljex.

Just wondering if FD will be updating this? Did not read previous posts so if it was mentioned already I apologize.

-griff

Its only cause people make stupid posts.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby grifftron on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:02 am

lord voldemort wrote:

-griff

Who gets to decide what is stupid and what is not? Bullies? Its just not fair... lets keep this thread on track, rankings.

Lets get an update.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby malevolous on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:03 am

grifftron wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:

-griff

Who gets to decide what is stupid and what is not? Bullies? Its just not fair... lets keep this thread on track, rankings.

Lets get an update.

Its just an opinion, griff. Lets avoid moving from labeling posts to labeling people, as that is never a move in the right direction. I respect everyone here, but I feel a lot of tension, and I don't like tension.
Major malevolous

Postby grifftron on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:12 am

Your all Empire.. of course you would respect everyone. its your own clan that keeps bullying me around all day. Im sick of it and cry myself to sleep everyday
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby malevolous on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:46 am

Look, everyone feels justified here. Pulling up an old post to try and push a point is aggravating, so he felt justified in calling it out. You also felt justified in labeling him a bully, but in the end everyone only reacts to their past experiences, and right now serious contention is the only crop I can see coming from the seeds being sown recently. I'll promise you that we have no forum in Empire called "pick on the Pack," so please don't make a sweeping generalization like that. I respect you as a former clan mate, which is just short of current clan mate in my opinion, and I promise you we're all not out to get you.
Major malevolous

Postby codeblue1018 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 am

ljex wrote:
John Deere wrote:
ljex wrote:

-griff

I have already said that you do...but oh well dont bother looking at that. Instead drag up a post 3 months old and quote it when much has changed, its nice to know that you are staying classy my friend. Anyway, i cant for the life of me figure out why no one likes the pack...you guys are such nice chaps...a mystery for the ages i guess.

:lol:
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby ljex on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 am

grifftron wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:

-griff

Lets get an update.

Here i thought it was your own clanmates post that prompted me to post and again drag this off topic...my mistake though must have been me longing to once again bully the pack as i have so many times in the past. Anyway on a bit more serious note...its fun how many pack members continue to bait me (not in the cc rules sense but in the sense of posting things they know very well will get me to come post if i see) and then you act like i am a bully because i constantly argue with the stupid things said. You could solve the problem yourself if you wanted...the calling me out in your posts by name and then whining about me responding is getting kinda old, i would add childish but i know JD like he has so many times in the past will site his age as if it has anything to do with his maturity level and then say he is older than me and therefore i am wrong...im still yet to understand it but i dont feel like having the debate again.
Major ljex

Postby pearljamrox2 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:52 pm

cheer bear wrote:
John Deere wrote:
cheer bear wrote:

-griff

http://www.agkidzone.com/care-bears/meet-carebears

You don't make a very convincing cheer bear.

Anyways, I think it's perfectly understandable that someone would want to throw your comments in your face after they went out and proved themselves, and proved you wrong. Don't act like 3 months is such a long time. How long did the match against IA take to complete. By your logic they would never have the right to respond to your comments, since it takes time to play a challenge. They went out and played a top ten clan..and now they are just wondering about this "place they were put into". You know, as in...further up the ladder! Now take a big bite and tell us....how does the crow taste?
Major pearljamrox2

Postby tec805 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:14 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:
cheer bear wrote:a mystery for the ages i guess.

Anyways, I think it's perfectly understandable that someone would want to throw your comments in your face after they went out and proved themselves, and proved you wrong. Don't act like 3 months is such a long time. How long did the match against IA take to complete. By your logic they would never have the right to respond to your comments, since it takes time to play a challenge. They went out and played a top ten clan..and now they are just wondering about this "place they were put into". You know, as in...further up the ladder! Now take a big bite and tell us....how does the crow taste?

Cheer Bear wrote :lol:
Be nice to ljex, he's just an idealistic youngster who can't help himself. Give him a little time to grow and he will conquer the world with his diplomacy and words of wisdom. ;)
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ā˜€ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ā˜€

Postby IcePack on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:19 pm

So.....update?

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby John Deere on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:45 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:
cheer bear wrote:
John Deere wrote:
cheer bear wrote:

-griff

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad there are people with sense on CC! Thanks man, but you know now your going against the CC machine that hates the Pack ;) But i think Young Bear or Grumpy Bear would be a better fit :D
Major John Deere

Postby ljex on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:21 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:
cheer bear wrote:
John Deere wrote:
cheer bear wrote:

-griff

If you think for a second i would ever have even thought to come drag that post and say look i was right if they lost you are sadly mistaken...just the fact that he took the time to find it and quote it shows a lot about him. Anyway we can continue to make jokes about my age or maturity all we want...but i would be willing to bet that i have accomplished more than many of you did by the time you were my age. And yes by my logic they never should have responded to that comment after winning a war...at least not in public, everyone can see that i was wrong without the pack being arrogant asses about it. Typical for them to do as such no doubt but hey whatever floats their boat (and yes before anyone says it...i realize that at times i am an arrogant ass, that said i dont constantly bitch and moan about how people dont like me as if i havent a clue as to why they dont like me).

Anyway back to the main point of JD's post, yes you are a top 10 clan though i still dont think you are top 5 as of now. Time will tell i guess as it always does.

You can feel free to quote me on this a few months from now if you are lucky enough to beat a top 5 clan (THOTA, TSM, Empire, LOW, TOFU) but i dont see it happening until there are significant changes to your clan either by players getting better or the addition of new players.
Major ljex

Postby Foxglove on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:59 pm

cheer bear wrote:a top 5 clan (THOTA, TSM, Empire, LOW, TOFU)

:shock:

Which one of these is not like the others?
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby nippersean on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:16 pm

I think their may be some obvious mistakes here, and we can all play spot the difference.

However, I thought this was FD's results based thread.
Brigadier nippersean

Postby John Deere on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Foxglove wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and grumpy bear, there you go again with the nice jab about our players needing to get better or that we need better players. How sad of you. And you wonder why i bring your crap back up..... Oh and i though IA was top 5? now your gonna say they werent even top 10 :lol: :lol: :lol: Pathetic!
Major John Deere

Postby jj3044 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:25 pm

John Deere wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

Oh and grumpy bear, there you go again with the nice jab about our players needing to get better or that we need better players. How sad of you. And you wonder why i bring your crap back up..... Oh and i though IA was top 5? now your gonna say they werent even top 10 :lol: :lol: :lol: Pathetic!

C'mon now... first off he never said that IA wasn't top-10, unless I happened to miss that somewhere. Stop baiting.

Secondly, I think Luke forgot to put the clan that just spanked us in those parentheses... can hardly blame him, my butt hurts too and I would like to forget about it. ;)
Colonel jj3044

Postby TheMissionary on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Is MM going to move up at all? It's getting cold on the bottom.
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Postby malevolous on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:43 pm

jj3044 wrote:
John Deere wrote:
Foxglove wrote:

C'mon now... first off he never said that IA wasn't top-10, unless I happened to miss that somewhere. Stop baiting.

Secondly, I think Luke forgot to put the clan that just spanked us in those parentheses... can hardly blame him, my butt hurts too and I would like to forget about it. ;)

Yeah, probably KoRT over LoW? humble opinion, no offense intended to LoW :)
Major malevolous

Postby grifftron on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Stop baiting me

No. It would be KoRT over Empire since they just gave you your second spanking... You'll prob move down under us now, no harm intended
Last edited by grifftron on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives