Conquer Club

The Pack is challenging The Legion [closed]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The Pack is challenging The Legion [closed]

Postby John Deere on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Since chemefreak has been talking trash in another thread about our lack of skill, I figured they would love to be the ones to knock us off our soap box in cyber space ( :? ). So here is your chance guys to show us how "real" clans are supposed to play. We were hoping to play a higher ranked clan but have yet to been challenged by a better clan. Including two top 10 clans that have yet to even respond to our request over 2 weeks ago. :lol: So come show us how this game is played guys :D We would like to start this war by the end of this month. Let us know :)
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Re: The Pack is challenging The Legion

Postby chemefreak on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are currently in a war with AoD and BotFM. Plus a skirmish with TNC. Perhaps in a couple of weeks. My guys are stretched pretty thin. Perhaps in the meantime you guys can just practice really hard ;)
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:34 am

How does Sept. 2nd for a start date sound? Until then we will practice as requested. :D
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Assassin07 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:56 pm

sounds fun to me :D
IF YOU JOIN MULTIPLE OF MY 2 PLAYER GAMES AND FIND YOURSELF FOED IT IS ONLY TEMPORARY I AM ON A MEDAL HUNT.
-ASSASSIN07
Cook Assassin07

Postby eddie2 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:01 am

chemefreak wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are currently in a war with AoD and BotFM. Plus a skirmish with TNC. Perhaps in a couple of weeks. My guys are stretched pretty thin. Perhaps in the meantime you guys can just practice really hard ;)

lol sounds about right all talk no action
Captain eddie2

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Yes this is the 4th clan to avoid us. Hmmmmmmmmm guess we will look elsewhere.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby chemefreak on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:Yes this is the 4th clan to avoid us. Hmmmmmmmmm guess we will look elsewhere.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a cute comment. Mocking one of the most experienced and well established clans on this site is surely the way to get challenges :roll: Good luck against Myth, you will need it.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Assassin07 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:11 pm

chemefreak wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Yes this is the 4th clan to avoid us. Hmmmmmmmmm guess we will look elsewhere.

Such a cute comment. Mocking one of the most experienced and well established clans on this site is surely the way to get challenges :roll: Good luck against Myth, you will need it.

:lol: Why would we need luck lol ...are you saying that kuz legion barley beat them by 2 games i call that luck :-s ...and about your little mocking comment i dont see you at #1 no where in the future so i wouldnt talk, and cute your the cute one buddy hiding your clan from the big boys how sweet O:) .... remember just because youve been around a long time dont mean we wont woop your ass like the rest of em :D ...your big talk for someone that wont except the challenge =D> =D> =D> =D>
IF YOU JOIN MULTIPLE OF MY 2 PLAYER GAMES AND FIND YOURSELF FOED IT IS ONLY TEMPORARY I AM ON A MEDAL HUNT.
-ASSASSIN07
Cook Assassin07

Postby John Deere on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:06 pm

chemefreak wrote:

You pretty much ignoring our request is the best way where you wont have to play us ;) But hey you talk a great game in the forums.... :lol: We were just giving you a chance to show us how the experienced and well established clans play......
Major John Deere

Postby chemefreak on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 am

Hey, we did not ignore the request. We are just swamped right now and everybody is on damn vacation. We will circle back to you guys. Don't worry about that. Your baiting has gotten under my skin ;) So a war is inevitable. Myth should be a good test for you guys. They are deep, experienced, and have played together for years. I'm looking forward to watch it.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby John Deere on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 pm

chemefreak wrote:Hey, we did not ignore the request. We are just swamped right now and everybody is on damn vacation. We will circle back to you guys. Don't worry about that. Your baiting has gotten under my skin ;) So a war is inevitable. Myth should be a good test for you guys. They are deep, experienced, and have played together for years. I'm looking forward to watch it.

GO asked for a start date next month, and you didnt reply, I call that ignoring ;) Oh and I bet you cant wait to watch from the side lines instead of from the playing field :lol: :lol: And yes Myth will be a great war for us!
Major John Deere

Postby tec805 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:37 pm

What is up with this whole Chemefreak vs. The Pack thing? We haven't touched your clan, you troll us in ACC thread, we ask for a war and you ignore us, then you come back all pissy when we say "Yes this is the 4th clan to avoid us. Hmmmmmmmmm guess we will look elsewhere.". I'm pretty sure CC is for having fun (at least I'm here to have fun), not being mad at people for no reason. We aren't a bunch of a-holes (army of nabunaga was an a-hole but he is gone). Go read our war threads with Grim Reapers, OSA, BSS, you'll see that everyone was quite civil and had a good war. We were lucky enough and skilled enough to have won all our wars to date and we know that record isn't going to last forever, so what's wrong with us trying to enjoy ourselves a little? Go rain on someone else's parade! :roll:

P.S. Since Myth is warring with us this thread could probably be closed.
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀

Postby tec805 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 pm

This is post 50000 in the clan thread :D
General tec805

Postby chemefreak on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:32 am

tec805 wrote:What is up with this whole Chemefreak vs. The Pack thing? We haven't touched your clan, you troll us in ACC thread, we ask for a war and you ignore us, then you come back all pissy when we say "Yes this is the 4th clan to avoid us. Hmmmmmmmmm guess we will look elsewhere.". I'm pretty sure CC is for having fun (at least I'm here to have fun), not being mad at people for no reason. We aren't a bunch of a-holes (army of nabunaga was an a-hole but he is gone). Go read our war threads with Grim Reapers, OSA, BSS, you'll see that everyone was quite civil and had a good war. We were lucky enough and skilled enough to have won all our wars to date and we know that record isn't going to last forever, so what's wrong with us trying to enjoy ourselves a little? Go rain on someone else's parade! :roll:

P.S. Since Myth is warring with us this thread could probably be closed.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Troll you in the ACC thread? You mean point out that you did not join the ACC after one of your members asked why the Pack wasn't listed? Brilliant. We didn't avoid, we just pointed out that we were too busy at this point. So "no" we don't want to fight a clan war with you right now. Also, if the last few sentences of your post are how your whole clan reacts to a little banter well...I'm not sure there will ever be room on our dance card...
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Re: The Pack is challenging The Legion [closed]

Postby tec805 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:36 pm

"The PACK has chosen to pass this event up, good luck to all those who are participating." - Great Ollie

"PACK not play in tournament??" - QWERT (Wild Geese - not Pack)

"No, Pack no play, Pack no sign up. There are clans in the Top 25 playing, Pack scared ;)" - you (yep, understand you were making a funny)

"Damn straight! Can you imagine how much bitching is going to happen in this thread when Legion gets it's ass kicked because of a bunch of 1 vs 1 unlucky drops and goes second in most of it their games? :shock: :lol:

Plus we've already beat 6 of the clans entered into this fun little jaunt ;)" - me (yep, smiley faces also)

"Nice. I predict that the Pack has 0% chance of winning any matches...I would probably predict that even if they were in one too 8-)" - you in response to QWERT posting about Legion vs TNC (not a hint of Pack in his post)

"Oh crud, we can't win a tournament if we aren't playing in it? Damn, why don't people tell us these things! :oops:" - me (trying to be funny and shrugging off your tangent towards the Pack)

Maybe you bait everyone the same and I just haven't read enough of your post? I just figure most people that like to talk smack have a reason, like eddie wanting to challenge us again because we beat AKA. You are coming out of left field as far as I see it. Maybe you have a grudge against Great-Ollie or John Deere or someone else in The Pack? :-s
General tec805

Postby ljex on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:08 pm

tec805 wrote:"The PACK has chosen to pass this event up, good luck to all those who are participating." - Great Ollie

"No, Pack no play, Pack no sign up. There are clans in the Top 25 playing, Pack scared ;)" - you (yep, understand you were making a funny)

"Damn straight! Can you imagine how much bitching is going to happen in this thread when Legion gets it's ass kicked because of a bunch of 1 vs 1 unlucky drops and goes second in most of it their games? :shock: :lol:

Plus we've already beat 6 of the clans entered into this fun little jaunt ;)" - me (yep, smiley faces also)

"Nice. I predict that the Pack has 0% chance of winning any matches...I would probably predict that even if they were in one too 8-)" - you in response to QWERT posting about Legion vs TNC (not a hint of Pack in his post)

"Oh crud, we can't win a tournament if we aren't playing in it? Damn, why don't people tell us these things! :oops:" - me (trying to be funny and shrugging off your tangent towards the Pack)

Maybe you bait everyone the same and I just haven't read enough of your post? I just figure most people that like to talk smack have a reason, like eddie wanting to challenge us again because we beat AKA. You are coming out of left field as far as I see it. Maybe you have a grudge against Great-Ollie or John Deere or someone else in The Pack? :-s

you really need to learn to use quotes...every post of yours where you use "quotes" instead of
ljex wrote:Quote
is challenging to understand. It takes less effort on your part if you are going to go look up the quotes to re-post them anyway so you mind as well do it.

Also you talk of chem apparently trolling you in the ACC, but then you have trolled him in your own challenge thread to The Legion. I hate to break it to you kids of the pack but 2 challenges during the summer is way more than anyone should ever expect of a clan, especially a clan that aims to dedicate time to every war. There is a lot more that goes into a war than just playing the games. Also he didn't even say no he said wait till later when they have less on their plates. Clearly all of you have a chip on your shoulder for whatever the reason but that gives you no excuse to act the way you currently are. That said i cant wait for a clan to put you in your place.

* Disclaimer - Please don't go around challenging EMPIRE because of this post for we are already busy with other more important things.
Major ljex

Postby John Deere on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:58 pm

ljex wrote:
tec805 wrote:"The PACK has chosen to pass this event up, good luck to all those who are participating." - Great Ollie

you really need to learn to use quotes...every post of yours where you use "quotes" instead of
ljex wrote:Quote
is challenging to understand. It takes less effort on your part if you are going to go look up the quotes to re-post them anyway so you mind as well do it.

Also you talk of chem apparently trolling you in the ACC, but then you have trolled him in your own challenge thread to The Legion. I hate to break it to you kids of the pack but 2 challenges during the summer is way more than anyone should ever expect of a clan, especially a clan that aims to dedicate time to every war. There is a lot more that goes into a war than just playing the games. Also he didn't even say no he said wait till later when they have less on their plates. Clearly all of you have a chip on your shoulder for whatever the reason but that gives you no excuse to act the way you currently are. That said i cant wait for a clan to put you in your place.

* Disclaimer - Please don't go around challenging EMPIRE because of this post for we are already busy with other more important things.

Was that quoted good enough for you? :? Speaking of kids... how are you kids doing in empire? 7/8 of our clan is older than you kid! If you want someone to knock us down then come on kids! But we both know you guys dont want to be that top clan that even has us compete against you ;) Your nothing but a snot nosed kid! tec commented in OUR thread about chems attitude, he brought his attitude in a thread we aernt even in that tourny! We said nothing wrong here, so live with it.
Major John Deere

Postby Masli on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:46 am

Legion declined ! Move on guys & girls
Colonel Masli

Return to Clan Archives