lets talk then vote.

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: lets talk then vote.

Postby John Deere on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:39 pm

chemefreak wrote:As for the "what if they were on the losing clans roster" question...the answer is simple...you will simply not get your next medal.

Sweet! So how many people from IA wont be getting there next medal? What some of the others that stirred shit in our thread that put us on the defensive?
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby BoganGod on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:25 pm

So after the "talk", dribble, tiny violin playing, liver gnawing, grudge airing, crying, revisiting past "wrongs", etc et al. Then a vote???? The purpose of the vote? The message that the vote will send? The point of having a vote??? What will the vote change???

Answer to all above questions - nothing.

A vote would be a fart into the head wind of time.

Attention whores if you care so much - OPEN A FUCKING E-TICKET

If you dislike chemefreak(sour grapes me thinks) then ask yourselves why? Is it that you see a better man than yourself? Someone that contributes, plays with honour whilst being competitive? Look deep into your jealous, grubby little souls, grumbling attention whores, you will find the answer is yes!
Major BoganGod

Medals: 93
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (3)

Postby WPBRJ on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:38 pm

BoganGod wrote:So after the "talk", dribble, tiny violin playing, liver gnawing, grudge airing, crying, revisiting past "wrongs", etc et al. Then a vote???? The purpose of the vote? The message that the vote will send? The point of having a vote??? What will the vote change???

Answer to all above questions - nothing.

A vote would be a fart into the head wind of time.

If you dislike chemefreak(sour grapes me thinks) then ask yourselves why? Is it that you see a better man than yourself? Someone that contributes, plays with honour whilst being competitive? Look deep into your jealous, grubby little souls, grumbling attention whores, you will find the answer is yes!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Major WPBRJ

Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (8)

Postby Great-Ollie on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:49 pm

E Tickets are answered by same people that pull strings in what happens in the forums. The whole system is flawed and has serious issues. Secondly chemefreak could we please get a low down of why every player was denied medals, and what players and other posters in our IA war thread will get for punishments please. You better show the CC community that you are going to enforce everyone, and not just our clan. I still would like a clearer ruling, and if you are to deny us what we earned, then you better have documentation why it was denied, and what posted rules were broken. Otherwise you can make rules up as you go. Lastly to all the people who must comment on how simple everything is, HOW IS IT SIMPLE? We never even received a private pm explaining why medals were denied, they have yet to answer us. Take me for example, i never broke any written rules in the IA thread, yet my medal was denied? NO where, is it written that CLAN LEADERS are held accountable for the actions of other grown men on this site. I have remained quite the last 10 days trying to get answers, and no one answers me. So tell me Bogangod, what is sending another E ticket going to do? There is a long list of players who posted in the IA thread that according to chemefreaks new, unwritten rules will get punished. So who is it so we can be sure you will make these rulings fair for everyone. This includes posters from outside clans as well. Now everyone who loves to post and brown nose the mods has made all our members a little upset, but they are doing good at holding there tongues, when every new post has some mention of THE PACK. Yet no top clan will even mutter challenge within earshot of us. We understand rules needed put in place for war threads, what we do not understand is why we continually get no answers, no clarification, nothing. I have tried everything, even volunteered for a mod position, and i get no correspondance back. Is this right guys and gals?
Brigadier Great-Ollie

Medals: 125
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (17) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:23 pm

lord voldemort wrote:disruptive and inappropriate is against the site rules...if the mods showed some balls and actually punished some people instead of trying to be friends with everyone. Just draw the line...make it clear. If anyone steps over it, then they are punished...if they don't...then there is nothing they can do about it. It is really not that difficult...There is no need for a committee to discuss this issue.

"if the mods showed some balls" if i was a mormon or any american super puritan that language would ve surely ofended me, and I guess there are a few on this site. that's why we want to be a bit clearer about the line.

to avoid any discussion the last thread that was the most active of the clan section at the time got moved into archives because no answers we ought to be given to it.

and bogan god; this thread has not been initiated by any pack member, but by other cc members that want to know more about this example that has been made.
Brigadier betiko

Medals: 160
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Postby BoganGod on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:45 am

betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:disruptive and inappropriate is against the site rules...if the mods showed some balls and actually punished some people instead of trying to be friends with everyone. Just draw the line...make it clear. If anyone steps over it, then they are punished...if they don't...then there is nothing they can do about it. It is really not that difficult...There is no need for a committee to discuss this issue.

"if the mods showed some balls" if i was a mormon or any american super puritan that language would ve surely ofended me, and I guess there are a few on this site. that's why we want to be a bit clearer about the line.

to avoid any discussion the last thread that was the most active of the clan section at the time got moved into archives because no answers we ought to be given to it.

and bogan god; this thread has not been initiated by any pack member, but by other cc members that want to know more about this example that has been made.

Did I say anything about the pack???? kiddo it is not all about you and the puppy bottom sniffing circle of hind leg lifting, trouser humping. Obviously you missed all of the points I made. Lets rehash for a second. Sour grapes/negative/whining thread. Discussion which is circular going now where. Repeat thread. A possible vote which will be even more ineffectual than a fart in the wind. Got that now?
Major BoganGod

Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3)

Postby BoganGod on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:06 am

Great-Ollie wrote:E Tickets are answered by same people that pull strings in what happens in the forums. The whole system is flawed and has serious issues. Secondly chemefreak could we please get a low down of why every player was denied medals, and what players and other posters in our IA war thread will get for punishments please. You better show the CC community that you are going to enforce everyone, and not just our clan. I still would like a clearer ruling, and if you are to deny us what we earned, then you better have documentation why it was denied, and what posted rules were broken. Otherwise you can make rules up as you go. Lastly to all the people who must comment on how simple everything is, HOW IS IT SIMPLE? We never even received a private pm explaining why medals were denied, they have yet to answer us. Take me for example, i never broke any written rules in the IA thread, yet my medal was denied? NO where, is it written that CLAN LEADERS are held accountable for the actions of other grown men on this site. I have remained quite the last 10 days trying to get answers, and no one answers me. So tell me Bogangod, what is sending another E ticket going to do? There is a long list of players who posted in the IA thread that according to chemefreaks new, unwritten rules will get punished. So who is it so we can be sure you will make these rulings fair for everyone. This includes posters from outside clans as well. Now everyone who loves to post and brown nose the mods has made all our members a little upset, but they are doing good at holding there tongues, when every new post has some mention of THE PACK. Yet no top clan will even mutter challenge within earshot of us. We understand rules needed put in place for war threads, what we do not understand is why we continually get no answers, no clarification, nothing. I have tried everything, even volunteered for a mod position, and i get no correspondance back. Is this right guys and gals?

I hear the pain ollie. Much as I don't have sympathetic feelings of any kind towards you. I can feel empathy, and understand that your in a sore, distrustful and wounded place right now. You've done great things with the pack well done. A distinct lack of maturity is evident and that comes with time. I DID NOT MENTION THE PACK IN MY ORIGINAL POST IN THIS THREAD. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT THE PACK. Where there is a conflict of interest mods will step aside and let other mods revue the position taken.

The action taken against you has polarised the clan community to no small extent. Sadly it seems that the "old guard/good sports/establishment/those that chose to let their actions on the field speak" appear to think justice has been done. The "new guard/never were/dissent mongers/attention whores/menstruating hearted liberals/pinkos/etc" have all started howling poor pack, encroachment on personal liberties, the world will end at noon tomorrow. Chemefreak is the antichrist, there is no justice in the world, woe is me. I believe the eagles sang a song about a situation like this. Titled Get over it.

Not using the channels provided re-inforces the poor opinion that others have of both you, and your clan. No one knows what exactly has gone on in private correspondence between yourself and chemefreak, and quite frankly we don't need to know. Masli is easy to contact and approachable. Would probably be better to not be airing such raw naked pain and paranoia in public. With the E-TICKET system, just like life sometimes you don't get the answer you desire. Doesn't mean the system is broken(though it could be), might just mean that your wrong. Also rather than yes and no, there is also wait.

You and john deere, and your members have built a kick arse competitive clan. Why not use the smarts, strategic planning, patience, and cost/benefit analysis that you show on the field, in fora? I'm sure you can prove you have the maturity to do what it takes off the field to equal what you do on the field. Why waste your obvious talents and leadership skills in attempting to be a cheap rabble rousing single issue crybaby. You are capable of so much more.

Back on topic. A vote here is about as logical as fertility treatment for same sex attracted pandas, doomed to go no where.
Major BoganGod

Postby tec805 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:06 pm

BoganGod wrote:I hear the pain ollie. Much as I don't have sympathetic feelings of any kind towards you. I can feel empathy, and understand that your in a sore, distrustful and wounded place right now. You've done great things with the pack well done. A distinct lack of maturity is evident and that comes with time. I DID NOT MENTION THE PACK IN MY ORIGINAL POST IN THIS THREAD. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT THE PACK. Where there is a conflict of interest mods will step aside and let other mods revue the position taken.

The action taken against you has polarised the clan community to no small extent. Sadly it seems that the "old guard/good sports/establishment/those that chose to let their actions on the field speak" appear to think justice has been done. The "new guard/never were/dissent mongers/attention whores/menstruating hearted liberals/pinkos/etc" have all started howling poor pack, encroachment on personal liberties, the world will end at noon tomorrow. Chemefreak is the antichrist, there is no justice in the world, woe is me. I believe the eagles sang a song about a situation like this. Titled Get over it.

Not using the channels provided re-inforces the poor opinion that others have of both you, and your clan. No one knows what exactly has gone on in private correspondence between yourself and chemefreak, and quite frankly we don't need to know. Masli is easy to contact and approachable. Would probably be better to not be airing such raw naked pain and paranoia in public. With the E-TICKET system, just like life sometimes you don't get the answer you desire. Doesn't mean the system is broken(though it could be), might just mean that your wrong. Also rather than yes and no, there is also wait.

You and john deere, and your members have built a kick arse competitive clan. Why not use the smarts, strategic planning, patience, and cost/benefit analysis that you show on the field, in fora? I'm sure you can prove you have the maturity to do what it takes off the field to equal what you do on the field. Why waste your obvious talents and leadership skills in attempting to be a cheap rabble rousing single issue crybaby. You are capable of so much more.

Back on topic. A vote here is about as logical as fertility treatment for same sex attracted pandas, doomed to go no where.

I guess lynch really pissed you off to put so much time into your not-about-the-pack anti-pack message :roll:
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (16)

Postby Gold Knight on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:35 pm

tec805 wrote:
BoganGod wrote:I hear the pain ollie. Much as I don't have sympathetic feelings of any kind towards you. I can feel empathy, and understand that your in a sore, distrustful and wounded place right now. You've done great things with the pack well done. A distinct lack of maturity is evident and that comes with time. I DID NOT MENTION THE PACK IN MY ORIGINAL POST IN THIS THREAD. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT THE PACK. Where there is a conflict of interest mods will step aside and let other mods revue the position taken.

I guess lynch really pissed you off to put so much time into your not-about-the-pack anti-pack message :roll:

Other than the fact that everything he posted is 100% spot-on. Everyone tied his message into The Pack's situation, so he responded with his "actual" response to it. Ollie had it right when the issue was first brought up: move on and learn from it. Dragging this out is not going to change anything through the site, other than perceptions.
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby BoganGod on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Still maintain kids, that a vote here is a waste of time. Read the post properly. Not anti pack. Possibly could be read as being critical of the packs attitude. Might note said quite a few positive things about the pack. Lynch is amusing, I was that dumb when I was 16.
Major BoganGod

Postby eddie2 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:04 pm

ow well i guess it is time i ask for this thread to be locked and moved. i started this thread to try get a general discussion about the rule changes that had taken place. i am sorry to say that 1 or 2 members have came in here bring up shit that wasnt needed in this thread.

posts like this.
BoganGod wrote:

BoganGod wrote:Did I say anything about the pack???? kiddo it is not all about you and the puppy bottom sniffing circle of hind leg lifting, trouser humping. Obviously you missed all of the points I made. Lets rehash for a second. Sour grapes/negative/whining thread. Discussion which is circular going now where. Repeat thread. A possible vote which will be even more ineffectual than a fart in the wind. Got that now?

these posts have brought shit into this thread that.

a)were not needed
b) could be classed as baiting (of the pack members and people who were actualy willing to talk about this issue.)
c)flaming (of members willing to talk properly about a rule.
i do hope a mod reviews this thread and issues some form of ban. because also in this the posts quoted above are trying to make out we are bashing chemefreak, which at no point in this thread anybody made a bad reference to him. he was just following a rule that was in place. but this rule needs reviewed and formated properly.
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby BoganGod on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:11 pm

this thread could be thought of as thoughtless, and has no point. As to bait, seems that folks are baiting chemefreak. eddie you know this thread and purported vote is pointless and inflammatory.
Major BoganGod

Postby chemefreak on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Locked at request of OP. Moved to archives.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Captain chemefreak

Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (18)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (7)

Previous

Return to Clan Archives