Conquer Club

Clan League Season 4 Sign Up's

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Format Finalisation

Postby jpcloet on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:59 am

chapcrap wrote:
DJ Teflon wrote:One option in future may be that we cap numbers - for example, any clans joining after the 32nd aren't guaranteed a place until the 35th clan joins, etc ...

I think a system like that would be ideal. It would also make people sign up faster.

I think this is a good idea. Although if clans have a process to vote to join within their clan, then they still may take the same amount of time to make the decision regardless.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Re: Clan League Season 4 Sign Up's

Postby WPBRJ on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:29 am

eddie2 wrote:
hmsps wrote:There is no chance of us missing a turn never mind dropping out.

Eddie2 do you just go looking for things to stir things up/make trouble?

We would have finished our first clan war weeks ago but as the result was beyond doubt, the opposition seem to be dragging their heels by running the clock right down before they play turns or indeed missing turns.

I hope you guys make the right decision and keep us in :x

i did not say to remove you hmsps i was just saying about the fact of how they were 100 percent sure they would not change any rule for sign ups. refusing me a extension until the 4th to get confirmation. then they not only extend sign ups till the 5th but put clans in from outside the acceptance level. there must of been talk of your entry to cl4 when i asked for the extra time to get confirmation from clan. so they could of allowed the extra couple of days that was originally asked for instead of all this hassle.

EDDIE STOP ALREADY ENOUGH is ENOUGH

Eddie when you signed up to the league you agreed to the rules and one of those rules

Decisions of the League Directors and Division Director are final .

Clans submitting entry to the league are deemed to have agreed to the rules.

that means we have the right to change any thing we want for the good of the league. if you would like to discus this further we can talk via PM also just remember you are a guest in this league and its a CLA sanctioned event and you are not a member of the CLA but we extend the sign ups to non members for the good of the site. you are in clear violation of these rules by all of these nonsense posts so stop the posting in the clan league threads go some were else and spew your garbage.

You have done nothing over the last week but spam, complain, and done every thing you possibly could do to try and derail this event and i am getting very tiered of it and i think every MOD, CD, and CC representatives think the same thing. we have done nothing but be nice to you we have went out of our way to make you happy we explained every thing you asked about all 1 million PMs . Just stop there is a lot of people in and behind this event you are the only one trying to kill it why stop the bull shit were all tiered of it . next year i wont make the same mistake i did this year. ya the mistake was not that i dint give you extra time the mistake was i had enough info with your PMs to just reject your registration and i would have had the support from CLA and CC to do so.

ACTUALLY if you have nothing positive to the league to offer just don't post we are not interested in your garbage any more you have zero support in your bid to derail this event

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST

send me a pm if you would like to discus this further

R.J.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby Qwert on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 am

lordnex wrote:
DJ Teflon wrote:Anyway, its very tricky to arrange a system with an awkward number of clans, especially when you wish to get as many as possible involved. Feel free to post comments (or get your rep to post comments) in the cla discussion about next year's CL. One option in future may be that we cap numbers - for example, any clans joining after the 32nd aren't guaranteed a place until the 35th clan joins, etc ...

UEFA, FIFA and various other sport organizations usually use the rule mentioned by benga in the situations like this (IE - when best of all 2nd placed teams need to qualify) - disregard the results against last placed team in groups with extra team. I see no reason not to implement it in the future (if now is to late for CL4).

Yes lordnex are correct, its rule are easy to implement,and you can very fast to calculate results.
I think that add 1 points to teams in 5 member league,are wrong,because you can have situation where in these group some clan,can have all loses,but still have 1 points,and in group with 6 teams -clan can have all loses but will have zero points, and these is wrong.

here these can help you to understand.
two fact you have all ready clear-Winner of all 7 groups move to division 1,and 4 last teams in A,B,C,D move to last division.
Now from group ABCD you only need to remove results,what teams in position 2-3-4-5 have with last team,and you will get equal score division with EFG. Simple and easy.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jetsetwilly on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:48 pm

qwert wrote:
lordnex wrote:
DJ Teflon wrote:Anyway, its very tricky to arrange a system with an awkward number of clans, especially when you wish to get as many as possible involved. Feel free to post comments (or get your rep to post comments) in the cla discussion about next year's CL. One option in future may be that we cap numbers - for example, any clans joining after the 32nd aren't guaranteed a place until the 35th clan joins, etc ...

UEFA, FIFA and various other sport organizations usually use the rule mentioned by benga in the situations like this (IE - when best of all 2nd placed teams need to qualify) - disregard the results against last placed team in groups with extra team. I see no reason not to implement it in the future (if now is to late for CL4).

Yes lordnex are correct, its rule are easy to implement,and you can very fast to calculate results.
I think that add 1 points to teams in 5 member league,are wrong,because you can have situation where in these group some clan,can have all loses,but still have 1 points,and in group with 6 teams -clan can have all loses but will have zero points, and these is wrong.

here these can help you to understand.
two fact you have all ready clear-Winner of all 7 groups move to division 1,and 4 last teams in A,B,C,D move to last division.
Now from group ABCD you only need to remove results,what teams in position 2-3-4-5 have with last team,and you will get equal score division with EFG. Simple and easy.

It's a simple and effective system and you would probably find that everyone would be ok with the change because it's definitely fairer but I'm equally sure that people would appreciate that it's not really appropriate to change the rules after you've done the draw. I guess it could be taken to the CLA but DJ Teflon & WPBRJ should decide if they want to do that.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby Keefie on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:54 pm

I would be all for a last minute change. Qwert's suggestion is a much better way.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chemefreak on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:51 am

If you have any suggestions on how next year's Clan League should be run please talk to your CLA representative. For now, the rules, format, etc. of this Clan League are all decided upon. Thanks.

Also, since sign-ups are over, go to the link below for the main thread. Thanks!

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=441&t=161519
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Previous

Return to Clan Archives