Conquer Club

offical pm to cla.

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

offical pm to cla.

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:47 am

broke down into colour sections. so you can read what you want to.
1)how aka sees things. (black)
2) aka's rep's ( blue )
3) aka's plans
I am going to start this with a small explination of how aka see things after a discussion with 1 or 2 leaders yesterday.
1) cla is said to be a non biased group that does not bring personal feelings into it. yhis is not true because cla has held biased towards eddie2 since his period in the time group.
2) cla members have contacted eddie2 and on eddie2's response went crying to the 2 aka reps about the response's (i will come to the point of the rep's in a min.)
3)certain cla members have directed comments towards cla reps telling them to tell me to shut up or aka will never get another clan war.
4)certain cla members have went behind my back while knowing i was on holiday and evaluating if aka were going to be cla members. contacted aka members asking them if they wanted in the group. and signed them up without prior concent from the clan leader.

now in response to a comment made the other day. from the cla page.
[color=#FF0000]
Upon admittance, clans select two members of their clan (they do not need to be an official leader) to represent themselves in the CLA.
the cla leader peanutsdad while i was on holiday begining of the summer after me stating to him that aka were going to evaluate aka's position in the cla. went ahead and contacted far2ezee (a member that until that point never visited the forums.) so was inexperianced on clan issues and signed him up behind my back. i did have one or 2 members i was going to offer the position to. 1 of which would of been saraith but this was taken away from myself as far2 has been a friend on site since first month and i didnot want him thinking i did not trust him.

due to these actions we have not been getting the proper feedback which in effect has caused several outbreaks by myself.
1) the babysitting rule. (i was one of the people fighting to have this inforced but my cla rep voted wrong on this.)
2) the reappointment of peanutsdad which i was against due to the above reasons and 1 or 2 others. (but my cla rep voted to keep him which i was pmed asking why.)
3)cl4 which aka new nothing about

so all of this being said this is what aka are doing.
1)all aka reps to be removed with immediate affect (i believe razorvich has already posted his resignation.and far2 has stated his resignation from aka so should auto be removed as no longer represting a clan.)2
2) if cla need to contact aka for any reason all contact is made via eddie2 so pms can be vetted before posting in our pages.
3)if any contact is made towards any other aka member on cla business this will be treated as baiting/ spamming and reported as such.
4)if any cla member contacts any aka member stating dislike for eddie2 this will be treated as baiting/spamming.
last of all.
5)if peanutsdad contacts any aka member offering them cla position this will be treated as spamming / baiting and abuse of group leader powers. and will be reported for doing so.

have a nice day and bye bye.
Major eddie2

Re: offical pm to cla.

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:19 am

dude...if you and your clan want to leave..no one is stopping you...cla is just a common place for clans to discuss things on how to make clans a nicer place...its not complicated or anything...yeah there are fights but that is natural as each clan has an agenda.
The cl4 has been in the cla forum for months....if your clan rep told you nothing about it do you know whose fault it was....your clans rep...Or better yet...YOUR FAULT...because you take shit on this website way too serious and you complicate everything you touch. The same goes for peanuts being the leader.
Stop being so big headed and self-centred. It is very much a democracy in the cla...and if you dont like it no one is asking you to remain a member or participate in the events. We have more than enough clans that are much nicer to deal with :)
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 am

this pm was made offical because last time i done this peanutsdad went behind my back contacting aka members for entry so i made this thread public so he could not do it again. lv i am not bitching about cl4. just gave you the reason why.
Major eddie2

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:28 am

He went behind your back because you have done shit before....You are next to impossible to deal with eddie....To begin with your grammar and language are terrible. And I know its not natural etc etc...But its still hard....Then there is the simple fact that you do not comprehend the most simple of ideas. You make everything so so so very difficult. It makes no one want to deal with you...SO yeah the cla have nothing at all against aka...heck most have nothing at all against you....its the simple matter of they would rather deal with someone else who understands and can articulate thoughts that matter to AKA....whoever that is is on you guys.....and that person then needs to communicate with you and AKA about whatever it is you want...so if you dont want peanut as the leader...then vote that way...
See this is not a hard thing...Yet I have had to write out 2 long ass paragraphs to try to explain it.

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 am

lord voldemort wrote:He went behind your back because you have done shit before....You are next to impossible to deal with eddie....To begin with your grammar and language are terrible. And I know its not natural etc etc...But its still hard....Then there is the simple fact that you do not comprehend the most simple of ideas. You make everything so so so very difficult. It makes no one want to deal with you...SO yeah the cla have nothing at all against aka...heck most have nothing at all against you....its the simple matter of they would rather deal with someone else who understands and can articulate thoughts that matter to AKA....whoever that is is on you guys.....and that person then needs to communicate with you and AKA about whatever it is you want...so if you dont want peanut as the leader...then vote that way...
See this is not a hard thing...Yet I have had to write out 2 long ass paragraphs to try to explain it.

lol lv see you cannt leave it but this bit in red proves he breached cla leader rules that state clan leaders contact with there reps. not cla contact behind leaders back. this is all past actions like i said move on. if you need to contact aka on offical buisness then pm me. otherwise no need for more posts.

ow ps telling our reps aka wont get a war is not asking to deal with someone else.
Major eddie2

Postby Bones2484 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 am

eddie2 wrote:he breached cla leader rules that state clan leaders contact with there reps. not cla contact behind leaders back.

I don't know what you are trying to say here, but from what I can infer no such "rule" exists.
Major Bones2484

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:50 am

eddie2 wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:He went behind your back because you have done shit before....You are next to impossible to deal with eddie....To begin with your grammar and language are terrible. And I know its not natural etc etc...But its still hard....Then there is the simple fact that you do not comprehend the most simple of ideas. You make everything so so so very difficult. It makes no one want to deal with you...SO yeah the cla have nothing at all against aka...heck most have nothing at all against you....its the simple matter of they would rather deal with someone else who understands and can articulate thoughts that matter to AKA....whoever that is is on you guys.....and that person then needs to communicate with you and AKA about whatever it is you want...so if you dont want peanut as the leader...then vote that way...

lol lv see you cannt leave it but this bit in red proves he breached cla leader rules that state clan leaders contact with there reps. not cla contact behind leaders back. this is all past actions like i said move on. if you need to contact aka on offical buisness then pm me. otherwise no need for more posts.

ow ps telling our reps aka wont get a war is not asking to deal with someone else.

you miss the point eddie...no one wants to deal with you on official business...That is why people 'go behind your back' to the rest of you clan.

and bones is right...there is no rule saying that a leader cant pm whoever the frick he likes

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Upon admittance, clans select two members of their clan (they do not need to be an official leader) to represent themselves in the CLA.
The CLA reserves the right, upon approval, to deny individual clan members/leaders admittance due to site infractions.

New clans are to contact the CLA leaders in order to join. This is an open group, members can apply to join.

does this say cla select 2 members of each clan. the choice was taken away from aka when a cla leader offered a aka member the place. enough said already. like i said if cla wish to contact aka for any reason it must me done via myself (or clan forum page post). if not don't contact us. any contact via any other members will be treated as spamming and reported as such.
Major eddie2

Postby jefjef on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:37 pm

The CLA reserves the right, upon approval, to deny individual clan members/leaders admittance due to site infractions.

New clans are to contact the CLA leaders in order to join. This is an open group, members can apply to join.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Are you an idiot?
Do you not listen to what I am telling you?

You actually just proved my point in the rules you quoted....
"The CLA reserves the right, upon approval, to deny individual clan members/leaders admittance due to site infractions"

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:46 pm

lord voldemort wrote:Are you an idiot?

"The CLA reserves the right, upon approval, to deny individual clan members/leaders admittance due to site infractions"

yes i read that lv. are you not reading what i am saying either. read the posts properly
Major eddie2

Postby Bones2484 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:51 pm

What I don't understand is why the CLA has anything to do with you anymore. There's absolutely no reason for a CLA rep to contact anyone in AKA because you aren't a part of the CLA. In fact, since this is a two way street, I would be in favor of anything you post about the CLA being considered "spamming/baiting" as you so eagerly desire.

I also find your "improper feedback" in the first post hilarious considering all three of those are problems with you and your reps, not the CLA.
Major Bones2484

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:53 pm

correct bones i was just making a public statement because last time i was following this line cla leader contacted a member to keep aka there.
Major eddie2

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:56 pm

eddie2 wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:Are you an idiot?

yes i read that lv. are you not reading what i am saying either. read the posts properly

Its not me who can't comprehend basic english mate :roll:

Postby chemefreak on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Okay, that is enough of this. Eddie2, is AKA withdrawing from the Clan League? If not, is dorsetrob the contact? If not, who is (other than you)? Please respond via pm to me as I am locking this thread after posting this. Also, please reply soon because the drawing is coming soon!

All - this is a CLA SANCTIONED event. It will be run by the TOs (who have already put in a tremendous amount of time and effort) and will be run with CLA input. The OP and the rules contained therein were approved by the CDs. Any changes will go through us before they are made, especially if they affect privileges. To that end, the CDs approved the language quoted by jefjef earlier regarding conduct and the discretion of the TOs. The TOs' jobs are difficult enough already (this is a massive undertaking) and they are not going to be forced to be subjected to harassment (at least to a certain extent). As such, the TOs' conduct thus far is completely within the rules and approved by the CDs. Any comments or concerns may be addressed directly to me in a pm...but let's not get too ridiculous with those as I am alone here! Thanks.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Return to Clan Archives