Conquer Club

The International Clan League (ICL)

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The International Clan League (ICL)

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:28 pm

A map like World 2.1 or Hive can use unlimited forts with ease and the better team normally wins. Just as an example.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby josko.ri on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 am

Yeah, I d like to be allowed to use unlimited forts on every map, not only conquest ones. I do not see a reason why home team should not use this, if they want to and enjoy in playing that type of games.
Major josko.ri

Postby WPBRJ on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:32 am

if unlimited forts are allowed in anything other than conquest maps i wont play nor will my clan
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby josko.ri on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:23 am

WPBRJ wrote:if unlimited forts are allowed in anything other than conquest maps i wont play nor will my clan

Nice WPBRJ, it was not enough to make personal vendetta towards me by limiting settings which I like in CL4, but your continuing personal campaing against me in other competitions was really unexpected.

I know it is hard for you to accept that you were not able to make good CL4 format, so my format suggestion had got much more votes in CLA than yours. Sorry, but not everyone is able to make quality project ;)

I think everyone who organize something big should clear any personal hatings towads some players and be unbiased, and try to make project with rules which majority of clan world likes, not put some personal preferences and frustrations into format. Look for example CL4, there will be more than 10 games forfeited or declared draw, just because WPBRJ put his own rules which clan world does not support. do we really need competitions with so lot games forfeited just because someone put his own hatings and personal vendettas into declaring rules?

I think you all organizers of big clan events should look at Chuuuuck how he is proffesional in his organizing of CC1,2,3. He asks, consider many opinions, and then make decision which majority of players liked in their comments. sometimes it is needed several pages of discussion for declaring the best solution (like cup tied rule for example) but finally we have something which majority clans like. it is not without reason that CCup is much more respected, liked, and valued than any other clan competition.

I am more classy than WPBRJ so I will not blackmail whole clan world with saying "if you do not accept it my clan and me is out" without any reason, because, if he does not like that settings, he does not have to use it in his home set, but why others, who like the settings, should not be allowed to use it as their own home set?
I will only say that I will for sure not play if my favourite settings will not be here, I will rather choose some tournament where I will have fun by playing which settings I like in my home set, than playing something where I am not allowed to play what I like.
That of course does not mean that my clan will not play. I am not dictator like some other persons that I order my clan members to follow my personal opinion. :roll:
Major josko.ri

Postby Dako on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:42 am

Unlimited forts is a perfectly normal setting. A problem is that most of the clans don't know how to play it correct.
Colonel Dako

Postby Rodion on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 am

WPBRJ wrote:
Rodion wrote:How does the "1 clan rule" work? Assuming my clan does not want to participate, could I represent another clan in the ICL (while still representing KORT for CL4)?

lol ya thats it

(my clan doesn't want too but i want to do, i think you should just come on over to my clan rodion we play everything no matter what were already in and always have a war going on!!! even when we do break the top 10 witch we will some day we still will play everything!!!)

WPBRJ wrote:if unlimited forts are allowed in anything other than conquest maps i wont play nor will my clan

Thanks for the offer, WPBRJ, but I'm not considering joining another clan at the moment. I was just wondering if I could play for another clan (in this competition only) if KORT decides not to play it.
General Rodion

Postby niMic on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 am

That is insane.

If anything, unlimited fort is even more skill dependent. At least on certain maps, like World 2.1. A good unlimited team vs a bad unlimited team is over in two turns.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby josko.ri on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:59 pm

in Conqueror's Cup 3 unlimited forts are allowed on every maps, and I can see you and your clan signed in for CCup3 (you are even secondary contact). The same applies for CC2, your clan and you were in with those settings allowed.

so how someone can take your words seriously when you are doing different than you say? :lol:
Major josko.ri

Postby MNDuke on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:49 am

I will be going over the rules with chap and Icepack this weekend, as it looks now, and get back to you on the unlimited forts. The rules in place now are arbitrary and a rough draft of how this thing is looking or was planned out. I don't want to make any decisions without first going over it with my TO's.

As for the 1 clan thing, this is a clan event, so you have to be a member of a clan or "the" clan to participate. So if your clan did not want to participate, you would either have to switch clans or get a portion of your clan to sign up and play. This is a clan event and it is not possible to be a part of more than one competitive clan at a time per cc's rules.
Sergeant MNDuke

Postby IcePack on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 am

As Duke indicated, I'm back now. Although I returned sick, so by this weekend I'm hoping to feel up to going over things and we should be able to move forward here on out.

Should hear from us again shortly.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby angola on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:10 pm

When do signups close?
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby WPBRJ on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:20 pm

angola wrote:When do signups close?

not sure they even started yet i think they are just asking who would be interested in playing the OP says "considering to play" i would think they will have an official new thread for sign ups with the official rules when ever they get them ironed out.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby IcePack on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Yes, official sign ups will begin soon and (I believe) a new thread posted.

News, schedules wtc to follow after this weekend.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby angola on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:36 pm

OK. My bad.

Agents of Chaos is voting on this right now and I would be surprised if we don't participate.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby IcePack on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Final draft has been written and sent for review. Official sign ups will likely begin this weekend. Sorry for the short delay!

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Previous

Return to Clan Archives