Wanting to join forces with another clan.

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Wanting to join forces with another clan.

Postby skillfusniper33 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 am

freakns wrote:
skillfusniper33 wrote:
General Brock II wrote:
kylegraves1 wrote:i didnt know the regiment was so competitive to get into lol

:shock: I will ignore that slight... :lol: No sir, it's probably more difficult to get into the Regiment, now, than BotFM. :P

I think it is more difficult now since you have 38 members. I know if IGNI had that many I don't think I would accept anyone unless they were an extremely good player.

and how do you define extremely good player? also, who would determine who is extremely good?

Really it would be if they can impress me and the people they play with for the recruiting games. And yes I know this makes me sound arrogant and that it makes me also sound that I think I am one of the best on the site, which I am not. But I have also had very few people impress me as of lately, so my standards might be a bit to high, but I guess that is my personal problem :lol:
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (3)

Postby Keefie on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 pm

JBlombier wrote:If your members are willing to learn the Dutch language, I'm sure we can work things out.

and eat loads of rubbery cheese and be VERY careful with your cash :lol:
Major Keefie

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (16) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Postby billclinton13 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:38 am

Yeah, I thought it was a great idea myself. I had a few offers and we were going to do Random Heroes best doubles versus the other clans best doubles. But the other clans didn't want to lose their name. I don't understand why the lower ranked clans wouldn't want to combine with another clan. So I guess they want to remain at bottom of the clan food chain and their fine with it.
Thanks JEFJEF for the help.
Sergeant 1st Class billclinton13

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby WPBRJ on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:21 am

billclinton13 wrote:Yeah, I thought it was a great idea myself. I had a few offers and we were going to do Random Heroes best doubles versus the other clans best doubles. But the other clans didn't want to lose their name. I don't understand why the lower ranked clans wouldn't want to combine with another clan. So I guess they want to remain at bottom of the clan food chain and their fine with it.

why did you just not give your name up if that was the hold up?
Major WPBRJ

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (8)

Postby cookie0117 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:58 am

billclinton13 wrote:Yeah, I thought it was a great idea myself. I had a few offers and we were going to do Random Heroes best doubles versus the other clans best doubles. But the other clans didn't want to lose their name. I don't understand why the lower ranked clans wouldn't want to combine with another clan. So I guess they want to remain at bottom of the clan food chain and their fine with it.

Join together then rename
Major cookie0117

Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby IcePack on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:29 am

I've played lots of inet games where clan names / group names are involved. 98% of the time, the biggest hang up people always had was having to give up their names even if a merger was strategically vastly improving their situation.
12:11:16 ‹Swifte› good thing we have the beta program to weed all these problems out
12:15:00 * IcePack joins Social
12:15:35 ‹Swifte› well that's just bad timing
Sergeant 1st Class IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire

Medals: 102
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (12)

Return to Clan Archives