CC Clan League 5 - Question going here

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Clan League - Premier <> First <> Qualification

Postby WPBRJ on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:29 am

Ok maybe I can break this down so you can understand

qwert wrote:Well WPBRJ, i dont say your name not once, and you still try to make confusion.

What are you talking about? I asked legitimate questions there was no confusion

Im more for real leagues, and im whas against what you call Leagues(small groups of teams).

ok I understand this but what makes you think your format is more real than mine? Yes you grew up on soccer so yes in soccer there are no play offs and that is what YOU believe is right. This is not the case here in America we believe there should be a play off. I will ask the question again why do you think your system is more REAL than mine?

In our System ofcourse its better mixed ,because your So call "League" are not league, because have so little teams in Group.

ok again your stating a opinion not a fact I have to ask same question. Why do you think your system as you call it is better?

Wikipedia wrote:League is a term commonly used to describe a group of sports teams or individual athletes that compete against each other in a specific sport. At its simplest, it may be a local group of amateur athletes who form teams among themselves and compete on weekends; at its most complex, it can be an international professional league making large amounts of money and involving dozens of teams and thousands of players.

Saying this I will say it again why do you keep saying your system is a REAL or better league or is more real or better than the American system?

All CL from begining are not League Competition format,and you know that.

I have no clue what you are talking about here

Ofcourse that in this system are better to be mixed,because with so little teams in group, there its no chance to advance nowhere. And every years its created more complicated and long competition. Its hard to explane to you,because you whas very hostile in CLA,when we try to talk with you.

again your saying your system is better but that is nothing more than your opinion and that’s all it is. You say with so little teams there’s no room for advancement well I guess you really did not read what I proposed it’s almost identical. your divisions you have 3, I had 4 maybe 5, mine was 2 move up and 2 move down yours is 3 move up and 3 move down. Not much difference in my eyes. I even said we could go up from 8 team divisions to 10 maybe depending on how man signed up.

As for what happened in the CLA forum why don’t you tell the truth you posted a bunch of nothing and wanted someone else to do the work for you. You put zero thought into your suggestions and expected us to just use them and what ever happened there really has nothing to do with what is going on here and now. I asked and posted well thought out questions for you to answer and you are not answering those questions.

I hope that you not come here to be hostile again,and to start some fight here,because i try to be frendly and to comunicate normal with other people.

I was not hostile in any way shap or form you’re the only one bringing up old stuf not me I asked legit questions.

Im in mythology clan, and if we start play in this LEague,we will still play in Division 2,not Premier Division, so i dont know what you mean with this .

I mean you stated in the CLA and I am quoting you so you cant say you dint say it

qwert wrote:Wbprj, i dont understand how you dont see point of equal league. I know that mine clan, with yours setting will move in division D(last Division) and we will have very low ranked clans to play(example Welsh Dragons ,Order 66,LOTZ,) now its these excitement for our clan to play , where is here chalenge? Look Champion league in Footbal, what will hepend if they create groups,where all stronger are in one group,and all weaker in second group, these will be bad competition.Every clan here want to have some great chalenges against best clans, but your format eliminate that. These is only frendly sugestion, and i hope that you will apply something of these sugestions. We all here have interest to create some great tournament.

Ok these were your words and these words are against everything that you have done in this thread with this format!!!!!! But at the time you said this it was my format and the only format (which is almost identical to this one) at the time that was on the table.

I dont hate anything what you sugested in your concept, and people in CLA know who whas hostile, and this is not me.

never said you were hostile and yes I did have to stat the truth at time and yes the truth does hurt at times. But that really has nothing to do with what is going on here and today I live in the present I don’t live in the past move on come up with some new material.

And i dont have any involvment in cancel of ICL, so again i dont know what you connect this two . You have Organisers of ICL, and you can ask hem if you interesting .

I never said you had involve ment with the ICL I said when Icepack started to get involved with this topic and a week later he canceled the ICL then this topic took off and there was double the action going on.

If people see this like some better version of CL, then i dont have nothing against that this become new official CL.

this is fine I have nothing against a democratic solution but as soon as you say it will not have playoff not matter what this is no longer a democratic solution!!

I dont know what can heppend in 3-6 month, but i hope that togedher with community build universal rules , who will be accepted for everybody,
I think you’re delusional if you think for 1 minute that you will get everyone together and unified to agree on one format with a set of rules. Let me give you some advice it will never happen you will always have the bad eggs in the group and we all know who they are. You will always have to make decisions before during and after that there will always be scrutinized by people that did not like your decision whether you did it with best interests of league. This is not a perfect world and that would be the only way you ever get everyone on the same page in a perfect world.

and then everybody can be in position to run this event.

I’ll ask again are you planning on running this or are you just throwing ideas out for someone else to pick up and run with. If this is for someone else to run I think you’re wasting everyone’s time!
Major WPBRJ

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (8)

Postby lynch5762 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:03 pm

I guess this will sound silly... but why not just have the members of CLA vote on the certain areas were people can't seem to agree? It could be subject to change (or a new vote) before every season but I really think that there needs to be just one official league period.
Major lynch5762

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (16)

Postby Qwert on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:00 pm

WPBRJ, i realy dont know what you want,
never said you were hostile and yes I did have to stat the truth at time and yes the truth does hurt at times. But that really has nothing to do with what is going on here and today I live in the present I don’t live in the past move on come up with some new material.

You live in present, but you start to go on past?
I dont like playoffs, because this is unfair for teams who play best, and who can lost only 1 game and instead to be winner, they become loser. This is international forum and im from Europe, and for me its best LEAGUE withouth playoffs,where winner are team with most points earned, so i dont want to investigate how American League work. Simple rules,simple competition,simple way to be winner, this is what its need. I hope that i answer to your question.
And second-i dont know what can heppend for 3 or 6 month, if i be alive ,then i will run this event , with some help from people who will want to help me.
=========================
uckuki on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:21 pm

suggestions regarding limits on settings:

maybe we can have no limit on number of games regarding unlimited and nuclear spoils?
not many clans will use them, and for all practical purposes other clans should show some
versatility in playing settings other than what they usually play. after a while we'll probably
forget we ever had limitations and realize these are regular settings like any other. every
bogeyman is scary until you poke him with a stick and realize it's just a soap bubble.

the issue with the trench is length of games. I don't see the problem in the number of games
as much as in map size. the only limit should be size of the map. e.g. trench can only be used
on maps with X number of terrs, X being somewhere between 35-40 terrs, maybe few more or less.
that limit should leave open a decent number of small and medium sized maps to chose from and
help avoid a problem of getting stuck for a long time playing large maps.

ok, you propose no limitation on unlimited forts and nuclear(free choice of home team), and round limitation on trench option for maps who have above 35-40 territories?
Well i dont have nothing against this, anyone have some oppinion?
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby uckuki on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:13 pm

qwert wrote:ok, you propose no limitation on unlimited forts and nuclear(free choice of home team), and round limitation on trench option for maps who have above 35-40 territories?

yes, no limits on unlimited and nuclear. I don't think it will be a problem at all.

for trench I propose 20 round limit. in that case maybe all maps can be allowed since delay
won't be an issue? large maps can be played to round limit and strategy adjusted
accordingly.
Colonel uckuki

Medals: 108
Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (18)

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:03 pm

uckuki wrote:
qwert wrote:ok, you propose no limitation on unlimited forts and nuclear(free choice of home team), and round limitation on trench option for maps who have above 35-40 territories?

yes, no limits on unlimited and nuclear. I don't think it will be a problem at all.

for trench I propose 20 round limit. in that case maybe all maps can be allowed since delay
won't be an issue? large maps can be played to round limit and strategy adjusted
accordingly.

this is along the lines of what I was was hoping for with trench, round limits will cap everything and the "it'll drag on forever" argument doesn't matter any more. I personally feel that all settings should be fair game except for freestyle.
Captain Crazyirishman

Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:58 pm

If a different map is to be used for each game (I believe this is the proposal, which is a good one) then it would also follow that we try and encompass all the different settings too, e.g. 50% fog 50% sunny; 25% each of Nuke, NS, FR & Esc; etc. (and maybe 25% ceiling on Trench games, i.e. 2 out of 8 home games may be Trench).

Half the fun of the next league would be each clan sitting down and working through all the available maps and allocating settings to them and pre-planning their season's campaign.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
General Chariot of Fire

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (25)

Postby deantursx on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:19 pm

I completely agree that trench and unlimited should be worked in, but I think people are forgetting the problem with nukes in that it often causes the optimal strategy to be to skip a turn. This causes all sorts of problems...

Highest Score: 3047 - 2/11/13
Major deantursx

Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (30)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Not if you simply allow turn skipping or timing out (because neither of these things can be proven to be done with intent so it's impossible to enforce). If a player wishes to skip a turn or timeout in a nuke game then it should be his or her prerogative - treated just like a turn in no spoils - and the penalty to that player is of course an inability to fort and a missed card opportunity, so it's really not a great advantage to play it this way.
General Chariot of Fire

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (25)

Postby angola on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Not if you simply allow turn skipping or timing out (because neither of these things can be proven to be done with intent so it's impossible to enforce). If a player wishes to skip a turn or timeout in a nuke game then it should be his or her prerogative - treated just like a turn in no spoils - and the penalty to that player is of course an inability to fort and a missed card opportunity, so it's really not a great advantage to play it this way.

In Nukes timing out is absolutely a great advantage to play that way. That is a basic strategy.

In escalating it is pretty dumb, but can be advantageous at certain times. I think timing out should come with rules against, like the CL4 has.

Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Major angola

Medals: 96
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (18) General Contribution (3)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:55 am

angola wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:Not if you simply allow turn skipping or timing out (because neither of these things can be proven to be done with intent so it's impossible to enforce). If a player wishes to skip a turn or timeout in a nuke game then it should be his or her prerogative - treated just like a turn in no spoils - and the penalty to that player is of course an inability to fort and a missed card opportunity, so it's really not a great advantage to play it this way.

In Nukes timing out is absolutely a great advantage to play that way. That is a basic strategy.

In escalating it is pretty dumb, but can be advantageous at certain times. I think timing out should come with rules against, like the CL4 has.

So you are prepared to penalise someone for losing his internet connection? And if so, just what manner of penalty would be written in the rules?

As I say.....too hard to prove and too difficult to come up with any fair punitive measure.

And in angola's own words re timing out in nukes: "That is a basic strategy"

We are playing a strategy game after all.
General Chariot of Fire

Postby angola on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:41 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:
angola wrote:

So you are prepared to penalise someone for losing his internet connection? And if so, just what manner of penalty would be written in the rules?

As I say.....too hard to prove and too difficult to come up with any fair punitive measure.

I have timed out in the past, and it made me uncomfortable. Yet I did it.

I own up to that.

That doesn't make it right going forward.

I hope this league goes in front of the CLA, so I can vote that the rules for timing out from CLA4 goes into effect for this league as well.

Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Major angola

Medals: 96
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (18) General Contribution (3)

Postby Qwert on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:57 am

i read what you write above,and for now i will put that Unlimited Forts,nuclear cards and Trench be withouth any limitation, this is for now.
Personaly oppinion its that any clan can decide what settings and maps are best for hes home maps, and if someone want to play all 104 home games on trench, then i dont have nothing against this. Only possible problem its on big maps ,with no spoil settings, and this game could be potential long games.
For this could help Game finder statistic, and could give answer how long last trench games withouth round limitation in doubles,triple and quads.
=========================
Well i work a little on League scedule,its proposed,so everything can change.
Consider that we play round robin system,this mean that one clan will one week create hes home games,and next week will only join away games,so this mean that every two week one clan will create home games.

possible scedule

Week 1-[21 september]
Week 2-[29 september]
Week 3-[vacation]
Week 4-[12 october]
Week 5-[21 october]
Week 6-[30 october]
Week 7-[vacation]
Week 8-[15 november]
Week 9-[23 november]
Week 10-[1 december]
Week 11-[vacation]
Week 12-[14 december]
Week 13-[21 december]
Week 14-[vacation]
Week 15-[vacation]
Week 16-[10 january]
Week 17-[20 january]
Week 18-[27 january]
Week 19-[vacation]
Week 20-[10 february]
Week 21-[17 february]
Week 22-[24 february]
Week 23-[vacation]
Week 24-[16 march]
Week 25-[23 march]
Week 26-[30 march]
Week 27-[vacation]
Week 28-[14 april]
Week 29-[21 april]
Week 30-[28 april]
Week 31-[vacation]
Week 32-[11 may]
Week 33-[19 may]
Week 34-[vacation]
Week 35-[1 june]
Week 36-[15 june]
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 am

and if someone want to play all 104 home games on trench, then i dont have nothing against this.

I would, and I expect all my fellow clan members would too, which may prompt us to withdraw.

You can't have a clan choosing 100% trench, that's just crackers.

'Trench League', by qwert.

Suddenly I am no longer enthused by qwert's ideas & ability.
General Chariot of Fire

Postby Qwert on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:
and if someone want to play all 104 home games on trench, then i dont have nothing against this.

I would, and I expect all my fellow clan members would too, which may prompt us to withdraw.

:lol: . I dont have any strict oppinion abouth Trench, so i waith more sugestions abouth this. Some people say no limitation, some says only round limitation, and you say
by Chariot of Fire » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:58 am

If a different map is to be used for each game (I believe this is the proposal, which is a good one) then it would also follow that we try and encompass all the different settings too, e.g. 50% fog 50% sunny; 25% each of Nuke, NS, FR & Esc; etc. (and maybe 25% ceiling on Trench games, i.e. 2 out of 8 home games may be Trench).

Half the fun of the next league would be each clan sitting down and working through all the available maps and allocating settings to them and pre-planning their season's campaign.

Now what its wrong with this? We need to agree what settings are free of any limitation, and not to put all settings on some kind of limitation.
If you read mine post abouth this i give mine proposition:

Settings

No Freestyle
No Speed
No Manual
Nuclear is allowed with a limit of 10 games total for home games
trench Warfare is allowed with a limit of 10 games total for home games
Unlimited is allowed with a limit of 10 games total for home games

All game need to be --automatic--sequenched-round lenght 24 hours
Escalating-no limit for use
No Spoils-no limit for use
Flat RAte-no limit for use
Chained-no limit for use
adjacent-no limit for use
Fog of war-no limit for use
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:51 am

Brake rules:

1.Use same map more then once
2.In one round play more then 3 game
3.Use nuclear settings more then its limited
4.Use trench settings more then its limited
5.Use Unlimited fort more then its limited

Ok,if i miss something then you add more, also give your oppinion what will be penalty.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby josko.ri on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:46 pm

What I very like qwert is listening discussions and he change his ideas, if he see that majority of players and/or majority of arguments support other opinion. I have feeling that are missing in CL4, many players suggested many things, but TOs always decided by their own opinion. qwert, if you have wish to make this project for CL5, you have my total support, just listen majority of suggestions and implement them. I will also say my suggestions, but am short of time for now.
General josko.ri

Medals: 102
Conqueror Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2)
Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (18) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby Qwert on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:49 am

Thanks for support josko, its not going to be easy to be new official CL, because some things in official rules need to be change.
Like Clan Eligibile for Competition. This is first rule who need to be change, because in mine system ,every clan are eligibile for competition. Ofcourse need to have minimum of 10 player.

Participants must be CLA-eligible members meaning they have completed at least one 40+ challenge and adhere to the 1 competitive clan rule.

This need to be change on:
1.For Premier and First League,Participants must be CLA-eligible members meaning they have completed at least one 40+ challenge and adhere to the 1 competitive clan rule.
2.For qualification Tournament ,PArticipants must to adhere to the 1 competitive clan rule.

3.All clans need to have minimum 10 registered players,to be eligibile for competition.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:44 am

Ok,i think that Competition format are build very good.
===========================================
Competition format

The competition format follows the usual double round-robin format. During the course of a season, each clan plays every other clan twice, once at home and once away, for a total of 26 games. Clans receive two points for a win, one point for a draw, and no points for a loss. Clans are ranked by total points, with the highest-ranked Clan at the end of the season crowned champion.

The Clan Leagues are divide in 3 lvl
1.Premier League [level 1,14 clans] botom 3 clans are relegated to First League
2.First League [level 2,14 clans] First 3 are promoted to Premier League, botom 3 are relegated to Qualification Tournament
3.Qualification Tournament [level 3, all clans who are not ranked in first 28 clans] Winner,Runer up and Winner for 3rd place are promoted to First League.

promotion:
premier league/league 1: 3 teams from premier league will drop to league 1, and top 3 teams from league 1 will advance to premier league. if one team decide not to participate in premier league before season start, their place will fill 4th team from league 1. if two or more clans decide not to participate, their places will be filled with equal number of best teams from league 1.

league 1/Qualification Tournament: 3 teams from league 1 will drop to Qualification Tournament, and their places will be filled with finalists and winner of match for 3rd place from league 2. if one or more teams from league 1 decide not to participate, empty places in league 1 will be filled with best teams from Qualification Tournament (acording to finished positions)

for example: if 1 clan from premier league and 2 clans from league 1 decide not to participate, premier league will then have all the clans that stayed in premier league plus 4 best teams from league 1. league 1 will then have all the clans stayed in league 1, plus 3 teams who dropped from premier league, plus 3 best teams from Qualification Tournament, plus 4th best clan from Qualification Tournament to fill a place for 4th clan advance to premier league, plus 5th and 6th clan in Qualification Tournament to fill the places from clans that dropped out from league 1.

TIEBREAK
If points are equal between two or more Clans, the rules are:

1.tiebreakers between two clan are applied in the following order:

a)Game difference for the entire season
b)Head-to-head results.

2.If the tie is between more than two clans, then the tie is broken, using the games the clans have played against each other:
a) head-to-head points
b) head-to-head game difference
c) head-to-head game scored

3.If the tie is still not broken, it will be resolved with a tie-break match[TBD]
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby WPBRJ on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:27 am

angola wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:
angola wrote:

I own up to that.

I hope this league goes in front of the CLA, so I can vote that the rules for timing out from CLA4 goes into effect for this league as well.

this setting has no business in any clan event!!!! there loopholes and to say its a strategy is BS. one of my clan mates had a complaint filed against him on this setting and was warned if he continued to time out further action would be taken on him by admin. so to say this is a strategy is bull shit when the site it self is warning players not to do it or else.

Chariot of Fire wrote:

wow now that its a setting you don't like it should be limited? you adamantly voiced your opinion for your crony friend on unlimited setting and said it should be allowed. now you are saying on another skilled setting that it should be limited i don't understand. i certainly have not played a lot of trench but it seems to be very popular so far and i have not herd of any loophole as of yet. it absolutely take a certain skill level to be successful at it but some how you feel this setting should be limited.
Major WPBRJ

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (8)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:36 am

Wow, what a tosser
General Chariot of Fire

Postby lynch5762 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:23 pm

WPBRJ wrote:
angola wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:
angola wrote:

I own up to that.

this setting has no business in any clan event!!!! there loopholes and to say its a strategy is BS. one of my clan mates had a complaint filed against him on this setting and was warned if he continued to time out further action would be taken on him by admin. so to say this is a strategy is bull shit when the site it self is warning players not to do it or else. I tend to agree with this.

Chariot of Fire wrote:

wow now that its a setting you don't like it should be limited? you adamantly voiced your opinion for your crony friend on unlimited setting and said it should be allowed. now you are saying on another skilled setting that it should be limited i don't understand. i certainly have not played a lot of trench but it seems to be very popular so far and i have not herd of any loophole as of yet. it absolutely take a certain skill level to be successful at it but some how you feel this setting should be limited.

But not this... :D You don't have to limit trench as long as....... you don't mind having week 1 games still going on during week 36 ;)
Major lynch5762

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (16)

Postby The Voice on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Com'on, guys. No single person is going to get everything he or she wants. If I'm not mistaken, the CLA exists so that every competitive clan can have a voice if it so chooses. If we can't be reasonable, at the very least civil, this thread will soon be archived and locked, and we'll have to start from square one again. Let's not make this about who can put the most exclamation points in a post or throws the most insults.

EDIT: Didn't see lynch's post. More should be like this. So, what if round limits were mandated for every trench game?
Colonel The Voice

Medals: 72
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby uckuki on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:45 pm

trench problem is easily solved by round limit. 20 or 25 rounds should do it.

I don't think we need a limit on number of games for nukes or unlimited,
just don't see the point.
Colonel uckuki

Medals: 108
Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (18)

Postby Qwert on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:51 pm

people i expect constructive discussion, not quarrel in circle.

Trench and NUke and Unlimited forts are open for constructive disscusion, how many games to allow, and in what way to solve possible long games on trench settings. Some normal option who will be accepted for everybody its need to be implemented.
If you have some need to continue with this, then please continue in PM. This discusion its not constructive at all.
Thanks.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 pm

The Voice wrote:Com'on, guys. No single person is going to get everything he or she wants. If I'm not mistaken, the CLA exists so that every competitive clan can have a voice if it so chooses. If we can't be reasonable, at the very least civil, this thread will soon be archived and locked, and we'll have to start from square one again. Let's not make this about who can put the most exclamation points in a post or throws the most insults.

EDIT: Didn't see lynch's post. More should be like this. So, what if round limits were mandated for every trench game?

Im creator of this topic,and im very civil,and very polite , and speak normal with people. Its not mine fault if some person want to start some insult war here, then i need to be punished, because i want to try to create something good.
Mods need to send warning to this person not to lock mine topic.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives