Conquer Club

Open Letter To The Pack: Absolutely Not.

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Open Letter To The Pack: Absolutely Not.

Postby kmhebert on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:43 pm

An open letter to Great-Ollie:

Great-Ollie wrote:The Pack

Sent: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:11 pm
To: kmhebert
Hey there long time no see man. I have just returned from a long break from CC and am looking forward to getting my clan back to the number 1 seed. The reason i am contacting you is we are in need of a bunch of good players. Would you have any interest in taking your 5 or 6 best players and joining the ranks of the Pack. Together i think we can make a serious run at number 1 seed. We demand communication and commitment in all our games. Do you have any interest in a scenario like this, we could shock the clan world. Not sure of a final number but how many top end players do you have that you would want to bring along. If you have any interest in this please pm me back. Thanks.

How can I put this succinctly? NO.

Let me elaborate:

A couple years back, Grim Reapers lost a huge number of players to The Pack and The Fabulous Fore-Skins. It really, really pissed me off, I considered and still do consider those players as traitors to our clan. Nothing against them as human beings but as Conquer Clubbers they lost all my respect.

Despite this loss and a few other key players, we worked hard to build up our core and we added a few new, fantastic players who have made us extremely competitive. Are we the #1 clan? No, not yet, but I daresay anyone who takes us on is in for a challenge. We play to win and we often do just that.

We didn't build our clan by becoming a parasite on other clan's most successful players. We did it the hard way, the right way: aggressively pursuing unaffiliated players, testing their mettle in practice games, finding out if their style matched with ours, and bringing them into the Grim Reaper way of winning once they passed muster.

In Grim Reapers, every player plays and contributes to every clan war. We are not once of those top-heavy clans that max out a couple top players and give nothing to the lower ranks.

EVERYONE PLAYS.

EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES.

It's beyond insulting that you would ask me of all people to tear my clan in half to join The Pack. For what? The Pack takes on few challengers and doesn't play in enough clan wars to be of any interest to me at all. Grim Reapers are always fighting, always looking to fight and we DON'T TURN DOWN CLAN WAR challenges.

Let me repeat:

GRIM REAPERS takes on all comers.
THE PACK turns down just about everyone who challenges them.

What's the point of being in a clan like that?

I broke protocol and posted your PM to once again highlight what a low brow, classless pack of Cowards you really are. Your clan is on the decline and you thought you would once more go to the well of Grim Reapers to see who you could steal. Well, thanks but no thanks Ollie.

You want to play with some Reapers? Then why don't you accept my longstanding grudge match challenge and take US on in clan war. Till then, please don't ask me or any other Grim Reapers to join your clan, we don't have any cowards among us so I don't think we'd fit in well with you guys.

Sincerely,
kmhebert
Sergeant kmhebert

Re: Open Letter To The Pack: Absolutely Not.

Postby Chewie1 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Ooooo this is going to get messy.... ( chewie goes and pours a beer and settles back to watch the fireworks)
Lieutenant Chewie1

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Dear Pack.

f*ck off, dont bother sending that message to any of the 3 good players we have.

Regards,

The New Crusade
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:12 pm

ALL PACK MEMBERS PLEASE DIRECT YOURSELVES TO THE PACK FORUM PLEASE. DO NOT RESPOND TO THE BAIT THREAD. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY GRIM REAPERS.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby kmhebert on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:ALL PACK MEMBERS PLEASE DIRECT YOURSELVES TO THE PACK FORUM PLEASE. DO NOT RESPOND TO THE BAIT THREAD. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY GRIM REAPERS.

That's right Pack! Follow your coward leader as he hightails it out the door. Not an alpha wolf in the bunch, this Pack of losers has no problem trying to steal players but oh if you call them out on it how they run and hide, tails between their legs. Embarrassing but not at all surprising. Let me know when you get a sack and decide to take us on Ollie, till then I'll just enjoy the view of you running away in shame.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby Chewie1 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:36 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:Dear Pack.

f*ck off, dont bother sending that message to any of the 3 good players we have.

Regards,

The New Crusade

No invites for anybody from DBC?

I'm shocked hurt even!
Lieutenant Chewie1

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:37 pm

You really know what sucks kmherbert. I approached you because i know you are a great player, and your clan has a whole bunch of highly respected, great team players. All you had to do was politely pm me back and say you where not interested, and i would have gladly considered a war with you. Then you disregard all common sense and post my private pm to you. That is the reason you will never get a war from the Pack, and will not become a success in the clan world. Yes, we have slipped to number 5 in the rankings, but our main group is still together and refreshed for a war sometime this summer. Maybe you are right and we don't have what it takes anymore, and maybe you could beat us with ease. All i can say in confidence is that out next war, and any war period will not come from a deliberate bait thread. I have directed all Pack members to our forum where we can discuss things about this thread in private. The days of the Pack mouthing off and causing trouble are over, we will continue to try and remain competitive, but foremost we want to have fun and not cause the clan directors a headache because of over active clan war threads. We are looking for a few new members, and i should have never for a minute thought you may be respectful when i inquired about you, and your clan members. Good luck Grim Reapers, and hope you all the best.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby IcePack on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Interesting your back (and premium) GO after Waterman5000 was guested...

Did you have to buy back in?

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby mviola on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:46 pm

IcePack wrote:Interesting your back (and premium) Waterman after you were guested...

Did you have to buy back in?
High Score: 2906
Major mviola

Postby GeneralRisk on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:02 pm

This is funny. I quit the Pack because many members and leaders stated that the next war was going to be against Grim Reapers, Ranked 26th. I wanted to face a higher ranked Clan [Spanking Monkeys] or any Clan at least ranked in the top 10.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby kmhebert on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:You really know what sucks kmherbert.

kmhebert...

Great-Ollie wrote:I approached you because i know you are a great player, and your clan has a whole bunch of highly respected, great team players.

Yes, we do; yours doesn't, hence, the need to steal from us. But continue...

Great-Ollie wrote:All you had to do was politely pm me back and say you where not interested, and i would have gladly considered a war with you. Then you disregard all common sense and post my private pm to you. That is the reason you will never get a war from the Pack, and will not become a success in the clan world.

Just beat FOED, WAR, and won the NC2, all during the time when The Pack has been doing absolutely nothing -- but by all means, go on...

Great-Ollie wrote:Yes, we have slipped to number 5 in the rankings, but our main group is still together and refreshed for a war sometime this summer.

Going 5 months without fighting a war should be grounds to dissolve a competitive clan.

Great-Ollie wrote:Maybe you are right and we don't have what it takes anymore, and maybe you could beat us with ease.

Only one way to find out...

Great-Ollie wrote:All i can say in confidence is that out next war, and any war period will not come from a deliberate bait thread.

Why not? Going to wait until the moon stars and planets are in perfect alignment? Your clan is a joke and you are a joke as clan leader.

Great-Ollie wrote:I have directed all Pack members to our forum where we can discuss things about this thread in private. The days of the Pack mouthing off and causing trouble are over, we will continue to try and remain competitive, but foremost we want to have fun and not cause the clan directors a headache because of over active clan war threads.

Hmm for that to happen you'd have to have an active clan war. Maybe this summer you'll get a chance to put this theory to the test! Or maybe next year, who knows. 2014: THE YEAR THE PACK RETURNS TO THE BATTLEFIELD?

Great-Ollie wrote:We are looking for a few new members, and i should have never for a minute thought you may be respectful when i inquired about you, and your clan members. Good luck Grim Reapers, and hope you all the best.

In fairness I gave your message the exact level of respect it deserved. You don't want to fight us, fine, but you'd better fight someone soon, otherwise you're not a clan on Conquer Club, you're a ladies debating society with lame signatures. It's a wonder anyone wants to be in The Pack actually. Your clan is an embarrassment, I still want to take you on to avenge the loss of jigger1986 but I doubt it will happen. You guys just don't have it together, forget about recruiting players, you need to fix the mess you have in your own house instead of dragging other people into it.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby kmhebert on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:10 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:This is funny. I quit the Pack because many members and leaders stated that the next war was going to be against Grim Reapers, Ranked 26th. I wanted to face a higher ranked Clan [Spanking Monkeys] or any Clan at least ranked in the top 10.

Hey if you don't think we're a challenge why not try and pick up an easy medal? I think it would be a very good war. I'd like to do a 99 game war to be honest, with some 1vs1 thrown in the mix. But I would accept almost any terms to take down The Pack of Cowards. Sitting back drinking iced teas instead of fighting clan wars, really awesome.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby Chewie1 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:16 pm

kmhebert wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:This is funny. I quit the Pack because many members and leaders stated that the next war was going to be against Grim Reapers, Ranked 26th. I wanted to face a higher ranked Clan [Spanking Monkeys] or any Clan at least ranked in the top 10.

Hey if you don't think we're a challenge why not try and pick up an easy medal? I think it would be a very good war. I'd like to do a 99 game war to be honest, with some 1vs1 thrown in the mix. But I would accept almost any terms to take down The Pack of Cowards. Sitting back drinking iced teas instead of fighting clan wars, really awesome.

Whereas I can see why you posted the PM (obviously I dont know all the ins and outs of your past falling outs with ollie)

Your begining to sound desperate re a war with the Pack.

Become a top clan then they will have no choice but to face you all the baiting is a bit boring.
Lieutenant Chewie1

Postby Keefie on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:19 pm

What totally unethical behaviour :(

Salute to you Kmhebert for revealing this =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby kmhebert on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Chewie1 wrote:Whereas I can see why you posted the PM (obviously I dont know all the ins and outs of your past falling outs with ollie)

Your begining to sound desperate re a war with the Pack.

Become a top clan then they will have no choice but to face you all the baiting is a bit boring.

I asked them for a war to avenge their theft of our players, I am stunned they didn't rise to the challenge. I wouldn't say desperate so much as driven, LOL I guess it all depends on your perspective. Great-Ollie's attempt to do it again just brought it back into the forefront of my mind.

How do you other clan leaders do it, do you poach like Ollie does? I would accept a tryout from someone in a different clan but when we actively recruit we stick to unaffiliated members. HA maybe I should PM Pack members, I bet half of them don't even play in clan wars. Correction: none of them do, at least not until this summer. Gonna be a hot one!
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby Keefie on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:33 pm

kmhebert wrote:
Chewie1 wrote:
How do you other clan leaders do it, do you poach like Ollie does? I

We would never do that. Anyone joining HH would have to be unaffiliated or they would have to approach us.
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Chewie1 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:34 pm

They obviously wont face you as they are scared of losing to you ( Shit I'm baiting now lol)

Our clan all be it a small lowly ranked one have never poached a player from another clan then again we arent good enough to poach anyone ( sorry DBC).

Poaching is poor form... which is why I can understand you posting the PM I would do the same.
Lieutenant Chewie1

Postby chemefreak on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm locking this before it escalates. The CDs are discussing.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Return to Clan Archives