Conquer Club

Dear all clans

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Dear all clans

Postby grifftron on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:07 pm

On behalf of the greatest clan on this site,

We would like to give you the opportunity to give us 3-4 of your best players from each of your little sucky ass clans.

thx

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Dear all clans

Postby simmons4 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 pm

that's not fair what if they don't even have 3 good players
Colonel simmons4

Postby jigger1986 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 pm

grifftron wrote:On behalf of the greatest clan on this site,

We would like to give you the opportunity to give us 3-4 of your best players from each of your little sucky ass clans.

thx

-griff

I thought we were trying to build a new image? #-o
Sergeant 1st Class jigger1986

Postby chemefreak on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:44 pm

jigger1986 wrote:

thx

-griff

I thought we were trying to build a new image? #-o

Didn't you start Grim Reapers or something?
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby jigger1986 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:45 pm

chemefreak wrote:Didn't you start Grim Reapers or something?

I did not start GR, I was a member for a year and lead the clan for 6 months or so.

Postby chemefreak on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:48 pm

jigger1986 wrote:
chemefreak wrote:Didn't you start Grim Reapers or something?

I did not start GR, I was a member for a year and lead the clan for 6 months or so.

Oh. How did you end up at The Pack? PM? Open callout? Did you call them? Just curious.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby jigger1986 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:28 am

chemefreak wrote:Oh. How did you end up at The Pack? PM? Open callout? Did you call them? Just curious.

Well since you are curious I will happily answer, its not as shady as some might think, although it may look like it.

After 6 months of leading GR (with little or no help), running 7 wars at a time, being an active member of the CLA and its former board of governers, collecting stats for FarangDemon for his ranking system, building the GR clan forum to a high level center of communication, turning a 2-7 clan into a .500+ team and boosting GR from 48 ranked (on Chucks old system) to 24 in just over 6 months I was burnt out. I decided to leave CC, and gave GR very little notice (about 2 weeks)

At this time I had no intention whatsoever of ever returning to CC....

Two months later I couldnt take it and came back. Seven days after that I missed the competitiveness of clan games.

Knowing that I could never return to GR after leaving on such shitty terms, I decided to offer myself as a free agent starting this thread....
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=443&t=156030&p=3420089&hilit=jigger1986#p3420089

The Pack leaders sent me a PM, I had some tryout games and agreed to join, offering my thanks to the other clans who showed interest in my joining.

Then fast forward to today.... when I was called a "CC Traitor" and considered an all around terrible person.
I think thats all....

-jig

Postby kmhebert on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:32 am

jigger1986 wrote:
chemefreak wrote:Oh. How did you end up at The Pack? PM? Open callout? Did you call them? Just curious.

Well since you are curious I will happily answer, its not as shady as some might think, although it may look like it.

After 6 months of leading GR (with little or no help), running 7 wars at a time, being an active member of the CLA and its former board of governers, collecting stats for FarangDemon for his ranking system, building the GR clan forum to a high level center of communication, turning a 2-7 clan into a .500+ team and boosting GR from 48 ranked (on Chucks old system) to 24 in just over 6 months I was burnt out. I decided to leave CC, and gave GR very little notice (about 2 weeks)

At this time I had no intention whatsoever of ever returning to CC....

Two months later I couldnt take it and came back. Seven days after that I missed the competitiveness of clan games.

Knowing that I could never return to GR after leaving on such shitty terms, I decided to offer myself as a free agent starting this thread....
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=443&t=156030&p=3420089&hilit=jigger1986#p3420089

The Pack leaders sent me a PM, I had some tryout games and agreed to join, offering my thanks to the other clans who showed interest in my joining.

Then fast forward to today.... when I was called a "CC Traitor" and considered an all around terrible person.
I think thats all....

-jig

You could have come back any time and that for sure includes today.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby chemefreak on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:33 am

jigger1986 wrote:Knowing that I could never return to GR after leaving on such shitty terms, I decided to offer myself as a free agent starting this thread....

I think thats all....

-jig

Not sure who called you a "CC Traitor". I thought I remembered that you had left but didn't know until you posted that you were with The Pack. I think posting as a free agent is ballsy...I mean, what happens if no one calls!
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby jigger1986 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 am

KM,

Would that not make me worse than I already am, abandoning a second clan?
Im sure there are member on your roster who would not agree to such an invitation.

chemefreak wrote: Not sure who called you a "CC Traitor".

Km did here...
kmhebert wrote:A couple years back, Grim Reapers lost a huge number of players to The Pack and The Fabulous Fore-Skins. It really, really pissed me off, I considered and still do consider those players as traitors to our clan. Nothing against them as human beings but as Conquer Clubbers they lost all my respect.

Its ok tho... :D

chemefreak wrote:I think posting as a free agent is ballsy...I mean, what happens if no one calls!

I was pretty sure someone would pick me up, I had unsolicited offers from several clans prior.
Plus I'm awesome! :lol: :lol:

joking

Postby chemefreak on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:41 am

jigger1986 wrote:
chemefreak wrote:I think posting as a free agent is ballsy...I mean, what happens if no one calls!

I was pretty sure someone would pick me up, I had unsolicited offers from several clans prior.
Plus I'm awesome! :lol: :lol:

joking

Being awesome certainly doesn't hurt!
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby kmhebert on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:50 am

jigger1986 wrote:KM,

Would that not make me worse than I already am, abandoning a second clan?
Im sure there are member on your roster who would not agree to such an invitation.

It would be like the parable of the prodigal son.

jigger1986 wrote:
Km did here...
kmhebert wrote:A couple years back, Grim Reapers lost a huge number of players to The Pack and The Fabulous Fore-Skins. It really, really pissed me off, I considered and still do consider those players as traitors to our clan. Nothing against them as human beings but as Conquer Clubbers they lost all my respect.

Its ok tho... :D

Yeah like I said in my Olive Branch post, I went a bit far with some of my words. Sometimes when you are on the Internet it's easy to type nasty things and take things further than intended or than they ought to be. I know how it went down and I was not right to refer to you as a traitor. Granted when you joined the Pack I was like THEM? Especially after that tough defeat in NC1, I couldn't believe that. But despite what I said I still respect the hell out of you jigger.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby betiko on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:35 am

hi, as far as I know kmhebert is the only case of "poaching" with the pack. I saw that keefie was a bit mad in hebert's thread, I guess it's because of riskier but he's the one who approached us. I got to say I was pretty surprised that ollie asked you this out of all of the players out there, since you came in with a quite "unfriendly" approach in our clan thread baiting us for a war about a year ago.
Regarding TNC, griffy was obviously kidding with you BG, saw those wall posts and I got to say both of your trash talk made me laugh out loud. We know you have lots of tallented players.
Major betiko

Postby Qwert on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:05 am

I never abandoning mine previous clans, mine clans unfortunatly colapsed( many members dont have free time to play) first L4D and then we try some change of name into Wild Gesse, but these fail again,and clan exist to be active anymore, then i become free agent, so i send several PM to give mine services to other clans, and also send PM to Pack, but they say that i dont have enough experience to be in hes clans,and they also want to play some trials games and i refuse, but Mythology Clan Leader Peanutsdad give me chance and put me right in fire, and i give all mine help so that Mythology increase hes strength, to achieve hes biggest success -wining CL4 Division 2 title.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby betiko on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:11 am

qwert wrote:I never abandoning mine previous clans, mine clans unfortunatly colapsed( many members dont have free time to play) first L4D and then we try some change of name into Wild Gesse, but these fail again,and clan exist to be active anymore, then i become free agent, so i send several PM to give mine services to other clans, and also send PM to Pack, but they say that i dont have enough experience to be in hes clans,and they also want to play some trials games and i refuse, but Mythology Clan Leader Peanutsdad give me chance and put me right in fire, and i give all mine help so that Mythology increase hes strength, to achieve hes biggest success -wining CL4 Division 2 title.

you got to say, you should ve known better qwert... a clan called "left for dead" and another one called the "wild geese" :lol: :lol:
Major betiko

Postby freakns on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:25 am

qwert wrote:I never abandoning mine previous clans, mine clans unfortunatly colapsed( many members dont have free time to play) first L4D and then we try some change of name into Wild Gesse, but these fail again,and clan exist to be active anymore, then i become free agent, so i send several PM to give mine services to other clans, and also send PM to Pack, but they say that i dont have enough experience to be in hes clans,and they also want to play some trials games and i refuse, but Mythology Clan Leader Peanutsdad give me chance and put me right in fire, and i give all mine help so that Mythology increase hes strength, to achieve hes biggest success -wining CL4 Division 2 title.

im guessing you havent lack experience, they just wanted to stay active, and giving your history, pack would be long gone if you have join them :P
Brigadier freakns

Postby TheSaxlad on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:13 am

freakns wrote:

im guessing you havent lack experience, they just wanted to stay active, and giving your history, pack would be long gone if you have join them :P

So when are myth going social? :P

jk.

Also BG was not f*cking around. Even before this debacle some of our members, have had unsolicited PM's from GO and ThePack. All KM has done is just bring to the attention of the wider community what has been happening in the shadows for some time now.
Image Caution: playing team games with TheSaxlad can lead to shortness of breath, high blood pressure and other-stress related illnesses!

Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Corporal TheSaxlad

Postby grifftron on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:29 am

You think the pack is the only ones to do this? Please, even I have had feelers since I first started CC. Wake up you babies, if you had a solid, fun, family of a clan, none of your members would leave even for a top notch clan... If players are unhappy they will leave PERIOD. You act like you own your players.

And stop accusing players that switch clans as traitors, they are obviously looking for something new, why force them to be in a clan they are not happy with... Feel free to recruit pack players, they will not leave as they are loyal as fuc. A top clan just tried to recruit one of ours, he declined, he's happy where he is... We didn't post about the feeler in an attempt to embarrass a top three clan just because he tried to recruit our players.

Grow up
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby chemefreak on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Now, now. Let's all be civil.

A few thoughts:

The Pack did nothing wrong.

The Pack took the risk that its solicitation would go public.

The Pack does not seem to care that this went public.

So long as this thread stays civil it will remain unlocked. I feel this is an interesting topic, but a little old. Most of us have been solicited by a top or rising clan (well not me, but most ;)

I remember debating this years and years ago and the consensus was that this is how you build clans. I guess the slightly brazen attempt to take the top players from a clan is the issue. I can assure you all that this is not the first nor the last time this will happen.

Play nice.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby chapcrap on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:25 pm

thx

-griff

So, hold on, is this a recruiting thread for KORT or TOFU. I just want to know where to direct my application. ;)
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby kmhebert on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:31 pm

chapcrap wrote:

thx

-griff

So, hold on, is this a recruiting thread for KORT or TOFU. I just want to know where to direct my application. ;)

Your signature already looks fit for the Grim Reapers!
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby lokisgal on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:49 pm

thx

-griff

How about you give us 3 - 4 of your best players instead ;) :lol:
Major lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby chapcrap on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:54 pm

kmhebert wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

thx

-griff

Your signature already looks fit for the Grim Reapers!

Sounds good. The less work the better. I don't need to go around changing signatures with all that work.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby betiko on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:57 pm

I just received a sollicitation from LHDD on my wall, where should I report this??? :o
Major betiko

Postby bigg chief on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:18 pm

lmao !nuff said,this is is some new and improved shit,get over yourselves...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Lieutenant bigg chief

Location: WILL some1 ! please grab me my slippers and my favorite CRACK PIPE !

Next

Return to Clan Archives